Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:49 pm

Post by Transcend »

it's hard to blitz if both players are not on simultaneously.

you gotta keep that in mind stove.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:49 pm

Post by Transcend »

also stove you gotta consider the fact that i could be wolf that no one blitzed because, well i can't be blitzed.

i'm not wolf, but a lack of blitz on joushi's vote does not confirm him as scum, and i want you to fully acknowledge that.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:27 am

Post by Xalxe »

Vote Count 3.1

Look to the sky. You will not find answers there, but you will certainly see what everyone is screaming about.

innocentvillager (1)
: Joushi

Not Voting
: ironstove, PenguinPower, innocentvillager, Transcend
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-09-11 18:49:40)
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:38 am

Post by ironstove »

I suck at end game, I wish mafia had just killed me N1 lol

VOTE: innocent villager
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:38 am

Post by ironstove »

If IV flips mafia, please kill me as well.
Joushi
Joushi
Goon
Joushi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:48 am

Post by Joushi »

ironstove wrote:If IV was mafia, why did he not blitz Transcend (Assuming he is town) when Joushi (Assuming he is town) parked his lynch on Transcend?
We already went over this, and there's several reasons why he wouldn't do so. Let's go over them again here.
1. His partner was not online/not paying attention, therefore a blitz was impossible
2. Transcend is his scum buddy, so unless scum want to blitz themselves, that's not going to happen
3. He needs town cred in order to back up his upcoming tracker claim

The only way for a blitz to have happened in the hour and a half that my vote was up was if IV, Transcend, and I were all in perfect agreement as to who to vote
I understand the time difference between the posts was about 1 hour, but it's interesting that day starts @ ~1 PM, Joushi makes his post and Transcend immediately follows up asking Joushi to remove the posts like within 15 min, but he follows up with a post:
I'm not exactly sure what you're saying here. Day 3 started at 3:49 pm PST, my post was 4:02 pm PST, and Transcend's post was at 4:19 pm PST. There hasn't even been hour between Xalxe's post and Transcend's post, let alone between Transcend's and mine
In post 805, Transcend wrote:Fucking hell Xalxe i stayed up all night to make sure to tell no one to vote and you start the day late.
If you stayed up all night to tell everyone to not vote, I mean, you had 6 hours to do so, but you conveniently popped up immediately after Joushi.
See above, I'm guessing you're looking at timestamps when you look at the thread not logged in (which is 2 hours off for me) and comparing them to the time you see when you log in (whatever your time zone is). There was quite simply not that much time between the events you describe, and if that's the basis of your reasoning I'd really hate to lose the game because of it
Anyway, if that's the case then I think IV is town, if IV is town, then Joushi is scum. If Joushi is scum, this confirms for me that Transcend is town.
So like... what you said before is just factually false.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:49 am

Post by Transcend »

mother of god what are you doing stove

i'm officially clear to the iv slot lol
Joushi
Joushi
Goon
Joushi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:50 am

Post by Joushi »

In post 903, ironstove wrote:I suck at end game, I wish mafia had just killed me N1 lol

VOTE: innocent villager
In post 904, ironstove wrote:If IV flips mafia, please kill me as well.
Wait what
Joushi
Joushi
Goon
Joushi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:50 am

Post by Joushi »

Ok just like... as a player... I am really REALLY confused now. Didn't you just make a case that I was scum? Why are you then voting for the guy who CC'd me?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:01 am

Post by ironstove »

Well, at this point I can't read anyone as town, and I give more cred to Joushi as being town throughout this game than IV.

I also took into account Transcend's point that IV could not blitz if he wanted to because PP wasn't on.

Also a possibility that Transcend is mafia, but I don't see a transcend/IV pair, also no way it's a joushi/IV pair, so it's prob IV/pp if IV flips mafia, otherwise I think it's Joushi + Transcend, but I think the PP/IV pair is more likely.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:03 am

Post by ironstove »

Can we hammer this? You guys were both voting him so just vote and end le game plz if I'm wrong and you guys are mafia.
Joushi
Joushi
Goon
Joushi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:16 am

Post by Joushi »

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:24 am

Post by Transcend »

i think you made a really risky dumb move.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:42 am

Post by ironstove »

UNVOTE: iv

why was it a risky move?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:43 am

Post by ironstove »

Yea, that's fair then I'll wait before making my vote, but I'm pretty much decided on lynching one of the cc's today, it's either joushi or IV.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:44 am

Post by ironstove »

so let me get this straight, you wanted IV lynched, I lynched IV and now you're saying my move is dumb? how interesting.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:54 am

Post by innocentvillager »

Transcend if it's not utterly obvious that stove and joushi is the team I don't know what you're doing.

He town read me over joushi right at the beginning of this day, but later decides it's okay to vote me knowing you might hammer?? Come on, no town is that anti wincon.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:58 am

Post by innocentvillager »

Then he's all surprised and butthurt when you reprimand him for voting me.

Can we also talk about how Joushis post was right at the beginning of day like 13 min after Xalxe opened the thread? For such a long post and explanation on Transcend scum, he obvious prepped it overnight.

Now this isn't that scummy if he's VT, but he's Tracker, which doesn't get their result until the end of the night. Why would you prewrite a case on someone if you don't even know what Tracker result you're going to get yet? This can't make sense from a town PR perspective.
Joushi
Joushi
Goon
Joushi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Joushi »

In post 917, innocentvillager wrote:Can we also talk about how Joushis post was right at the beginning of day like 13 min after Xalxe opened the thread? For such a long post and explanation on Transcend scum, he obvious prepped it overnight.

Now this isn't that scummy if he's VT, but he's Tracker, which doesn't get their result until the end of the night. Why would you prewrite a case on someone if you don't even know what Tracker result you're going to get yet? This can't make sense from a town PR perspective.
Alright now that's a misrep. The response to Karnos was already prewritten, literally all that needed to be written is the argument at the end. And, let's be real, if you're going to argue that I don't think about the only game I'm in at the time I'd be a little insulted
Joushi
Joushi
Goon
Joushi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:09 am

Post by Joushi »

On top of that, regardless of the result, I was going to be voting like that anyway, and that should really come as no surprise

Either I get irrefutable evidence I'm right, or I get circumstantial evidence that he MIGHT not be mafia. He's not cleared in the slightest

My positions on who was scum before D3 started should have been pretty clear, I don't know why the idea that it looks ready-to-go is causing you so much anguish
Joushi
Joushi
Goon
Joushi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:12 am

Post by Joushi »

In post 914, ironstove wrote:Yea, that's fair then I'll wait before making my vote, but I'm pretty much decided on lynching one of the cc's today, it's either joushi or IV.
Well I mean yeah
In post 915, ironstove wrote:so let me get this straight, you wanted IV lynched, I lynched IV and now you're saying my move is dumb? how interesting.
Your arguments look like they're condemning me and then you're voting the opposite, this is really really weird to me. Could it be some kind of bussing?

Alright now it's my turn to sleep, please don't do anything too rash while I'm gone
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:12 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 916, innocentvillager wrote:Transcend if it's not utterly obvious that stove and joushi is the team I don't know what you're doing.

He town read me over joushi right at the beginning of this day, but later decides it's okay to vote me knowing you might hammer?? Come on, no town is that anti wincon.
I'm on mobile right now and haven't had a chance to look at the bazillion posts since end of Day, but I'm inclined to agree with IV based on this current page alone. I'll do a complete read when I get to a computer this morning.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:35 am

Post by ironstove »

IV why are you scum reading me?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:36 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 922, ironstove wrote:IV why are you scum reading me?
this
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:36 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 922, ironstove wrote:IV why are you scum reading me?
this again

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”