Mini 1802: Paint Mafia Sequel - Game Over!

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:28 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1816, iraonavp wrote:How can you vote kraska77 after his posts on the last few pages?
^
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Zulfy »

Oh.
Well it's not my native tongue.
no investigation no right to speak
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:31 am

Post by kraska77 »

Hehe
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

VoteCount 4.03Image
"Dwlee hugging a sloth"

=====================
ChaosOmega [3]
- pieguyn, kraska77, Wingback
Katsuki [1]
- iraonavp
kraska77 [2]
- ChaosOmega, Katsuki
Dwlee99 [2]
- Dwlee99, Zulfy

=====================
With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
Day Four will end in (expired on 2016-08-17 22:00:00)
Last edited by Cheetory6 on Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:57 am

Post by pieguyn »

kraska still isn't scum, she's just a really, really, really, really bad player.

lynching dwlee over CO is really bad and it isn't theoretically correct due to there being one scum in CO/Katsuki. moreover, there are a few things I need to look at before being sure of whether it's dwlee or not.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by pieguyn »

dwlee is not "confirmed scum", or even more likely scum, really, if CO is town. if CO is town then we're in case 3 from my , and scum could have done just about anything with the flips.

that's a large part of why lynching dwlee first is really fucking stupid, and it's also the reason it's stupid that people are claiming this is "lining up lynches". if CO flips town, we don't do anything with dwlee tomorrow, we reevaluate from there (with the additional knowledge Katsuki is very likely scum).
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1818, kraska77 wrote:I'm a she
Sorry, I didn't know...

I will try and read the thread soon.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by pieguyn »

dwlee, take your vote off yourself and vote Nahdia-slot/CO with me.

I'm not really sure why you're so resigned to being the lynch today. I'm aware that the way kraska is treating you is really stupid, but it's literally just her who is seriously invested in lynching you (and Zulfy who probably can go either way), and she's been acting like this all game. I think you could potentially be scum, yes, but I'm not going near you today and I need to do some reading to confirm/deny it first.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

i thought i voted kraska
I prefer they, thanks :)
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by pieguyn »

don't vote kraska, either.

her play is horrible, yes. however, that's all it is. it isn't scum, it's just horrible.

Nahdia, on the other hand, was scummy as shit, and CO's posts are doing absolutely nothing to make me second guess this read.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by pieguyn »

like this kraska wagon is actually horrible, and if you vote on it, the only thing I'll be left with is that you *are* just scum and that CO and you are just doing this as a last-ditch effort to get out of what happened this game day. I would lynch CO based on his posts about kraska alone; combined with the fact that it's Nahdia's slot?
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Wingback »

Kraska is definitely town for this replace out. It seems like she was genuinely offended for her play being called bad. If she were scum, she'd just be happy with being called bad town and ride that to a win and have the last laugh. Katsuki needs to switch over to Chaos.

If it isn't super-obvious to everyone already, Chaos came into the game being pretty sure kraska is town () and saying that Kraska's posts have feelings similar to his (). Then he puts her at the top of his list of townreads (). But once kraska suspects him, he turns around and votes her.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by pieguyn »

. . . wow
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by iraonavp »

VOTE: ChaosOmega

Maybe not for that reason but Nahdia is very suspicious from what I have read.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Wow, Nahdia's fake gladiate is really transparently trying to take votes off Aristophanes...
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by iraonavp »

I read the thread now.

I am most confident that ChaosOmega is scum-aligned. Nahdia's play was extremely scum-aligned, especially the interactions with Aristophanes. One thing I remember is how she argues that she doesn't make sense as partners with another player.

The next most likely person I think is Katsuki. If ChaosOmega is scum-aligned like I suspect, for us to have targeted the person who was painted every day without fail is kind of unreasonable. Wingback brings up a good point about ChaosOmega / Dwlee not being consistent for the scum-aligned painting intentions, and I think that Dwlee is slightly town-aligned by play.

Katsuki could have been being bussed by Nahdia easily and I don't think Nahdia's coasting with pushes on Katsuki has much bearing on Katsuki's alignment. Nahdia did not really bother to argue with anyone just lazy, that could make Katsuki slightly scum-aligned.

While I was reading day two / three, I remember starting to think that pieguyn was scum-aligned for fake bitterness every time someone disagreed with her or suggested she was scum-aligned, but after time I began to think it was genuine simply because of the amount and consistency of effort she was putting into the game. I strongly disagree with defense of Katsuki and I think the arguments are largely WIFOM and trying to force a conclusion using meta.

I trust kraska77 somewhat.

Wingback is null-aligned, the slot has not really done many readable things...

If ChaosOmega is scum-aligned, Zulfy is definitely town-aligned, otherwise I think he is slightly scum-aligned.

Honestly I want to lynch Katsuki, if only because I am worried about confirmation bias and I would trust results over my reads...

pieguyn, please if you respond to this post be concise and separate the questions, I have trouble reading your posts for most of the game.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:02 pm

Post by iraonavp »

I also dispute the notion that Katsuki is the obvious person to paint.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:54 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1840, iraonavp wrote:If ChaosOmega is scum-aligned like I suspect, for us to have targeted the person who was painted every day without fail is kind of unreasonable.
you're actually just objectively wrong about this. it isn't any more or less likely than any other possibility. you might think it looks unreasonable, but try thinking about arguments like (for instance - this is just to draw a parallel to highlight why what you're saying is poorly reasoned) "the scum team couldn't have flipped Katsuki N2 because we chose to color flip him D3 and we correctly identified the other two people who were flipped". it's incorrect, and obviously so.

with no a priori information - i.e. if you looked at this game in the pregame phase and tried to find the probability of us flipping the altered player every night - the probability would be low, but this is not the same case as that. don't get caught up in logic like this, just try to read play and see what that leads to.

to go through the rest of what you wrote point-by-point:

- Katsuki, if town, would be the obvious person to flip if scum's goal was to frame a town player, since on N2 literally everyone in the game had some form of scum read on him. he almost got lynched on D1, there was a lot of focus on him, and in general it seemed fairly obvious that people would find it a good idea to attempt to flip him.

- Nahdia and Katsuki aren't scum together, specifically *because* Nahdia's push on Katsuki comes off as really really strained and forced. it isn't the type of push you would make on a partner, it's the type of convenient push you would make on an easy target who has done a bunch of things that have looked bad hoping that people will accept it without thinking too hard about it. none of the points she made held any water or showed any sort of critical thinking - it wasn't her taking legitimate issue with a buddy's play, it was her seeing "oo red flip" or "he pushed RC who flipped blue on D1" and thinking it would be a convenient angle of attack. Wingback has gone in-depth previously on how her Zulfy push from D1 falls into the same category as this.

- I could explain why I'm bitter over this game (and in mafia in general), but it would involve me going on a long-winded rant about why I thoroughly hate how the site meta has shifted recently and find it no fun to play anymore. among the list of things I hate is when people think it's acceptable not to read long or detailed posts just because "not concise enough" ...

if you want me to go into any more detail on any of this, ask, but I will kill you if you just say something like "lel I disagree" without explaining why and then try to blame it on me for not going into enough detail, as I've seen basically everyone do recently.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:32 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Ive realized it is probably best for my health if I take a day sitting around in pajamas watching netflix without any mafia or other electronics.
V/LA for a day
I prefer they, thanks :)
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Katsuki »

iraon is clearly bad-aligned, it's just a matter of figuring out what his role PM alignment is.

Everyone and their grandma knows that if I were scum I would've painted myself yet HERE I AM RED LOLOL
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1842, pieguyn wrote:
- I could explain why I'm bitter over this game (and in mafia in general), but it would involve me going on a long-winded rant about why I thoroughly hate how the site meta has shifted recently and find it no fun to play anymore. among the list of things I hate is when people think it's acceptable not to read long or detailed posts just because "not concise enough" ...
Site meta's been shit for 2 years now.

Which is why this was going to be my last game of mafia in a long while until FG dragged me into Alice.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Zulfy »

What about me, Iraonavp?
no investigation no right to speak
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:16 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1845, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1842, pieguyn wrote:
Site meta's been shit for 2 years now.

Which is why this was going to be my last game of mafia in a long while until FG dragged me into Alice.
(((Katsuki)))

also,

MOD: I'm V/LA until Monday evening. Cabd/penguin wedding hype~
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:23 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1846, Zulfy wrote:What about me, Iraonavp?
I'm not sure, I hope ChaosOmega is scum-aligned so I can easily write you off as town-aligned.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1844, Katsuki wrote:iraon is clearly bad-aligned, it's just a matter of figuring out what his role PM alignment is.

Everyone and their grandma knows that if I were scum I would've painted myself yet HERE I AM RED LOLOL
If Nahdia painted herself blue it is impossible for you to have done so.

Someone should hammer ChaosOmega...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”