Open 647: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:13 pm

Post by Ranger »

Transcend wrote:WHY DID YOU ASSHOLES NOT SAVE PENGUINPOWER LSFHSLDFJSLKDFJSLKDFJSLDKFJSLKDJFLSKDJF
Assuming one of you had N4 power.
Like this?

Pretty blatantly false.

Scumtell 101: Praise the doc, or in this case, admonish the doc.
HER FOSING CAKEZ ALL GAME YET BEING ABSENT FROM HIS BW IS INEXCUSABLE.
I have explained this.
I said it, many times.
I will stand by it being the correct decision: we had time. LOTS of time. Before the lynch. Deadline? Nowhere even close. In mylo. That's time to analyze. You decided to strongarm a lynch through on SirCakez. I was taking my time. This is, and shall forever continue to ALWAYS be, the one, and
only
correct choice to make.
Only.

There was no excuse for LYNCHING so soon. Not even a lynch on scum. 'Cause you know who benefits from quicklynches on scum? Scum do. They cut the information flow. Less associatives are made. Less people talk. Less people analyze. Scum say less. So the day is better for them. I specifically was demanding this not happen. This is pure, simple, basic fundamental theory. Use the time you have when it is needed. Only when there is nothing productive left to say do you lynch. And we were most decidedly
not
at that point yesterday when SirCakez was lynched.

So damn straight I object to scum having been lynched. Because we lynched scum
too soon
HER D2 WAS INEXCUSABLE AS WELL. HER WHOLE GAME HAS BEEN INEXCUSABLE GARBAGE.
This is something easily found on a sitewide search to be universal from me. Check for yourselves if you don't believe me. Timestamp my D2 this game. Search for what I did and said in other games during that time. Heck, I'll save you the trouble. It was July 8th through July 14th. this was a comparable game in the same timeframe, town.
Though brief, here's another in that timeframe, town.
This was a comparable game in the same timeframe, scum.
This was my modding, in that same timeframe.

You know something those all have in common?
They all suck.
All of them.

But given that limited reference pool (as the only completed games), tell me: which does my posting look closest to? The Stack The Deck Game?
Or the town games?

This isn't my scumgame.
And Transcend
knows
it's not my scumgame, too. Transcend's
seen
my scumgame...how many times? Twice? Three times? This game? Nothing like any of those.
I AM NOT LETTING MYSELF GET NKED AND RANGER GETTING A WIN.
The idea I would ever nightkill you is an absolute joke.
You might as well suggest I'd nightkill Persivul.

karnos? Yes. I think of him as a good player.
Chip Butty? Yes. I was terrified of him in Stack the Deck, only sparing him because I thought he was our traitor.
Murdercat? Well, he's my innocent, soyeah.

...But you?
Persivul?

In what realm?

Also, Persivul's probably the second scum since he is claiming to have protected someone who wasn't conftown (karnos) who we actually could have used dead, rather than protecting someone who was likely the nightkill no matter what (PenguinPower). (To be fair, Chip Butty also did similar N2, which is why at this point I think karnos is town.)
Speaking of nightkills: DixC would not be a nightkill I would make. It would be one Transcend would make.
podoboq and PenguinPower both fit for both of us because both are confirmed town, but all the same, the death of DixC N2 should tell you I'm not scum because I had no reason to kill DixC.
Transcend, however, had plenty.

Furthermore, this applies for D1/N1 too.
Murdercat, as I recall, pushed Transcend as scum D1.
I had no reason to kill Murdercat.
I also had no reason to fake saving Murdercat.
Transcend had plenty of reason to REALLY kill Murdercat.

Also, the idea that in a game where MULTIPLE DOCTORS CAN EXIST IN A NIGHT, and MULTIPLE SAVES CAN OCCUR OVER THE COURSE OF THE GAME, which means
town can gain mislynches
, PLURAL,
gain mislynches
, by making good saves? The idea that I would deliberately no-kill, and make a HUGE gamble on there being no N1 doctor and that we would
not miss a nightkill the entire rest of the game
is absolutely stupid especially given my track record in this setup.

The last time I was scum, I considered no-killing because of my claim...
and then I didn't do it
, because I ultimately decided my chances of winning were higher if I was in a 3p lylo 1v1 rather than a 4p mylo. Same logic applies here. It's not the type of move I would make. I also had no need to buddy to Murdercat. I had already been plenty friendly with Murdercat on D1, after all. Why would I need the doc save to bolster that bond?
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:22 pm

Post by Transcend »

Your only case on me is meta,whereas I have plenty of reasons for you to be scum and people buy them over your half-assed bs. You're not gonna finesse your way out of rope, Ranger. I apologize.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:22 pm

Post by Ranger »

Persivul wrote:The way she scum read cakez all game but when it came time to lynch, she not only wouldn't vote him, she made some defenses of him.
You and I have different ideas of defenses.

My "defense" of SirCakez was, "he's not scum for that reason. He's probably scum for
this
other
reason."

I think, quite seriously. Dead serious. That the majority of the case on SirCakez was BS made by scum. Scum know their scumbuddy is scum, of course. That doesn't mean they necessarily know what from their scumbuddy is scumposting, or just null posting. And the case against SirCakez reeked of that. SirCakez was scum. He was scum for reasons that were tangible. I pointed many of these reasons out yesterday, but held off from voting specifically because I was, apparently, the only one accounting for how MYLO means MISLYNCH and you LOSE. We was not scum for many of the reasons I was seeing being posted.

In short? The case by and large made by other people "certain" SirCakez was scum reeks of TMI.
Persivul wrote:Shameless plug: My game, The Purge Mafia, is open for signups in the Mini Theme queue. It's a unique setup. I ran it at another site to rave reviews.
^This is also likely scum, who knows THIS game will be ending soon.
Transcend wrote:hurry before it's too late!!!!
Transcend is, quite literally, rushing for a lynch.
Just like yesterday.

Because he KNOWS that if I am given my chance?
I'll show I'm town.

There's absolutely ZERO reason to rush the game as town.
None.
Whatsoever.

Yet he is INSISTING.
He is trying to FORCE.
An instant, blind hammer.
Without making you think.

Without having you analyze.

At all.

VOTE: Transcend.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:23 pm

Post by Transcend »

I told you to fucking hammer this snake before she comes in and attacks. This is why you don't prolong the fucking hammer.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:23 pm

Post by Ranger »

Transcend wrote:whereas I have plenty of reasons for you to be scum
Oh?
Other than, "she didn't vote SirCakez instantly in mylo when she was busy and wanted to take her time analyzing!".

Name one.

Not two, not three.
Just one.

I'll wait.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:24 pm

Post by Ranger »

"the first game I played with Transcendscum, he acted powertown and him and Bacde led me around the whole game like a collared sex slave in Rotterdam" - Zachstralkita

What does this sound like?

Hmm.

Sounds and awful lot like...
Oh yeah.

What he's doing right now.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:27 pm

Post by Transcend »

Thinks me and Persivul are scum when me and him could've lynched Chip Butty like a walk in the park. PP did everything I did, pretty sure Karnos was fosing chip butty and murdercat townreads me and pers so.... that would've been a cake walk win for us, as opposed to bussing our partner, for no reason, SirCakez.

I bussed Tommy on a mislynch because the BW on him was 2 stronk. I bussed Bacde because I was entirely 100% sure he wasgoing to eat rope so I prepared.

Why would I bus Cakez over Chip with Pers!Scum is beyond me, and it's just you flailing out of your ass to avoid rope.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:34 pm

Post by Transcend »

You're conf scum to me unless you convince me Karnos+Persivul are a team, and if you try I will most likely just ignore you.

1. You scumslipped when you called PenguinPower conf town. You were tunneling him all of d1. The only way he would've been "conftown" is if I were flipped as cop. And I was the person you were tunneling all fucking game. So you validated my claim.

2. Your AtE is garbage. "If you guys don't play properly, I'm giving Transcend the win he deserves". Everyone can figure out that your lines contain more bullshit than every college essay written, ever.

3. You have been absent from every single lynch. D1 you didn't vote Smith, which is understandable since you
somehow
townread him when he was just throwing shade and being a douche and contradicting himself in the process. D2 you were absent from the Dunn lynch. You parked your vote on me, because it was likely Dunn was gonna eat rope so you set up by tunneling me. Day 3 you were absent from an Aneninen lynch which is beyond me because he was scumposting town. I refuse to believe that you actually had the reads you did. Smithereens and Aneninen were ABYSMAL this game and nothing warranted them getting townread. D4 you were absent from the lynch of your SECRET SCUMREAD SirCakez. You've avoided the roping of EVERY SINGLE LYNCH to avoid having the BLAME on your shoulders. I don't even think you defended Aneninen once when we all piledived him. You just let him get lynched without making any efforts to lynch someone like, say me.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:39 pm

Post by Transcend »

4. You (or your save) haven't been NK'ed yet. Karnos' inno is dead. My inno is dead. You had NEITHER of those slots in your pocket like I did. You had MURDERCAT in your pocket until me/Persivul knocked some sense into him. You're leaving MURDERCAT alive to deliberately manipulate him like you're doing right now with your horseshit. Any other scumteam would've killed him (or you) by now.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by Transcend »

Your only case on me is meta

And unfortunately it's falsified meta that you twisted.

I have been known to RUSH several lynches. For many reasons. 1. I'm confident on ym read and don't wanna change my mind 2. I'm bored (not the case right now). 3. I want immediate information rather than having everyone scratch their butts and draw it out.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:43 pm

Post by Transcend »

And I can tell everyone here that I do not play the same linear game as one alignment as opposed to the other.

You.

Cannot.

Meta.

Me.

I am such a wildcard in this game.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:45 pm

Post by Ranger »

So, SirCakez's Transcend mentions.
: agreeing with Transcend.
: FAR more telling, an empty interaction.
had THIS gem:
Transcend's jump on Anen stunk. Anen is a null read still because I have no clue how to read him. Dix is also sinking to a scum read.
Want Smithereens/Penguin dead today
"Transcend's post was bad, but I want these two players dead instead".
:
This is a pretty weak scum pool.
...Calls Murdercat's {
Transcend
, karnos, podoboq} pool "weak".
: inexplicable reversal into a townread on Transcend. By the way, I know from experience: Diffusion of Power has daytalk.
has a double-gem: it has a bad Transcend interaction, and then a bad Transcend read.
has Transcend as a scumread, but again: no vote.
Transcend disappears until a mention in : still no vote.
While he
does
vote Transcend in , when DixC CCs Transcend, has him switch off of Transcend and onto DixC, and calls DixC scum over Transcend.

While he continues to call Transcend scum, again, not actually VOTING Transcend, until , where DixC was nightkilled and by his prior-stated logic, Transcend "had" to be scum. He did end the day voting Transcend while calling him scum, but yesterday?
calls Transcend scum. Does not vote.
calls Transcend scum. Does nothing.
is another blind callout. No vote.

And so on and so forth.

The whole time, SirCakez was under pressure.
The whole time,
SirCakez made no effort to save his life
Let me emphasize that for you.
Not once did SirCakez try to make a serious effort to save himself.

That can mean one.
And ONLY one thing.

That he was a sacrificial lamb, whose death was meant to propel scum to victory.

So I say again:
SirCakez was bussed.
Double-bussed, with Chip's confirmation of not hammering me.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:48 pm

Post by Transcend »

Anyways enough of this bullshit let's go over some cold hard facts.

All 6 slots have used their actions doc or cop except for MURDERCAT. If we were to mislynch, then MURDERCAT would be nk'ed and that's that. Or if MURDERCAT is scum (which is only possible with Ranger) he would win the game.

Karnos, the only mafia team possible FYPOV with Ranger!Town is me and Persivul. Us 2 were the strong ringleaders for the roping of SirCakez. We could've easily pushed it on Chip Butty. Easily. This team should be impossible to you.

Persivul, the only mafia team possible FYPOV with Ranger!Town is me and karnos. This one might be a bit more believable since I haven't interacted with karnos THAT much. However, I believe you're solid on Ranger!Scum and will not be manipulated by her tactics.

MURDERCAT, if Ranger is town that means 2 people out of this bloc {Transcend, Persivul, Karnos} are scum. Otherwise Chip Butty would've blitzed. I highly encourage you to trust your townreads on me and Persivul, because I guarantee I'm town. While I can't give you the same guarantee with Persivul, the only way he's scum with Ranger town is with Karnos. Read their interactions d1. I think they're pretty genuine, karnos and shotty.

Chip Butty, I think you're scum, but you have the same POV as MURDERCAT here.

Ranger, try countering this logic. You're toast m8. You chose the WRONG FUCKING PERSON to try and lynch d2.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:54 pm

Post by Transcend »

Actually nah, I retract that. You chose the right person to lynch d2, but you didn't push hard enough. You should've made sure I ate rope instead of letting the Dunn ml go through.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm

Post by Transcend »

And now you're building your case on me by framing me for the actions of scum. Scum are allowed to do whatever they want to get anyone lynched. They can distance whoever they want to do such. Why would scum make themselves predictable?

So basically your case on me amounts to meta from previous town games not matching this one and what SirCakez has done to distance me.

I think I win here.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:03 pm

Post by Ranger »

Transcend wrote:Thinks me and Persivul are scum when me and him could've lynched Chip Butty like a walk in the park.
Oh?
Do tell.
You scumslipped when you called PenguinPower conf town.
Okay so this is just so wrong that I'm not sure I have the words for it to explain how wrong it is. It's just factually false. Has no basis in reality. Is a work of fiction. A fantasy. Some other fancy string of words for something that is not true. It's just wrong on every level, I'm not sure where I'd even begin to correct it.
You were tunneling him all of d1.
False. I had PenguinPower as a primary scumread the first half of D1. This switched to a secondary scumread in the latter half of the day. I forget if it was in the last quarter of D1 or in the beginning of D2, but in that timerange, PenguinPower towned it up in the same manner that podoboq did, and that increased my read such that I held no interest in lynching them.
Your AtE is garbage. "If you guys don't play properly, I'm giving Transcend the win he deserves".
Wrong appeal. That's an appeal to fear, not appeal to emotion. That was a
threat
. That was me delivering an ultimatum. Threats, by the nature of being threats, are meant to scare people into doing something.
You have been absent from every single lynch.
This is a point in my favor because I am almost always on the lynch wagon as scum and almost never on the lynch wagon as town. Also, by the way:
since you somehow townread him when
he was just throwing shade and being a douche and contradicting himself in the process
. Day 3 you were absent from an Aneninen lynch which is beyond me because
he was scumposting town.
Not only is this an INCREDIBLE dick move (ever heard of the expression "respect for the dead"? It applies doubly so in a mafia game where they're only GAME dead, not DEAD, dead, because
they can still hear you
), it is also a scum-oriented one. To make the long explanation short: scum feel the need to justify being wrong about mislynching town. Scum feel the need to shift the blame onto others. Scum, when the encounter behavior they consider unacceptable, know that they won't be going into the dead thread any time soon (if they're lucky).
Town, on the other hand, save this trash talk for either (1) the dead thread (which they expect to go to!), or (2) postgame.

In short? This sort of namecalling of the lynched town is a favored tactic by scum, and a reliable scumtell. It's not a 100%-if-used-always-by-scum, but it's a solid 75%.
D4 you were absent from the lynch of your SECRET SCUMREAD SirCakez.
And whose fault was that, hmm?
Was it, pray tell, perhaps the person insisting on speedlynching when there was no town motive behind that?
I don't even think you defended Aneninen once when we all piledived him.
You lynched him when I was V/LA.
But Aneninen was a MAJOR townread of mine, yes, so I would have defended him if I was around.

A common theme in this game, however, seems to be that the lynches are rushed, the lynches are sudden, the lynches are fast, and there seems to be a cause for that.
You (or your save) haven't been NK'ed yet.
Which is a point in my favor! If I was scum going for a gambit, I'd "confirm" Murdercat as town, then the very next night, butcher him to "confirm" me.
You had NEITHER of those slots in your pocket like I did.
Oh yeah that's the thing.
The players alive are in YOUR pocket.
Not mine.

Now, how would that be if I were actually scum?

If there's ONE thing I'm good at when I'm scum.
It's in getting allies.

Who's my ally this game?
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:05 pm

Post by Transcend »

FUCKING KILL THIS PIECE OF SHIT ALREADY
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:08 pm

Post by Transcend »

I

TOLD

YOU

NOT TO LET THE SNAKE STRIKE

JUST DONT LET HER BITE

KILL IT KILL ITS MOTHERFUCKING HEAD
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:12 pm

Post by Transcend »

she's towntelling hard

but i will not

fall victim

to the fucking snake

this game

i. will. not.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:16 pm

Post by Ranger »

Transcend wrote:Ranger, try countering this logic.
Logic implies there's actually something logical in your posts.

You're just saying, "Lol u so scum".

Tell me, if I'm scum...
podoboq (5): Chip Butty, drmyshottyizsik, MURDERCAT, Smithereens, karnos
...Who's the scum on this wagon?
MURDERCAT (4): Transcend, DixC, karnos, podoboq
Who's the scum on this wagon?
Smithereens (6): SirCakez, Transcend, podoboq, MURDERCAT, Maruchan, Smithereens
...Is SirCakez really the only scum on this wagon?
Smithereens (6): SirCakez, Transcend, podoboq, Maruchan, Smithereens, karnos
Is SirCakes really the only scum on this wagon?
Look at this votecount
. Look at .
podoboq (6): Aneninen, PenguinPower, Smithereens, Ranger, DixC, drmyshottyizsik [L-1]
Smithereens (5): SirCakez, podoboq, Dunnstral, karnos, Transcend [L-2]
Am I really the only scum on podoboq?
Is SirCakez really the only scum on Smithereens?
PenguinPower (6): podoboq, MURDERCAT, Transcend, SirCakez, Chip Butty, Aneninen (L-1)
Is SirCakez really the only scum on this wagon?
Smithereens (7): karnos, drmyshottyizsik, PenguinPower, podoboq, SirCakez, Transcend, Dunnstral (LYNCH)
Dunnstral (5): Ranger, Smithereens, MURDERCAT, Chip Butty, DixC
And here! Here is important. .
If you think the scumteam is {Ranger, Chip Butty, SirCakez}...
...Then Why the HELL are two of us off here?

Dunnstral (5): Transcend, MURDERCAT, Aneninen, DixC, karnos
EVEN MORE IMPORTANT! .
Where is the scum on this L-2 wagon?

Also, I'd like to point out:
Dunnstral (7): Aneninen, Chip Butty, DixC, PenguinPower, Persivul, Dunnstral, karnos (LYNCH)
Aneninen(6): Transcend, podoboq, karnos, PenguinPower, Persivul, MURDERCAT (Lynch)
Persivul has been ON every lynch.
Transcend's been on 3/4 lynches.
Aneninen(4): Transcend, podoboq, karnos, MURDERCAT
Transcend(4): SirCakez, Ranger, Chip Butty, Aneninen
Let me ask you this.
Let me ask you this:
If we were all scum, why would all three of {SirCakez, Ranger, Chip Butty} be on Transcend, rather than hammering Aneninen?

This is all pretty simple stuff.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:18 pm

Post by Ranger »

Transcend wrote:she's towntelling hard
Gee! Imagine that!

It's
almost
as if when I am actually given a chance to post, I can
tell
you what my alignment is.

It's ALMOST as if POSTING is a pro-town thing which allows people to READ me.

It's ALMOST as if POSTING can make scumhunting.

It's ALMOST as if trying to
rush
things so that these don't happen has some agenda attached to it.

I wonder what that could
possibly
be?
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:18 pm

Post by Transcend »

Scum don't HAVE to be on every single lynch fwiw

Therefore your logic is flawed.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:22 pm

Post by Transcend »

No you're towntelling because you're good scum.

You escaped rope in C-14 because you're good.

You didn't get lynched in our newbie game partially because Accountant sucks and partially because (admittedly) you dug yourself out of the hole you got into early on.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:24 pm

Post by Transcend »

And as for Fire n Ice mafia I'm not gonna meta that one because the Radiant Ranger hydra was 90% RC. But you guys were town anyways.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:30 pm

Post by Transcend »

But in the event you flip town (I don't see it) I'll give karnos and Persivul a congratulatory handshake because those were two people I hard townread all game and especially didn't team read. I'm super aggressive because you're nearly conf scum given the situation and because you're REALLY good.

Return to “Completed Open Games”