Fox McCloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Fox McCloud »

In post 1348, Transcend wrote:oh and the waco wagon is awful

awful

bad bad BAD
so you think MJ, as scum, claimed something that gives them mod confirmation........?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:30 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1371, Fox McCloud wrote:no it doesn't, theres subtle (but fundamental) differences here

depending on playstyle, scumhunting can be mostly introspective and you won't see the VAST majority of what's going on in someone's head (that's certainly the case w me, i estimate you probably see only a tenth of what i think in this thread in a typical game)

the posts i quoted shows that camn could be thinking about reads. so i don't look at camn's posting and think "i can definitively say they AREN'T scumhunting."
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud
Goon
Fox McCloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Fox McCloud »

In post 1339, Cephrir wrote:also bro is town wow that was easy
it's awesome and refreshing that bro doesn't live in a black-in-white world and seems to actually get the nature of this game

but i haven't gotten the town vibes

i asked luna to double check me and she said she got a mild town read so i don't know what i'm doing wrong b/c nothing he's said so far is really resonating with me

is there some meta component you're working off of ceph? b/c i admittedly have only spotty experience w bro.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:43 am

Post by Cephrir »

sort of, but i can't really explain it.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Cephrir »

also i probably don't feel as strong about it as that sounded, but strength of townreads is a nebulous concept
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:47 am

Post by kdowns »

Jesus Christ. Can we please just Lynch DS. He keeps getting more scummy. And I hate how I have to spend minutes trying to determine if posts are sarcastic or not.

Also Transcend. How did you come to those reads/
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:03 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 1380, kdowns wrote:Jesus Christ. Can we please just Lynch DS. He keeps getting more scummy. And I hate how I have to spend minutes trying to determine if posts are sarcastic or not.

Also Transcend. How did you come to those reads/
I would definitely agree with a DS lynch since every time we keep on getting back and forth with him. But camntsuki, maybe for all of you, looks good for a lynch.

I may just be sheeping, not really sheeping but I would get all of your ideas and figure it out.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud
Goon
Fox McCloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Fox McCloud »

keyen is starting to display that newb card pretty strongly and often.
I'd expect less complaining about not knowing what's going on or what to do and more actually trying.

-Luna
Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud
Goon
Fox McCloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Fox McCloud »

There's some cog dis between and If your read changed why didn't you unvote right there? why did you even vote them in the first place at the end of the previous post? I have a hard time at seeing how your thought process changed your read between those 2 posts, in addition feels like a cop out =/ considering i've been having the opposite problem (too few ppl feel like obvtown)

-Luna
Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud
Goon
Fox McCloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:10 am

Post by Fox McCloud »

Also the 2nd post was made like 4-5 minutes after the first, like what the hell changed your read from "Im voting this person" to "i dont think he's scum"

-Luna
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Grib »

I had a free moment, so I went through literally all of camntsuki's posts. Whee.

Spoiler: mafia obsession
In post 210, camntsuki wrote:sheeping riplop

vote: junkies
RVS, who cares.
In post 583, camntsuki wrote:hey guys!
I am so sorry....I didn't know this game had started.
I haven't read a word, I will start now!
Mildly confusing, but then I realized this is probably the other head.
In post 587, camntsuki wrote:ok.
that was a pretty dull 24 pages.

farside, cheetory, and Ceph are town .
diamondsentinel, grib, and Keyen are all scum and/or intolerable.

but the MOST intolerable?

unvote

VOTE: DiamondSentinel

I keep odd hours... so I'm going to sleep now.
well...soon.

but our lurky phase is over. sorry again.
Almost 600 posts at this point, and this is the result of their catchup. Immediate dislike.

Unexplained reads, unexplained vote, and their scumreads are borderline "do not like"/policy votes, if anything.
In post 589, camntsuki wrote:all that Shiz with DS asking for Miller claims was scummy af.
everything Grib posts makes we feel like I wanna take a shower.
and Keyen is maybe just a newb... but if he lives to endgame
we, the town, lose this game
. regardless of his alignment. And if he IS town, which I doubt, he never eats a night kill for us. He just gets mislynched in Lylo.
This is probably camntsuki's best post out of their entire ISO, in terms of actually presenting what they're thinking and elaborating on reads.

Doesn't really go into the scum motivation for asking for a Miller claim. The read on me is white noise. The Keyen read is awkward, fence-sitty, and reads as "Keyen should die but I don't want to be held accountable for his flip." The "we, the town" line is SUPER forced here. Read the sentence out loud to yourself, it's palpable.
In post 595, camntsuki wrote:
In post 593, Grib wrote:Also your catchup helps us learn precisely nil about your thought process and how you arrived at the reads you have. Your keyen read is incredibly fencesitty.
Don't really care about you understanding my thoughts, scum. And you used this line already this game. Think up some other way to try and fakehunt.
This is a post I have a hard time believing comes from town in their position. They're late, make a really short, vague catchup post, and are incredibly certain I'm scum for...no reason. "I don't want to talk to you because you're scum" is just BS excuse not to engage with me. I don't believe for a second this is a real read.
In post 656, camntsuki wrote:Got prodded during my vla!

Also just looking at grib's 593 he can hang for that
I'll pull up 593 for reference:
In post 593, Grib wrote:Also your catchup helps us learn precisely nil about your thought process and how you arrived at the reads you have. Your keyen read is incredibly fencesitty.
camntsuki thinks I deserve to be lynched for stating an objective fact about their catchup post. I have a hard time seeing that kind of justification coming from town.
In post 708, camntsuki wrote:hey, Grib!
I just woke up, and I see you have a lot to say to me. I also see you are jumping on the Snarky wagon, but if you wanna buss, I won't stop you.
We can work together for now.

Ceph, we are finally on the same page. I love it. don't let my other head rub you wrong this game!

UNVOTE:
VOTE: SnarkySnowman

oh PS-
Keyen: Call me a bitch again. I dare you.
And now they're voting with me? No mention of their read on SS here. And claiming I'm bussing based on...no reason. I'm starting to see a common theme here. camntsuki can pretty much post empty noise and several players are letting them get away with it for...meta reasons, I guess. I hate metareads when they're used to defend awful play.
In post 711, camntsuki wrote:@cheetory
I can get behind a snowman lynch.
I think I am town reading Medical though. I'll need a reread, though. I got a late start on this game.

p-edit: I'm a surprising person, and you are taking to to same me you thought.
They can get behind an SS lynch for...no reason.

I'm scumreading them by this point, in case I forgot to mention that. Actually, I've been scumreading them since their trash "grib is scum let's ignore him" post. I don't care about the read on me specifically, my dislike solely stems from the combination of their certainty in the read AND failure to elaborate on it at all, at any point, ever.
In post 713, camntsuki wrote:whatever.
Response to me suggesting I was going to vig them. Weird. I'd expect them to make a jab about me NK'ing them instead of vigging them, or something. Frustrated that I might be a provable town PR?
In post 716, camntsuki wrote:ha ha. Viking.
I am sure you meant VIGGING.
And certainly I agree.
Agreeing with Ceph, but Ceph kind of irritates me so I don't care.

Sorry Ceph. Maybe I'll like you more once you start killing scum.
In post 723, camntsuki wrote:I'd like to see you squirm. That's why you get our vote.
Okay, a reason [for voting SS]. Not an especially good one, since. They're just leaving their vote on SS and not doing anything else to actually make them squirm.
In post 791, camntsuki wrote:Real Townies use lynches to kill people.
Hating on Vig kills. Probably doesn't mean anything, but hey.

Still scumreading them, btw.
In post 919, camntsuki wrote:
In post 904, hiplop wrote:can we lynch mj now? please
I am starting to get a lean that way...Lets see what they have to say catch up wise.
They are leaning that way for...no reason.
In post 933, camntsuki wrote:
In post 932, camn wrote:Ok, Nacho.

UNVOTE:
Shit.

Ok, Nacho.

UNVOTE:
Response to Nacho defending SS. No reasons given for hopping onto DS.
In post 937, camntsuki wrote:Please.
Its just a myth that I am obv obv all the time.
I get mislyched every other game. :)
Man, I want to snark here, but I should probably keep it civil.
In post 942, camntsuki wrote:Hey- Anyone up for MASS FLAVORCLAIMING?

I would like that.
In post 945, camntsuki wrote:why not, sentinel?
Boring.
In post 947, camntsuki wrote:You should never trust nacho. He is SO good as scum now, its unreal.
In post 950, camntsuki wrote:Back in the day, it seemed like I could nail nacho as scum EVERY TIME.
But since I came back, he is a mystery. Maybe it's me, but I think he just got crazy good.
Eh. Pointlessly fearmongering Nacho when I jokingly said I wanted to trust him unconditionally.
In post 974, camntsuki wrote:IS FARSIDE VOTING US?

FUCKING LOL THIS GAME
I don't get the special emphasis on farside.
In post 1045, camntsuki wrote:FOR THE RECORD

ANYONE WHO VOTES US IS SCUM
Bad, bad, bad.
In post 1048, camntsuki wrote:protecting town? wtf?
Don't be silly. We protect no one at this point in the game. You are all f-ing suspect.
In post 1050, camntsuki wrote:also- nobody "thinks" they are town. You read your PM, and you know.

p-edit.
We don't give a shit about "projecting" town.
I can town it up, and eat the fucking Night-1 kill any day of the week. And it is stupid and I hate it.
Yes, town know they are town. They also have a certain conviction that shows when they believe someone is scum, and pushes their lynch. Scum have a hard time faking that conviction. Voting and pushing cases and throwing around words is easy, but /actually being convinced/ that someone is scum is harder to fake.

Which is why I'm constantly asking for REASONS for reads. If town don't have to give reasons and be held accountable for them, then neither do scum.

But this is getting into theory and you've already established that this isn't the time or place.
In post 1062, camntsuki wrote:
In post 1051, Grib wrote:I will give you a dollar if you eat the N1 kill.
I did last game. Which informs my play on this game.
In post 1052, Grib wrote:Also projecting town is pretty damn important.
I actually disagree.
People who "project town" end up dead, mostly. And most endgames are a bunch of lurkertown and a bunch of scumzors, and the games suck and scum win.

But whatever. Keep giving me advice on my play, if you want. I'll keep rolling my eyes, and my other head will CERTAINLY ignore it. Meanwhile you distract the town from any actual scumhunting, which is the whole point of this line of discussion, I am sure.

Meanwhile... hm. I hope I'm voting for this new guy, DiamondSentinel, cuz he is scum. Oh good, I am.
"I want to be scummy on purpose so that I don't get shot by the mafia." What? That's terrible play.

Claims I'm distracting the town from scumhunting (lol), but looking at camntsuki's posts, I have to wonder:
what
scumhunting? I see next to none of it coming from them.

Another read sans explanation.
In post 1066, camntsuki wrote:Dear townies.

This game is already intolerable, and it's only day 1.
Please, for Cheetory, lets purge.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: GRIB
Yawn.

You will never lynch me.
In post 1074, camntsuki wrote:lets just do it, Bro. We already lost Cheetory to replacement and Katsuki to power-lurking.... Who is next?

Plus, its 70-30 they are scum, and its Day 1 anyway, so wgaf?!
Encouraging a policy lynch. Ew ew ew.

Does anyone actually believe that camntsuki thinks I'm scum? Or that their reads are anything but white noise?
In post 1076, camntsuki wrote:JFC THEY ARE BOTH SO SCUMMY!
In post 1078, camntsuki wrote:I know but he is trying to change!
These posts don't seem important or relevant to anything, so skipping commentary on them.
In post 1087, camntsuki wrote:GRIB NEEDS DEATH

THE FACT THAT
OUR SLOT AND BROSEIDON AGREE ON THIS ONE TRUTH
IS ALL THE REASON REQUIRED FOR ROPE
Boring fluff.
In post 1095, camntsuki wrote:Is Farside saying we are lurking now??

w/e. I'm going to bed, but if this wagon builds steam:
We are Clifford, The big Red Dog, and we are Vanilla.

g'night! Lynch us if you want!
VT claim, fake blase invitation to lynch them. Obviously, we know they flip the fuck out some more later at the wagon on them.
In post 1157, camntsuki wrote:
In post 1155, Katsuki wrote:MOI is literally the worst player to have ever graced this site what a fucking surprise he's voting us

Grib is still scum and needs death this wagon on us is horrendous.
In post 1156, Katsuki wrote:The fact that MOI is voting us should be enough to modconfirm our slot as town.
Flaming/mudslinging, dropping the "go ahead and lynch us" facade.

Literally nothing in any of their posts thus far has made me stop and think "town?" Could be confirmation bias, but like. Even if I squint, there's /very/ little I like. I'm talking microscopic.
In post 1168, camntsuki wrote:
In post 1160, DiamondSentinel wrote:Seconded.

At first I thought katsuki was just like this in AvF. I now see it's a general trend.
I had a genuine right to be angry in that game when I would have carried the town if not for kondiklick LOLBOMBING 3 RL days into the game.
Talking about another game, zzz.
In post 1239, camntsuki wrote:
In post 1166, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1157, camntsuki wrote:
In post 1155, Katsuki wrote:MOI is literally the worst player to have ever graced this site what a fucking surprise he's voting us

Grib is still scum and needs death this wagon on us is horrendous.
In post 1156, Katsuki wrote:The fact that MOI is voting us should be enough to modconfirm our slot as town.

Fake outrage is boring ...

4 more votes people!
eat a bag of dicks you shit excuse of a mafia player
Flaming.
In post 1243, camntsuki wrote:I think my partner doesn't like him.

also...
for real, please lynch us. pay attention to our wagon after the flip.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: camntsuki
Frankly, this is the first reasonable thing they've said all game.
In post 1248, camntsuki wrote:sorry nacho... it's already there. I don't even know why, but it rubbed me wrong from the beginning...and I'm the NICE one!
Eh, I have nothing nice to say to this, so.
In post 1258, camntsuki wrote:
In post 1256, Imperium wrote:
In post 1248, camntsuki wrote:sorry nacho... it's already there. I don't even know why, but it rubbed me wrong from the beginning...and I'm the NICE one!
If the game's reached a level of toxicity where the game is no longer enjoyable, better to replace out or power lurk, take some time off; no reason to actively push for a lynch that hurts the town.
Powerlurking until the scumfucks+MOI die off is optimal, but the other head dislikes lurking and would rather see us dead than me lurk so!
The game is probably toxic because you flipped out over almost getting lynched and started name-calling.

Just saying.
In post 1265, camntsuki wrote:
In post 1261, DiamondSentinel wrote:Ok. That self-vote deserves a lynch with fire.

Town should NEVER EVER SELF VOTE.
Policy lynch us then.
You will get our townflip, and we will but this game in our rearview.
I'm giving you the extra vote... if you have the juice, get it done!

Just please, god, make today end.

I will hammer Grib, DS or Snarky.
Katz will Hammer MOI, or probably anyone else except Nacho. Put them at L-1 and we will do the work.
Eh, encouraging your own lynch is wine. Especially when you're flipping from inviting people to lynch you, to screaming about how everyone on your wagon is scum, to voting yourself.
In post 1267, camntsuki wrote:PS, Ceph- I love you. For real.

Which makes your relationship with this hydra pretty complicated :)
Blah.
In post 1278, camntsuki wrote:jfc, I just looked at the people on our wagon.

I gotta write this down, for posterity:

DiamondSentinel, farside22, MagnaofIllusion, Waco Kid, Grib, keyenpeydee

Farside I like for town.
That's about it.

Going to motivations, Three of those 6 I named early on as scummy and/or useless.
One apparently has some longstanding issues with Katz.
Then there is farside, who I have always wanted to have a slumber party with, but our time has never come.
Don't know what Waco Kid's problem is... I think Nacho might be onto something- he is just opportunistic scum.

I'm feeling pretty good about the utility of this wagon- Anyone else wanna jump on? Anyone wanna join this distinguished group of players? It's easy! I am LITERALLY asking for the rope!
"These people I gave empty scumreads on are voting me, which means I'm right!" More self-campaigning. Yawn.
In post 1280, camntsuki wrote:That's what I am saying.
Considering my first post was attacking half our wagon, I fail to see how this is OMGUS.
Already shot this down.
In post 1284, camntsuki wrote:
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Waco Kid
Yuck.

I think the reason I don't want to vote Waco is because it's being pushed by people who aren't town enough. Without checking offsite, I have a light meta townread on Waco. Would like him to be a bit more active, though.
In post 1286, camntsuki wrote:
In post 1281, Grib wrote:incredibly dumb, unproductive, not to mention frustrating
Also listen- because I am only going to say this once.
I am a volatile, emotional player. My other half is as well.
But
we win
a lot
of games. Sometimes by luck, sometimes not.
And we don't need mid-game advice... especially not from you.
You wanna talk after? Start a mafia discussion thread. In fact, there ALREADY IS ONE. I started it myself years ago. Until then, you are just another scumzor in our way.

@Moi- You don't have the votes.
I agree about my partner, though..he is prickly at times. It's part of his genius.
I genuinely dislike your playstyle, if you are town. One of your heads say you get mislynched often, and I can see why.

More mudslinging me for...no reason. Shocking.
In post 1288, camntsuki wrote:please let this be real. please let this be real. please let this be real. please let this be real.
I know, I was disappointed too.
In post 1304, camntsuki wrote:god I have to keep playing after all.
where is imperium and Ceph?
I need to get back to basics and build a real townbloc.
I'm no psychic, but I'm going to guess that this "townbloc" is just gonna be a bunch of names with no reasoning at all given.
In post 1317, camntsuki wrote:oh good.

tentative townbloc:

brosioden.
farside
Ceph
imperium
hiplop
fox mccloud
medical junkies
cheetory slot?

lynch the rest.
(Yeah, I cheated with that guess, but come on. It was obvious.)

The only way I could ever buy that this slot is town is if they were playing too badly to be scum, or something. "blah blah where's the scum motivation" is a junk question. I can't explain why scum would play like they are, but it makes LESS sense to me coming from town. Therefore, scumread.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Grib »

Hm.

I /think/ one thing I like is the comment about how they feel they should be confirmed town because Magna voted for them. It seemed genuine.

Eh.

Also there's a contradiction in there where I say "where's the scum motivation" is a junk question, but in the spoiler I criticize camntsuki for not elaborating on the scum motivation for asking fora Miller claim. That can be ignored, or replaced with "elaborate on why this is scummy" or whatever.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:42 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 1383, Fox McCloud wrote:There's some cog dis between and If your read changed why didn't you unvote right there? why did you even vote them in the first place at the end of the previous post? I have a hard time at seeing how your thought process changed your read between those 2 posts, in addition feels like a cop out =/ considering i've been having the opposite problem (too few ppl feel like obvtown)

-Luna
In post 1384, Fox McCloud wrote:Also the 2nd post was made like 4-5 minutes after the first, like what the hell changed your read from "Im voting this person" to "i dont think he's scum"

-Luna
I voted for Waco because at that time, I think he's acting scum. After that post I made, I searched for his ISO here and read it. After I read it I was like, "He doesn't sound scum" and immediately unvoted when Transcend said that waco vote sucks which I kinda agree to considering the fact that someone who voted doesn't give any reason. I forgot who it is.

Yes, I said some people do act town. I read them as like in normal mode and it sounds town. I know that it's not helpful but I may not see them as scum. This is why I keep really changing my mind. Whenever this post acts scum, after many posts, sometimes that post sounds town which makes me really confused. This is why I am sheeping, Because I am confused af.

Right now, As transcend says about my unvote from camntsuki, I think I kinda get the point that maybe camnstuki maybe is a scum wifom and not (or maybe not) a townie frustration. I shouldn't compared myself to them.

I still figuring out things about camntsuki. I read them as townie too but the "Lynch me" like that sounds town because they're not afraid to be lynched. It sounds scum to because they may be expecting us to believe that they're town by not saying that they are not afraid of getting lynched.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:04 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1360, Transcend wrote:How long has this day been going on for @Diamond

Waco vote sucks and has "easy nacho scapegoat" written all over it.
It's been going for ~5 days, iirc
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:05 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1382, Fox McCloud wrote:keyen is starting to display that newb card pretty strongly and often.
I'd expect less complaining about not knowing what's going on or what to do and more actually trying.

-Luna
Keyen is slowly drifting into scum territory. He looks like he's trying to do the same thing I pulled in MGSV mafia.

For those who don't want to read, basically I just passed off everything as "well, I'm not sure because I'm super inexperienced" and they gave me a whole bunch of passes on stuff.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Eleven »

Vote Count 1.21

[6] Waco Kid ~ SnarkySnowman, Imperium, Fox McCloud, Cephrir, hiplop, camntsuki
[5] camntsuki ~ DiamondSentinel, MagnaofIllusion, Waco Kid, Grib, Transcend
[1] Grib ~ BROseidon
[1] DiamondSentinel ~ kdowns

Not Voting (5) - ConmanMick, kraska77, farside22, Medical Junkies, keyenpeydee

With 18 alive, it's 10 to lynch!

kdowns is V/LA until the 18th.
Still looking for a ConMan replacement.

Deadline is at (expired on 2016-08-24 14:00:00)[/color]

A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

/in to replace for Kids TV Characters Mafia!!
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:13 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 1389, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1382, Fox McCloud wrote:keyen is starting to display that newb card pretty strongly and often.

-Luna
Keyen is slowly drifting into scum territory. He looks like he's trying to do the same thing I pulled in MGSV mafia.

For those who don't want to read, basically I just passed off everything as "well, I'm not sure because I'm super inexperienced" and they gave me a whole bunch of passes on stuff.
What? I am not. I am experienced but not that really experienced. That's why I keep asking question. :)
Show
Games that I modded:

Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:25 am

Post by Eleven »

Firebringer replaces ConManMick. Welcome!
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

/in to replace for Kids TV Characters Mafia!!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Firebringer »

Hey guys, if any of you fools think I am reading 50~ pages, you are crazy.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Firebringer »

Also I really wish I would have gotten a different character.
This was a horrible character.
Like, did anyone really watch this show as a kid? Asking you Eleven.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:38 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Hi Welcome!!
Show
Games that I modded:

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 1368, kraska77 wrote:Lmao my slot has a sweeping posting history
I'll be back when I've read 20 or more pages
Not today though bc I'm busy
Scum claim.

Anyways at the current moment I'm not explaining any of my reads. I only skimmed the game.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1299, Grib wrote:Also, camntsuki, the only response I have to you continuing to call me scum for literally no reason when I am honest to god trying to ENGAGE you in a GAME that hinges on GATHERING INFORMATION is
I'm not really sure what you're expecting to get out of your interactions with camntsuki; could you quote an interaction where you believe that you engaged them on good faith and they ignored them unfairly?

Because it's easy to accuse someone of being scum and throwing out a few loaded questions here and there, but actually attempting to engage like you're pretending to do is a bit more complicated than what I remember from you, but hey, I'm not the most well-read person in this thread, so it shouldn't be overly difficult to prove me wrong if I'm missing something here.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1307, BROseidon wrote:I come back after 24 hours and there's wagons on two of my town reads?

Ugh I hate you all. Time to actually read shit.
Waco is a town read?
I can understand ~
not feeling it
~, but a townread seems like something that should be a bit more tangible.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:18 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1316, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1250, Grib wrote:
In post 1243, camntsuki wrote:I think my partner doesn't like him.

also...
for real, please lynch us. pay attention to our wagon after the flip.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: camntsuki
Can you talk to me about why you would do this as town?
Can anyone talk to me about why we aren't lynching this?
He's pushed plenty of lines that I don't agree with, but self-righteous indignation drips from every post that he makes.
Not sure if Fox asking you what the meat of the case on him was happened in the future or the past, but if it happened in the past then I'm seconding that question.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”