Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:46 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Votecount 3.001

beep boop

Not Voting [8]
kyndy101, Lycanfire, superbowl9, Hebee Inc, Raskolnikov, shaddowez, ironstove, Sir Bastion

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2016-09-08 11:15:00)
pagetop count: Lilith 9 | Vedith 4 | light_ganski 3 | shaddowez 2 | kyndy101 2 | HighHopes 2 | NJAC 2 | ironstove 1 | Hebee Inc 1
Last edited by lilith2013 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Lycanfire »

i'm claiming last PR. i didn't get a chance to prove it last night- i would have killed hebee or protected HH based on my PR. the last day killed my drive for the game and i regrettably flaked the night period.

i see no point in going by popcorn order as scum know last pr exists and if i claim second, i'm almost certainly getting the rope for it.

i'd give you a reads list but it would look pretty barren: i'm going to peg scumteam as hebee, ironstove and superbowl. why? kyndy is fucking clueless town, and scumreading her is lazy. raskolnikov looked obvtown day 1, scummy day 2, but #565 looks disgusting, but townie. despite vedith thinking otherwise i think bastion reacted properly to his provocations.

ironstove screams scum in #586-
In post 586, ironstove wrote:HighHopes, SuperBowl, Shadow - Strong town reads
makes 2 obvious townreads, throws in a partner give them cred. no reference given.
In post 586, ironstove wrote:People I am town reading because they come off as garbage-tier town players- Raskolnikov, Sir bastion
you suck and should sheep me tier
In post 586, ironstove wrote:Heebee - null read because he seems town from his posts but he's not posting enough to confirm or deny this. I really don't like this guy in the game.
by a full day of posts he concludes "null read" but "seems town from his posts" yet "don't like this guy in the game". nevermind how hebee's posts went downhill the moment he "reconsidered his njac read" this is a set up post for scumflip

(three crappy SRs all on town), cases 2

he doesn't offer real townreads in the entire post-HH and shadow are free, goes to the effort of casing kyndy and myself but can't say anything in favor of superbowl? his garbagereads aren't very inspiring: they seem one-sided. if ironstove is scum and rask, bastion are town he can plainly say "you're town but worse than me" without remorse, and by doing so he implies he doesn't care to work with them.... despite being townreads. a one-sided read like this seems scum.
In post 648, ironstove wrote:Can everyone post their reads thus far in the game on the pool of remaining players and number rank them from most likely scum to least?

I'll start:

1. kyndy101,
2. Lycanfire,
3. heebee
4. Sir Bastion
5. Raskolnikov
6. superbowl9

Not ranked:
shaddowez, ironstove
tell me what your sweet scumteam is :up:

sora/ironstove 114 tries putting attention on me for making a vote

sora/ironstove 156 lazy vote on vedith, keeping vote on kyndy assuming vedith+kyndy scum would have gained more information. devoid of scumhunting despite trying to appear otherwise.

sora/ironstove 220. says "vedith is being vedith" but continues to press his vote on him by saying he's been behaving anti-town... supposedly he already asked & looked into vedith's meta (admits 307), which is naturally anti-town. in this post he sheeped hebee/193 reason for scumreading me. echoes ironstove's scumreads above. they are even worse now.

sora/ironstove 289 (unvotes until it re-emerges #328 on njac), makes plenty of posts in that time)

sora/ironstove 292 (super: who are you not ok with lynching today) bunch o' townies. who am i willing to lynch? hebee and some townies, but especially that townfucker njac. my scumread seemingly vanished. during this time he was only pushing vedith, then njac. how did i become town? by posting? then why is kyndy a scumfucker :cop: why didn't he press kyndy or hebee? and why, if i wanted a light_ganski lynch over a njac one scumread light_ganski and put me as town? is it because he didn't want to kill a backup wagon i was very willing to throw off the cliff?

superbowl

291-292 i tell him that his reads (vedith and njac) suck (266), he responds by saying his post analysis 177 is a push on his reads... which is what i said, my problem was that they sucked. can't say i have any problem with how he got to those conclusions, all i could tell him was that the conclusions sucked. seemed like a dodge, but if he wanted to dodge why say anything? responding is weird, imo ... and finally do i believe vedith?

#293 i'm not going to give a real answer, but i'll lynch vedith or njac but won't explain why those two + bastion are on sora/ironstove and how he must be a townfucker as a result

hebee

#323 to sora v vedith: "I think you're likely town here and they're likely scum." doesn't think sora v vedith is TvT. worried that sora isn't going to make it to night? bad interaction with sora, it's like he's trying to pick up the slack and tell sora that they aren't pushing properly.
#324 votes vedith

back to superbowl, hold onto your shit. hebee basically left here after hoping on njac after considering that their initial read was "wrong"(325/331), that sora and i were good lynches (he explained me but sora????? outta no where. distance post) in 454

#342 "@Hebee is everything not signed bee from hebi? Did your reads evolve? I get the lycan vote but the vedith vote is seemingly based on one interaction, and njac vote is based off of "doing it right"?" where is this interaction he talks about in any of hebees posts??? 190 191 192 193 194 323 324 325 331. it's like he wants hebee's support in his vedith push but didn't bother to read his teammates' posts, because he thought he'd never get questioned by it.

#399 to light: "vote njac or die, scumfucker!" (very legitimate quote)

superbowl- #422 "i don't want hebee"... [next day] "I'm fine with a hebee wagon. I just want her to post first. If it's not related to defending herself I'll be on the wagon as well."/votes highhopes. #551 "HH is basically ccing vedith tho so if vedith flips town then HH is lying, so they would be the next lynch. What would HH scum have to gain from this?"

#486 he seems to get upset about weird things in general like how he asked everyone to stop the laconic "X is scum" posts. funny how vedith references the town bloc in how he determined "hebee not confirmed town"/482 which upsets super.

vedith/489 sees this exactly as i do.

vedith #549 scumreads superbowl based on ongoing game. fuck your sportsmanship give me the win :left: :left: :left: :left: :left:

VCA

Votecount 1.019

light_ganski [1] Lycanfire
NJAC [7]
superbowl9, SoraAdvent, Hebee Inc
light_ganski
, Sir Bastion, kyndy101,
HighHopes

Hebee Inc [3] Raskolnikov,
Vedith, NJAC

Not Voting [1]
shaddowez

Votecount 2.003
Wow that was a fast day.

Vedith [6]
HighHopes
superbowl9
, Raskolnikov, Sir Bastion, kyndy101,
Vedith

Not Voting [4] Lycanfire,
Hebee Inc
shaddowez
ironstove

vedith/549 "Hebee was scum though for sure, and the NJAC wagon was so poorly pushed to avoid Hebee lynched." his own however wasn't as rushed due to self hammer, however knowing that myself, shadow and vedith are town the remaining would be hammerers are scum. supposedly his end of day spectacle was a giant reaction test on superbowl/bastion though.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

You had the time to write all of this but not take a night action?

Conversely; scum also know if there is no 5th pr. This is a 100% safe claim and actions don't back it up.

Also noteworthy your scumreads are hebee/iron/bowl but most of your effort goes towards iron and bowl. Which lynch do you actually prefer?
deranged and incoherent
?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Lycanfire »

You had the time to write all of this but not take a night action?
yeah night ended while i was asleep and my motivation to see when day ended was zero. you'd think it would be an easy choice but i didn't expect night to end that quickly. shitplay but that's what happened :left:
Conversely; scum also know if there is no 5th pr. This is a 100% safe claim and actions don't back it up.
sure, but then i'd be putting attention on myself for no reason. either you think i'm telling the truth or this is a mylo gambit.
Also noteworthy your scumreads are hebee/iron/bowl but most of your effort goes towards iron and bowl. Which lynch do you actually prefer?
i covered nearly all of hebee's posts... and covered hebee's interactions. going with bastion's wishes i didn't vote. of course most of my effort is going to sora/iron/super.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

On one hand your points on ironstove are actually good but on the other hebee/kyndys association is incredible and you have kyndy as a townread for pretty much being bad.
Iron at least if he's scum would be bussing both partners with his play.

I guess I could see bowl if you are town but his early d1 was still so strong. Of everyone on NJAC his vote is fairly believable.
deranged and incoherent
?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by ironstove »

LOL spectacular reads so far this game lycan! And nice work as vigi/bodygoard this game! All you have to do now is go ahead and lead the next mislynch on me to secure town loss!!! :)

@Sir Bastion, it's my second game on MS, but I've played a lot of games on other forums and channels also on EM under the same handle. Yes, I know you can't unvote after hammer, my question was if self-voting counts, which I found it does.

I actually saw tracker was dead when I read this thread, so I don't know why I thought tracker might still be in the game. I was a little tired when I was posting, so it slipped my mind.

I'm fine with a popcorn mass claim, but it seems like that won't be necessary because lycan just claimed the last PR, barring a CC, he's 'supposedly' town's last PR this game.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

do you hate my pr claim that much ironstove? i'm glad to hear it!! if only someone could do something about that and autowin game huh :left: :left: :left: :left:
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by ironstove »

How are you so confident there isn't another PR btw lycan? :)
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

because the set up defines a maximum of three powers. you should know :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

@Lycan
In post 425, kyndy101 wrote:It's late and I have school tomorrow so I'll leave this here and see where I sit after thinking it over more tomorrow.

But of the two (light, Sora), I think Light is scummier.
NJAC is also scummy, but I think he might be town so I'm placing him as null rn

So, as for light, he's had a general lack of contribution this whole game which I don't like, and a majority of the content he provides doesn't sound like effort was put in. I like his more recent posts, but I think that those are mostly in response to the growing wagon on him. So, more of stress posting than actual posting.
In short, I guess I'll hop on that wagon for now.
VOTE: Light
All three of these wagons are good. Absurd NJAC read.
In post 457, kyndy101 wrote:
In post 453, Raskolnikov wrote:Is a heebee lynch actually gonna be impossible?
I don't think so; no. Heebee is actually pretty townie compared to the other wagons imo
I asked about this but she didn't answer. Even if you're looking at this game from the shallowest point of view possible I don't know how you come to this conclusion.
In post 510, kyndy101 wrote:
In post 477, light_ganski wrote:
In post 448, NJAC wrote:I know. I'm just adding it to try to gain supporters. I just want to move light's wagon and see what happens.
This is what happens. I'm tracker. Cue more "opportunist" bullshit from Vedith. Didn't wanna have both investigatives outed today but heh. Claiming now so I don't come online and find myself quickhammered like in my last game.
Oh

UNVOTE: Light

Why haven't you added more in the game, if this is true? I don't like how fluffy and non-serious your posts are

NJAC wrote:And now it's time to sheep Rask.

VOTE: Hebee

More people should sheep, BTW.
Why? I honestly find sheeping scummy, so I'll just vote you, my other scumread
VOTE: NJAC
Oh my goodness gracious.

Even without association everything's surface level plus the fluff she kept coming in with when actual things were happening.
I don't know how vedith managed to townread this either but he didn't have time to answer me before thread lock. But please don't tell me you could think iron is over this as a heb partner.
deranged and incoherent
?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by ironstove »

Na, I don't have a problem with your PR claim, it's actually your excuse that you flaked from the site during the entire night phase that seems stupid because you've been posting on this site in other games during all of the phase when day 2 started till night 2 ended... So you expect me to believe you were actively posting in other threads for 4 days while never bothering to check in on this one? If you checked in on D2 you would have seen verdeth was L-2 and was insta-scumread from high hopes... So you're implying that after N1, you never checked in until conveniently after N2 ...

I mean, it stupid really stupid... So stupid that you'd expect the people listening to believe it because who makes that kind of stuff up?!?!? Seriously???
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by ironstove »

Saying something along the lines of 'I was shocked that D2 ended so quickly' when peaking in on D2's first page you can see verdeth was getting trained on hard...

Yet, verdeth seemed to be town reading you and disagreed with my reads, he seems to know you better than I do.

And I am actually inclined to believing your story about flaking for 4 days straight because it sounds so awful and sloppy, I'd assume only a town player would tell a story like that at this stage in the game... Scum would have tried to execute something more cleanly to reduce suspicion.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

I think the softclaim makes it odd.

either claim still draws the scum target onto you tonight, the only difference a soft claim does is it makes it harder for us to read your actions in relation to your role honestly and more accurately judge your actions

you explained your lack of actions night 2

but what about night 1?
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

admittedly i'm working with a scumteam as a whole theory here. hebee seemed defeatist with regards to sora/vedith and i hate this interaction a lot more than kyndy saying hebee looks town or that his wagon is bad and so on. i felt like the sora/ironstove/hebee associations are much greater and i think kyndy is so bad that she's almost good, simply because of sora (ironstove slot) trying to push her. in my mind light/sora were scum, and that's why i said she was town based on associatives in #266. if anything nulling hebee is worse because it seems concerned for flip.

so, that doesn't answer why sora/iron over kyndy if i go with super as part of scumteam, i really don't think super/kyndy are a team because super was being contrarian about the popular read on kyndy day 1, and how kyndy tried to twist super's #342.

p-edit
So you're implying that after N1, you never checked in until conveniently after N2
literally this.
So stupid that you'd expect the people listening to believe it because who makes that kind of stuff up?!?!? Seriously???
do something about it. this is mylo you can win right here! :left: :left: :left: :left: :left: :left: :left: :left:
I think the softclaim makes it odd.

either claim still draws the scum target onto you tonight, the only difference a soft claim does is it makes it harder for us to read your actions in relation to your role honestly and more accurately judge your actions
the softclaim has town motives. hardclaiming doesn't change anything if you don't believe me.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by ironstove »

I find it really interesting that superbowl is strong scum read for verdeth, and unfortunately doing an ISO on verdeth's posts yesterday, I didn't find anything compelling on why he believed superbowl is strong scum. He hinted at a strong case in but didn't follow up with anything until he posted in which he still doesn't provide much information on besides referencing a post in which he says superbowl was trying to set up another mislynch following verdeth.

Actually, I'd like to get other player's opinions on verdeth as a player. Are his reads something that can be trusted? I find his judgment very questionable for self-lynching on D2 then dropping a list of reads clearing some players with no proof besides 'bad town player' or 'just lycan being lycan'

If he has historically proven himself to have accurate reads, I will give it more consideration.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 664, ironstove wrote:with no proof besides 'bad town player'
didn't you hear? this is in vogue right now!
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by ironstove »

Lycan, can you post your list of reads?

You never posted a list of reads this entire game besides that joke post you claimed in

Really interesting that you decide to join and participate in the game at this stage of the game btw :)

But I'm glad you're here.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

The claim IS so bad its almost believable.

1) lycan is scum
In this case it is probably a mylo ploy to win today... If lycans scum then pushing either iron or bowl (who with lycan scum would prob be town) over hebee is doable with everyones reads and the claim removes lycan himself from lynchpool. Worst case scenario can just bus and claim you shot BP/traitor. Still, can lynch hebee and ignore the iron discussion. Just important not to treat this conftown unless proven.

2) lycan is town
The game's actually in a good position... lycan can confirm as vig via shot or if bg at least protect shaddow, likely scum target lycan as a stronger PR anyways. Even missing the shot just puts it in another lylo over mylo.

To his credit no shot n1 actually is fair, with light as his strongest scumread who just claimed tracker I can buy holding it (or possibly he shot light anyways with scum).
deranged and incoherent
?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by ironstove »

Well, if he's going to claim bodyguard, then I think voting to no lynch is the play.

Lycan, I guess you are planning to claim once other players have posted and nobody cc's you?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Wait, is JOAT strongman just a modifier or does it allow mafia 2 kills in one night?
deranged and incoherent
?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by ironstove »

I do agree with lycan's assessment that super and kyndy are not on the same mafia team. If one is mafia, I don't believe the other is as well.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 669, Raskolnikov wrote:Wait, is JOAT strongman just a modifier or does it allow mafia 2 kills in one night?
This is a good point I overlooked, if maf have JOAT they can double kill tonight and end the game if we NL.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by ironstove »

Actually rask, you should have kept this to yourself and tried to see who else pushed for a nl.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Ugh I wasn't even thinking of that... I was thinking of scum joat fakeclaiming vig.
But in the case idk why he wouldn't have just shot last night and gotten shaddow plus had a more sound claim.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Regardless of anything no-lynch is bad because we'd either lose shaddow if lycan is scum or vig, or lose lycan if hes bg...
There's no situation where it really narrows the lynchpool.
deranged and incoherent
?

Return to “Completed Open Games”