Micro 624: Grey Flag Nightless (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:39 am

Post by thenewearth »

This is getting annoying now honestly and I wanna vote so baaaad
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:40 am

Post by thenewearth »

Like... throw all logic out the window and just play mafia russian roulette
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:26 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I am down to vote rb
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by rb »

Nah, most likely scumpartners for Joe are GL/Infinity/TNE and I think GL/TNE has most chance of flipping scum.

GL is scummiest by far imo and most connections to Joe. Joe was townreading him early game even before anyone suspected Joe so I really don't think it was him trying to throw us off - it's him townreading his actual scumpartner.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by RachMarie »

sigh this game :(
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 928, rb wrote:GL is scummiest by far imo and most connections to Joe. Joe was townreading him early game even before anyone suspected Joe so I really don't think it was him trying to throw us off - it's him townreading his actual scumpartner.
and yet Joe called you town due to a townslip, yet didn't actually want to fully commit to it

he was buddying me. trying to keep you afloat, yet also keeping you sliiiightly distant in case he needed room to start scumreading you
In post 450, Javajoe24 wrote:
In post 431, rb wrote:
In post 430, GuiltyLion wrote:rb - why do you say my Day1 scumreads are "awful" when we both finished the day on the Rosske wagon and we are both currently scumreading Hoopla?
Tbh I don't know how someone could scumread Hoopla + Rosske Day 1. That scumteam just looks absurd to me. With Rosske flipping town I see it as a towncred move, but someone picking a Hoopla + Rosske pairing is just weird af. Scum don't defend their partner when they're at L-1 with multiple people declaring intent to give intent, it's just dumb. Plus the fact you never really aired any suspicions of Hoopla, other than just putting them in your read list (unexplained as far as I know) when you put quite a lot of effort into 'pressuring' your other 2 scumreads is telling imo.

This game setup means bussing/distancing is probably to be expected because there's extra scum. I'd be confident in calling a Hoopla + GL scumteam. Your vote on her right after my suspicion on her just makes me go, 'meh'. I meta-read TNE town as well since this is easily recognizable as the same town game I played with her very recently.

So to be clear: it's awful for reads made on Day1. Rosske flipped town, I'm town and you didn't provide much reasoning at all as to why you thought Hoopla was scum. If she flipped scum I'd be more inclined to think you were scum as well, than that you weren't. BUT - we agree on why Hoopla's townread of Rosske is suspect. So...I'm willing to re-evaluate over the course of Day 2 - even though the amount of misrepping you did of me was just absurd that I felt like you just couldn't be seriously trying to solve the game.

Plus we agree on karnos apparently, but I've said before I don't think that simple read-agreement is a strong alignment indicator.
I both agree and disagree with this post. It is true that it odd to think hoopla and Rosske were partners day one because scum hard defending a doomed partner is near suicidal. That being said it is still possible for scum to do this because it just causes wifom. Your second statement is false though, that we should expect scum to bus more this game because we have more scum. This may be a townslip for you as well, because you seem to have forgotten that we only need to lynch two scum to win. I am torn with you, while your words are seeming to rub me the wrong way, I get the gut feeling that you are town and actively trying to work this whole thing out.
In post 502, Javajoe24 wrote:I think the most likely person to be scum right now is Hoopla. I still have my reservations of karnos and RB though.

VOTE: Hoopla
The hard defense of rosske sends red flags to me as scum looking for townie points. But on the other end of the spectrum RB and karnos both seem to have hard pushed for the lynch. I find a hard defense more likely to be scum though.
In post 534, Javajoe24 wrote:
Thank you for posting this, I had actually completely forgotten about that townslip by rb. I think since that slip was so subtle that it is more believable as coming from town then the other two which were blatant. Because of that I think rb is prob town.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also, look at your posts on javajoe that I quoted earlier. You barely talked about him, then you lazily shoved him in null scum but never really focused on his wagon until you randomly hammered it. Hoopla even called you out for not talking about him
In post 498, Hoopla wrote:@ rb: I haven't really seen you talk about javajoe at all. In your suspects post at the start of D2, you listed me/karnos/GL and then later on that page you talked about being willing to lynch javajoe too, but without any real reasoning. What's your take on his play so far? Why is he in your lynch list?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm ready to do this

VOTE: rb

fite me lad
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm actually thinking it is a rb+RM team here after my reread because I feel RM has really coasted hard after the early towncred from her "townslip"

infinity pings me occasionally but he's also had a few posts that felt really town and he was semi-instrumental in driving the JJ lynch whereas RM just kinda vote parked on it

also I think RM was the scummiest in pushing karnos too and I doubt it was three townies on that wagon which makes infinity+rb pretty unlikely
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 733, RachMarie wrote:grumble grumble grumble

once again low hanging fruit

while scum karnos gets a pass

hey townies how about this lets lynch real scum like we did yesterday

how about we think about the fact that scum is desperate we lynch one more we WIN THE GAME

how about the fact they are setting me up which is probably why they nked hoopla with their vig kill
In post 857, RachMarie wrote:was that the hammer?

Really?
In post 858, RachMarie wrote:shit now I am second guessing my scum read

I hate when that happens :(
like these posts given town!karnos are just horrendously scummy

if it's RM+Infinity team then well played cause I'm pretty sure in my infinity townread
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by RachMarie »

no I really was scum reading him

I am sorry I was wrong.

Im genuinely at a loss here in this game who the other scum are.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by rb »

LOL why is GL suddenly townreading Infinity?

Can we kill this scum pls?

VOTE: GuiltyLion
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by rb »

Rach I don't think scumreading karnos is rly anyone's fault. He only looked town to me after he kept getting put at L-1 and then he would keep blurting out a whole bunch of stuff that looked like town to me.

Plus by basic math it can't be all scum on his wagon, but there's surely 1 imo. Karnos is also the competing wagon with GL yesterday.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by RachMarie »

yeah that is a good point Im not putting a vote down though yet

not til I hear from everyone because I want to make sure before I vote to prevent a scum hammer with two scum left

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 936, rb wrote:LOL why is GL suddenly townreading Infinity?
humor us, why do you think that is scummy? what's the scum motivation in reassessing my read there?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:39 pm

Post by rb »

Protecting scumbuddy maybe, but looks more like you're suddenly buddying to get him to mislynch me.

Infinity, pls don't fall for stupid buddying. I know you've townread GL this game but pls don't be a potato and fall for this shit.
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:31 am

Post by thenewearth »

One of rb and GL is scum
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:31 am

Post by thenewearth »

honestly thinking its rb
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:26 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Yeah I'm not seeing rach scum, and guilty suddenly deciding I'm town is sus. Like he tried to stretch to find reasons why I'm scum and realized it wasn't working and decided to call rach scum.

Intent to vote guilty
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:13 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

So me listening to you and changing my mind is scummy?! What do I gain from pivoting and calling Rach scum out of nowhere when she was never going to be lynched today anyway?

If you're town infinity, your vote will lose the game. Please reread the entire game and rethink before you vote. It's frustrating as hell that my attempts to game solve aren't like blindingly transparent to whoever is town here.

Also, rb has been accusing me of misrepping him in D1 and he has not ONCE followed up on me asking him to point out where.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:17 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Infinity, can you reread the game and point out exactly why you think I'm scummier than rb. I'd like to see your reasoning
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:18 am

Post by RachMarie »

uhh and I am scum for what precisely?

(sits back and pops some popcorn)

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:22 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

You haven't scumhunted since D2, you've been posting nothing but fluff and "why haven't we lynched scum [x] yet" throughout the entire game.

Also you kept insisting scum wouldn't bus when this didn't make any logical sense and I called you out on it multiple times

Then you threw up an incredibly disproportionate amount of AtE when people even considered scum reading you

And even now in LYLO you aren't pushing people or trying to game solve, you just beetlejuice in as soon as I change my read and call you out and say you aren't scum
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:24 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Like seriously infinity

If you're town, and RM is town, and I'm scum with a very real chance of getting lynched today.

WHY would I start scumreading her? It would only strictly increase the chance that a town!RM would vote for me.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:29 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 946, RachMarie wrote:uhh and I am scum for what precisely?

(sits back and pops some popcorn)
RM why do you think that rb is town?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”