Mini 1802: Paint Mafia Sequel - Game Over!

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Nahdia is not conftown. She's being weird if she wants me of all people color flipped/lynched
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by kraska77 »

I think the persons i trust most in the game right now are something smart and dwlee
Pie is probs town too
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1521, Something_Smart wrote:
kraska77 wrote:So you guys wanna color flip me? I'd rather we do zulfy or Bella slot tho
Do you think we can trust either of those flips?
I think we get more information from VOTE: pie.
No we can't
But still more useful than flipping me and I can explain why but I'd rather not
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

What about flipping pie?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1519, Zulfy wrote:Oh and Dwlee one has to articulate their reads.
When did YOU articulate any reads?
Let's look at your scum pool shall we
In post 1522, Zulfy wrote:
In post 1277, Zulfy wrote:ii) Katsuki
iv) Bellaphant
vi) Something_Smart
x) TehBrawlGuy

xi) kraska77

That's the pool I'm working with. Everyone else is conftown in my eyes.
^scum pool is everyone left in the game minus two -___- can you narrow it down to like two people or atleast declare who you have as priority to lynch?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1528, Something_Smart wrote:What about flipping pie?
I'm almost certain katsuki is scum
And Pie's behaviour and reactions to katsuki being wagoned makes me think she's probably town. Associative too strong and obvious to be real. Just like with tbg
Do you think she's scum?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Uhh maybe i should ask first: Do you think katsuki is scum?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

LOL IT IS MY FAULT?
hahahahahhahahahahahah
I prefer they, thanks :)
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by pieguyn »

my ultra strong immovable town read on bella was because I thought she was a doc who saved me N1. -.- with that out of the water, I want to read her again. if anyone wants to pitch me a case on bella, now would be the time to do so.

I actually *really* want a Nahdia lynch. she has done literally nothing town besides flipping blue. I hate her treatment of the Katsuki wagon, and after thinking about it, I still continue to hate how she handled Aris D1. I can think of reasons to town read everyone in this game except for her (pending bella). I want people to explain based on her PLAY why they think she's town, and if Katsuki is lynched and flips town, I want a mass agreement that she goes next.

kraska needs to stop with that "autolynch" nonsense from the end of yesterday.

I would consider a massclaim today as it's the day before MYLO. I don't really have any strong feelings on who we should flip.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i don't really care who we colorflip. still think we should lynch katsuki like i wanted.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by kraska77 »

im fine with a mass claim
autolynch was a hyperbole
i want the day to end with a katsuki lynch, but we're not lynching anyone before everyone provides proper content. im in no rush
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i like a kraska colorflip since i think their slot is marginally less likely to be messed with over, say Bella or Zulfy. But I'll go for anyone, it matters v little to me.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1530, kraska77 wrote:
In post 1528, Something_Smart wrote:What about flipping pie?
I'm almost certain katsuki is scum
And Pie's behaviour and reactions to katsuki being wagoned makes me think she's probably town. Associative too strong and obvious to be real. Just like with tbg
Do you think she's scum?
Meh... I kinda do, but there's no way she's getting lynched anyway so I'm kinda assuming she's town on the grounds that if she's scum we've already lost. (Doesn't make me not want to flip her.)
In post 1531, kraska77 wrote:Uhh maybe i should ask first: Do you think katsuki is scum?
I'm scumreading him, but none of my scumreads are that strong, so... sort of.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I am not allowing a Katsuki lynch unless Nahdia comes next on a Katsuki townflip.

I cannot reiterate this enough. I don't have *any* strong idea of who is scum at this point besides her.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by pieguyn »

{dwlee, Zulfy, Katsuki} are my strong town reads, but after that I don't have much of an idea.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Nahdia »

well im town so....

-Zaphkael, 2020
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by kraska77 »

@dwlee who do you think we should lynch today?
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Wingback »

Alright, caught up. (I replaced Bellaphant by the way).

Pieguy is the only townread I feel completely confident about. I can't see the D1 push on Aristo as a bus precisely because of how hard it would be to endgame as scum with a D1 bus. Before Pie puished Aristo, there was no pressure on him and I don't think he'd have been lynched in the near future. Zulfy can probably go in that same category and my read here mostly centered around his push on Nahdia and insistence that she slipped which while I don't agree with, I'm convinced he actually believed in it.

Nahdia is my biggest scumread. This stems from how she pushed back on Zulfy after he pushed her. The "never unvoting" reaction () is way overblown and reads as a) a convenient push on someone using a tell that no one agreed with, and b) distracting from the Aristo lynch. Her latest posts have simply been tunneling Katsuki for the red flip. I hate both of the major pushes she made this game as they are so easy and superficial (Zulfy used a poor tell so he's scum, Katsuki flipped red so he's scum) and they lack any sort of in-depth thinking or attempt to read between the lines.

Something_smart is another candidate for scum. He spent nearly the entirety of the game going back and forth with Pie even after conceding that his reasoning was weak. I'm trying to decide whether he's misguided town or just scum hoping to generate content by attacking obvious town and hoping that people will townread him for it. I'm leaning towards the latter as he has very little content outside of his back nad forth. Townread on Nahdia in is also very telling as he's using the blue flip as part of the reason to townread her. But then says that goes away if she's partnered with Pie. Except Pie was one of his stronger scumreads so this shouldn't hold much water. I didn't like the Zulfy scumread either as it's based on the same shoehorned points Nahdia was pushing about how the "tell" he used was non-existent and such.

I'm torn on Katsuki. I don't like the pushes on him and I'm going to verify if there's anything to Pie's insistence that this is his towngame so I'll circle back to this later. I need to go through TSQ's posting again as I only skimmed through the first twenty pages which I'll need to read in detail.

Kraska is more likely town than not. Her entrance seemed ridiculously genuine and I doubt scum would fake that the moment they entered into the game but I have a bad feeling about his setting up Katsuki to be lynched after a TBG townflip. If Katsuki is town, that needs to be re-evaluated.

I don't have a read on dwlee's posts by themselves. I wanted to see why he was widely townread and found beeboy's replace out post. I agree for the most part that it looks town but it's a read I need to investigate more before I can set it aside. Pie and Zulfy are the only ones I'm not second guessing myself on. Would love to hear other's opinions about my thoughts so far. I'll update once I get through the first twenty pages and I want to read through Katsuki's older games to see if there's anything that's a slam dunk.

I'd be voting Nahdia but it seems we're in the color flipping stage. I think it's too far into the game to trust that the flips haven't been manipulated with so I don't really care who is flipped or what they flipped. I suggest getting this over with quickly. I'll vote wherever there's concensus. I'm much more interested in hearing comments on my reads.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Nahdia »

UNVOTE:

OK. I'm going to remove my influence from the game for now and we can lynch me today. When I flip town, do consider just straight up sheeping my reads. I'll post a final list before I die.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Nahdia »

It's pretty damn hilarious that you guys are going to lynch the second blue flip in the game but if you want to be so pants-on-head stupid then I won't stop you. Not worth my effort.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I'll be back once you finish color flipping someone to give final reads and then I'll selfvote. L8R SK8RS.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by pieguyn »

well, Wingback has basically mind-melded with where I'm currently at.

now I get to figure out if he's going for this on purpose, or if it's an artifact of the fact that we approach games in practically the exact same way. /paranoia
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1543, Nahdia wrote:When I flip town, do consider just straight up sheeping my reads. I'll post a final list before I die.
*if* we lynch you and you flip town, then I'm completely off and I will be happy to do this; I will also do my best to ensure everyone else holds themselves to this.

I still need to think, though. my issue with lynching you at the current point in time is that if we run into a scum who happens to flip blue, you're confirmed town.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Wingback »

In post 1544, Nahdia wrote:It's pretty damn hilarious that you guys are going to lynch the second blue flip in the game but if you want to be so pants-on-head stupid then I won't stop you. Not worth my effort.
You are acting like the blue flip makes it very likely that you are town. But it doesn't. This is a 13 player game so we can expect 3 scum. Aristo was lynched D1. That means two scum and the first thing scum would want to do in this setup is paint themselves. That's pretty much a 50-50 shot that you painted yourself blue.

Why the premature ATE? No one except me and Pie suspected you and that's hardly enough for a lynch but you are acting like you want us to believe it's already a foregone conclusion.
In post 1546, pieguyn wrote:now I get to figure out if he's going for this on purpose, or if it's an artifact of the fact that we approach games in practically the exact same way.
/paranoia
Sort of expected this based on our last game. I'm pretty amused although I want to see how the dynamics work out with both of us as town.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Nahdia »

ate because i'm done trying to tell people in this game who scum are.

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”