Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 374, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Nah, if it's important it will be restated/brought up somewhere else as well.
but what if its your contributions that bring it up?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:03 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

It won't be because I won't be reading the walls.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
golden009
golden009
Goon
golden009
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:11 am

Post by golden009 »

Just got home, I'll probably compile my reads into one post tonight.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 376, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:It won't be because I won't be reading the walls.
I strongely disagree with this thought process but I am not in a position to pressure it right now, so I'm going to push this aside with disapproval.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:14 am

Thanks.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:18 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

well your more likely to scum read me anyway. given your skipping my catchup posts which boils down to ignoring my comments on 8 pages worth of content (aprox) and more importantly I'm just acting salty and butthurt, because I am.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:21 am

Are you town reading me?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 381, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Are you town reading me?
I'm Null reading you. you haven't really posted anything of note.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:29 am

I just thought it strange that you expected me to scum read you because for me to formulate a read on you I would have to be town. As scum, it really wouldn't matter. So it feels like you know I'm town and you shouldn't because I haven't done anything.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:35 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 383, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I just thought it strange that you expected me to scum read you because for me to formulate a read on you I would have to be town. As scum, it really wouldn't matter. So it feels like you know I'm town and you shouldn't because I haven't done anything.
I dont know anything yet, you could be either. but I don't like not reading as it feels like your skipping out on information and its like making theories without using all data Its not inherently scummy but its also not something I like the idea of as it would give scum big posting an easy skip. Its just my thoughts I could push on this, but honestly your slot hasn't said anything so I dont feel that there is nearly enough data to go off of. So I'm just holding the null position because though I dislike it, its more a view on the game / ideology thing.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Chuck
Chuck
Goon
Chuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:48 am

Post by Chuck »

In post 383, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I just thought it strange that you expected me to scum read you because for me to formulate a read on you I would have to be town. As scum, it really wouldn't matter. So it feels like you know I'm town and you shouldn't because I haven't done anything.

Thank you.

We should all be lynching Naomi-Tan.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 385, Chuck wrote:

Thank you.

We should all be lynching Naomi-Tan.
I appear to have miss read this post; I expected you to scum read me because you was skipping the bulk of my content which isn't great for me. My shorter posts that come regularly are less content heavy than my larger walls which I feel would give you a more tilted read. if that makes sense.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Also Chuck do me a favour; If your case is going to continue to be; 'look she is doing the thing she says she does in post 7 OMG so scummy!' you should just stop.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Chuck
Chuck
Goon
Chuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Chuck »

Do
me
a favor and eat some rope.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 388, Chuck wrote:Do
me
Sigh... your really not helping. stop focusing on me and focus on other people because there really is nothing for me to say to you on this matter. You think I'm scum because I'm doing scummy things. I opened announcing that I'll do those scummy things and its NAI and you decided not to believe me and ignore the meta that backs it up. What more do you want me to say on this matter? I have no reason to argue this with you because there is not much I can do about the things I do. I am worried about being lynched, I do treat everyone with the benefit of the doubt when they start playing and there is not much I can do about this, its just the way I am.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Glitch »

Apologies for my tardiness, folks. Currently getting caught up on everything. On page 11. Will post in depth when I reach the end.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by rb »

Not much time, on work break atm.

Just reiterating that I really dislike Martha's post 70 like Chuck said and I dislike it even more that the excuse was, "It's RVS jeez" Really lame and generic excuse. Also I can't really sort gameplay despite him making a fair chunk of posts.

Can everyone give me their read on gameplay?

Also, why is RyanK more scum than Dierfire?

Also, hi BBT. Hope we're on the same side this time :D

Also, just choked on an almond.

Also, I stopped choking so I'm okay now.

Also, if anyone wants me to comment on something specifically please @rb me and I'll respond later today (tonight).

Also, I'm gonna post this now.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by rb »

Also, these Naomi votes are eww.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by rb »

I like Chuck but I don't like his insistence on Naomi being scum.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by rb »

Chuck is town. I'll do a proper reads list tonight, glad to have active replacements.
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by pitoli »

damn, managed to type out a post while choking
dat dedication
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Saru »

Just checking in to say apologies for not being on most of the day yesterday. College just started and I've been busy with those affairs. Will definitely be more active on the weekends.

I'll give my thoughts on the game so far a little bit later tonight.
Currently Playing:
N/A
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Glitch »

Can someone tell me what wallfighting is? I keep seeing people use that term as I'm reading through. Is it massive text walls back and forth?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 397, Glitch wrote:Can someone tell me what wallfighting is? I keep seeing people use that term as I'm reading through. Is it massive text walls back and forth?
yes
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Glitch »

Holy crap that took a long time. Definitely the most active game I've ever been in.

Well hello everyone, I'm Glitch. Apologies for my tardiness, this is my first game here in ages and frankly I just forgot to get on last night when I got home from work. My bad, y'all.

I had wanted and planned to write a good, meaty post, however, due to the amount of time that it took to get through all of that, I will try to condense and say as much as possible in the shortest time possible because I need to tend to my family soon. My reads so far:

gameplay506
- strong townread on this dude; I was sketchy when reading the wagon, but after his wagon his posts have been most convincing.

Blue/Comparing Realities
- I played with blue once before so I look forward to another game with him. Null read because of very little contribution other than some questions and a positive attitude.

Saru, golden, and pitoli
- having a hard time reading them all

Naomi-Tan
- Strongest scumread for sure. Literally everything she's said so far is "yeah I'm acting scummy but I said I was gonna do that" and then deflecting with mediocre arguments towards other people. Not liking it at all.

Dierfire
- light scumread, everyone has already made points here and I'm leaning towards Naomi over Dier rn.

rb
- Confused af on this one. Dude seems aggressive and all over the place, scumhunting and a bit rash. Can't get a strong sense one way or the other.

Chuck
- just a slight scumread.

Cass
- Strong townread, has some really good questions and points she's made so far.

Martha, golden, and RyanK
- I feel like I don't fully understand the cases made against Martha, and I had some thoughts on Ryan and golden but I've just forgotten by now because my brain is trying to process freaking 16 pages of stuff. With Martha I saw the arguments but may have skimmed too fast. I'll reread some of it tomorrow.

I really wanted to contribute more but I've got to get going. Promise to get on tomorrow night for sure. For now, I have some questions:

Naomi
, what have you contributed to the town that is helpful other than persistently trying to convince us you're town?

gameplay
, how are you reading Cass?

Cass
, how are you reading gameplay?

Just curious. For now, because of this:
In post 367, Naomi-Tan wrote:You mean the person who declared herself as lamist is being lamist?
In post 387, Naomi-Tan wrote:Also Chuck do me a favour; If your case is going to continue to be; 'look she is doing the thing she says she does in post 7 OMG so scummy!' you should just stop.
Because no, he shouldn't just stop.
In post 389, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 388, Chuck wrote:Do
me
Sigh... your really not helping. stop focusing on me and focus on other people because there really is nothing for me to say to you on this matter. You think I'm scum because I'm doing scummy things. I opened announcing that I'll do those scummy things and its NAI and you decided not to believe me and ignore the meta that backs it up. What more do you want me to say on this matter? I have no reason to argue this with you because there is not much I can do about the things I do. I am worried about being lynched, I do treat everyone with the benefit of the doubt when they start playing and there is not much I can do about this, its just the way I am.
You act like you're not capable of being unafraid of being lynched. If you're town, then just stop freaking out about getting lynched. Unless you're a town power role, your death
is
a bad thing as town, but it's not the end of the world. I posed my question to you above. Instead of just deflecting to other people or telling us you told us you would behave this way, please tell me what you have contributed to the town besides those two things.

VOTE: Naomi-Tan

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”