The Walking Dead Season 1 Finale (GAME OVER)

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:16 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Ank is being awfully generic.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 720, KuroiXHF wrote:Yeah. Ankamius is town. When I was scum with him in ASOIAF Mafia, I seem to remember him largely flying under the radar.
I don't understand what exactly you mean by this, but activity level is not alignment-indicative for me if that's roughly what you mean.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 725, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Ank is being awfully generic.
There really isn't any more to it. My gut thinks the responses are town.
CatDog
CatDog
Goon
CatDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:18 am

Post by CatDog »

CATDOG
One fine day with a woof and a purr
a baby was born and it caused a little stir
my name is the dog everyone likes me
CatDog
CatDog
Goon
CatDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:19 am

Post by CatDog »

I kinda think mollie is scum but gonna keep that in the back of my mind

lets lynch YAW?
CatDog
CatDog
Goon
CatDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:19 am

Post by CatDog »

In post 719, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: Catdog
ill beat u up
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:10 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 705, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 578, Ankamius wrote:hm

UNVOTE: KuroiXHF

@mollie: convince me on YAW?
What was this sudden unvote about, Ank? It seemed kinda awkward.
I mean, even I let off on kuroi after awhile. I admit after rereading a lot of his content, he is probably town.

To be fair, that wasn't the best week for me when I posted all that.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:12 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 680, farside22 wrote:
In post 676, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 668, farside22 wrote:
In post 662, pirate mollie wrote:why AREN'T you weirded out by them, far? this is weaksauce from wis, you have to know this.
They aren't strong and aggressive points,
but he has a point.

For example, when max ask wisdom about the scum read, he points out that max isn't even voting her.
Pointing out a weak case that someone made, none of that is weird.

Now I explained more indepth what I noted, why is that weaksauce exactly?
which point do you think he was making?
I explained in the paragraph you just quoted.
hebichan wrote:I admit that Wisdom is acting a bit strange, but if he things he has a solid read on YAW, isn't best he push it? A good deal of mafia is politics after all.

I don't know how he plays though, so I can't really say for certain.
This is a good example of why my vote is on hebichan.
Making some vague comment, positioning herself to go ahead and vote on the wagon whenever she wants.
I am already on the wagon I want to be on for the rest of the day, you don't have to worry about me jumping ship here.

I mean, I was already voting on YAW, so I'm not really sure what you even want. I don't want to vote Wisdom, the slot is not scum overall.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:17 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 698, Maxous wrote:
In post 696, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Max
– please remind me of your Cakez read please.
i don't think i gave one previously?

I'm very unsure about SC.
I would lean the scum side of null simply based on how long he has sat on the farside wagon for no reason.

I think as far as purposefully vague to position oneself though, this one is a good candidate for such a prospect.

PirateMollie just also had a nice ATE with the "of but I'm trying to be nice" deal.

Current Scum Reads

YAW
Maxous
PirateMollie

Town
Wisdom
Farside
PV
XKfyu
Catdog
BBT

Townlead
kuroi
sircakez
ankamius

scumlean
otherhead

null
basic
My Other Head Is Scum
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:38 am

Post by My Other Head Is Scum »

In post 729, CatDog wrote:I kinda think mollie is scum but gonna keep that in the back of my mind

lets lynch YAW?
I think mollie is scum to, but apparently she is a no lynch today, meh.

Not feeling YAW tbh.

Why not hebichan?

~Fire
Hydra of Firebringer and Vedith
My Other Head Is Scum
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:39 am

Post by My Other Head Is Scum »

In post 733, hebichan wrote:scumlean
otherhead
How dare you read Vedith as scum!
Only I am allowed to do that!!!

~Firehead
Hydra of Firebringer and Vedith
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 706, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 585, farside22 wrote:I'm going to do this a bit different.
Mostly ask questions and put a list together.

Mollie: why is it scummy that Krio doesn't know how many games he's been scum?
Peregrine what are your current reads and why?

Town
myotherheadisscum
Catdog
Young/witless
Moi

Leaning town:
Beeboy
hebichan
Maverick
TD

Null
Peregrine
Sircakes
Bbt
Mollie

Scum

max
Kurbio

Stop on page 12
Bbt tunneling seems off to me.
Mollies question to Kurio was out of the blue and I haven't seen her question others.
Max from what I recall is very obviously town and I've seen nothing that reads town thus far.
Did I really leave that little of an impression on you that you don't even include me in your read list?
Yes.
In post 711, Xkfyu wrote:Mollie, in your opinion, are you any good at faking frustration?
I know this isn't to me but I have seen mollie fake rage, I think women cake fake this gs better then men. :wink:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

I like my scum read on Kurio still personally.
The gaps in logic are horriblely scummy.
I call what he just did cherry picking post to call it a scum read.
Awful.

Hebichan, here's what I don't get, why is YAW a scum read.
In your own words.
If you think max and mollie are scum too why no push to explain those scum reads?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Basic »

VOTE: Hebichan

Posted notes. But they're a REAL mess. That and beyond page 24 there seemed to be nothing more worth saying

Spoiler:
In post 26, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 10, Maxous wrote:i'm here and i'm town.

hi all
Nope my Daycop says othewise

VOTE: Maxous
Im inclined to say we’re not being serious here…?
Iprobablysuck giving off townie jibes by jumping 3rd onto an RVS wagon. That and angry beavers was in fact better than CatDog. If I believe he’s been here a month, If he was scum I think he’d be skiddish about jumping on so early.
DGB is unpredictable.
Not loving Maxous for the calling out Iprobablysuck but not entirely against it. Its really far too early to tell.
Can you just call me scum. Id prefer it then null at this point.
Being scum at least means I am readable.
Not just a down the line mislynch option out of a compromise
^MOHIS sounds genuine here. Town feels.
Hey Vedith buddy, people can read you better, so I MUST SILENCE YOU!
Let me post, they must never know our alignment!!!
^Forget what I just said about MOHIS. I feel like this could have been pushed more. Instead there’s joshing about with beeboy, CatDog and MOHIS.
SirCakes and Vedith(MOHIS) are getting into it. Inclined to agree with SirCakes, cause I generally read games im interested in. And technically Moll’s grand idea mafia is completed whether or not Vedith dropped out she was in it for a part. If SirCakes reckons he can get a read on her. Fair enough. But it’s for the reasons here I would say matter most. Meta’s okay for a reference point but not wholesale reliable especially when it’s a hydra. This is speedballing into tunnelling stemming from SirCakes saying he finds Vedith easier to read than FB.

MOHISv. Certain people can stick in your head whether you’ve been in game or not. Humour, actions, etc. Just is. Just take it as a compliment already!
The Im occupado post 113 from Iprobablysuck is a little scummy. You log in, to read the question SirCakes asks and reply that you’re too busy? Well why are you online replying in the first place?
In post 137, hebichan wrote:
In post 122, hebichan wrote:Wait... is cakez really arguing people are being too active? That's kinda a silly thing. You don't know if there were otherhttp://www.howtogeek.com/186775/how-to-downloa ... a-legally/ circumstances involved in the past, or maybe having a hydra partner just motivates vedith more.

Either way its a bad argument.

PV should probably know better here too. Firebringer loves to ATE as any alignment, it's not indicative of his alignment,

I think I should be concerned that beeboy and I are having similar reads here though.
VOTE: SirCakez[/votes]
Literally saying why you aren't scum for ATEing here.

I guess I didn't explicitly call you town? But I wouldn't have said it if I didn't think it at the time.

Now you're arguing me for no good reason?
I don’t think that was cakes argument. Correct me if im wrong didn’t this stem from cake saying he had more of a read on Vedith than FB? Doesn’t seem like either of these (beeboy and heibachan) got on the wagon for any legit reasons. BeeBoy could have done it for lolgiggles. Heibachan actually comes off a lil scummy.
BBT is piling on the wagon.
In post 143, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I just realised I have rolled town in every single TWD episode.

How unfortunate.
This don’t make me feel no better.
SirCakes votes me, because OMGUS in the RVS. I assume.
I agree with Young and Witless I feel like SirCakes is probstown heibachan has a scumlean. Its like he’s putting words in cakes mouth.
I don’t agree with him that BeeBoy is town im null with that one.
BlueBloodedToffee is really rubbing my up the wrong way.
Disagree with KuroiXHF. To a degree. You cant always agree with everyone, agreeing to everything and sheeping around the place. It next to never happens in this game but there’s always some semblance of trust or co-operation that forms over time between players hoping their instincts/rationale are right subject to change over time. And frankly I doubt many here are afraid to speak their mind if they don’t agree with something/someone.
BBT. In stating, he’s got reads but not willing to share. Sharing is caring! Then he proceeds to badger Young And Witless for his townread of SirCakes.
In post 182, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 181, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 179, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 178, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 176, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 168, KuroiXHF wrote:Sheeping denotes a lack of independent thought. "I'll sheep this" means "I have an excuse to have a vote out there without having to explain myself!"

It's scummy at worst. At best, it's anti-town. Either way, sheeping is not something we should tolerate.
what is the scum to town ratio of your games so far?
I haven't been keeping track.
But for all intents and purposes, assume I'm town.
yeah, no

that isn't gonna work for me.

I am asking you a question which shld take you all of 2 seconds to figure out since it is not like you have a ton of games on here.

I am asking you how many times have you rolled scum compared to how many times you have rolled town. 2 different numbers. easy.
I play a good number of games and I don't really feel like going through all of them right now.

The question is stupid though. If I've been scum in every single game I've been there or town every game I've been, it doesn't change the fact that I only have a ~20% chance of being scum this game.
so you can't be bothered to answer the question that I actually ask and presume to answer something that I am not?

VOTE: kuroi
This exchange seems pointless. But really antagonistic. I don’t think they are working together in any capacity unless like me they’re torn townsies.
In post 187, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 162, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I have some town reads, I have some scum reads and I have some null reads.
Talk to me about hebichan, Mollie and Maxous. Do any of these fall under these reads?

-Vedith
Hebichan seems like he’s lurking, for reasons above I just feel like he was opportunistic and putting words in SirCakes mouth.
Mollie – Null
Maxous – Pro active but null.
In post 189, Young and Witless wrote:
Meanwhile TiphaineDeath is trying to find excuses to not do anything.
Apology’s.
Kuroi’s answer isn’t relevant. If Mollie cared that much she’d look herself.
RE: Cakes pushing things forward: he was caught in flying dog poop and opened things up for discussion. What was disconcerting from my POV was that no one else was around and soon after the Cakemobile was L-4. That cant be coincidence.
Vedith is scumhunting. Specifically on post 194. That said I have zero to agree with her on it. Hebichan seems scummy and Mollie’s question was irrelevant imho.
RE: KuroiXHF. He seems alright. Leaning back a bit but nothing outwardly dubious.
Don’t understand his scummy feel for CatDog. But happily seem to be out of RVS now.
Hebichan looks like she wants to start a bandwagon on KuroiXHF. I thought she was on and about whilst mollie and kuroi were having their spat….No, it was a pretty OMGUS. But I fail to see where KuroiXHF scum slipped.
In post 214, hebichan wrote:
In post 184, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 183, KuroiXHF wrote:Your question is a useless question. My previous games don't affect the probability of if I'm scum this game.

If you want to find out so badly, why don't you look? It only takes two seconds, right?
I am not asking about your probablities I am asking you for numbers.

sure I can go look it up for myself, but I find infinitely interesting that you can't be bothered to answer a simple question but you CAN be bothered to continue a discussion in which you are being overly defensive about a point that I am not even making?

like that is why I am voting you. you seem like hyper-aware self-conscious scum.
I get what you're trying to do here, but why ask for his numbers anyhow. Was it just to get him to slip like he did?

Just curious since scum to town ratio really means nothing.

Variance and all. I still think Kuroi is scum, but I'm not sure where your head was here?
What the guy below says in reference to the above.
In post 222, Maverick1102 wrote:VOTE: Mollie The spat between Mollie and Kuroi looks very forced and Mollies comes across as arrogant, with fluff questions that aren't doing anything to advance the game. Kuroi's reaction on the otherhand is pretty similar to how I imagine I would react and so I'm tentatively listing Kuroi as town.

I also like BBT's point about YAW, but I like my vote better on Mollie.
Id have put my vote on Hebichan however, for trying to piggy bank Mollie. I see no scum slip. But youre steadily going up my list.
BBT states ever so sadly that he’s sad there is no votes on YAW.
Why that tho?
BBT thinks the defense of SirCakes was dodgy. Nah. I’d say it was evenly justified.
Like Wisdom could see KuroiXHF being town. But I don’t see why that makes Mollie not town?
Mollie isn’t a happy camper posts232 through 235.
Personally I don’t have Mollie in eyesight so how the hell did she get bumped up enough to be ranting? WHAT!? She pseudo role claiming at 3votes!?!?!!! That’s dodgy as HELL Mollie. Why? Just why?
In post 238, Maxous wrote:YAW probably would of put more effort into the defense if they were buddies with SC.
I don’t know how to take this. Its ambiguous and I don’t like that.
PeregrineV: I really hope you have more to say than just post links, to other posts, that kinda, but don’t really explain how an argument happened and AtE was maybe, sorta used. Gotta say I took #55 and#54 as humour. (RE:MOHIS) …. I feel like ive been missing out on MOHIS now actually….Ooh but props to facing the hinted roleclaim.
In post 242, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 238, Maxous wrote:YAW probably would of put more effort into the defense if they were buddies with SC.
I don't know. I tend to think the exact opposite.

I could see him slightly defending his buddy to test the waters or what not, but if he doesn't gain any traction on his defense, I'd expect him to back off.
This quote sounds honest.
In post 246, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
I mean, they tried, but it was an awful defence.

They would have continued defending but I cut the interaction short.
I don’t remember that….. you just asked YAW why he thought you were town.
He sighted you said you’ve flipped TWD town twice. And then the whole SirCakes thing starts. Which ends in you voting for YAW because his explanation didn’t feel good enough. Kays.
MagmaofIllusion
Also anyone who wants to give Beeboy Town cred for shitposting can fight me also …
QFT.
I like Magma’s input but I haven’t seen the mollie/catdog buddying. The Hebichan one though yes.
I could go for BBT as scum but I don’t think he’d be my first pick. Just seems too focused on making YAW town when I really don’t see it. I think YAW was legit in defending SirCakes as we wasn’t exactly doing a mighty job of it. Im similarly kinda looking forward to see what early almost role claiming Mollie will dredge up from KuroiXHF statistics that she wanted so bad. Still don’t get why she couldn’t have done it herself. :/
Ugh… Triphane you couldn’t have like attached a link to YAWs post…. Making me go look and stuff….

166. Meh. Random kinda naked vote. No substance. No meaning I perceive.
167. I assume is a wrong post because It has nothing to do with us and is by BBT.
171 and 172. An null points. Seeing as I thought the same as YAW and it’s a statement toward BBT’s question and it is stupid.
The rest doesn’t seem worth talking about because we’re clearly on two different sides here. :/
Don’t understand why the MOHIS thing is being dragged out again.

Top Town reads outside of myself:
SirCakes
KuroiXHF
2Scums
Hebichan
Probs BBT

Ps. Meta is not good basis for a lynch.
Reference point but no lynch.
In post 287, Xkfyu wrote:@Cakez, what's your opinion on this:
In post 252, TiphaineDeath wrote:@cakes #180 dude, you know why I am so tired right now. We can talk about it later, but yes, it is good enough xD.
Honestly im clueless.
At this point the only 2votes I have are from YAW and SirCakes.
Seeing the whole debacle of MOHIS, im surprised more votes haven’t come off. I mean theres been plenty of time. Albeit the ones that are of note is CatDog and MOHIS.
Beeboy just doesn’t seem to have been around…. Oh he’s just popped in. Oh RL things. Off with you then.
In post 296, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 235, pirate mollie wrote:before I out my role, some pple might want to save themselves the embarrassment and unvote me
What kind of scum garbage softclaim is that, mollie only has 3 votes and she's freaking out
OMG THIS.
Somebody PLEASE address it!!!
In post 298, hebichan wrote:
In post 235, pirate mollie wrote:before I out my role, some pple might want to save themselves the embarrassment and unvote me
What kind of scum garbage softclaim is that, mollie only has 3 votes and she's freaking out
Honestly willing to get some more pressure on this slot. Thought I also dont understand the sudden kuroi townreads, he hasn't done anything that impressive since I voted him.

He hasn't done anything that scummy either though.

VOTE: pirate mollie
B-But weren’t you backing her up?
Wasn’t there a
I get what you're trying to do here, but why ask for his numbers anyhow. Was it just to get him to slip like he did? Just curious since scum to town ratio really means nothing.
Variance and all. I still think Kuroi is scum, but I'm not sure where your head was here?
WHERE DID HE SCUMSLIP? I just… I just don’t know anymore.
In post 316, hebichan wrote:
In post 312, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 298, hebichan wrote:
Honestly willing to get some more pressure on this slot. Thought I also dont understand the sudden kuroi townreads, he hasn't done anything that impressive since I voted him.

He hasn't done anything that scummy either though.

VOTE: pirate mollie
You.
VOTED

Me.
Did you read the first sentence.

"he hasn't done anything that impressive
since I voted him

It was implied that I meant you hadn't done anything scummy SINCE THEN.

Seriously, you latch onto stupid things.
You’ve hopped on nearly every wagon. SirCakes, Kuroi, and now its looking like its Mollie’s turn.
In post 320, hebichan wrote:
In post 318, KuroiXHF wrote:Hebi, you voted me for not being impressive, although you didn't think I'm scum?

Do you not understand what Mafia is? Scum are SCUMMY (hence the name). We don't call people likely to be scum Unimpressive.
That's not what I was saying at all...

I scumread you when I voted you, you hadn't done anything impressive, as in townie, since then, so I didn't understand people townreading you.

However, since you also did not do anything scummy since then, and pirate mollie did something scummy, and much worse than you, I decided to vote there.

Seriously, are you this bad at reading context? Each post does not exist in a void. Get some reading comprehension.
I’d agree with cept it read like you were piggy banking earlier…
In post 325, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 322, beeboy wrote:That's a post.
The next person who Townreads beeboy gets Dayvigged ...
Im cool with this.
Xkfyu swerves straight out of the Hebichan drama. I mean he isn’t even mentioned in his post. BBT. MoI. Kuroi. YAW. Mollie. If Hebichan is scum, I wonder if Xkfyu is too…. Ill just park that for now though could just not have seen that car wreck… He’s willing to lynch Mollie though…. If he cant have YAW. Man, YAW’s wagon seems like its struggling to get off the ground though….
Beeboy is still on null but he’s slowly decreasing to scummy. Just because, well I like contribution. All im getting when he does appear lately is narration.
In post 340, hebichan wrote:
In post 336, KuroiXHF wrote:So because you don't have perfect information, you think I'm unimpressive and thus, having you believe I'm scum.

For the life of me, I won't understand this and for the life of your role here, I really think you ought to die.
Again, not what I said originally.

I can't for the life of me stand your blatant misrepresentations of my posts and yeah, that more than anything else does make me think you're a bit scummy.

The unimpressive bit was not understanding why you are townread, there is a line between town and scum in reads, its called null.

I thought most people should be null reading you.

But to further claify, let me go get my first vote on you in a second.
Well you did say you still thought Kuroi was scum previously. Note: Not Null.
And you used your first vote on him in post213.
So… this post is complete bull.
In post 343, hebichan wrote:town- magna, bunch of letters starting with X
null- PV, cakez, other head, IPS
scum- Pirate Mollie, beeboy, Kuroi,

currently where my head is at.
BeeBoy asks why he’s on it. Despite no previous indications. My guess is Beeboy is starting to get a bit of flack for apparently being a bit of a townread. So potential wagon? Hell IPS is higher than BeeBoy. And he’s been game dodging for… well kinda all of it bar placeholders. Hebichan still aint replaced his vote on Kuroi from Mollie though.
In post 357, hebichan wrote:
In post 338, beeboy wrote:
In post 331, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Yes we do. Are you voting him? Is your ISO filled with any significant attempts to sort the game?
I agree I have done almost nothing this game but what I find odd is how you aren't actually addressing anyone with town reads on me directly. All you are really doing is discrediting the reads on me which is pretty meh since I don't get the impression you are scum reading me.

P.S: If you did ask people why they where town reading me and I missed that ignore this entire post.
Here you can have this one too.

It's hard quoting someone who posts so much but says so little.
I thought this was a fair observation actually. Its not exactly as if BeeBoy was doing much.
CatDog explains why he thought MOI might have been thinking they were buddying. I want to believe it. But I kinda don’t believe it. Not yet anyway. And where is Mollie with her info on Kuroi’s stats?
Im pretty sure me and TD would not get along from his scum reads. :shock:
In post 367, Young and Witless wrote:So the thing is.
My record at reading Cakez is abysmal. I've found that if I want to scumread him he's probably town, and if I want to townread him he's probably scum.
The problem being that even when I tried to apply this rule I still arrived at the wrong result. :roll:
So, like, I see why people don't like my reasoning. But maybe people (BBT, Xkfyu and TD in particular) can talk to me about their reads on Cakez instead of just calling mine fake.
In post 247, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Personally I’d support a lynch on Other Head simply to stanch the flow of spammy shitposting from the Fire head.
:igmeou:
Also anyone who wants to give Beeboy Town cred for shitposting can fight me also …
Is this a meta thing or just a general aversion to people townreading shitposters?
VOTE: Iprobably - the response to a single vote from Maxous at is “Why Me” which needs rope. And then disappears into the backgroup. Note too busy to actually provide content but not too busy to say “I’m too busy”.
Does "Why Me" come more often from newbscum than newbtown?

I like Xkfyu for town for his interactions with PV and MOHIS.
However, I don't like his challenging Cakez's PV read as much.

IPS's Maxous vote is pretty disgusting.

Hebichan's interactions with Kuroi are similarly so.

VOTE: hebichan doubtcasting a lot and reads don't seem real (beeboy one in particular I disliked).
I would also vote IPS.
-smart
There’s more to it than that but I appreciate the vote on Hebichan.
In post 381, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 363, TiphaineDeath wrote:@MOI 268

Eh, fair point, I should probably be voting Y+W right now, I may get around to that shortly, but cakes irritates me.

Kuroi’s 280 is self-conscious and straight up scum-posting he definitely goes in my scum pile

Cakes transition between 283 and 289 is terrible, feels like he is pulling reads out of his ass, and calling what I said hand-waving is either completely fucking moronic or scummy, he can take his pick. It’s just on-going game BS so I’m not going to get in to it anymore. (His weird ass note on PV here makes it likely that if cakes flips scum PV is too, and yes PV adapts his meta, he lurks a lot as scum, but he’s also a damn good player in either role, don’t rely on that shit.)

If mollie or Cakes flips scum I’m going to let the other one be town in my book for pretty much ever given the way pressure come in to being on molls during the cakes(and kind of Y&W) wagon round post 290 or so.

I like Xkyfu’s reactions with hebi and cake, he can be town.

I don’t really like the way cakes unvoted me either, though he is following MOI so I suppose I can’t be too irritated (post 315)

Current piles in no particular order look like

Towney: CatDog(UpTooLate/hiplop hydra), PeregrineV, MagnaofIllusion, Xkfyu
Scummy: SirCakez, pirate mollie, Young and Witless(Creature/Something_Smart hydra), KuroiXHF
IDGAF: The rest of you.
I am really trying hard to figure out if td is town here or not MY BRAIN IS CRANKING.

lets go with town.
My eye just twitched. I think I’d be reading me/TD at Null. Not that much was said. Like. I don’t see where this is coming from and where it leaves me now ive replaced him. I don’t think I believe that your brain really did crank there thinking about it…. But….. I really like Hebichan. I’d nearly put you on the back burner until it is you can tell me why you would think me/TD are town.
Still would like some statistics and an explanation for the soft claim.
In post 388, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 386, pirate mollie wrote:I don't really care if you scumread me or not.

I cared about 5 minutes ago but now I don't.

you win
What do you have to hide? It should take you no time at all. It is a very simple request?

Why are you not cooperating?

/Irony
PREACH.
In post 391, Maxous wrote:
In post 376, Young and Witless wrote: Hebichan feels backtrack-y, voting Kuroi then mollie imemdiately and seemingly trying to play down her Kuroi read. Her explanation in technically makes sense, but it feels super contrived. Then she tries to wave away Kuroi's arguments in , and she says in that her scumread on Kuroi never got any better despite admitting that he hadn't done anything scummy since her vote on him.
she had a scum-read on Kuroi.
She got a bigger scum-read on Mollie and switched her vote while still thinking Kuroi is scummy.
what's the issue??

i don't see how #320 is contrived, spell it out for me please.
I thought at some point she said it was null. Because Kuroi's actions after her vote were "unimpressive". I feel like I’ve been quoting Kuroi too much at this point. I think I’ve made my feelings clear.
I don't like the amount of meta and half-baked faux-assertive stances in this game thus far.
^TRUTH. From Maverick
Finally some MOTHIS humour,
Yeah actually that’s a good point, where DGB at?
On the fence about Xkfyu.
If mollie or Cakes flips scum I’m going to let the other one be town in my book for pretty much ever given the way pressure come in to being on molls during the cakes(and kind of Y&W) wagon round post 290 or so
I would love to talk about this but I REALLY cant.
MOTHIS is leaning town maybe. Would need to see a bit more.
In post 442, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I feel like they're really weak reasons to be voting someone on page 18.

I can understand the soft-claim out of frustration with everyone suddenly jumping down Mollie's neck after she got completely cut off. I'm treading on ice here because I don't even have a read on her yet but that wagon makes me uncomfortable, especially if everyone is using those shoddy reasons.

PEdit - Hebi, how do you feel about voting for YAW?
I really don’t understand BBT’s hard on for YAW.
So mollie’s ok to freak out at 3votes.
But YAW isn’t cracking… SO MORE PRESSURE!!! Hence Mollies vote.
Oh! There’s Hebichan in there too.
I get an uneasy feeling with BBT. Not as strong as Hebichan but there is something in the water going on here.
Oh ok. Beeboy replaced at least its thoughtful. GL.
Why is Xkfyu pushing the YAW wagon?
Bickering fighting. Its reals getting drawn out.
Not much worth commenting on I have said before.
PeregrineV defending YAW.
CatDog steps in. (first vote on if I remember correctly) Comes off looking rather scummy with post548 and 549.
Wow… the Hebichan wagons gaining speed. I want on that.
Farside22 has joined. Would like to see examples of Kuroi twisting words cause ive gone back and relooked and relooked…. Maybe ive been staring at the screen for far too long.

Town:
KuroiXHF
SirCakes

LeanTown:
Wisdom
Maverick
Farside22
MOTHIS
Peregrine
YAW
MOI

Null: Ankamius,DGB, Xkfyu, Maxous.

ScumLean:
BBT
PirateMollie

Scum:
Hebichan.
If it's not going to be remembered in Five years time,
It's not worth worrying about Five minutes longer.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 726, Ankamius wrote:
In post 720, KuroiXHF wrote:Yeah. Ankamius is town. When I was scum with him in ASOIAF Mafia, I seem to remember him largely flying under the radar.
I don't understand what exactly you mean by this, but activity level is not alignment-indicative for me if that's roughly what you mean.
I think you're wrong and that kind of statement is like people saying, "My scum game sounds just like my town game." I'm sure people mean it when they say it, but they're wrong.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 739, KuroiXHF wrote:
I think you're wrong and that kind of statement is like people saying, "My scum game sounds just like my town game." I'm sure people mean it when they say it, but they're wrong.
I've had just about every level of activity possible except for extreme levels of spam as both alignments. You'll have to try harder than that to prove that it's an alignment-indicative thing.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 740, Ankamius wrote:
In post 739, KuroiXHF wrote:
I've had just about every level of activity possible except for extreme levels of spam as both alignments. You'll have to try harder than that to prove that it's an alignment-indicative thing.
Don't worry. I have no intentions to fight for your survival. Neither did I clarify how town I think you are. Right now, you're only safe to assume that as of right now, I won't vote you.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

so basic

I take it you are an alt?

your readslist is crap, so I am trying to figure out why
whew!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

The wallllllll it burrrrnnnnssssss!!!!!!!

Cries
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Young and Witless »

In post 717, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 716, Young and Witless wrote:Then you aren't reading my posts. What do you think about Ankamius?
Undecided.

I'll figure out it once he's answered my questions.
He answered one of them. (Not sure if there were more.) What do you think now?
In post 724, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 711, Xkfyu wrote:Mollie, in your opinion, are you any good at faking frustration?
I am not good at faking it, no. my emotions are usually genuine and are not alignment dependent but I have been told I am a lot nicer as scum. so I have been trying to work on being nicer as town. but for some strange reason I keep getting scumread.
Hahahaha
I thought you were nice in Walking Dead 5 and I didn't scumread you for it...
In post 742, pirate mollie wrote:so basic

I don't think it's that terrible? How many of those reads do you disagree with?
(I'd say they're pretty good, given that catching up is hard, and I imagine catching up in a large is even harder.)
-smart
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Basic »

I had an another account years ago.
This is my main as of 2days ago.

OK. Get back to me on it.
If it's not going to be remembered in Five years time,
It's not worth worrying about Five minutes longer.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 744, Young and Witless wrote:I don't think it's that terrible? How many of those reads do you disagree with?
(I'd say they're pretty good, given that catching up is hard, and I imagine catching up in a large is even harder.)
-smart
well

he has bbt and I as scum.

I read the ketchup post and there is not really a clear line of logical progression from point a to point b.

I am trying to reason if they are reaction fishing with it, or if they are scum trying to blend in.

like where did the "I wonder where did dgb go" was mentioned but dropped for a scumread on bbt and I and I don't understand.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 745, Basic wrote:

I had an another account years ago.
This is my main as of 2days ago.

OK. Get back to me on it.
okay
whew!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 729, CatDog wrote:I kinda think mollie is scum but gonna keep that in the back of my mind

lets lynch YAW?
Why can't we lynch mollie?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:17 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 408, Young and Witless wrote: reminds me of a thing I did as scum in a Fire & Ice game where I tried to justify a reachy point early in the game and had to walk people through my convoluted logic.
Why are you applying your meta to somebody else?

Similarly, aren't you doing that exact same thing with your read on SC?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”