Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1863, Skelda wrote:
In post 1853, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1844, Cookie Bakers wrote:
In post 1843, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1835, Skelda wrote:
In post 1812, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1803, Skelda wrote:If you get VT, then Neapolitan is useful because it could be used to confirm DGB and Long_Island_Medium as Town and a No Result would tell you virtually nothing.

Vanilla Cop is more useful because I think its optimal use is to catch Goons. Neapoliton can't catch Goons, so it is best used to confirm Town.
Okay, well those two players I already thought are town-aligned, so it doesn't in this case even though you are being theoretical about it...
It doesn't matter what you think. You could be wrong and your role is useless apart from that.

The only thing is, if Ira were a scum Neapoliton why wouldn't his buddies tell him to target either Long Island or DGB? That seems like the optimal choice from their perspective too given that they can't be confident in those claims either. Unless, of course, he's buddies with one of them.
You are right that I don't have any buddies, but your argument is nonsense. I still stand by that I made the correct choice. I very highly doubt that either of the VT claims are scum-aligned.
You didn't.

Your role exists to confirm your accuracy, not to hunt down suspicions.
I disagree. If you were a cop, why would you check someone you think is town-aligned? Neapolitan is basically a weaker cop, but you will not be very sure about a guilty result.
There was so much time spent yesterday talking about how there weren't usually many VTs in role madness. And you clearly understood it yesterday, you talked about it. You are either lying about who you investigated or you made an awful choice.
In post 1871, Skelda wrote:Ira, if you are left alive you aren't going to do what you just did again right? Can you check a VT claim?
Okay, just stop it doesn't matter...
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by iraonavp »

I didn't mean to quote those posts.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 1895, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1803, Skelda wrote:If you get VT, then Neapolitan is useful because it could be used to confirm DGB and Long_Island_Medium as Town and a No Result would tell you virtually nothing.

Vanilla Cop is more useful because I think its optimal use is to catch Goons. Neapoliton can't catch Goons, so it is best used to confirm Town.
Okay, well those two players I already thought are town-aligned, so it doesn't in this case even though you are being theoretical about it...
It doesn't matter what you think. You could be wrong and your role is useless apart from that.

The only thing is, if Ira were a scum Neapoliton why wouldn't his buddies tell him to target either Long Island or DGB? That seems like the optimal choice from their perspective too given that they can't be confident in those claims either. Unless, of course, he's buddies with one of them.
You are right that I don't have any buddies, but your argument is nonsense. I still stand by that I made the correct choice. I very highly doubt that either of the VT claims are scum-aligned.
You didn't.

I disagree. If you were a cop, why would you check someone you think is town-aligned? Neapolitan is basically a weaker cop, but you will not be very sure about a guilty result.
There was so much time spent yesterday talking about how there weren't usually many VTs in role madness. And you clearly understood it yesterday, you talked about it. You are either lying about who you investigated or you made an awful choice.
Yes, but this all happened after I claimed VT, and I could hardly go back on it then. I knew I would have to claim eventually but I just tried my best to go along with it for now because I didn't expect Shaziro to immediately out me... And I talked about it to say that there were clearly more VTs in this game even though it's "role madness"...

Neither of those things are the case!
You are not listening to me and are talking in circles. Honestly this isn't a helpful conversation and is just spamming up the thread so I'm going to stop. Just investigate longislandmedium or DGB if you survivre today and don't question it.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Lapsa »

@MathBlade why do you scumread Cookie Bakers?
abcedminded
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1892, Skelda wrote:People who suspect Bacde, what makes him worse than anyone else who voted Hot Chocolate? His low activity/lack of substance? I do agree that optimal scum strategy is to do nothing for the first few days and there probably is a high scum-density in less active people, but Day was very short and everyone was throwing Hot Chocolate votes around.

I don't necessarily have a problem with his wagon, but it is hard to justify with so little substance.
When I played with Bacde and he was town-aligned, he had very high activity and was clearly town-aligned. I was scum-aligned and we immediately killed him because he was obviously town-aligned and a threat to us. In this game, he is just lurking and making sarcastic posts which appear designed to imitate that...
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1902, Skelda wrote:

You didn't.

Yes, but this all happened after I claimed VT, and I could hardly go back on it then. I knew I would have to claim eventually but I just tried my best to go along with it for now because I didn't expect Shaziro to immediately out me... And I talked about it to say that there were clearly more VTs in this game even though it's "role madness"...

You are not listening to me and are talking in circles. Honestly this isn't a helpful conversation and is just spamming up the thread so I'm going to stop. Just investigate longislandmedium or DGB if you survivre today and don't question it.
Okay, I agree that it's not a helpful conversation.

I'll target long_island_medium if you really want.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 1904, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1892, Skelda wrote:People who suspect Bacde, what makes him worse than anyone else who voted Hot Chocolate? His low activity/lack of substance? I do agree that optimal scum strategy is to do nothing for the first few days and there probably is a high scum-density in less active people, but Day was very short and everyone was throwing Hot Chocolate votes around.

I don't necessarily have a problem with his wagon, but it is hard to justify with so little substance.
When I played with Bacde and he was town-aligned, he had very high activity and was clearly town-aligned. I was scum-aligned and we immediately killed him because he was obviously town-aligned and a threat to us. In this game, he is just lurking and making sarcastic posts which appear designed to imitate that...
Is he definitely lurking or is he just busy? Because I missed the entire first Day, I'm not exactly ready to call someone scum for not being around.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

Spoiler: Cuz bored - Read to Blake Shelton's Ol Red
Well I caught CCC with a terrible line
And it cost me a lot of time
In a thread trying to secure a lynch that's right
Well I've been here for two long days
I finally made the Drixx my friend
And so he sentenced me to a life of ease
Takin' care of ol' red now ol' red
CCC's the damnedest dog that I've ever seen
Got a nose that can dodge a two day trail
He's a four legged sneakin' machine
You can consider yourself mighty lucky
To get past the townies in the extreme derpfest
But all these years that I've been here ain't nobody got past this

And the Drixx sang
Come on somebody why don't you run
Logic's itchin' to have a little fun
Get my lantern get my gun
Town'll have you treed 'for the mornin' comes

Well I payed off the mod
And I sent out a letter to my hoodmates out east
And they brought down a plan as pretty as could ever be
Well we pinned up to the votecounts
'Bout a day south of the thread open
Well I'd take off for my slumber this evenin'
I'd just drop him off and wait

And the Drixx sang

Now I got used to seeing my Shiro every night
So I am going to be sad when we have no more GIF days
We waited 'til the time got right
Well I made my run in the evenin' sun
And I smiled when I heard the scums come out
'Cause I was headed north to GiFlands and the scums were heading south

And the Drixx sang

Now there's happiness
All in the town
Love got me in here
And love got me out
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 1905, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1902, Skelda wrote:

You didn't.

Okay, I agree that it's not a helpful conversation.

I'll target long_island_medium if you really want.
Any VT claimer.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by Lapsa »

can't overlook Titus attentiveness on CCC
abcedminded
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1881, Elyse wrote:???

P-edit:
Were you saying Cookie town slipped by saying "this is most likely multiball"? Because to me it looks fake. The setup is OBVIOUSLY multiball

I feel like I'm missing something
It used to say that the setup was multiball in one of the signup threads but the moderator evidently removed that from the opening post. It is still pretty obviously multiball if there are 4 kills in a night though...
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1906, Skelda wrote:

Is he definitely lurking or is he just busy? Because I missed the entire first Day, I'm not exactly ready to call someone scum for not being around.
Maybe, he needs to post then. All he did was post a naked vote on me and then immediately leave, I don't see why he could read enough to want to vote me and then not have anything else to say...

I don't get a good feeling from what he has posted, either.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 1909, Lapsa wrote:can't overlook Titus attentiveness on CCC
No one has given a reason CCC is town, just diversions.

Until then, CCC needs more rope.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1911, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1906, Skelda wrote:

Maybe, he needs to post then. All he did was post a naked vote on me and then immediately leave, I don't see why he could read enough to want to vote me and then not have anything else to say...

I don't get a good feeling from what he has posted, either.
Also, that reminds me of something that I saw when I was reading ISOs earlier.
In post 498, Accountant wrote:
@MOD: I'd like to be revealed as innocent child
This is a very scum-aligned post because he is trying to copy my post . He literally read the entire thread to find that post to parody, and had nothing else to say than a joke trying to appear natural!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Can't sleep. Cookie Bakers is a hypocrite. They said cCC's play regarding VTs was bad.

I point out where they thought ironavp is scum and their logic directly contradicts what they are doing now.

I am not touching CCC with a 1000 foot pole and those of you voting should look hard at Cookie Bakers.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 1914, MathBlade wrote:Can't sleep. Cookie Bakers is a hypocrite. They said cCC's play regarding VTs was bad.

I point out where they thought ironavp is scum and their logic directly contradicts what they are doing now.

I am not touching CCC with a 1000 foot pole and those of you voting should look hard at Cookie Bakers.
Dumb town is a thing.

You should sleep.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Lapsa »

on page 70...

not liking Skelda's entrance. seems all over the place
abcedminded
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 346, Cookie Bakers wrote:
In post 339, Parama wrote:IRAON IF YOU ARE VT THEN IT IS POSSIBLE TO HAVE VT WHY ARE YOU ASKING THIS
This

Now, if you'll excuse me, I will grab my guns and exit stage left.

Seriously....Like if Iroanavp was telling the truth they would have to know VTs exist. The fact that one of the heads points it out and then conveniently pushes CCC today is HORRIBLE.

The stuff they accuse CCC of doing being a hypocrite is what Cookie Bakers is doing.

Stop voting the counter wagon.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1915, Cookie Bakers wrote:
In post 1914, MathBlade wrote:Can't sleep. Cookie Bakers is a hypocrite. They said cCC's play regarding VTs was bad.

Dumb town is a thing.

You should sleep.
You only call me dumb as scum. ;)
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Lapsa »

@Cookie Bakers perhaps i've missed it - are you in a hood?
abcedminded
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 1917, MathBlade wrote:
In post 346, Cookie Bakers wrote:
In post 339, Parama wrote:IRAON IF YOU ARE VT THEN IT IS POSSIBLE TO HAVE VT WHY ARE YOU ASKING THIS
This

Now, if you'll excuse me, I will grab my guns and exit stage left.

Seriously....Like if Iroanavp was telling the truth they would have to know VTs exist. The fact that one of the heads points it out and then conveniently pushes CCC today is HORRIBLE.

The stuff they accuse CCC of doing being a hypocrite is what Cookie Bakers is doing.

@Lapsa, Yup. Kinda figured it wasn't obvious already from something someone said D1 but yup. 3 person hood here.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 1918, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1915, Cookie Bakers wrote:

Dumb town is a thing.

You should sleep.
You only call me dumb as scum. ;)
Iraonvp is dumb town.

You're just please shut up and sleep.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I love how you call me crazy instead of addressing the hypocrisy I pointed out.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 1917, MathBlade wrote:Seriously....Like if Iroanavp was telling the truth they would have to know VTs exist. The fact that one of the heads points it out and then conveniently pushes CCC today is HORRIBLE.

over 1000 posts happened between this post and end of day
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by Parama »

why is CCC not scum, math? you have yet to answer this.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”