MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1022, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Lets talk about the missions tonight
The Great and Powerful Trixie thinks missions are incredibly important.
The Great and Powerful Trixie wonders what Scout will do with the missions.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:15 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Who should be on the next missions?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

The Great and Powerful Trixie thinks they should be town blocks as much as the Great and Powerful Trixie usually hates them. In this case the Great and Powerful Trixie thinks they work well.

The Great and Powerful Trixie thinks that this is the reason for one of the rules in the original post.

If the group given is a town block then the rewards will almost certainly benefit town. Especially since it looks like the Party Leader makes the final decision so The Great and Powerful Trixie says it is likely the Lieutenant chooses the other reward. D&D correct me if The Great and Powerful Trixie is wrong.

Who would you put on a mission ABR?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

The Great and Powerful Trixie must drive now but the Great and Powerful Trixie wishes to hear more about what people think. The Great and Powerful Trixie will not be back until very late tonight if at all as they must spend 2 hours driving to their destination and 2 hours back assuming scum cars don't get in the way.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:17 am

Post by Daenerys and Dragons »

In post 1027, MathBlade wrote:The Great and Powerful Trixie thinks they should be town blocks as much as the Great and Powerful Trixie usually hates them. In this case the Great and Powerful Trixie thinks they work well.

The Great and Powerful Trixie thinks that this is the reason for one of the rules in the original post.

If the group given is a town block then the rewards will almost certainly benefit town. Especially since it looks like the Party Leader makes the final decision so The Great and Powerful Trixie says it is likely the Lieutenant chooses the other reward. D&D correct me if The Great and Powerful Trixie is wrong.

Who would you put on a mission ABR?
Yes, we have the choice for the other reward, as Cakes said. We have the ability to permanently lock one mission from being run going forward. ABR's suggestion was to lock the mission that would break people from jail, his reasoning being that the sooner we block all ways we can break people out, the sooner we're able to see flips. (Honestly, I think the fastest way to do that is to break two people out of jail as soon as possible.) We still haven't chosen a mission to lock, so Cakes asked for thoughts on how best to utilize the reward. I don't think anyone has responded.

I haven't read the rest of Day 2 yet, will do so later today hopefully.

-Daenerys
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Vedith »

VOTE: Karnos[/vote
I want to be part of something!
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Vedith »

VOTE: Karnos
Lets try that again. :<
I claim scum \o/
Bold Vote Scientist
Bold Vote Scientist
Goon
Bold Vote Scientist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Bold Vote Scientist »

sooperdetective, hydra of inspectorscout and Froot Loop replaces inspectorscout effective immediately.

Also, your mod is here but limited access today.
Last edited by Bold Vote Scientist on Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:09 am

Grovyle and drixx were my top 2 townreads so this is pretty upsetting. I think Jaereed and I should be on a run together today.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
WorldzMine
WorldzMine
Townie
WorldzMine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:37 am

Post by WorldzMine »

In post 1020, Koggz wrote:@everyone
if only 1 of spacecowboy and mcmenno is scum
who do you think is more likely to be the town?
It would almost certainly be McMenno based on his unvoting me when he realized I'm likely town.
WorldzMine
WorldzMine
Townie
WorldzMine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:46 am

Post by WorldzMine »

I also think I should be out on runs or else I burned drafting the player w/ the highest across the board stats at the time of drafting for absolutely no reason.

Also I'd like anyone with a scum read on me to list the reason(s)/reasoning, because it makes little sense to me now.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Vedith »

I didn't realise Grovyle died... I'm confused to how he died though.
I claim scum \o/
WorldzMine
WorldzMine
Townie
WorldzMine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:29 am

Post by WorldzMine »

In post 1036, Vedith wrote:I didn't realise Grovyle died... I'm confused to how he died though.
Someone shot him most likely. Whether he was scum's NK, a bad vig shot, or we are in a multi-ball game is unknown at this time.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:40 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

Someone unvote
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Koggz »

In post 1023, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1019, Koggz wrote:
In post 1000, MathBlade wrote:The Great and Powerful Trixie is becoming suspicious of koggz though. Why would a scum player cop their buddy? This does not compute for the Great and Powerful Trixie. Why would JaeReed only be a lean?
possible multiball
having 2 nightkills and the whole lonestar and aztechnology thing both seem to point to the possibility
The Great and Powerful Trixie thinks multiball possible however thinks based on people's play and mechanics single ball more likely. As mentioned before The Great and Powerful Trixie will consider multiball overnight.

In post 988, Koggz wrote:strong town lean on jaereed
would say the cop on karnos confirms as town but not quite because koggz suspect we may be playing multiball
did you read "would say the cop on karnos confirms as town" and then not read what koggz say immediately after?
Again. In the Great and Powerful Trixie's humble opinion this is single ball but will consider multiball overnight.

you avoided koggz question did you read "would say the cop on karnos confirms as town" and then not read what koggz say immediately after?

you say you think we are in singleball for unexplained reasons
fine
but this not explain why you asked "Why would a scum player cop their buddy?"
when koggz reasoning is right there in the same sentence
and has nothing to do with a scum player cop their buddy
In post 943, BBmolla: "I'm actually like 90% certain Koggz is the worst player I've ever seen."
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Koggz »

In post 1019, Koggz wrote: what is your objection to vigging karnos?

Based on the flips this seems to be role madness. Scum could have a blocker or redirector or doctor or .... (this is a Titus game Lord knows what Titus would come up with) which lets him live. The only way to guarantee his death is to lynch him. Besides when no more players could escape prison Karnos will flip anyway. If we didn't lynch scumreads/firms on the fear of not receiving a flip, if single ball scum they will control this game quickly. If it is multiball scum then The Great and Powerful Trixie would think that each scum team would not know if the other scum team would be gone yet. The prison would be as much a hindrance as a help. The Great and Powerful Trixie would think this make things insane for scum in role madness. Making things harder for scum is what The Great and Powerful Trixie does.
so much bad vibe from this post and you lately its like you want koggz to scumread you

so you objections are that he might not die if vigged and because the other scum team will know who he is???
VOTE: mathblade
if he does not die from vig then lynch
he is a cop guilty you think the other scum team can not see the cop guilty?

any other objections to vigging karnos?

If Karnos was lying earlier about what people are supposedly saying in prison chat. The Great and Powerful Trixie thinks Karnos could be making it up to try to survive.
koggz can not see prison chat without being locked up
In post 943, BBmolla: "I'm actually like 90% certain Koggz is the worst player I've ever seen."
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1014, MathBlade wrote:....The Great and Powerful Trixie lovingly questions what JaeReed has been smoking and if they will share.

Translation:

The Great and Powerful Trixie Bucks their legs upwards and neighs loudly begging for an explanation of why vigging Karnos is a good idea.

The Great and Powerful Trixie is curious as to if confirmed scum Karnos is telling the truth though. The Great and Powerful Trixie supposes Koggz could confirm? The Great and Powerful Trixie says it couldn't hurt to keep hearing the story.
Humor me. If scum had the power to view the mission topic, do you think it's a stretch to assume that they would have realized I was going to choose karnos? Especially with how concerned I was in helping you get your reads sorted and the fact that we both found his play off due to meta reasons.

My main concern about this is I've seen Nacho talk his way out of a guilty before. But Nacho was fairly calm in the game where he was guiltied. I don't believe his first reaction was an emotional "no fuck you the guy who copped me is scum" but rather he was trying to work with that person to figure out where things could have gone wrong with their result. Karnos is eager to be vigged which could indicate a scum bodyguard or bulletproof or something if he's scum, or if town it could indicate that something fucked with the result (meaning either one of us is scum as he suggests, or someone could read the mission thread and knew what was going to happen).

It would be nice to have an actual flip from karnos to know for sure.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Koggz your setup of PTs ability... Does that have to be during the day phase or can you instantaneously set it up during night phase if you wanted to?
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 1042, JaeReed wrote:Koggz your setup of PTs ability... Does that have to be during the day phase or can you instantaneously set it up during night phase if you wanted to?
the 2 person pt thing is night only
everything else is day or night
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1029, Daenerys and Dragons wrote: We have the ability to permanently lock one mission from being run going forward. ABR's suggestion was to lock the mission that would break people from jail, his reasoning being that the sooner we block all ways we can break people out, the sooner we're able to see flips. (Honestly, I think the fastest way to do that is to break two people out of jail as soon as possible.) We still haven't chosen a mission to lock, so Cakes asked for thoughts on how best to utilize the reward. I don't think anyone has responded.

-Daenerys
I'm not nuts about the idea of breaking people out, I'd hate to have to lynch Scum twice.

ABR is very likely Town.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by JaeReed »

@Koggz Is it one shot? Does it happen immediately when you send in the action at night or do you have to queue it up? For example, if someone was sent to prison, and broke out during the night phase, would you be able to set them up with a PT during that night phase after they broke out?

@D&D/ABR/Random is there any confirmation that the way to trigger the prison break is via a mission?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Don't do a prison break, that's too scummy.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:02 pm

In post 1045, JaeReed wrote:@D&D/ABR/Random is there any confirmation that the way to trigger the prison break is via a mission?
No. But it makes sense.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Warning: The Great and Powerful Trixie is catching up while inebriated.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1039, Koggz wrote:
In post 1019, Koggz wrote:
In post 1000, MathBlade wrote:The Great and Powerful Trixie is becoming suspicious of koggz though. Why would a scum player cop their buddy? This does not compute for the Great and Powerful Trixie. Why would JaeReed only be a lean?
possible multiball
having 2 nightkills and the whole lonestar and aztechnology thing both seem to point to the possibility
The Great and Powerful Trixie thinks multiball possible however thinks based on people's play and mechanics single ball more likely. As mentioned before The Great and Powerful Trixie will consider multiball overnight.

In post 988, Koggz wrote:strong town lean on jaereed
would say the cop on karnos confirms as town but not quite because koggz suspect we may be playing multiball
did you read "would say the cop on karnos confirms as town" and then not read what koggz say immediately after?
Again. In the Great and Powerful Trixie's humble opinion this is single ball but will consider multiball overnight.

you avoided koggz question did you read "would say the cop on karnos confirms as town" and then not read what koggz say immediately after?

you say you think we are in singleball for unexplained reasons
fine
but this not explain why you asked "Why would a scum player cop their buddy?"
when koggz reasoning is right there in the same sentence
and has nothing to do with a scum player cop their buddy
The Great and Powerful Trixie does not understand your point. Your point seemed to be JaeReed confirmed town unless multiball. Great and Powerful Trixie says they will consider multiball but doesn't think it is the case. There is direct relation: If single ball JaeReed cop buddy. If not they might have. The Great and Powerful Trixie fails to understand here. The point was addressed by the italics?

Because the Great and Poweful Trixie was making the point JaeReed is conf!Town to the Great and Powerful Trixie. JaeReed and the Great and Powerful Trixie had long discussions about who the cop check would be on. To assume anything less means that JaeReed would have copped a buddy. Even if this is multiball JaeReed is conf town to the Great and Powerful Trixie. There were things on the mission you'd have to have seen.

This pony bucks at the idea of JaeReed being anything but town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”