Mini 1802: Paint Mafia Sequel - Game Over!

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Katsuki »

I will post tonight, but meanwhile

Semi-V/LA until Sunday, TI is going on
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Katsuki »

lol so has kraska's read on me been entirely based on TSQ? because that is lolzy as fuck isnce TSQ is permanently scummy
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:16 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1651, Katsuki wrote:lol so has kraska's read on me been entirely based on TSQ? because that is lolzy as fuck isnce TSQ is permanently scummy
No. Btw I tend to whiteknight scummy town players in all my town games. And i did it here too with TBG And ss. Your push on lala was scummy and pie backed down from reading it as scummy for God knows what reason. Tsq's overreactions I regarded as...bonus points to the scum read I had on the slot. And nothing more. It's the "scum hunting" he did on Nina that pinged me
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Zulfy »

No Kraska, I had told Dwlee to elaborate and you were all Calling me a kettle-calling pot. So I explained that unlike Dwlee I didnt have to elaborate since Pie had been doing all the elaborating for me. Then I added the stipulation that that had been the last time I checked in, anyway, I was vla for some time remember.

If you think I am being open ended back me into a córner. I'm not sure what firm stance you're looking for from me.
no investigation no right to speak
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Zulfy, you won't get anywhere arguing with her, most of what she's been said this game has been nonsense.

do you have any objection to flip dwlee -> lynch Nahdia?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Yes good night
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1655, Zulfy wrote:Yes good night
have you read what I've been writing about her this game day?

another thing is, even with S_S, we pretty much need to lynch Nahdia today. if we let her get to tomorrow, then there will never be enough numbers to lynch her since I'll be nightkilled, Katsuki will have been lynched, and kraska will pretty much ensure no actual scum lynch ever goes through.

she's probably going to come in here and make 100 posts about how I'm being "obstinate" or what-the-fuck-ever, but both of us know it's true.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1653, Zulfy wrote:No Kraska, I had told Dwlee to elaborate and you were all Calling me a kettle-calling pot. So I explained that unlike Dwlee I didnt have to elaborate since Pie had been doing all the elaborating for me. Then I added the stipulation that that had been the last time I checked in, anyway, I was vla for some time remember.

If you think I am being open ended back me into a córner. I'm not sure what firm stance you're looking for from me.
Alright then so it was a misunderstanding on my part sorry(You should quote the stuff you're answering >:( )
I thought that was your reply to the part of the post where I asked you to narrow down your reads

Just a question tho, how does the blue flip make nahdia confirmed? She flipped blue after night 1, she could have painted herself blue
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1657, kraska77 wrote:Just a question tho, how does the blue flip make nahdia confirmed? She flipped blue after night 1, she could have painted herself blue
If you already had enough reasons to suspect her prior to the flip, that shouldn't be enough to clear her for you
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1654, pieguyn wrote:Zulfy, you won't get anywhere arguing with her, most of what she's been said this game has been nonsense.
Lol normal exchange=arguing to you
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:47 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

pie: why do you think Katsuki was painted N2?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Wingback »

@Zulfy;
on your , how did you get to Nahdia and dwlee being conf-town? The last you mentioned dwlee was in where you say he townslipped. Mind going over that for me? On your read on Nahdia, what do you think of my point that there's a 50-50 shot that scum colored themselves blue on the first night?

@kraska;

1) On your , I had Zulfy as fairly town for his push on Nahdia for that "scumslip" coming across like he believes it and I agree with him that Nahdia pushing back on him was scummy. I'm not sure why he's taking a blue flip a 100% indicator of towniness though given he is calling a previous scumread "confirmed town" so I need more explanation on that end.

2) On your , how are you saying that Smart had fluidity in reads? He was pushing Pie since the point he replaced in. When Pie pointed out that bussing Aristo makes no sense, Smart agreed with it but then continued pushing Pie. That does show him unable to have fluid reads and I don't get your characterization of him as "
did not reek of restrained or cornered scum unable to fake fluidity of reads.
"

3) Can you explain how you are so confident that TBG was "too scummy to be scum" but don't apply the same standards to TSQ? I didn't read this in depth but I was following Pick Your Power 6: The Revival where Pie was suspecting TSQ's slot which is where I think the meta was coming from. What makes TSQ and TBG different in your mind?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:52 am

Post by pieguyn »

welcome to kraska logic, she just pushes whoever as scum and doesn't give a fuck about playing the game correctly or actually attempting to think critically about her reads. why do you think I need to go this far and wide to play around her?

Nahdia absolutely needs to be lynched today because I do not want her running around in MYLO if Katsuki flips town.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:53 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1660, ChaosOmega wrote:pie: why do you think Katsuki was painted N2?
TSQ-slot/Katsuki was essentially a consensus scum read. painting them red would make perfect sense.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by pieguyn »

to lay things out in more depth for people like Zulfy who might not have followed all of my posts so far:

I think S_S and Nahdia is the most likely scum team. however, there are two imminent issues with an S_S lynch: 1. I also feel about 95% sure {Katsuki, Nahdia} contains exactly one scum, and in a situation like that you resolve it the day *before* XYLO, not at XYLO, and 2. if we lynch S_S first, I die overnight and Nahdia's slot will likely get away straight to endgame, especially with people like kraska in the game who are not only easily manipulable but who are also going to turn around and straight up lynch one of the people who is scum reading her.

my scum read on Nahdia is a lot stronger than my scum read on S_S, and I think there are some other possibilities outside of S_S being the second scum; namely I think Nahdia's partner is somewhere in {S_S, dwlee, Wingback}, with Wingback being more of an outside shot than anything. for this reason, and because there has been no talk at all about the idea of flipping dwlee and so he would not have been flipped last night (and couldn't have been flipped N1/N2 because those went to Nahdia and Katsuki) - despite thinking S_S is more likely scum - it's more prudent to flip dwlee here, for the end goal of solidifying town reads. the end result then becomes that if dwlee flips blue, it makes {Nahdia, S_S} very close to a lock unless something stupid is going on or at the least *if* S_S is town we have a lot more information about who the last scum is, and if he flips red, then that's a lot more useful than something like S_S flipping red where there'd be a lot of WIFOM regarding whether scum altered his color or not.

lynching Katsuki first out of this pair doesn't work for the same reason lynching S_S first doesn't work: Nahdia's slot will get straight to endgame if we take that route. and if Nahdia somehow flips *town*, then I feel a lot better about the rest of yall's chances tomorrow despite not trusting people like kraska for shit, since the Katsuki lynch will be guaranteed with really no way for him to argue his way out of it.

ergo, flip dwlee -> lynch Nahdia is the percentage play and the play that is by far the most difficult for scum to play around

if Nahdia and Katsuki are both town then lolol, we all just collectively suck so I don't mind as much.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

iraonavp replaces in for Something_Smart because he is a cool rad person!
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 1661, Wingback wrote:@Zulfy; on your Post 1277, how did you get to Nahdia and dwlee being conf-town? The last you mentioned dwlee was in Post 1047 where you say he townslipped. Mind going over that for me? On your read on Nahdia, what do you think of my point that there's a 50-50 shot that scum colored themselves blue on the first night?
Dwlee townslipped so he is conftown, see.
As for Nahdia being painted, I mean its possible but it's a headache to think about, so I find it easier for me to assume it didnt happen. May re evaluate later.

Hello again Irao. Nice to see you. Sorry your slot rolled scum.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Zulfy »

I'll have to find my laptop for this.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Hi, Zulfy!

My slot didn't roll scum-aligned, though...
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Did I ever post this I just found it on my desktop:

Nina: +1 for that makes me read you as town and +1 for saying you think I would be that OBVIOUS

Pie: +1 http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p8038262

Pie: +1 http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p8009979

Nahdia: +1 http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p8038351
and also +1 for when she called Pie disingenious.

Nahdia: +1 http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p8038402

TBG: +1 http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p8069915
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Zulfy »

It's pretty useless but Irao coming in has got me all nostalgic about the beginning of this game.

I'm at my computer now. Let me see if I can see.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1666, Zulfy wrote:As for Nahdia being painted, I mean its possible but it's a headache to think about, so I find it easier for me to assume it didnt happen. May re evaluate later.
who do you think the second scum is?

sums up most of what I've posted this game day, if you don't feel like reading all of it - can you look at it and tell me if you take issue with it?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Yes Pie I am reading.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by pieguyn »

. . . so you're saying you're actively choosing to ignore me?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by pieguyn »

if that's what this has come to, let me know and I'll just replace out of the game. I have no idea how anything I've done or said to you this game would warrant that kind of reaction, but people obviously hate playing with me, so.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”