OPEN 649 — PICK YOUR POWER X/Y. EXPERIMENT OVER.

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:02 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Why the f aren't you voting her
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:07 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2236, MariaR wrote:My scum reads are for the post I made before here at 1926 as to way I scumread them as a team/whole so i'll go in why I scumread each by themselves

Scum:

Chri- Chri has done nothing to help town or done anything towny in my eyes at all besides auto vote KTS with no reasoning what so ever and trash talk all the "shit posters" saying it's a valid reason to not read the thread admitting that she hasn't read things that can be very key to understanding reads or how people think when she was at L-1 she claimed a role that could be seen as pro town and then acted like she ran the place when I just honestly think she's scum running away scot free

Fire- Still wants Ved lynched?!?! He tried to start a vote on them for saying it's scummy for wanting a friends help when I think that's so bs I also think he's trying to also come off in a joking manner when it really just seems filler and forced he haven't done much or really tried to do much at all I think he's been trying to just stay low and coast along and it's working really really safe so to speak

Creature- Prob my Top SR has been posting reads list after reads list never saying why any of his reads are scum or town just stating they are he haven't tried to start votes at all just says "I think these are scum" and he hopes one of them get bw'd and when they do he ALWAYS joins in the middle I think sometimes he's even got on votes that he crossed out as a "townread" (could be wrong on that) I would be really happy lynching this.
In post 2199, MariaR wrote:
In post 2185, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 1869, MariaR wrote:
In post 1867, Shadow_step wrote:Maria is trying to look so genuine and townie.
Could you make one giant case on me please so I can de bunk any type of scum read you have on me you have had me as scum the whole game so it shouldn't be hard to give you examples.

I really am excited for this
In post 1872, MariaR wrote:Town:
~Maria~
Giga
Ved
Zach
Shadow
Null:
Dunn
KTS
Wake
Charloux
Scum:
Fire
Chrimi
Creature

In that order.
Have these reads changed now? and can you explain each and every one of your reads as much as possible please ?
*nods* I'll do my best! I'll make 3 posts of Town Null and Scum so that it's all neat...ooo with color!

Town:
Giga- Giga is my top townread I will admit some of this is me being bias because giga helped me quite a bit in the early stages of the game so I enjoy playing and talking to them besides that I feel like any type of scumread people have brought up on Giga Giga can shut it down very easily being able to bring uo solid points and examples behind any of their actions I really feel like Giga is actively scum hunting and has been this whole game

Zach- I think I townread Zach for other reasons compared to what other people townread Zach for I think he's over all very laid back and having fun scum hunting slightly without being overly serious unless he has to be (like when a town read is getting lynched) All of his posts are genuine to me he also seems to agree with a lot of my reads for similar reasons

Ved- Ved was null almost the whole game for me due to how nothing screamed out scummy or towny to me I had a silent slight tr on him due to the interaction with fire when he was looking for fire to town read him due to them being friends and I feel like town would want a friend to townread them maybe for an alibi or just wanting the approval he then self voted and said lynch giga and KTS while I don't believe they are scum i'm pretty sure he does his whole speech like "thanks for putting me at L-1 Dunn backs up his case with him really thinking he was hammered and I don't see scum ever self-hammering

You (Shadow)- The huge reason I town read Shadow is I don't understand why he would tunnel me so hard as scum I don't see why anyone would come in a game like "I'm going to tunnel ___" and the key part is he still does it even if he knows It's very unlikely for me to be lynched so I think he really does scumread me he may have found what I did with asking to be lynched scummy now I don't know why but I can understand it none the less for reasons stated above.

KTS- Mostly a very hard PoE read did a reaction test on me for reasons I don't know maybe because I was new but the main reason I tr KTS is because I hard SR Chrimi and I don't think KTS and Chrimi are partners for obv reason.
In post 2223, MariaR wrote:
Null
Ah the annoying Null reads

Wake/Kraska77- This is prob the hardest read for me to explain in the bunch as asking me to read Wake is pointless cause Wake was just sitting throwing shade at everyone even if people called him obv town Kraska's I hated I disliked it I hate how she voted purely because wake said it was scum it sounded like an excuse to vote town the rest of the lines she's said I've been fine with nothing note worthy I need more before I can place her in town /scum Would I lynch her today? No.

Char- I remember on day 1 we were going to lynch Char because he was basically riding off of Shadows momentum vote on me and then he claimed UB and everyone jumped off him mostly because his reaction was an okay one I really still dislike it but his day 2 is getting better with unvoting Ved because he would have felt guilty about hammering (or at least that's how I see it) would I vote him today? Only if it was him or over one of my TR's and no one wants to lynch my SR's

Dunn- Dunn to me is a not as bad creature he's been posting a lot but not really doing much with what he's posting nor do I see why he tr's a lot of people I can't get in his head and I want to Would I lynch him today? Yes.
Posts to consider later on
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:08 am

Post by Charloux »

I like her more than you.
Let's discuss something more important like... who is the scum you mentioned that is on your wagon?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:08 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 2468, Shadow_step wrote:Hard claiming cop
I targeted Maria n1, got a mafia result.
*cough* *cough*, eh? :giggle:

UNVOTE: Creature
VOTE: Maria
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:09 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 2477, Charloux wrote:I like her more than you.
Let's discuss something more important like... who is the scum you mentioned that is on your wagon?
Regardless of liking someone more, a cop guilty claim is a cop guilty claim.
I claim scum \o/
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:10 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2478, Vedith wrote:
In post 2468, Shadow_step wrote:Hard claiming cop
I targeted Maria n1, got a mafia result.
*cough* *cough*, eh? :giggle:

UNVOTE: Creature
VOTE: Maria
Haha yeah
Show

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:10 am

Post by MariaR »

I honestly don't think he has a report on me at all and is just trying to toy with me and I honestly hate it i'm stepping away from my comp for now you guys can do w/e
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:11 am

Post by Charloux »

Hey Vedith, can you check the Draft list? Tell me what you notice about shadow?
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:11 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2477, Charloux wrote:I like her more than you.
Saying that now will only help mafia in framing people etc
I will say that tomorrow as in day 3
Show

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:15 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 2482, Charloux wrote:Hey Vedith, can you check the Draft list? Tell me what you notice about shadow?
I don't care for game setups, reason I don't read them properly. :<
Just explain it to me instead of asking me to look.
I claim scum \o/
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:19 am

Post by kraska77 »

He's bottom of the draft list, bob
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:21 am

Post by Vedith »

I thought he picked the same number as me?
Just confirm this to me, could both me and Shadow pick a role with having the same number?
I claim scum \o/
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:24 am

Post by Charloux »

Everybody can pick a role, but if the role was picked already by someone higher in the draft, then you become a VT. 13 people picked before him, i can't really imagine nobody picking cop.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:28 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 2487, Charloux wrote:Everybody can pick a role, but if the role was picked already by someone higher in the draft, then you become a VT. 13 people picked before him, i can't really imagine nobody picking cop.
Depends on how much people wanted a role I guess.
It does seem doubtful though.

UNVOTE: Maria
I claim scum \o/
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:32 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2487, Charloux wrote:Everybody can pick a role, but if the role was picked already by someone higher in the draft, then you become a VT. 13 people picked before him, i can't really imagine nobody picking cop.
So you think I'm scum, last in the draft claiming to have a role which is most likely to be picked ?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:36 am

Post by Shadow_step »

It's the same as what people think when submitting a number. They think that everyone will send a low number for a higher position in the draft.

The people highest in the draft pick what they want, the people middle in the draft think that the best roles must have already been taken.

Me getting cop makes me think that there is at least 2 scum in the top 5 in the draft.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:58 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Maria must be crazy spamming in her qt right now lol
Show

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:02 am

Post by MariaR »

I was making breakfast actually ^_^
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:14 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: MariaR

Haha
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Creature »

At least the one using wiki tells against me isn't town.
Sigh
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:23 am

Post by MariaR »

I guess shadow being near the end of the draft makes it very unlikely that he's cop I thought he was joking anyway I expect Creature Chri and Fire to vote me

1 already is
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:27 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm debating if I need to claim or not but I don't think it's needed. I still like my Creature vote
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Shadow_step »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MORE VOTES ON MARIA
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Shadow_step »

MariaR wrote:I'm debating if I need to claim or not but I don't think it's needed. I still like my Creature vote
In post 2472, Shadow_step wrote:And that is how you ace the draft folks
Show

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Creature »

There's still a chance nobody else decided to pick cop/redirector, so Shadow earned it.
Sigh

Return to “Completed Open Games”