Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Yes, Titus, I know the damn song, that isn't my argument at all. That's like saying that in Adventure Mafia I claimed Vigilante, which -is- a role in Mafia, therefore it must be true. Like, that's the basis of a crumb to let your team know that you're the traitor, making the ones who know to look for it see it, but have plausible deniability.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 2697, Shaziro wrote:Never played on epicmafia. Both of you do realize that the argument "I was just quoting a song" or "I was making a joke about epicmafia despite it not being mentioned, because that's where this guy plays" is exactly what the goal would be if that's a traitor making himself known to his team, right?
Yeah, but you could say that about any context provided. It's highly unlikely though.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2653, RachMarie wrote:Titus I thought you said you got a no gun result from serra?

Plus how many flipping neos can there be? One dude claimed a 1 shot yesterday plus ira claiming not a 1 shot plus one of the flips was a JOAT with a 1 shot neo?
Wake often duplicates roles.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2699, Cookie Bakers wrote:
In post 2695, iraonavp wrote:
In post 2687, Skelda wrote:I'm not convinced about Shaziro being scum. I think Shaziro and MathBlade are both Town. I think over-analyzing stuff like that is Townish. But I still think it is a bad reason to suspect someone.
Maybe I can understand if you think it's null-aligned, but how could it possibly be town-aligned to make nonsensical arguments?
Shaziro's nonsense is nonsense I have seen before. Many play based on feels and not logic.
It isn't nonsense, you're arguing that he couldn't be pretending to make a "lolsorandom" song reference in order to tell his team he's the traitor....because the song exists. For Christ's sake, Titus, how does the concept of a traitor crumbing to his team -while hiding it from town- elude you?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 2696, Cookie Bakers wrote:
In post 2693, iraonavp wrote:Shaziro do you know that saying you are blue means you are VT in epicmafia?
It does, but that's not the context. Can't be with the egg/townblock situation.
If you look at the context I think it's clear that he is joking with Klingoncelt talking about how anyone who says VT instead of citizen is lying.
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 2698, Varsoon wrote:
I got an action failure last night when I investigated DGB to see if he had a gun.

...so there's that.
You shouldn't have claimed this before the roleblockers claimed.

Which egg still needs to do

-Dunn
~Cyberpunk Bartender Action~
-Hydra of Zachstralkita and Dunnstral-
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2701, Cookie Bakers wrote:
In post 2697, Shaziro wrote:Never played on epicmafia. Both of you do realize that the argument "I was just quoting a song" or "I was making a joke about epicmafia despite it not being mentioned, because that's where this guy plays" is exactly what the goal would be if that's a traitor making himself known to his team, right?
Yeah, but you could say that about any context provided. It's highly unlikely though.
I'm sorry, you're trying to tell me that Va-11 Hall-A deciding, completely out of thin air, to quote an old song for no reason whatsoever...is more likely that it actually being significant to the game?
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 2703, Shaziro wrote:
In post 2699, Cookie Bakers wrote:
In post 2695, iraonavp wrote:
In post 2687, Skelda wrote:I'm not convinced about Shaziro being scum. I think Shaziro and MathBlade are both Town. I think over-analyzing stuff like that is Townish. But I still think it is a bad reason to suspect someone.
Maybe I can understand if you think it's null-aligned, but how could it possibly be town-aligned to make nonsensical arguments?
Shaziro's nonsense is nonsense I have seen before. Many play based on feels and not logic.
It isn't nonsense, you're arguing that he couldn't be pretending to make a "lolsorandom" song reference in order to tell his team he's the traitor....because the song exists. For Christ's sake, Titus, how does the concept of a traitor crumbing to his team -while hiding it from town- elude you?

It's a shittier crumb than my result as they'd be outed the moment a blue team flipped.
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 2706, Shaziro wrote:
I'm sorry, you're trying to tell me that Va-11 Hall-A deciding, completely out of thin air, to quote an old song for no reason whatsoever...is more likely that it actually being significant to the game?
You're ignoring context again

-Dunn
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 2706, Shaziro wrote:
Yup. That's Dunn.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 2702, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2653, RachMarie wrote:Titus I thought you said you got a no gun result from serra?

Plus how many flipping neos can there be? One dude claimed a 1 shot yesterday plus ira claiming not a 1 shot plus one of the flips was a JOAT with a 1 shot neo?
Wake often duplicates roles.
Especially since it is just a blank role and there are no VTs in the game it seems...
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

@shaz, can you summarize your hoods n1 chat?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2681, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:I almost thought that was a joke, I hope no one else took it seriously as Dunn did.
It made my scumdar explode.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I don't understand why a roleblocker needs to hurry to claim targets

They could catch someone in a lie, potentially, if they wait
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by Shaziro »

I've played with Dunn, no it isn't. Dunn, Titus is arguing that it was a song reference, not an Epicmafia reference. I'm pointing out that it's a shitty argument. I know literally nothing about epicmafia, but the only context for that being a joke about epicmafia comes in -after- you said it, with somebody else taking it as a joke. Which you did nothing to confirm or deny, and you instead just put up more lyrics to the song.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2711, Cookie Bakers wrote:@shaz, can you summarize your hoods n1 chat?
In the morning sure. It's 1:30 AM, I haven't slept, and I've got stuff to do tomorrow. I'm literally just laying here responding to stuff while I wait for the void to consume me.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

Shaz, I willwait until tomorrow morning to discuss that with you then. Right now, I want to hear from Klingon.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 2713, DrippingGoofball wrote:I don't understand why a roleblocker needs to hurry to claim targets

That assumes we trust the blocker. I am the type that likes more information in the open.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2716, Cookie Bakers wrote:Shaz, I willwait until tomorrow morning to discuss that with you then. Right now, I want to hear from Klingon.
Sorry, I'm dead tired. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon.
-
MiniDeathStar
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 2718, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2716, Cookie Bakers wrote:Shaz, I willwait until tomorrow morning to discuss that with you then. Right now, I want to hear from Klingon.
Sorry, I'm dead tired. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon.
I will be expecting original thoughts and not perpetual catchup missy.
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 2714, Shaziro wrote:but the only context for that being a joke about epicmafia comes in -after- you said it, with somebody else taking it as a joke. Which you did nothing to confirm or deny, and you instead just put up more lyrics to the song.
>Everyone is claiming vanilla town
>I say "I'm blue" which means vt in epicmafia (which this is not epicmafia) which transcend who was right there would know about
>Transcend reacts
>I play it off as the song
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

My hydra head agreed we should also out Parama was one of our neighbors and he died.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by iraonavp »

If Shaziro was town-aligned he would have dropped this clearly illogical argument after he was proven wrong by now...
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 2722, iraonavp wrote:If Shaziro was town-aligned he would have dropped this clearly illogical argument after he was proven wrong by now...
Scum tend to be the ones to back off unpopular arguments.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 2713, DrippingGoofball wrote:I don't understand why a roleblocker needs to hurry to claim targets

DGB, talk to me about Math please?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”