Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:16 am

Post by Eleven »

kraska77 replaces Dekes. Thanks!

Looking for a ConmanMick replacement too.
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

/in to replace for Kids TV Characters Mafia!!
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:25 am

Post by Transcend »

VOTE: kraska77
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:38 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Transcend, why are you throwing out that random vote?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:39 am

Correction: Naked vote.

I'm sure there's some reason(?)
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:42 am

Post by Transcend »

Does it really matter to you? On my reads list, i put dekes as null. K77 hasn't posted yet. If you guys could use common sense, you can probably infer that vote was not a serious vote at all.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:44 am

This is long out of RVS. There is no reason for a random/not seroius vote.
“Why was I chosen?'
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Transcend »

Fine. Not like my naked vote was gonna do anything.

VOTE: camntsuki

I'm also interested in lynching imperium.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:51 am

I'm interested in ending this day.
“Why was I chosen?'
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:54 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 1216, Imperium wrote:
In post 1100, keyenpeydee wrote:I'm keeping my vote for Snarky because I can see him scum too. Ya'know at least 60% of my read from him is scum.
why do you think that he is scum?
Because I am 60% scum reading him.
In post 1243, camntsuki wrote:I think my partner doesn't like him.

also...
for real, please lynch us. pay attention to our wagon after the flip.

UNVOTE:
This post really makes me go back and forth with them. I have done this before when I had given up to convince town that I am town. This is what I actually do. I think for now, You'll be temporarily on my town list. And your role claim that you're a VT is still what I am trying to figure out but when I role claimed as a VT, turns out I am and I hated everybody for lynching me.
UNVOTE: Camntsuki
In post 1261, DiamondSentinel wrote:Ok. That self-vote deserves a lynch with fire.

Town should NEVER EVER SELF VOTE.
Depends on the situation. Please refer to the post above this quote.
In post 1268, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1265, camntsuki wrote:
In post 1261, DiamondSentinel wrote:Ok. That self-vote deserves a lynch with fire.

Town should NEVER EVER SELF VOTE.
Policy lynch us then.
You will get our townflip, and we will but this game in our rearview.
I'm giving you the extra vote... if you have the juice, get it done!

Just please, god, make today end.

I will hammer Grib, DS or Snarky.
Katz will Hammer MOI, or probably anyone else except Nacho. Put them at L-1 and we will do the work.
Camn. If you are town, then remove that vote right now. You are strictly playing against your wincon, if you are town, as you are obstructing information that could help town.
The point is Nobody listens to them. If I were in camntsuki's place, I won't convince everybody to not suspect me. Especially having a wagon. And Camntsuki, please never give up if you're really a town. :)
In post 1312, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1107, keyenpeydee wrote:Post 1062 by camn is scummy. I think she deserves to be lynched.
UNVOTE: Snarky
VOTE: Camntsuki
Someone tell me why we are calling this newbtown again? Because I'm not particularly feeling it.
Then never feel it. I won't actually defend myself for a (maybe) scum like you trying to wagon and suspect me.

I am not defending camntsuki. In fact, I do town read them a bit. It doesn't mean they're town for myself. Actually idk what I am doing right now but simply trusting myself :) I know that I voted them 2 times but its just me trying to figure out things :) Don't forget that I don't convince everybody to follow me.

I may read Waco again but I am voting for him right now. VOTE: Waco Kid

Welcome Kraska! Too many replacements :facepalm:
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:57 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Anyways, I can't see waco kid being a scum. Help?
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:00 am

Post by Transcend »

How long has this day been going on for @Diamond

Waco vote sucks and has "easy nacho scapegoat" written all over it.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:06 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 1360, Transcend wrote:How long has this day been going on for @Diamond

Waco vote sucks and has "easy nacho scapegoat" written all over it.
UNVOTE: Waco

Who to vote then? I'm seriously having a problem at things rn... I need to know my scum list again. Most people I read are townies. :facepalm: :facepalm:
Show
Games that I modded:

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 1356, Transcend wrote:Fine. Not like my naked vote was gonna do anything.

Also how come my opinion means so much to you that you unvoted when i said no?
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:11 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

@Transcend Are your referring to me? Well, I don't see waco as scum so that's why I unvoted.
Show
Games that I modded:

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:13 am

Post by Transcend »

Uh then

Why did you vote him in the first place

Also, why are you comparing your meta to camns meta? Self voting is done by both alignments.

By town out of frustration

By scum for wifom.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:14 am

Post by Transcend »

And yes I'm referring to you. Please answer 1362.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:20 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 1362, Transcend wrote:
In post 1356, Transcend wrote:Fine. Not like my naked vote was gonna do anything.

Also how come my opinion means so much to you that you unvoted when i said no?
In post 1363, keyenpeydee wrote: Well, I don't see waco as scum so that's why I unvoted.
In post 1364, Transcend wrote:Uh then

1. Why did you vote him in the first place

2. Also, why are you comparing your meta to camns meta? Self voting is done by both alignments.

By town out of frustration

By scum for wifom.
1. Because people are saying that he's scum. So, I tried to think about it.
2. This really got me confused... help :shifty:
Show
Games that I modded:

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:39 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Insert predictable “Unsurprising Counter Wagon to Camnt springs up quickly while no significant counter wagons developed for Snarky … what could it mean?” snarky comment here.

Feeling less good about kdowns after seeing . His content has not picked up despite the early pressure and that post reads to me LAMISTing in leiu of actually scum-hunting. Of course it was a fake Dayvig … when have I ever gotten lucky enough to get that sort of sweet role in my hands where I can use it effectively?

The irony of Bro yelling about spamming of threads being unfun and stupid and proceeding to do just that himself is “10/10, would appreciate irony again” level.

--
In post 1209, Fox McCloud wrote:no

it's based on seeing them be lynchbait before and a good healthy dose of skepticism i've picked up over the pretty long amount of time playing this game.

but i see you're so far up your own ass that you apparently assume disagreement with your BULLETPROOF, SUPER AWESOME, BONER-INDUCING case HAS to be whiteknighting so i guess there goes any chances of having a reasonable conversation w you
Well are reasonable conversastion would involve not flying off the handle but let’s put that aside for the moment. My comment to Ceph (well, that half that didn’t involve telling him to let you fight your own battles anyway) applies to you – do you think it is unreasonable at all for me to look for motivations for play?
In post 1218, Fox McCloud wrote:i didn't say scumhunting, grib said that.

i said "here's posts where there's reads" b/c that's what ppl USUALLY approximate for "scumhunting"

with what camntsuki's posted i wouldn't suppose to be able to guess if there's any scumhunting going on or not

#sementic gymnastics
Nope. I don’t buy this for a second. Let’s refresh that conversation back and forth we had initially, shall we?
In post 1173, MagnaofIllusion wrote:The premise of the wagon is that
Camnt has done no scum-hunting
and decided that policy lynching people they don't like is appropriate for Day 1. Then under minimal pressure they threw down as "I'm VT, lynch me if you want" AtE crap post that is pretty much a scum claim.
In post 1175, Fox McCloud wrote:
In post 1173, MagnaofIllusion wrote:no scum-hunting
ohhhhhhhhhhhhkay.....
In post 1178, Fox McCloud wrote:
looking and i still dont think i agree w "no scumhunting"

do you have a specific issue with a specific read?
I’ve taken the liberty of bolding the important parts of the back and forth for ease of reference.

So this chain of conversation let to my where I specifically laid out that none of the posts you quoted were indicative of scum-hunting. And you’ve never commented on it so I’m not sure where you stand.

But 1218 above where you say “I couldn’t be certain if they were scum-hunting” pretty much disagrees with your “I disagree that they aren’t scum-hunting” post at 1178. The semantic gymnastics you reference are just that and don’t make me think I’m seeing honest assessment of Camnt from you. Thus my comment.

--
In post 1219, Imperium wrote:My cute but irrelevant tale is why I personally am not voting him at this point in time; I've also responded to your case and where I felt it went wrong, so if you're looking to actually talk why you think that Snarky is scum with me, I'd recommend that as a good jumping off point.

I didn't ignore your question about Tammy's participation; if the question is "why hasn't she posted yet?" she hasn't participated yet because she is also sick and starting her new semester next week, and thus her priorities lie there.
Frankly I don’t think there is much to discuss. You basically asserted that no-one was able to read Snarky successfully. And a whole bunch of Null to Scum players took that ball and ran with it. Suffice it to say I disagree with you but the horse is out of the barn and I’m not going to waste time trying to convince you that my opinion holds merit when you’ve clearly made up your mind given the evidence I already laid out.

And yeah – you did ignore it ipso facto when there was not comment 1 made about it. I don’t know fact 1 about Tammy’s off board life and it feels like I was somehow expected to have some psychic power to be able to derive those facts given the lack of response.
In post 1256, Imperium wrote:If the game's reached a level of toxicity where the game is no longer enjoyable, better to replace out or power lurk, take some time off; no reason to actively push for a lynch that hurts the town.
I’m not sure why you think a claimed VT who isn’t scum-hunting but chronically buddying and keeps waffling between “Oh we want this pain to be over” and “You can’t get me lynched” is a lynch that hurts Town.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:00 am

Post by kraska77 »

Lmao my slot has a sweeping posting history
I'll be back when I've read 20 or more pages
Not today though bc I'm busy
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:10 am

Post by Grib »

I hope Magna is town because his posts are my favorite in this game.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:11 am

Post by Cephrir »

dat amished tell doe
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud
Goon
Fox McCloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:17 am

Post by Fox McCloud »

In post 1367, MagnaofIllusion wrote:But 1218 above where you say “I couldn’t be certain if they were scum-hunting” pretty much disagrees with your “I disagree that they aren’t scum-hunting” post at 1178.
no it doesn't, theres subtle (but fundamental) differences here

depending on playstyle, scumhunting can be mostly introspective and you won't see the VAST majority of what's going on in someone's head (that's certainly the case w me, i estimate you probably see only a tenth of what i think in this thread in a typical game)

the posts i quoted shows that camn could be thinking about reads. so i don't look at camn's posting and think "i can definitively say they AREN'T scumhunting."
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Grib »

Given that they are/were close to being lynched, there is no reasonable excuse for them to still be keeping their reads in the dark.
Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud
Goon
Fox McCloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Fox McCloud »

In post 1367, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Insert predictable “Unsurprising Counter Wagon to Camnt springs up quickly while no significant counter wagons developed for Snarky … what could it mean?” snarky comment here.
nothing

(or, more precisely, one of a bunch of things only one of which that camn is scum and snarky is town)
Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud
Goon
Fox McCloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Fox McCloud »

i could tell you which of the "bunch of things" i think it is here but it'd be kind of mean

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”