RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:23 pm

Post by RachMarie »

oh I forgot there was a no kill in this game. So much going on.

Naa I think you are town Zor, mistaken town but town.

I really would like to give Nacho a chance to catch up before we lynch anyone.

I still have zor and Nacho as my strongest town reads. Zor more than Nacho simply because Nacho has been so busy and not participating as much. But the few posts he has posted, especially the more recent ones are pure town Nacho.

As for work stuffs, I spent a few days writing 10 k words split up in articles, and turned in LATE, the client may not hire me again though I hope he does :( He did pay me so I was able to pay the electric bill before it was shut off.

Revamping some things so hopefully something like that does not happen again.

I do not declare V/LA as a scum tactic.

I am going to take a look at some ISOs in particular, those of ecaine, Jaack, and Inno

I may have been giving Inno too much of a pass, based on being used to him being town in games. We just had a newbie game end that had scum Inno and I voted the wrong person in LYLO and bam Inno's partner hammered.

uggh
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:26 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Here it is he is scum with eagersnake

He and Mav both claimed tracker. I was 1 shot BP and had been outed by my pred. You will note that Inno did a lot of heavy buddying, but then he and snake did not follow vote count protocol so that tripped me up and I voted for Mav instead. I wanted to push for voting for snake and give me longer to sort out the dueling tracker claims. I should have pushed that harder.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=67153

ecane
ecane
Townie
ecane
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:43 pm

Post by ecane »

In post 312, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 306, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm really interested in IV's townread there, the slot hasn't done jack shit.
I would explain it but I reallyyyyy don't want to unless foe is actually in danger of getting lynched. Just trust me on this for now. I'm okay with your vote there to make foe produce content, however.
So, this is pretty much just utter bull. I didn't mention it before because I wanted us to get as much info as possible. I know I didn't contribute much the past few days, but we still got a little bit more info if I had otherwise said that straight away. Was hoping to get more from Inno but we're obviously not getting that anytime soon, and I wasn't expecting we'd come to L-1 on someone so fast.

Even if he was what he's implying to be here, which he's definitely not, it seems really weird why he would even say that about someone on D2 who had 3 posts I think at that time and none of them even game-related.

@Inno, you seem to be awfully sure of that read. As far as I know only cop and scum can know that for sure. Unfortunately for you, there's no cop. Now your ''no role fishing'' also makes sense. It'd be obviously very easy for you to notice.
In post 267, innocentvillager wrote: (although if I was crumbing, there's no WAY scum would catch on), but I think if people are feeling up to it and creative enough to make something very obscure but still clearly a crumb, I say do it.
Also, how would that be crumbing?

VOTE: innocentvillager

I know you guys can't 100% trust me as well, but you've been doing a great job at town reading me so far so I really hope you keep it up!

If he isn't scum then I honestly have no idea what he was thinking with that post. A VT claiming PR to throw off scum into killing them is just generally considered not so good, right? They would force the real PR to claim...and we're only on D2. Given his experience, I don't think that's the case anyways.
ecane
ecane
Townie
ecane
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:09 pm

Post by ecane »

@Rach, no thoughts on L-1?
Foxbird
Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:23 pm

Post by Foxbird »

@ecane: What's your current read on Zorblag?
ecane
ecane
Townie
ecane
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:45 pm

Post by ecane »

I think he's town. This game would've been waaay more dead if he wasn't in it and I honestly think he wouldn't post as much and put in all this effort if he was scum. Also if I take into account that Inno is scum, I don't see them being a team. I know about his reputation, but if he is actually scum in this game then kudos to him. I'm just not seeing it right now. Seems kind of out of the blue question, any reason behind it?
Foxbird
Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:52 pm

Post by Foxbird »

In post 355, ecane wrote:I think he's town. This game would've been waaay more dead if he wasn't in it and I honestly think he wouldn't post as much and put in all this effort if he was scum. Also if I take into account that Inno is scum, I don't see them being a team. I know about his reputation, but if he is actually scum in this game then kudos to him. I'm just not seeing it right now. Seems kind of out of the blue question, any reason behind it?
I was curious since there was quite some interaction between the two on this day and inno is your biggest scumread, yet you hadn't commented on it.
ecane
ecane
Townie
ecane
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:07 am

Post by ecane »

Biggest scumread? He is scum. The post I mentioned above was sufficient enough for me.
There's something else that concerns me though. I'm not the biggest fan about your vote on Rach. You mentioned in you spotted a crumb, I assume good, and that it will only become relevant when/if she is forced to claim and then you put her L-1? Doesn't somehow seem to go together very well. And your other reason was that everyone's cases were solid, which doesn't really help me much into thinking that it was even a genuine vote.
Are you scum?
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:10 am

Post by RachMarie »

Fell asleep

well it would not be the first time I was mislynched. And I figured the main thing I really need to focus on was providing some real content in the game to solve who the scum are.

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:11 am

Post by RachMarie »

Adding ecaine to my town pool with Zor and Nacho

moving on

Foxbird
Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:03 am

Post by Foxbird »

In post 357, ecane wrote:Biggest scumread? He is scum. The post I mentioned above was sufficient enough for me.
There's something else that concerns me though. I'm not the biggest fan about your vote on Rach. You mentioned in you spotted a crumb, I assume good, and that it will only become relevant when/if she is forced to claim and then you put her L-1? Doesn't somehow seem to go together very well. And your other reason was that everyone's cases were solid, which doesn't really help me much into thinking that it was even a genuine vote.
Are you scum?
I considered my reasons for keeping my Rach townlean and they weren't holding up against the cases that other people (i.e. townreads and more experienced players) were making.
You also overlooked that I said in that I was less sure about the crumb after rereading.

And this question is probably very noobish, but: What are cases for, if not for convincing people who are on the fence (or on the other side of the fence) to change their minds?
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Jaack »

Okay, initial read on foe is a town lean. Aside from that self-awareness I mentioned earlier, nothing foe's done looked particularly scummy. I did like in particular. I don't think I would vote foe today.

I'm pretty sure that both scum are in {zorblag, rach, foxbird}

Yes, I'm still scumreading zorblag, because at times I feel like he's playing a day ahead, but I get what nacho was saying that there is a lot of paranoia going into that. That being said, I've been tunnelling him pretty hard (mentally at least, since my posts today have been too rare) and kind of been ignoring other players.

I think that others have pretty well established the Rach-scum case. As I said before, I liked foe's case in .

As for foxbird, most of my icky feelings from D1 remain, and I didn't particularly like the opportunistic swing onto Rach in her recent posts. (could be either scum leaping at a mislynch or scum panic-bussing)

Still feel relatively confident in my townreads on Nacho, IV, and ecane. If I'm wrong and both scum aren't in {Zorblag, Rach, Foxbird} then... ecane I guess That being said, I wouldn't vote for any of them today without significant revelations.

To expand on the IV-town read, since there seems to be some interest in that lynch. I feel like IV's reads haven't been curated like I would expect from scum. Scum reading universal town read ecane upon entrance is not something I would expect scum to do. It's a read that both draws attention and is difficult to maintain for long. And what would be the scum purpose? Ecane wasn't getting lynched D1, most likely wasn't getting lynched D2, and if both IV and ecane lived to D3, the read would no longer be particularly relevant.

I also understand why people have taken issue with IV's town read on the foe slot prior to foe doing things, but I see no scum motivation from such a read. I don't get why he has the read, but I don't see why he would do it as scum.

I guess the full read list would be
Town:
Nacho
IV
Ecane
Foe
Foxbird I guess
Rach
Zorblag
:Scum

I'm kind of fluxuating on the last three... they are all about equally scummy in my mind.
Zaicon
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Zaicon »

Vote Count 2.3

RachMarie (3):
foedufafa, Zorblag, Foxbird
Zorblag (2):
Jaack, innocentvillager
foedufafa (2):
Nachomamma8, RachMarie
innocentvillager (1):
ecane

No Vote (0)

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline is Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 4:00 PM CST, which is in (expired on 2016-08-14 16:00:00).

V/LA - ecane
V/LA - innocentvillager
foedufafa
foedufafa
Townie
foedufafa
Townie
Townie

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:37 am

Post by foedufafa »

Probably the most eventful moment of the game so far happened and we really didn't get any reaction from anyone...
I'm a bit disappointed that ecane switched their vote so quickly after we went to L-1. I didn't want a lynch this early in D2, but I feel like town was deprived of potentially useful information. In any case, ecane is a stronger town read for me now.

@zorb and really any experienced mafia player: what strategic advantage could be gained from a no kill on day one for mafia? I see in the PT you're referring to that inno was really into the idea in that particular game, but I don't know enough about the metagame to understand why that makes sense or if it applies here. I feel like I would want to just get rid of one of the more active town players.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:43 am

Post by RachMarie »

well I am not sure what he was thinking there. He did change his mind and off BBmolla in the end.

I replaced in that game to find out that my pred had outed himself as the bp so I had to confirm it and go on. Was kind of weird being a conf townie in everyone's mind because I am usually low hanging fruit.

Its very rare for it to be strategic for scum to do a no kill. Especially on night 1. I would not recommend it in a newbie game especially.

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:45 am

Post by RachMarie »

I am feeling better about foe after reading the more recent posts. So moving along

I think this needs to be pursued I told him I was going to view him with more scrutiny from now on.

VOTE: Inno

Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by Zorblag »

@ecane, fake claiming a power role is almost always a bad idea for town as it tends to get you lynched, but that's not actually what he did there. I'm going to let innocentvillager say what he was doing and thinking when he gets back, but I'm not certain that you've eliminated all the possible outcomes. The less I say about this right now the better; I recommend that you do the same for the time being. I don't have any issues with your vote though, and there will be a time for that conversation soon enough.

@foedufafa, RachMarie already answered to some degree, but I'll chime in about the no kills as well. I consider myself among the most likely player to no kill as scum, even in newbie games, that I'm aware of. I always give it consideration to see if it seems to put me and the scum team in general in a better position. Whether it's a good idea tends to be very dependent on the game state and the players in ways that I don't want to go into. Having said that, there's almost never a reason to no kill on night one. Scum almost never have enough information about their fellow players (roles, attitudes, interaction sets, etc ...) to think that the no kill is a better option than a kill for some reason or other. I wasn't bringing up no kill here to suggest that I think scum might have done it; merely mentioning it for the future of the game in case I'm not around to mention it later (and to give scum a reason to potentially not kill when killing would actually be in their best interest.) I consider it much much more likely that scum submitted a kill last night that didn't happen for some reason.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 352, ecane wrote:
In post 312, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 306, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm really interested in IV's townread there, the slot hasn't done jack shit.
I would explain it but I reallyyyyy don't want to unless foe is actually in danger of getting lynched. Just trust me on this for now. I'm okay with your vote there to make foe produce content, however.
So, this is pretty much just utter bull. I didn't mention it before because I wanted us to get as much info as possible. I know I didn't contribute much the past few days, but we still got a little bit more info if I had otherwise said that straight away. Was hoping to get more from Inno but we're obviously not getting that anytime soon, and I wasn't expecting we'd come to L-1 on someone so fast.

Even if he was what he's implying to be here, which he's definitely not, it seems really weird why he would even say that about someone on D2 who had 3 posts I think at that time and none of them even game-related.

@Inno, you seem to be awfully sure of that read. As far as I know only cop and scum can know that for sure. Unfortunately for you, there's no cop. Now your ''no role fishing'' also makes sense. It'd be obviously very easy for you to notice.
In post 267, innocentvillager wrote: (although if I was crumbing, there's no WAY scum would catch on), but I think if people are feeling up to it and creative enough to make something very obscure but still clearly a crumb, I say do it.
Also, how would that be crumbing?

VOTE: innocentvillager

I know you guys can't 100% trust me as well, but you've been doing a great job at town reading me so far so I really hope you keep it up!

If he isn't scum then I honestly have no idea what he was thinking with that post. A VT claiming PR to throw off scum into killing them is just generally considered not so good, right? They would force the real PR to claim...and we're only on D2. Given his experience, I don't think that's the case anyways.
Terrible post. Stop openly talking and speculating about PRs wtf, no one said anything about PRs until now.

If I say I'm townreading foe at that time, then I have a good reason to. You are seriously misguided if you think this is a scumtell.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:25 pm

In post 365, RachMarie wrote:I am feeling better about foe after reading the more recent posts. So moving along

I think this needs to be pursued I told him I was going to view him with more scrutiny from now on.

VOTE: Inno
This looks so fake.

Gut feelings but logically here's how I see it. Rach just lost a game as town against me-scum, now she's "paranoid" of me being scum in any game. She makes no specific comparisons between this game and 1722, only citing her "paranoia" as a reason. Maybe it's a subconscious spite vote as scum to get "revenge" against me from losing last game.

This is an excuse for a paranoia vote, or just a really bad town paranoia vote, but I don't think Rach is bad enough as town to genuinely vote me when she was previously townreading me for the sole reason that I might be scum. There is no scumread here, no logic, no similarities between here and 1722, nothing. Even Zorby admitted I'm playing differently here (although that shouldn't be a towntell really, two pretty different situations, in 1722 I was a lot more desperate to not get lynched).

VOTE: RachMarie

I'm comfortable with a Rach lynch today.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:25 pm

L-1

I don't want a claim yet.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:29 pm

No killing on N-1 is asinine in basically every circumstance. I would never consider a nokill Night 1, unless my scumbuddy got lynched and I knew there was a JK or tracker or something.

I would definitely consider no kills on subsequently nights, since there is more information and MYLO tends to play a good factor.

Also, why are we assuming no kill? Almost certainly it was JK/Doc/BP/whatever that intervened. And NO I'm not antitown speculating about power roles here because that's not giving scum information they didn't already know from whatever night kill they may have chosen.

Just sayin.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by RachMarie »

wait here I did not say that I was answering the newbie's question about it I agree it is a poor strategy which is why I figured you changed your mind in the previous game and nked BB instead.

Im not voting you out of spite btw

Its partly PoE because I have some solid town reads

Partly your play here reminds me very much of your play in that game.

I don't do spite votes and other crap like that you should know better Inno.

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:49 pm

In post 321, Zorblag wrote:@innocentvillager, I've taken a look at my scum games and I don't think that I've ever been partnered with a name anything like bitmap. And here's the problem with that. You're saying that you skimmed over my scum games and think that I played them just like I'm playing this one. That might be true occasionally, but it's not the way I typically play as scum as it's not usually good scum play. Good scum play isn't playing exactly how you would as town (the way I play as town draws the sort of attention that I've got now and I often have to talk myself out of it.) Good scum play blends in and simply makes sure that town's attention isn't focused correctly on the scum team. I'm having trouble believing that you actually did the looking you say you did and find it more likely that you're trying to find something that will make people suspect me.

I could've sworn you were partners with Bitmap, or at least someone named Bitmap replaced you and won the game for scum while you were scum. I don't know why I can't find it anymore! Regardless, you scumreading me for this is baseless and silly.

I'm not saying necessarily that all your scumgames look the same or whatever, you're strawmaning my argument. My point is, I'm not going to townread you for doing stuff like looking for meta, writing up long walls, pushing activity, pushing prods on people, because you've done all of that in your scumgames. I'm also trying to convince Rach if she's town to stop townreading you for these things and your play being similar to 1222, since IMO your play looks pretty similar regardless of your alignment.

I'm going to stop pushing you today because I don't really remember after a few days exactly why I was hard scumreading you (I mean, I know the reasons for which I was scumreading you, but I may have confbias driven myself to believe they were a lot more incriminating than I thought) but you are no higher than null leaning scum for me.

I will say that I find your reasoning on ecane plausible though. It's not how I would have gone about it (I was largely not bringing her up much until asked because there was no need to draw attention to her,) but I did have similar thoughts.

Regarding whether I think you're misrepresenting what I've had to say about the Foxbird question, I do, but I don't know how much is intentional and how much is not reading carefully. You're saying that I switched my vote to RachMarie just because of that post which is an odd assumption. Here's what I said to Nachomamma8 about it a bit after making the switch:
In post 173, Zorblag wrote:After the talking with Foxbird some I've come around on her; I am more inclined to believe that the reference you're talking about for the delta9 vote is the more likely (which surprises me some as the "I quit" struck me as almost certainly a game statement when I read it and before I knew if he'd posted anywhere.) I also think that I've got more insight into how she's reasoning than I did and, although it's not how I would reason, knowing that the reasoning is there is important.
It also looks like you're still saying that I was asking the question for no reason, but here's what I had to say about that (to you no less):
In post 228, Zorblag wrote:I'd concluded by that point that Foxbird was keying in on different aspects of the game than I was and valuing different things in her analysis of the game state. There wasn't any danger of her being lynched in the near future, and I wanted to see a bit more evidence of the sort of details she would hone in on before that before shifting my vote to another candidate. There wasn't a right or wrong answer she could give offhand, but assuming she was willing to answer it gave me more insight to where her attention was in the game.

The bigger issue that I'd expect one could have with my vote switch that came after the post was why it didn't go to Gratuitous, but Nachomamma8 already brought that one up.

I'm not sure what you find scummy about the move even without knowing that though. I didn't use an unfair question against the person I was asking it of and I wasn't keeping her in danger of imminent lynch. It wasn't a transparent question, but there are aspects of town play that shouldn't be entirely transparent as this is a game of information control.
I was still sorting her motives and what to expect from her. Knowing what she was paying attention to is useful. Saying that I said the answer didn't matter doesn't match what I've told you.
I probably missed some stuff and didn't understand stuff fully, I think arguing about this one little post is not useful at this point and probably is just a playstyle difference. I scumread because I found it weird without much town motivation but I suppose it could just be you being you. I'll drop this one.

Beyond that I see that you're still sticking with the "Zorblag is a terribly clever and dangerous, sophisticated scum who could be fooling us all, but who also panicked at having a vote cast on him at day 2 and gave it all away," line of thought. Does that not strike you as an unlikely combination?

I don't know what speculative oversimplified AtE you're trying to accomplish here, but I think you were hoping that the rant you made would sway town members to solidify you as town. I can think of scum-motivation for it, but I can't really see town motivation. It was just too little pressure for you to burst your bubble. Honestly, you pointing it out is WIFOM, you painting yourself-scum in an oversimplified narrative here is WIFOM, and to answer your question, no, the way I see it what you're doing is not an unlikely combination at all. I'm only staying off your lynch today because I want actual content Rach and she's way scummier than you right now.

As for knowing why my play helps town, town should all know exactly how what they're doing will help town in the long run. If you don't then you're probably playing the game suboptimally. I'm not a perfect player as town, I'm worse than I am as scum because town is harder to play. Glancing at my wiki it looks like my town record was only 21-10. I do however know the things that I think will help town though, and I do them. If you'd like me to point you to other town games where I've had to make the same sorts of cases because town get stuck on thinking that play they don't understand or that draws attention to me is scummy just let me know. Saying that I'm scum because I have this knowledge is ridiculous.

Finally, if you're convinced that you've caught the entire scum team through process of elimination after a single day night cycle I guess I'm impressed by your conviction? Are your reads normally that dead on this early in the game? I don't expect town to be looking as little into the other cases that you're so sure of at this point if there's no room for error at all in your current reads. You aren't looking like town trying to figure out who's scum. You're looking like scum trying to make a wagon you thought was going to go somewhere happen.

My reads are rarely completely off. Even in Newbie 1222, I pegged Cinders and Ghost in my top three even if it was all horribad logical reasoning and gut. I usually get at least one scum in my top three scum. I'm almost positive one scum exists between you and Rach, if not two.

Overt-narcissism aside, no I'm not completely sure of my reads other than one of you/Rach being scum. I'm open to the idea of Foxbird-scum even if most of her D1 play was pretty town, I'm somewhat open to Nacho or Jaack scum. I've just spent basically all of my posting energy here directed at responding to your daily walls lol, since I am spread out over multiple games.

I do have more time now after exams (barely snagged my A in biochem!!), so I should be able to put more effort into this game.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:51 pm

In post 371, RachMarie wrote:Partly your play here reminds me very much of your play in that game.
How

And, how is it different from my towngames
RachMarie wrote:wait here I did not say that I was answering the newbie's question about it I agree it is a poor strategy which is why I figured you changed your mind in the previous game and nked BB instead.
Yah ik I was mostly personally responding to Zorb's accusation that I might've no killed which is kind of ridiculous
RachMarie wrote:I don't do spite votes and other crap like that you should know better Inno.
Yeah maybe idk it was just a possibility

More likely you're just using it as an excuse to try and paranoia vote me.

But if you have a good case for why me-scum here that makes meta sense then maybe I'll reconsider scumreading you for this vote.

Also, explain your read progression on me? What specifically changed?
foedufafa
foedufafa
Townie
foedufafa
Townie
Townie

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by foedufafa »

In post 370, innocentvillager wrote:
Also, why are we assuming no kill? Almost certainly it was JK/Doc/BP/whatever that intervened. And NO I'm not antitown speculating about power roles here because that's not giving scum information they didn't already know from whatever night kill they may have chosen.
No one is assuming no killing. Zorb said something about no kills and I didn't understand.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”