Mini 113:Peril in Per-Djehuty (Game Over)

Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:39 am

Post by Narninian »

I didnt look at it like that - yes that is true - narrowing the field down is bad.

I do however feel that perhaps tommorow the other mason should come out - as we have no way of knowing whether or not the claim is truthful.
The extra in is for /in
BeyondTheGame
BeyondTheGame
Townie
BeyondTheGame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:39 pm

Post by BeyondTheGame »

Yes narrowing down the field is bad.. but yet many of you fail to see my point as why a No Vote should be called... drawing more innocents out in this game is pointless for the time being.. But many of you seem intent on doing so...

I'll make a stance here and refuse to role claim... Even if you fill compelled to lynch me... So go ahead and make the most of this post as you can... By trying to point me out as Scum... cause guess what... it ain't going to get you anywhere..

Cause its simple I'm innocent...
Thoth
Thoth
Not the spot
Thoth
Not the spot
Not the spot

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:13 pm

Post by Thoth »

vote count:

mlaker 1 (Maverick)
MeMe 1 (mlaker)
big_kahunia 1 (Fuldu)
BeyondTheGame 1 (MeMe)
BlueSin 1 (gashlycrumb)
No Lynch 1 (BeyondTheGame)

Not voting: Uraj45, big_kahunia, BlueSin, Narninian, Argoti

6 to lynch
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:41 pm

Post by BlueSin »

gashy,
well, bandwagon on me 'disappear' after I've been forced to claim, if you read ealier posts properly. It's fine if you insist to lynch me after I have claim though. :|

and as meme pointed out,
mlaker seem to be so sure that his other mason know about his existence. I think the other mason can be anyone who has not been told in their role pm, to balance the game. But it can be just my view..
gashlycrumb
gashlycrumb
Townie
gashlycrumb
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:53 am

Post by gashlycrumb »

BlueSin wrote:gashy,
well, bandwagon on me 'disappear' after I've been forced to claim, if you read ealier posts properly. It's fine if you insist to lynch me after I have claim though. :|
I think I've read the earlier posts properly, and I've just read them again. The only role 'claim' I see from you is "I am a pro-town," which isn't so much a claim as a... well, who isn't pro-town? Everyone's either pro-town, or else pretending to be pro-town.
I'm not asking you to claim, I just think you're scum, which is why I'm voting for you. If you're not evil, then I'm sorry. "You're not bad, you just dress bad."
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:07 pm

Post by MeMe »

I'm getting bad bad vibes from gashly.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:30 am

Post by Fuldu »

BeyondTheGame wrote:Yes narrowing down the field is bad.. but yet many of you fail to see my point as why a No Vote should be called... drawing more innocents out in this game is pointless for the time being.. But many of you seem intent on doing so...
But, even if no lynch were a good plan, and I see no compelling argument that it is (drawing innocents out is bad, but drawing guiltys out is good, and a move toward lynch is going to do one or the other, but it's impossible to know which), it would still be valuable to continue voting for people and discussing who to lynch for a while. No lynch is only ever valuable if you think you're going to gain more from information-gathering at night than you gain from a lynch. If the cops don't have enough information to decide who to target, that isn't going to happen, and a short day 1 leading to a no lynch is unlikely to provide them that information. I know I have some increased suspicions based on today's discussion thus far, and I'm sure everyone else does as well, but it's hardly enough to think that night choices are going to produce strong results.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:37 am

Post by MeMe »

unvote: BTG
vote: gashlycrumb

For seeming drippingly scummy and not defending her "four bandwagons" accusations against me, though I specifically requested that she do so.

And I'll say it so mlaker can rest his fingers: "Another bandwagon against an innocent by MeMe!" :roll:
gashlycrumb
gashlycrumb
Townie
gashlycrumb
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:45 pm

Post by gashlycrumb »

MeMe, the four bandwagons of this game thus far have been on Argoti, Uraj, BlueSin, and mlaker. I didn't say you were singularly responsible for them, just that you were a forceful part of them all.
I just love how the moment I said you were suspicious, you decided I sounded unbearably scummy. It's cute, in an OMGUS sort of way.

Sorry to all, we've had thunderstorms all day and my internet was out.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:46 pm

Post by MeMe »

Let me run down my actions so far this game...

1) Random voted BeyondTheGame (only vote on him)
2) switched to gashly when, in her first post, she said "get to posting" (only vote on her)
3) switched to Argoti when conversation stalled to rev it back up (third vote on him)
4) explained my vote for Argoti when gashly posted "remind me again"
5) unvoted Argoti after he claimed doc & voted Uraj for pushing Argoti for further information (only vote on him)
6) unvoted Uraj when he explained himself well -- voted BlueSin because of the oddity of his vote post for Uraj -- note: I did not explain the reason for my vote at the time (second vote on him)
7) questioned BeyondTheGame for seeming to want a role claim from Uraj
8) unvoted BlueSin & voted mlaker for lurking (only vote on him)
9) pushed mlaker to post content when he posted a nothing post
10) pointed out mlaker's panic and inconsistency in his retaliation post
11) unvoted mlaker
only
because of his mason claim
12) voted Beyond (only vote on him)
13) detailed the reasons for my vote on BTG in response to mlaker's accusation that I'm attacking a "another random person"
14) Asked gashly to defend her "bandwagon" statement about me
15) mentioned that I'm getting bad vibes from gashly
16) unvoted BTG, voted gashly (only vote on her)

Notice that I found gashly suspicious after her first post (point 2) -- which kinda knocks the wind out of her condescending OMGUS theory. Also notice that my votes aren't wild, but have reason behind them. Her accusation against me looked designed to be inflammatory (here it is, as a reminder)
gashlycrumb wrote:MeMe is all over the place. I understand wanting to post a lot, to get people to start talking and to keep the conversations going. Voting for people to judge their reactions can be a great strategy, but it seems like MeMe is bordering on stirring up trouble for the sake of trouble. She's been throwing accusations left and right. She's been a major force in all four of the bandwagons we've had so far. It's a good strategy to get people talking, but it's also a good strategy for scum who just want to lynch a townie and be done with it.
FOS: MeMe
Note that it's full of loaded language (and
not
full of facts). That she didn't bother to respond to my request to explain herself until I actually voted for her, though she
did
get on to post (and, I'm assuming, read & ignore my request) between her FOS and my vote, only makes me more suspicious.

Although some push the theory that bandwagons are
bad
things...they're the
entire daytime game
. We will not move forward without them happening. Uraj & BlueSin have both managed to quell their wagons without claiming -- and any player should be able to do the same if they explain themselves or help us find another/a better target.

I know I've been wrong in this game already -- I'm sure I'll be wrong again. All I can do is make my best guess at each stage of the game. My best guess right now is gashly. We all can read posts for ourselves; you shouldn't take my word for
anything
. The above list is meant just as a quick summary of what I've done so you can compare the truth with the FOS. Read gashly's posts for yourself, if you don't agree she's scummy -- fine with me. But I like her for the noose. (Cute, huh?)
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:19 am

Post by BlueSin »

C'mon guys, be more active.

Seems that one of Meme and gashly is scum. Not sure i'm on which side yet. Planning to reread later.
Why people always find me suspicous?
BeyondTheGame
BeyondTheGame
Townie
BeyondTheGame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:58 am

Post by BeyondTheGame »

Ok if I wanted to vote to lynch someone at this stage... it would most likely be MeMe.. Just cause I think that MeMe sounds slightly scummer than that of GashlyCrumb.. However I could possible see that MeMe is also innocent..

I would like to think that both are innocent and the real people we are looking for are the people who are lightly spoken so far..
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:09 am

Post by Narninian »

We can;t be sure that one of MeMe and gashly is scum...

The only thing that is likley is that if MeMe is scum gashly isnt, but they could be both innocent or one of them could be scum.
The extra in is for /in
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:26 am

Post by MeMe »

You sillies.

So, you assume that gashly's probably innocent if I'm scum? If I die and am scum will the others I've accused in detail be tentatively cleared for you too...i.e. BTG and mlaker? Wow. This should be easy in future games with this group -- if I'm scum I'll just heavily accuse those I'm working with...advise them to do the same...and when one of us dies, the others should be home free for the rest of the game. Woo-hoo!

I'm flabbergasted that anyone could read the thread (and especially my last post) and say that I'm "slightly scummer" [sic] than gashly. I also fear for the town if everyone makes leaps of logic like gashly and I probably can't be scum together. We're
not
-- but why on earth would you rule it out? I mean,
I
think it's possible for gashly, Narn, and mlaker to be in it together even though Narninian voted for mlaker & gashly FOSed Narninian.

Don't assume anything. Read and be smart.
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:46 am

Post by mlaker »

Now you're just echoing what others have said and then adding that "Hey! These guys are probably scum togethe not me!" Also you left out that you wanted my bro's to clear me when that would just bring more innocents forth. I'm happy with my vote.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:09 am

Post by MeMe »

This game is making me extremely irritated.

I'll pop in if it's absolutely necessary I do so -- e.g. if someone makes a compelling case against another and I think I should change my vote...but I'm really hoping I'll be spared the trouble. I'll continue to read, but I will be deliberately lurking from here to the end of the day. I don't have the patience to respond anymore. I've worked hard to be clear and fair, but I don't think I can continue to do so without blowing a fuse.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:36 am

Post by Fuldu »

MeMe, I think you've been reasonable up to this point, but pointing out that you're going to deliberately lurk is a good way to get lynched.

Everybody else, done properly, leading the town is an excellent strategy whether you're town or scum, as it's a good way to ensure that your side wins, even if you might be misleading those you're leading. MeMe is a good player who knows how to lead the town well, so it's no surprise to me that she's done so in this game. Given that no one else is trying as hard as she is, it shouldn't come as a surprise that she's on all the major bandwagons. That she happens not to have led bandwagons that have resulted in scum is not strong evidence that she is scum.

I don't see any validity to the argument that either gashlycrumb or MeMe must be scum, but of the two, I have to say that gashlycrumb's behavior looks more scummy to me. That said, I'm willing to go back to putting pressure on near-non-participants.
vote: big_kahunia
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:52 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

Sorry for only having four posts this game so far.

I found it interesting how MeMe cycled through her votes. She cycled through the majority, 6.
Vote history:
D1.
v beyondthegame. Uv btg.
V gashlycrumb. Uv gashly.
V argoti. Un argoti.
V uraj45. fos bluesin. Uv uraj45.
v bluesin. Uv bluesin.
V mlaker. Uv mlaker. Fos mlaker.
V beyondthegame. Uv btg.
V gashly.

I don't know if she did it consciously or if it's something required for something or another thing completely different. I just thought it was interesting.
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalms 73:26 (NIV)
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:11 pm

Post by BlueSin »

well both maverick and argoti has not posting here for some time.
maverick since 10 and argoti since 13.
So,
vote: maverick
since I don't want to vote one of meme and gashly for now. I agree it's possible that both of them is innocent, but I tend to believe that scum is beneath them. I will hunt the inactives first for now.
Argoti
Argoti
Goon
Argoti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:49 pm

Post by Argoti »

I admit, I haven't been very interested in this game, I've been keeping up and watching MeMe get scummier and scummier. I guess I should keep up for the rest of the day. I'll try.
The End is near? Meh.
BeyondTheGame
BeyondTheGame
Townie
BeyondTheGame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:07 pm

Post by BeyondTheGame »

I'm going to agree with the oppinons expressed by Fuldu and Blue Sin here..

I think that MeMe isn't scum nor is Gashly....

The Reasons for this is... MeMe has gone out of her way to prove her cases and this has drawn attention to herself.. Which I don't think would be the way the mafia would be playing this game at this stage..

Gashly for me just isn't dripping any 'scum'...

Anyhow my Vote will stick to where it is for the time being...
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:57 pm

Post by BlueSin »

beyond,
well, you need to stand up and defend yourself at meme situation. Scum and town also will do what meme did.
Uraj45
Uraj45
Goon
Uraj45
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2004 6:06 pm

Post by Uraj45 »

Sorry for the lack of activity, hectic hectic, should calm down now.
I do not feel that MeMe is scummy and, honestly, it's not scumy to change your opinion. Having an absolute conviction about who you want to lynch by day one is more scummy, seeing as how the scum can push their cause without fear of lynching the wrong pereson.
FOS: mlaker
for that reason.
That said, this interests me:
Argoti wrote: I admit, I haven't been very interested in this game, I've been keeping up and watching MeMe get scummier and scummier. I guess I should keep up for the rest of the day. I'll try.
If MeMe is looking as scummy as you say, then why didn't you vote for her? She's only got one vote, no risk of an inadvertant risk. Seems a little too cautious.
Vote: Argoti
Tacitus velut nox. Vigilans velut umbra.
Argoti
Argoti
Goon
Argoti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2004 6:50 pm

Post by Argoti »

Okay, lets lynch the doctor instead!

Vote: Argoti

Happy?
The End is near? Meh.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2004 4:07 am

Post by Maverick »

Wow, I have really missed a lot this week...Sorry I havn't been posting, we had a storm and we don't have sirge protectors, so it blew my modem, and it is still getting fixed. Anyways I'll start off with
Unvote: Mlaker
I don't really find anyone suspicious at the moment, so I don't really have anything to contribute, but I do find mlaker's claim to be valid..It sounds convincing to me.

Right now I'm going to wait for a vote, because I have no good reasons for voting anyone..I'm pretty sure my computer will be done by tomorrow so I should be able to check it now..Sorry about that.

*Maverick*

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”