Mini 1802: Paint Mafia Sequel - Game Over!

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

VoteCount 4.04
ChaosOmega [4]
- pieguyn, kraska77, Wingback, iraonavp
kraska77 [2]
- ChaosOmega, Katsuki
Dwlee99 [2]
- Dwlee99, Zulfy
With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
Day Four will end in (expired on 2016-08-17 22:00:00)
Last edited by Cheetory6 on Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Claim first actually
no investigation no right to speak
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by pieguyn »

iro, I need you to address my 1842.

if you're going to say "not concise", then just don't, because that is actually a very concise post. it is really obvious you're on the wrong track with Nahdia/Katsuki being a team, the reasoning there is not difficult to understand, and if you're going to just ignore it because the reasoning is so detailed I need four entire sentences to explain it, then fucking rofl
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Okay, I will respond to parts, I am posting on my phone currently and you said not to reply "lel I disagree".

I don't think the pushes on Zulfy and Katsuki are comparable, and the things you describe are just things that make Nahdia scum-aligned... Nahdia's arguments with Zulfy were excessive and frustrated posturing to make him look bad, none of this "all of your posts are scumclaims" with Katsuki. Zulfy was pushing Nahdia back in a way that looked genuine. Meanwhile Katsuki is just posting that he will sheep Nahdia and you. The fact that her pushes are lazy makes Nahdia scum-aligned, doesn't relate to who she is accusing. Saying that Katsuki is an easy push is confirmation bias because you are assuming he is town-aligned.

Often it is more likely to bus a partner who has a guilty result on them, and she didn't feel like she could justify moving away. She bussed Aristophanes silently and only when he was already at L-1.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by pieguyn »

OK, you obviously didn't even read it.

I am so fucking sick of this game.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by pieguyn »

if the day ends while I'm gone still: if CO flips scum, I think lynching both of {iro, dwlee} wins. I legitimately cannot put up with trying to argue and work things out with people in this game any longer, and iro if town after CO flip will basically replace kraska in the "won't ever lynch actual scum" slot.

do not look back, do not second guess it, {iro, dwlee}. even if it *is* someone else, I am slowly coming to realize that the game will be impossible to win if that is the case, so I am fucking done.

if CO flips town, this is obviously void.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:16 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Sotty7 replaces in for kraska77 thank you thank you!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:05 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Hey there.

Currently I have read up until the end of day one and will be working through rest today. I see we're at lynch -1 so maybe I'll read today first so I can at least kinda comment on the goings ons there. If there is anything you guys need me to address ASAP, I'll be around for most of the day today.
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:26 am

Post by camntsuki »

Sotty!! I guess I'll hold off on the hammer for a bit.

Did you replace into a scum slot? = =b
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Zulfy »

wtf r u talking about
no investigation no right to speak
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 1858, camntsuki wrote:Sotty!! I guess I'll hold off on the hammer for a bit.

Did you replace into a scum slot? = =b
Thankfully I didn't! I'm worried you might be scum though which is depressing. Reassure me?

I have read day one and what we have of day four so far so admittedly I am missing the meaty chunk of the sandwich which I really need to get to. My two scum picks right now are Katsuki and wingback although wingback's posting today feels really good so that might change. I see the logic behind lynching Chaos but I'm not fully behind it at this point. I just feel Nahdia grew to become pretty town by the end of day one and Chaos doesn't seem too terrible so far today either. I need to read the color flip of Katsuki because it sounds like it could be a tipping point in this game.

The Spiffeh/S_S/Irao combo is also reading as town right now. That is mostly due to Spiffeh's vote post on bellaphant back on day one where he said she just seemed to be asking surface questions with little to no follow up. This was my issue with the slot. I realize that is just one thing, but there you go.

Zulfy and Dwlee I haven't really decided on either way yet. Hoping to get a better feel once I make it though day 2 and 3

pie is pretty town.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Katsuki »

D:

I'm town though!

Essentially players have been using my color flip as a basis for me being scum, which is utterly ridiculous because if I were scum I would have painted myself N1 no questions asked. Your slot is probably the most guilty of both this and trying to chain lynches.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1849, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1844, Katsuki wrote:iraon is clearly bad-aligned, it's just a matter of figuring out what his role PM alignment is.

Everyone and their grandma knows that if I were scum I would've painted myself yet HERE I AM RED LOLOL
If Nahdia painted herself blue it is impossible for you to have done so.

Someone should hammer ChaosOmega...
ROFL AND THE WORLD WHERE I DON'T PAINT MYSELF BLUE AS SCUM DOES NOT EXIST

THIS POST IS HEADDESK-ALIGNED
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Wingback »

Welcome Sotty. Do you mind elaborating on your Chaos/Nahdia townreads? Chaos has pretty much disappeared and dwlee is posting all over the site while avoiding this game, not to mention that once he flipped purple and suspicion turned towards him, his response felt a lot like scum admitting it was game over (, ) rather than addressing any of the arguments that were made in the past couple of pages. Chaos deflecting from dwlee also fits in with that.

Nahdia's play around the Aristophanes lynch doesn't sit well with me, nor does their push on Zulfy around that time. If there's one thing I'd like you to comment on, it's Zulfy's and Nahdia's play starting around keeping in mind that Aristophanes was at L-1 at the time and ending with the lynch on Aristo at . Even not considering the Aristo wagon, when I see an above-average player (Nahdia certainly looked like it) pushing hard on a player like Zulfy who was using weak tells, I find it to be strongly indicative of scum. Rather than try and understand whether Zulfy actually believed what he was saying, Nahdia was milking his weak push for everything it was worth.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 1861, Katsuki wrote:D:

I'm town though!

Essentially players have been using my color flip as a basis for me being scum, which is utterly ridiculous because if I were scum I would have painted myself N1 no questions asked. Your slot is probably the most guilty of both this and trying to chain lynches.
Well chaining lynches is bad, we can agree on that. But that looks to be what's happening today? Unless you think pie is just saying we'll lynch you tomorrow in order to force this Chaos lynch through? Didn't I read a post from you that was essentially a three player lynch loop (my slot, your slot and Chaos' slot) Are we just at that point in the game were everyone is super frustrated with everything? It feels that way.
In post 1863, Wingback wrote:Welcome Sotty. Do you mind elaborating on your Chaos/Nahdia townreads? Chaos has pretty much disappeared and dwlee is posting all over the site while avoiding this game, not to mention that once he flipped purple and suspicion turned towards him, his response felt a lot like scum admitting it was game over (Post 1757, Post 1758) rather than addressing any of the arguments that were made in the past couple of pages. Chaos deflecting from dwlee also fits in with that.
This was confusing to start with but I see where you're going now, a Chaos + Dwelee scum team. I said I don't really have a much of a read on Dwelee because he hasn't done anything this game expect sheep and talk about how he is disconnected from the game. The most exciting thing he's done is flipping purple. I don't have the benefit of being in the game when that happened to get the true feeling of if he disappeared or not, but I am more than willing to take your word for it. What do you think about his claim that he just can't get into this game?

When it comes to Nahdia her posting style felt somewhat town. When I first started reading I had a few scum pings but it was actually the interaction between them and pie page 11/12 is what had me but them in a town grouping. I also skimmed the games that were offered in thread to see if this was a playing style (looked to be). I did go back and read from where Zulfy started to push his scum slip and it doesn't really change my mind. The slip was weak I can easily see myself making the same mistake Nahida did. Plus when they voted Zulfy and started to push him it wasn't like they moved their vote from Aristophanes, it was on Katsuki at the time. Nahida was also around at deadline to switch to make the lynch go through. Those few pages just looked like both Zulfy and Nahida using time to push their scum reads, Nahida is basically voting Zulfy all of day two as well. I don't see any serious attempt to redirect the lynch from Aristophanes because that's what you're getting at right? Is this end of day interaction the crux of your argument against the slot? I'm not really moved by it. What else you got?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

what arguments of me being scum?
the "dwlee is confscum cause purple and chaos is def scum with him cause ~associatives~" I did, it is stupid reasoning. I dont have something to post here so I dont. If I was purposefully avoidinf the thread I wouldnt post elsewhere.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Well you're voting for yourself for one. You should change that. Frustration is one thing, but with how close we are to throwing a day one scum lynch away is quite another. Get your vote on your scum pick. Unless it's Chaos. In that case unvote and state an intent to hammer. Right now not only are you not "engaged" in the game, your also activity harming the blue wincon.

If you're really are blue inside, fix this.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I was preventing kraska from chaining mislynches backwards
vote tags are hard on phone
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I have faith in you.

Katsuki ~ what's your wingback/bella read?
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Wingback »

In post 1867, Dwlee99 wrote:I was preventing kraska from chaining mislynches backwards
vote tags are hard on phone
This makes zero sense if you are town unless you are asserting that kraska (now Sotty7) is scum with Chaos and bussing him. You said:
In post 1804, Dwlee99 wrote:You're setting up mislynches by going "Chaos is scum with dwlee, so let's lynch chaos and then dwlee" because "Let's lynch dwlee and then chaos" doesn't work because when I flip town there is no case for associatives.
But if that were the case, why in the world wouldn't you help kraska bus and then argue that you are town instead of voting yourself and flipping town so that there's "no case" on Chaos who in this scenario would be scum?

And if you thought Chaos was town, then kraska's chain-lynching falls apart and the whole argument is irrelevant. Tl;dr, your argument only works if Chaos is scum and kraska is bussing but if that's what you thought, voting yourself is the most ridiculous move ever.

How is it that half the playerlist doesn't see this?
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Wingback »

Like, this argument gives away that dwlee is scum who knows that Chaos is scum and is afraid of being chain-lynched after his partner and the game ending. He is basically setting up to argue that kraska's slot is scum with Chaos after Chaos flips scum. Holy cow, this is not even funny.

Sotty, if you really don't see what's going on here, I'll try and explain in more detail why I was scumreading Nahdia but I need to leave so this will be tonight.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

No, you're being dumb.
Kraska was arguing that I was confirmed scum no matter what, and then the best case for my partner was chaos, but even if chaos wasn't my partner then I am still conf scum. Then they wanted to lynch chaos first and then lynch me because it "doesn't matter" when I am lynched cause I am "confirmed scum" when the case on chaos was that he was partners with me which I obviously know isn't true cause I'm town which means that if they lynched chaos and he flipped town they could still argue I was "Conf scum" in lylo to lynch me for a win.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 1870, Wingback wrote:Like, this argument gives away that dwlee is scum who knows that Chaos is scum and is afraid of being chain-lynched after his partner and the game ending. He is basically setting up to argue that kraska's slot is scum with Chaos after Chaos flips scum. Holy cow, this is not even funny.

Sotty, if you really don't see what's going on here, I'll try and explain in more detail why I was scumreading Nahdia but I need to leave so this will be tonight.
Could be that I am a little out of step since I read day four before day three so I'm not getting it. More detail would be great, although I will re-read today as well and try and figure what you are driving at.

Just finished with day three, the fact Katsuki hammered his own red flip kinda blows my mind. Really makes me want to downgrade my scum read on that move alone. I know WIFOM and all that, but whatever.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1865, Dwlee99 wrote:what arguments of me being scum?
the "dwlee is confscum cause purple and chaos is def scum with him cause ~associatives~" I did, it is stupid reasoning. I dont have something to post here so I dont. If I was purposefully avoidinf the thread I wouldnt post elsewhere.
What "~associatives~"?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1862, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1849, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1844, Katsuki wrote:iraon is clearly bad-aligned, it's just a matter of figuring out what his role PM alignment is.

Everyone and their grandma knows that if I were scum I would've painted myself yet HERE I AM RED LOLOL
If Nahdia painted herself blue it is impossible for you to have done so.

Someone should hammer ChaosOmega...
ROFL AND THE WORLD WHERE I DON'T PAINT MYSELF BLUE AS SCUM DOES NOT EXIST

THIS POST IS HEADDESK-ALIGNED
I think that if Nahdia and you are teamed, she is better to paint than you. I don't think you are so narrowminded that you cannot see how and spam in caps that you are town-aligned when you flipped red.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”