Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Okay middle clicking Q+ has no effect.. Weird system..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Martha Zolanski
Martha Zolanski
Goon
Martha Zolanski
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Martha Zolanski »

In post 124, Naomi-Tan wrote:I been middle clicking the Quote button and then copying that to the tab im working on. Should I like the Q+ button?
I always do that too but try it.
I GUESS YOU NEEDED A PAP ᵖᵃᵖ ᴾᴬᴾ ᴾᴬᴾ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖ ᴘᴀᴘ PAP PAP ᴘᴀᴘ ᴘᴀᴘ ᴘᴀᴘ pap ᵖᵃᵖ ᴾᴬᴾ ᴾᴬᴾ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖ
ᵖᵃᵖ ᴾᴬᴾ ᴾᴬᴾ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖᴘᴀᴘ ᴘᴀᴘ ᴘᴀᴘ
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:53 am

Post by pitoli »

In post 119, Naomi-Tan wrote: Whats the difference between Martha Zolanski's Entrance and cass's posts? they both don't really talk about the topic at hand and I desire to know how you got a town read for one and a scum read for another.
I wasn't scum reading Martha Zolanski and I'm not sure that I even am now. I was simply pushing her and I thought it looked pretty bad she jumped on the Gameplay wagon seemingly to force pressure or some sort of rebuttal from Gameplay. Cass at least reacted to Gameplay's posts with comments on tone, which I resonated with.

Martha that's a pretty bad omgus btw
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:55 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 98, pitoli wrote:
In post 70, Martha Zolanski wrote: So guys if Rb isn't NK'd early, He's scum.
In post 71, Martha Zolanski wrote:VOTE: RyanK

That red and black pic of you is scummy
This is a bad entrance. Is this RVS or did you just ignore the last few pages?

VOTE: Martha Zolanski

I'm not sure I like rb yet, so I'll wait before I sheep. I can see his points on gameplay though so I don't hate this wagon.
In post 127, pitoli wrote:
In post 119, Naomi-Tan wrote: Whats the difference between Martha Zolanski's Entrance and cass's posts? they both don't really talk about the topic at hand and I desire to know how you got a town read for one and a scum read for another.
I wasn't scum reading Martha Zolanski and I'm not sure that I even am now. I was simply pushing her and I thought it looked pretty bad she jumped on the Gameplay wagon seemingly to force pressure or some sort of rebuttal from Gameplay. Cass at least reacted to Gameplay's posts with comments on tone, which I resonated with.

Martha that's a pretty bad omgus btw
Come again?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:55 am

Post by pitoli »

Naomi don't make me read those walls all game ffs
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:58 am

Post by pitoli »

What part are you confused on? I don't know how to explain it more simply.

Martha suspects me because I was pushing her to add any sort of meaningful discussion aside from sheeping and RVSing way past the RVS stage. I admit I misquoted her saying "silly" but to suspect me for the difference is arguing semantics and really flimsy.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:00 am

Post by Dierfire »

Hello everyone! It's nice to see some familiar names, and some new friends as well.

I am liking the look of this wagon on gameplay506.

VOTE: gameplay506

Principally this is a Town read on rb more than a Mafia read on gameplay506.
I don't like the entrance from golden009 in , as he fails to comment on the wagon, which to me appears to be the most important feature of the game thus far.
I see something somewhat similar by Martha in , but this is partially mitigated by , , and .
I don't mind the reactions from pitoli () or Naomi-Tan (), which address the matter directly.
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:02 am

Post by pitoli »

That's L-2 for Gameplay.

Would love to hear rb's thoughts on the wagon once he wakes up.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I expect the walls will be shorter, I was asleep and had 5 pages to catch up and comment on as long as I keep ontop of things we should be fine.

PEdit; I do not care about Martha's suspects on you. I'm currently considering why you thought cass was town when you thought martha was scummy as it seems inconsistent and I wish to explore this.

So my question is how is this;
In post 77, Cass wrote:Ok, I'll try this sheeping thing... see what happens :D

UNVOTE: Comparing realities
VOTE: Gameplay506

Really a serious vote though, gameplays responses so far seem seriously off. And to my own surprise, I'm starting to like rb's style a lot more.
In post 81, Cass wrote:@Martha - not sure if you mean my post or their back and forth? Are you suggesting they are scum play-acting an argument? Or that it's odd I seem to be choosing between them?

@Naomi: I'd like you to vote for someone or explain why you won't (yet).

@Chuck: Go and Shine already! You can't hold us in suspense any longer!
townie compared to Martha's content upto post 98 http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p8272417

Also yeah, can we stop this train thats L-2 Its like the first day and we are lynching someone who hasn't really done anything yet based off of RVS reactions this train needs to be de-railed..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:08 am

Post by pitoli »

In post 131, Dierfire wrote:Hello everyone! It's nice to see some familiar names, and some new friends as well.

Hey Dierfire, is rb someone you've played with before? And if so, are you confident reading them?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 134, pitoli wrote:
In post 131, Dierfire wrote:Hello everyone! It's nice to see some familiar names, and some new friends as well.

Hey Dierfire, is rb someone you've played with before? And if so, are you confident reading them?
I played my last game with them. this doesn't match there style IMO but I'm putting that upto it being RVS If I remember he was much more chaotic in RVS so Its not too suspicious.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:11 am

Post by pitoli »

@Naomi
: I agree with the line of reasoning in this post and tend to think it comes from town.
In post 85, Cass wrote: No RyanK, I don't agree about post 24, that doesn't look scummy to me.
I thought Gameplay getting genuinely annoyed (Game's post 56 and 62) after rb voted him (which is
after
the slug-fest, hah) was an overreaction at that point. I could ofcourse be misreading tone here. Such a strong response to a vote at this stage is good enough reason to add mine.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 134, pitoli wrote:Hey Dierfire, is rb someone you've played with before? And if so, are you confident reading them?
I don't recall playing any prior games with rb, and I have no special confidence in my ability to read rb compared to any other player.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 136, pitoli wrote:
@Naomi
: I agree with the line of reasoning in this post and tend to think it comes from town.
In post 85, Cass wrote: No RyanK, I don't agree about post 24, that doesn't look scummy to me.
I thought Gameplay getting genuinely annoyed (Game's post 56 and 62) after rb voted him (which is
after
the slug-fest, hah) was an overreaction at that point. I could ofcourse be misreading tone here. Such a strong response to a vote at this stage is good enough reason to add mine.
Ah I skipped over that quote thinking it was too far back to be relevant to what you was saying. well then I guess thats cool I still want to see more from them in the future though. Thanks for explaining.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:16 am

Post by pitoli »

In post 137, Dierfire wrote:I don't recall playing any prior games with rb, and I have no special confidence in my ability to read rb compared to any other player.
Okay. What makes him your strongest townread?
golden009
golden009
Goon
golden009
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:27 am

Post by golden009 »

In post 131, Dierfire wrote: I don't like the entrance from golden009 in , as he fails to comment on the wagon, which to me appears to be the most important feature of the game thus far.
My opinion on the wagon is that it's reasonable, but I'm waiting for Gameplay to reply to vote (and put it at L-1 at this point).

In the meantime, I'd like to see Naomi-Tan respond to this:
In post 9, rb wrote:@Naomi - how am I supposed to interpret the fact that you'rre pre-announcing that you pre-announced this thing last game? I don't think LAMIST is a scumtell (it's NAI) and I find it weird that you'd be so on edge about this. Again conveniently explained that you're like this as both town AND scum but that's what scum would say too.

What's the reason you told us this?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 140, golden009 wrote:
In post 131, Dierfire wrote: I don't like the entrance from golden009 in , as he fails to comment on the wagon, which to me appears to be the most important feature of the game thus far.
My opinion on the wagon is that it's reasonable, but I'm waiting for Gameplay to reply to vote (and put it at L-1 at this point).

In the meantime, I'd like to see Naomi-Tan respond to this:
In post 9, rb wrote:@Naomi - how am I supposed to interpret the fact that you'rre pre-announcing that you pre-announced this thing last game? I don't think LAMIST is a scumtell (it's NAI) and I find it weird that you'd be so on edge about this. Again conveniently explained that you're like this as both town AND scum but that's what scum would say too.

What's the reason you told us this?
In post 7, Naomi-Tan wrote:If your wondering why I'm just openily announcing this right at the start its because in my last town game it sorta came out naturally while I was sleepy in this really deep self reflective sorta conversation with another player (review My last game on the first 4 pages to see that naturally) and afterwards It helped me as I could point back to it and say; 'hey this is something I already pointed out I do, stop trying to use it as a scum tell' So.. as It kinda worked well and made others understand my thoughts sometimes I thought I'd just open with it this time.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:36 am

Post by pitoli »

Golden, what do you think of Naomi not voting?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Pitoli what do you think of me not voting?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:41 am

Post by pitoli »

In post 143, Naomi-Tan wrote:Pitoli what do you think of me not voting?
I don't think you're scummy for it, but I'd prefer if you used your vote.
golden009
golden009
Goon
golden009
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:43 am

Post by golden009 »

Mixed feelings. I can understand why town-Naomi would do it (if town-Naomi behaves like she said she does in her intro post), but if you look at it without knowing about earlier games, it's very meh.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 144, pitoli wrote:
In post 143, Naomi-Tan wrote:Pitoli what do you think of me not voting?
I don't think you're scummy for it, but I'd prefer if you used your vote.
I didn't really have anywhere I was going with this, just thought I'd ask as you didn't give your feelings before asking someone else.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:48 am

Post by pitoli »

In post 145, golden009 wrote:Mixed feelings. I can understand why town-Naomi would do it (if town-Naomi behaves like she said she does in her intro post), but if you look at it without knowing about earlier games, it's very meh.
Are you satisfied with her explanation ?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 147, pitoli wrote:
In post 145, golden009 wrote:Mixed feelings. I can understand why town-Naomi would do it (if town-Naomi behaves like she said she does in her intro post), but if you look at it without knowing about earlier games, it's very meh.
Are you satisfied with her explanation ?
Technically I just quoted my original posts section of the explanation.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:50 am

Post by pitoli »

Naomi, just let me talk to him xD

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”