Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1617, Killthestory wrote:
In post 1611, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: NO LYNCH

NO LYNCH NO LYNCH NO LYNCH!!!
This is him exclaiming scum

@Wingback, Yeah, you do that. You clearly can't comprehend how anyone can possibly have a different opinion then you, so maybe it's for the best that you re-contemplate your options, here.

It really isn't. I am out of words ideas and desperate that we don't lose right now. I know that while being scumread my arguments are always ignored...so I am trying a new approach rather than something everyone will ignore.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Killthestory »

what
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Killthestory »

UNVOTE:

I need to think : ( (
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Wingback »

In post 1607, Killthestory wrote:If I were a troll I wouldn't have found you out as scum.
Well given that I'm town, this doesn't really help your case.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Egg »

Math (I'm responding to 1602), are you saying that the pointless pissing match between Elyse and Wing as scum buddies is what makes a ton of sense? Because my point was more that that sounds so ridiculous that the only way you can be town is if BBMolla is scum with one of them.
Wing wrote:Have you even thought why in the world I would resist Math's lynch if I were scumpartners with her instead of taking the safer play, bussing and then going after a mislynch? 
If you could get a win today as scum, why wouldn't you? But you're talking like I've decided you're scum or something. Why is that?
Wing wrote:I'm not saying she came into the game crafting her play around appealing to Egg. I'm saying at some point, the two of you coalesced on your reads and started townreading/defending each other. Then it makes sense to continue to buddy you instead of losing the one ally she had. D3 was pretty much you/Elyse/Grendel in a bloc together. She knew she had to kill Grendel which pretty much just leaves you to keep in her pocket.
I could see that.
Wing wrote:You saw what KTS is like. It astounds me that you are comforable with a troll deciding a game that we've all spent hours of mental energy into. I'm not doing no lynch but I'll go for Mathblade. I think that's the point where we should compromise.
The first two sentences contradict the third. Think about it if you are town but don't reply to this. Seriously. If you are town, stop and think. Then reconsider the no lynch. As far as reading Elyse goes, I don't think we need to discuss it further today now that you are voting mathblade. Feel free to pick up where we left off if we make it to 4p or 3p though.

I want to echo killthestory and Elyse in saying Wing didn't "catch" mathblade. Math replaced Blank who has been discussed for a lynch since Day 1.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Egg »

Vote no lynch

I still want to do this. I don't see any result that hurts us.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 1629, Wingback wrote:
In post 1607, Killthestory wrote:If I were a troll I wouldn't have found you out as scum.
Well given that I'm town, this doesn't really help your case.
If I were a troll I wouldn't have found you as scum.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Wingback »

In post 1631, Egg wrote:
Vote no lynch

I still want to do this. I don't see any result that hurts us.
I thought you were willing to go with Mathblade.

BBMolla is town because there's no way he's scum with Mathblade. The way Mathblade kept defending him on no basis whatsoever doesn't fit in with her bus-happy meta. Mathblade also white-knights townies when she's scum and her play around BBMolla is very close to what she does as scum with townies.

I'm confident in that because I've played with Mathblade and in the game I played with her, I went into an extensive meta-search of her during Night one. I would have posted it if not for Mathblade's fear that I would catch on and killing me that night. Mathblade's scum-meta is super-obvious which is why she was so fearful. This fits that scum-meta to a T. Her interactions with Elyse matches scum-Math's interactions with her partners 100%. Her white-knighting of BBMolla clears him because it matches how she treats town.

Holy cow, I wish Mathblade was in this game sooner. I'd have found the scumteam sooner if she were.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Wingback »

@Egg
, read the following quotes and see whether they make more sense as scum talking about a townie or town talking about scum.
In post 1391, MathBlade wrote:Evens is irrelevant if all the players incorrectly read town as scum. My point is that Cmit read BBMolla as town. If BBMolla scum they would have died eventually. Furthermore I skimmed BBMOlla's ISO and they are hella helpful. (Look at Mass Effect for example for a scum replace in for them)

When caught they trolled. Before that they were dead weight. Here they have a productive D1z furthermore I don't see them being scum with Hoopla based on what happened d1. This means Egg or KTS as I don't see BBMolla/Elyse. The only viable possibility here is BBMolla/Egg but even that is a huge stretch compared to Egg/KTS.

While it is literally possible for BBMolla to be scum it is very very very unlikely to the point of not considering their lynch today.
In post 1397, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1396, Wingback wrote:Took a glance at the game you are referring to (Mass Effect) and it's not helpful for meta at all given there are six different alignments. I'd classify it more as Mish Mash than mafia.

None of the things you listed are towntells or alignment-relevant. They are all easy things for scum to do to look helpful.
I have played with Molla face to face and on site. This is his town game.

I have not seen you make an argument why BBMolla is scum besides "not useful". I have said they were useful and your response is being helpful is what scum does to look town.

I do not ever plan on voting BBMolla without an argument. Of which I don't think anyone can do.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Wingback »

In post 1630, Egg wrote:
Wing wrote:You saw what KTS is like. It astounds me that you are comforable with a troll deciding a game that we've all spent hours of mental energy into. I'm not doing no lynch but I'll go for Mathblade. I think that's the point where we should compromise.
The first two sentences contradict the third. Think about it if you are town but don't reply to this. Seriously. If you are town, stop and think. Then reconsider the no lynch. As far as reading Elyse goes, I don't think we need to discuss it further today now that you are voting mathblade. Feel free to pick up where we left off if we make it to 4p or 3p though.

I want to echo killthestory and Elyse in saying Wing didn't "catch" mathblade. Math replaced Blank who has been discussed for a lynch since Day 1.
I thought about all the sentences I wrote and I don't see a contradiction. I don't want your preferred no lynch because I think it's a dumb idea when we've got two obvious scum in Elyse and Mathblade. I want Elyse first but given you are reluctant to vote her, at least vote the other scum.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Egg »

Should I just blatantly tell you what I'm trying to accomplish or is the risk of jeopardizing it not worth it?

Just think about it. You're smart enough to figure it out.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Wingback »

You know what, go ahead and spill it out. Your play is driving me up the wall but if I say you are playing poorly, then you take huge offense at it and it's pointless. Maybe play better if you are so sensitive. All of yesterday you tunneled on a town player and learned nothing from it. Now I pointed out two obvious scum and told you I wanted Elyse first, you went and said, you'll only be open to lynching Mathblade. Then I said "fine let's do Mathblade," you don't want to do even that and now you want to no lynch. Like, what the heck dude? You can't be that allergic to lynching scum.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Egg »

Scum's best play is to NK killthestory and we can do all of this without having to deal with him. If they kill anyone else, it helps us solve the game. It's a win/win.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by Egg »

Also, I opened the day voting no lynch so don't act like it's something new. Lynching mathblade would be the compromise if I couldn't get a no lynch.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by Wingback »

Elyse is simply telling you what you want to hear. She's propping you up as this amazing, beautiful beacon of town light and showering you with ATE, which is all she's been doing for the entirety of the game. I flat-out told you in no uncertain terms that I'm frustrated and that you should better determine who's honestly trying to read you and who's buddying you. Any above-average scumhunter would see the stark contrast between how Elyse treated you and how I did when you came into the game this morning. You want me to do what Elyse is doing, tell you that you are awesome, that you would make an amazing delicious fluffy Ham and Cheese Omelette once we put you on a frying pan etc. That's not how town behaves. I have been trying to convince you by providing evidence for my reads and explaining in-depth where I'm coming from and every time you post, you basically snipe at the most non-alignment-indicative things and miss my point entirely.

Pedit: you gotta be kidding me. Scum's best play is to nk you because to Elyse, you are confirmed town.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Egg »

If you're so sure I'd vote you over Elyse and you're town, shouldn't you be thrilled at the idea of me dying at night?

Killthestory is more widely townread than I am anyway. Like from mathblade or bbmolla's point of view, me/elyse probably still makes sense.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by Wingback »

I'm town. Can you see how from my perspective, I think this is a loss if we no lynch given where KTS is likely going to vote tomorrow?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by Egg »

Unvote

It's almost 2AM. I'm going to bed. I'll re-evaluate when I wake up keeping in mind the possibility that I'm the NK and what that means as far as our chances of winning vs losing.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:32 am

Post by Dierfire »

VOTE COUNT 4.04

MathBlade (2): Wingback, Elyse
No Lynch (1): MathBlade

No Vote (3): BBmolla, Killthestory, Egg

With 6 players living, a lynch requires 4/6 votes.

TIMER

(expired on 2016-08-24 22:00:00)

NOTES

None
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:27 am

Post by Egg »

I decided I want bbmolla' input.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

Gotta go to work lets no lynch.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 1640, Wingback wrote:Elyse is simply telling you what you want to hear. She's propping you up as this amazing, beautiful beacon of town light and showering you with ATE, which is all she's been doing for the entirety of the game. I flat-out told you in no uncertain terms that I'm frustrated and that you should better determine who's honestly trying to read you and who's buddying you. Any above-average scumhunter would see the stark contrast between how Elyse treated you and how I did when you came into the game this morning. You want me to do what Elyse is doing, tell you that you are awesome, that you would make an amazing delicious fluffy Ham and Cheese Omelette once we put you on a frying pan etc. That's not how town behaves. I have been trying to convince you by providing evidence for my reads and explaining in-depth where I'm coming from and every time you post, you basically snipe at the most non-alignment-indicative things and miss my point entirely.

Pedit: you gotta be kidding me. Scum's best play is to nk you because to Elyse, you are confirmed town.
What the fuck are you talking about

I want quotes

You're fucking making things up to make me look bad
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Elyse »

Also saying that scum's best option is to kill Egg is so FAKE because if that were true you would shut up and vote no lynch so Egg dies
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:53 am

Post by Wingback »

Well, Egg looks like this:

and I'm telling it like it is.

You're propping him up to be this:

to make him feel good.