Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2249, LucianRoy wrote:
In post 2247, Zachstralkita wrote:This all spawned with him pushing
me
for how I acted on Seraphim ie the vote and unvote, which indicated that HE thinks that I am scum. That is the point. So no, I'm not just going to let it slide for reasons I have clearly illustrated.

Dunn indicated my actions in a way that wasn't genuine to how I actually made them. Whether I scumread him or not, I'm not just going to sit there and let that happen and let OTHER PEOPLE work off the same misguided assumptions, causing EVERYONE to misinterpret ME. This in turn spawned more of the fuckery, but I'm not really going to back down for anyone else's sake. I believe you have been introduced to my pettiness.
Call me surprised, you do care about image.
But how are you reading Dunn for his push on you? That's the question I was getting at anyway.
oh shit you just tried my life LMFAO oh my god i cant believe this

so when I point out something that's blatantly wrong it's me caring about.. my image? It's not me like... behaving appropriately for the situation in my eyes? It's not that? Nope? It's me worrying about my view in the eyes of other people as opposed to doing what would be right to me?

Dunn is not being read for his push on me, Dunn is smart. It takes more than one or two interactions to read him

Unlike Dunn's position on me, I don't assume I've instantly got his read down pat just because of our meta (As you can see, that hasn't worked out too great for him but he still does it)

Notice he's still open to me.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

I'm not even trying to rile you up, either we're having a miscommunication or you're setting me up for a push. Simple as.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2239, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 2236, LucianRoy wrote:
In post 2226, Suzune wrote:What is your position on Zach right now Lucian?
He's a wavery read. I looked back on his push on Leon and said why I didn't like it in hindsight, his response was just kind of like "why would you have a new opinion on something that's old" which was kind of weird. I'm not exactly liking how either Dunn or Zach have been handling the discourse between them, but this is just kinda what happens when you play o so many games with another individual. I'm not really a fan of how Zach keeps trying to pin stuff on Dunn, and most of us are just like "that doesn't really stick." Like the most recent thing about him trying to point out Dunn's apparent hypocrisy. Seems like he viewed it more as "this action is inherently scummy" rather than actually look or prod for the reason that Dunn found it scummy to begin with. Dunn may have a real read on Zach though from his progression in the game and working to sort Zach. I would need to retrace the entire dialogue between the two to be fully confident of this, but that's just been my gut for a while. I asked him only a few pages back to try and draw something out that potentially wasn't meta, but I don't think I succeeded other than him saying "he's been off all game". I'm having trouble seeing all of this "WKing" angle he's currently pushing as well. Both of the pushes are kind of shit, but Dunn's is slightly less shit than Zach's imo. What do I have to show for it? Working on Zack to determine if he's town/scum w/e, and asking people for their insight with their read on him.

You may just want to stop beating around the bush and begin your push on me, pal.

I can tell it's one of the more likely avenues you're considering. It's buzzing at you. You want to, don't you? After everything we've been through. Rush Hour 1, Rush Hour 2-

Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2235, Zachstralkita wrote:This is now the fifth time that my plan to lynch within the blue team has been mentioned, and the second time that I have to mention that I am lynching within the green team because that is where I believe all the scum currently reside. Feel free to use your college diploma to see if you can get the rest.
BUT WHO

Name names of scummy people
1 2 3 4 5 6 possibilties. Of those, frog and impo are the heaviest townreads of mine who are on this team. Suzune is the honorable mention townread, whatever was dubious before about her in my head has dissipated a lot, very much due to her Lucian/Infinity interactions and what she said relating to the setup. The latter, actually, puts Suzune higher than Impo in the townreads, in part because Impo hasn't really posted today for me to work with on Day 2. If someone wants me to explain my frog read, just ask. And you will because there's a lot of people who SR frog if I'm not mistaken, but I'm just not going to put in that effort until prompted.

Three lynches off the table now. The other 3 names on that list are fair game for me and the highest possibility of scum in my eyes, however that would be much too convienient if I just laid out all three scum. Or would it? so the alternative that there's a scum placed in the blue team is one I cannot deny. But it is the most illogical one because I'm town, Inifinity is clear and scout may as well be, and grapes is my heaviest townread, period. So these are not possibilities I'm willing to accept now. I've stated my stance on Seraphim.

So we're lynching in green team today. I don't even give a shit about the gift anymore.

Now, go ahead and cement me as lock scum for considering you as a viable lynch.
LOL so I'm in your lynchpool because I pushed you basically, and you magically have a townread on everyone but me and think I'm scum with jaereed hard defending each other
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2250, Zachstralkita wrote:Notice he's still open to me.
How is that supposed to be something scummy
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2251, Zachstralkita wrote:I'm not even trying to rile you up, either we're having a miscommunication or you're setting me up for a push. Simple as.
Yeah ur trying to rile me up instead by saying things that are just untrue or misinterpreted but not pushing me but throwing shade
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2252, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2239, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 2236, LucianRoy wrote:
In post 2226, Suzune wrote:What is your position on Zach right now Lucian?
He's a wavery read. I looked back on his push on Leon and said why I didn't like it in hindsight, his response was just kind of like "why would you have a new opinion on something that's old" which was kind of weird. I'm not exactly liking how either Dunn or Zach have been handling the discourse between them, but this is just kinda what happens when you play o so many games with another individual. I'm not really a fan of how Zach keeps trying to pin stuff on Dunn, and most of us are just like "that doesn't really stick." Like the most recent thing about him trying to point out Dunn's apparent hypocrisy. Seems like he viewed it more as "this action is inherently scummy" rather than actually look or prod for the reason that Dunn found it scummy to begin with. Dunn may have a real read on Zach though from his progression in the game and working to sort Zach. I would need to retrace the entire dialogue between the two to be fully confident of this, but that's just been my gut for a while. I asked him only a few pages back to try and draw something out that potentially wasn't meta, but I don't think I succeeded other than him saying "he's been off all game". I'm having trouble seeing all of this "WKing" angle he's currently pushing as well. Both of the pushes are kind of shit, but Dunn's is slightly less shit than Zach's imo. What do I have to show for it? Working on Zack to determine if he's town/scum w/e, and asking people for their insight with their read on him.

You may just want to stop beating around the bush and begin your push on me, pal.

I can tell it's one of the more likely avenues you're considering. It's buzzing at you. You want to, don't you? After everything we've been through. Rush Hour 1, Rush Hour 2-

Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2235, Zachstralkita wrote:This is now the fifth time that my plan to lynch within the blue team has been mentioned, and the second time that I have to mention that I am lynching within the green team because that is where I believe all the scum currently reside. Feel free to use your college diploma to see if you can get the rest.
BUT WHO

Name names of scummy people
1 2 3 4 5 6 possibilties. Of those, frog and impo are the heaviest townreads of mine who are on this team. Suzune is the honorable mention townread, whatever was dubious before about her in my head has dissipated a lot, very much due to her Lucian/Infinity interactions and what she said relating to the setup. The latter, actually, puts Suzune higher than Impo in the townreads, in part because Impo hasn't really posted today for me to work with on Day 2. If someone wants me to explain my frog read, just ask. And you will because there's a lot of people who SR frog if I'm not mistaken, but I'm just not going to put in that effort until prompted.

Three lynches off the table now. The other 3 names on that list are fair game for me and the highest possibility of scum in my eyes, however that would be much too convienient if I just laid out all three scum. Or would it? so the alternative that there's a scum placed in the blue team is one I cannot deny. But it is the most illogical one because I'm town, Inifinity is clear and scout may as well be, and grapes is my heaviest townread, period. So these are not possibilities I'm willing to accept now. I've stated my stance on Seraphim.

So we're lynching in green team today. I don't even give a shit about the gift anymore.

Now, go ahead and cement me as lock scum for considering you as a viable lynch.
LOL so I'm in your lynchpool because I pushed you basically, and you magically have a townread on everyone but me and think I'm scum with jaereed hard defending each other
You're in my lynchpool because the other members of your team are my townreads.

You know what, continue to quote my posts and not read shit.

And also just don't acknowledge where I listed other possibilities.

Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2251, Zachstralkita wrote:I'm not even trying to rile you up, either we're having a miscommunication or you're setting me up for a push. Simple as.
Yeah ur trying to rile me up instead by saying things that are just untrue or misinterpreted but not pushing me but throwing shade
this is not at all true this entire engagement started with you reacting to me unvoting seraphim and voting jaereed and me reacting to you reacting to that

do not imply that I am the cause of this
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Listen bud I currently townread jaereed and I'm not sure I'd want to vote lucian either
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2255, Zachstralkita wrote:And also just don't acknowledge where I listed other possibilities.
There's 11 people alive and you've managed to narrow it down to a group of 3 with me in it and we've had no scum flips yet
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2257, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2255, Zachstralkita wrote:And also just don't acknowledge where I listed other possibilities.
There's 11 people alive and you've managed to narrow it down to a group of 3 with me in it and we've had no scum flips yet
JaeReed has zero (0) scumreads

and they're town
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

This entire situation makes me want a random pedestrian to hit me with a tire iron at least once

you can have the thread, you can have the people, you win goodbye

Dunnstral wrote:
OOP but I can't leave yet

What part of everyone on the blue team is my townread (and we have 2 clears, if you want to be careful 1 clear minimum so don't give me that 11 people bullshit)also is somehow incomprehensible to you? I'm not gonna make up scumreads out of thin air so it can seem more logical in your eyes.

Literally engage me and no one else, that's fucking fine.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2258, Infinity 324 wrote:

and they're town
What I'm trying to say here is that the scum are playing really well and that affects everyone differently

everyone scumread me for the way it affected me on d1, for example.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2260, Infinity 324 wrote:

and they're town
What I'm trying to say here is that the scum are playing really well and that affects everyone differently

Don't get what this second post is saying

And yes, I think Jaetown is town
Zachstralkita wrote: Literally engage me and no one else, that's fucking fine.
Untrue
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2261, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2260, Infinity 324 wrote:

and they're town

Don't get what this second post is saying

And yes, I think Jaetown is town
Scum are doing a good job of looking town.

That affects jae in a certain way-- they don't have any scumreads.

That affected me in a certain way-- I kept trying to find reasons to scumread people that weren't there

That's affecting zach in a certain way, you shouldn't scumread zach for the way it's affecting him
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

So who do you think is mafia
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Seraphim »

what are your criteria for differentiating a scum reactiom from a town one?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2263, Dunnstral wrote:So who do you think is mafia
sera, suzune, frog, lucian, impo, you, zach, jae, grapes, scout, me

scummy to towny
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2031, Infinity 324 wrote:Listen. I didn't play so well d1, I get that. I'm willing to accept I might be wrong about you. The scumteam you proposed is very reasonable. If you're town, help talk this out with me.

First of all, I want to see your thought process for what changed your mind on your townread on me at the end of d1.

Second of all, how confident are you in your proposed scumteam? Other than lucian, which of your townreads are the weakest and why?
Sera, can you respond to this please?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Seraphim »

dude I cannot explain my thought process to you accurately. Your posts took a nosedive for a while, around the time you were doing reaction tests. And part wanted to believe you were scum because while I understand your positions, they make no sense in the context of the game. Like your pieces make up a puzzle but the big picture is nonsensical. The way you have gotten to your reads is baffling and opaque. Easy to lose sight of that, especially while in yoyr exchange with Cooper.

I don't do different levelled townreads. Townreads are town. I am not super sure about my scumreads but PoE points in that direction. I've liked Lucian more. Also I do not like Suzune's posting recently.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Your turn, Infinity. Answer my question.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2264, Seraphim wrote:what are your criteria for differentiating a scum reactiom from a town one?
This question?

I don't know what it's with respect to
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by JaeReed »

My strongest townreads (incl. conftowns) in no particular order: lucian, infinity, scout, dunnstral.
I have a townlean on sera because of the reaction to the wagon on him. Lucian summed that up nicely. Don't wanna lynch there.

So I have in my pool {Zach, grapes, Impo, frog, Suzune}

Out of those, Zach is the one with the most bs of reads I have ever seen in my life, but he did see what I saw in Seraph and I'm not sure if that's because he's scum wking town or if he's town with the same viewpoint. Suzu is a
really
close second for shitty reads and her content today hasn't impressed me in the slightest.

I'm ok with blue team having the vig only if we lynch Zach today. Suzu should prob be the vig shot, but eh vigs discretion there, but any vig who shoots within my townreads should be instalynched tomorrow.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Scum are looking town and this affecting players in different ways. Zach should not be read as scum for his reaction. And I ask for clarification: what is this certain way and how does it differ from how Zach-scum would act? I don't understand the criteria used to say that jae is only having town reads or you acting the way you do joins up with how zach is acting?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

VOTE: suzune

Still think sera is scum, but I think this is better.

PEdit: I'm saying dunn is called zach scummy for trying to call exactly 3 people scum by PoE, but I'm saying it's difficult to have a larger pool than that when everyone looks town. At the end of d1 jae said themselves they didn't have any scumreads, and my weird play on d1 had a lot to do with the fact that too many people looked town. Different people's responses to the same issue.

Doesn't necessarily make zach town, but doesn't make him scum either.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2270, JaeReed wrote:My strongest townreads (incl. conftowns) in no particular order: lucian, infinity, scout, dunnstral.
I have a townlean on sera because of the reaction to the wagon on him. Lucian summed that up nicely. Don't wanna lynch there.

So I have in my pool {Zach, grapes, Impo, frog, Suzune}

Out of those, Zach is the one with the most bs of reads I have ever seen in my life, but he did see what I saw in Seraph and I'm not sure if that's because he's scum wking town or if he's town with the same viewpoint. Suzu is a
really
close second for shitty reads and her content today hasn't impressed me in the slightest.

I'm ok with blue team having the vig only if we lynch Zach today. Suzu should prob be the vig shot, but eh vigs discretion there, but any vig who shoots within my townreads should be instalynched tomorrow.
Your pool is awful LOL can we lynch this?

Having bad reads isn't AI but this is some next level shit

and somehow I conveniently am your preferred lynch - oh, what's this? It would appear I'm voting you.

Those two aren't related.

At all.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:01 am