Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:12 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1248, Koggz wrote:
In post 1242, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1240, MathBlade wrote:Don't get me started on that ring JaeReed.

That is quite possibly one of the hardest post restrictions I have ever seen. Thank God that was loud or my posting would have made no sense at all. If I ever pass this restriction I am going to make a much simpler something. Still no idea what.
Ahahaha sorry <3 I didn't realize it would be that hard when I decided to do it. I was mostly...trying to annoy people >.> Which is also why I took the jazz because I figured my actions as party leader being loud would be annoying to people too xP

I am quite possibly one of the worst people xP I'm sorry it culminated in ABR not paying attention to you :(
how did you know you would be loud?
I was told what effect the drug would have if I consumed it upon receiving it.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:37 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

V/LA until Sunday 4th

Sorry to do this after being inactive
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:51 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1249, Yume wrote:I have nothing to say right now.
Can you give opinions on the plan to lynch me for the escape?
The lynch karnos vs vig karnos?
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:13 am

Post by Yume »

Well, he is confirmed guilty, so I say we lynch him.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:58 am

Post by karnos »

In post 1237, SooperDetective wrote:
In post 978, Bold Vote Scientist wrote:

I'll be resolving all night actions after I get some sleep.
(my italics underlined)

@karnos - do you think SM posted this when he'd actually resolved a scum night-frame? That's impossible to me.
Are you serious? So your argument is that there couldn't have been a frame, because if there was a frame the mod would have written something else.

What exactly did you expect to see the mod write?

"I'll be resolving all night actions other than the frame on karnos by JaeReed after I get some sleep."

Even something like "I'll resolve all night actions that did not modify the prior action after I get some sleep" would be far too telling.

Obviously not. This is a game without perfect information. There is *no* correct way to write a line that is 100% correct without inadvertently telling the players that something fishy has occurred, the correct move as mod is to give nothing away.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:03 am

Post by karnos »

I can't believe I have been so dumb. Re-reading the prison thread, I see something I missed. In prison, you can choose to die and flip at will. This was a small note in the introductory post by the mod, when I was reviewing the prison thread previously I was pretty much ignoring mod posts as irrelevant, oops.

Knowing that, I'm fine with getting lynched, I'll just choose to die and flip once it occurs. It'll be worth it to see that scum JaeReed die. And please town, don't be dumb, if I am wrong on JaeReed it just means MathBlade is 100% scum, lynch them both after my green flip.

VOTE: karnos
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:05 am

Post by karnos »

In post 1243, MathBlade wrote: You're assuming though that Karnos didn't know what was coming. If he did that was probably WiFoM to make that exact argument.

Karnos and I did the same in 1800. Why would a scum Neopolitan townfirm someone? It doesn't make sense. The answer is it does if Karnos knew what was coming. I think because of that Karnos bountying Worldz is NAI.
If this was the same as 1800, that makes JaeReed and/or you scum, not Worldz. I agree worldz is a bit scummy, but I know 100% that there is a scum between you and Jae.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:16 am

Post by karnos »

In post 1234, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1230, karnos wrote:
In post 1216, JaeReed wrote:You're not reading. THE MOD'S TIME ZONE IS DIFFERENT TO THE FORUM'S TIME ZONE. I SPECIFIED MOD'S TIME ZONE.

You were unkillable when you were publically copped... "This player that is publicly copped cannot be killed that night." So yes, scum would absolutely want to change their kill if they were targeting you because they would be denied the kill. That's if you were town, which you're not.

The post from the mod, shows it was 1 minute before the deadline. The PTs were locked even though the flips didn't come later because it was late and the mod needed sleep before going through NAR.
This is really pissing me off. I'm not sure if you are legitimately mistaken, or just fucking trolling me, but (for the last time) I checked once again. This time, I changed my time zone to pacific time, MATCHING THE MOD TIME ZONE.

STILL shows deadline as 12:50AM

with your cop reward, STILL occurs after that, at 12:59AM

You are still wrong, and your constant failure to understand this most basic aspect of time makes me really wonder why anyone should believe you about the specifics behind your public cop ability, you could certainly be describing it wrong as well, even if you aren't scum intentionally misleading us.

I'm not going to waste any further time on this particular line of discussion. I know how time works, apparently you don't. The time-stamps on the posts trumps your argument, and you aren't going to be able to change them no matter how hard you try.
Mod gets time to type.
Moving on.

I agree, but then this just seems out of crazyland:
In post 1216, JaeReed wrote:You're not reading. THE MOD'S TIME ZONE IS DIFFERENT TO THE FORUM'S TIME ZONE. I SPECIFIED MOD'S TIME ZONE.
I'm just trying to understand JaeReed's logic. There is no time zone where the night deadline is after the cop result, none, zero. Yes, the mod needs time to type, thank you for regurgitating my own thoughts to me, but why didn't point this out when JaeReed was spouting BS about timezones?
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:29 am

Post by Daenerys and Dragons »

In post 1239, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1170, Randomnamechange wrote:Math is probs town. I wouldn't be surprised if karnos was distancing space cowboy. Vedith could be scum
Why Vedith? I liked the way he pointed out that Yume was posting earlier in the thread. Discussed it with grovyle and that's apparently a towntell for her. Which means he took someone mislynchable off the board for no reason if he's scum, unless there's enough people here that know that about Yume to make it worthwhile to do.

I'll look into the distancing theory.
JaeReed, can you point me to where Vedith called Yume town because she was posting?

I agree with the "no reason to cross off an easy mislynch" part, just not sure where you are getting the actual crossing off from.

-Daenerys
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:47 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1257, karnos wrote:
In post 1234, MathBlade wrote:

You were unkillable when you were publically copped... "This player that is publicly copped cannot be killed that night." So yes, scum would absolutely want to change their kill if they were targeting you because they would be denied the kill. That's if you were town, which you're not.

The post from the mod, shows it was 1 minute before the deadline. The PTs were locked even though the flips didn't come later because it was late and the mod needed sleep before going through NAR.
This is really pissing me off. I'm not sure if you are legitimately mistaken, or just fucking trolling me, but (for the last time) I checked once again. This time, I changed my time zone to pacific time, MATCHING THE MOD TIME ZONE.

STILL shows deadline as 12:50AM

with your cop reward, STILL occurs after that, at 12:59AM

You are still wrong, and your constant failure to understand this most basic aspect of time makes me really wonder why anyone should believe you about the specifics behind your public cop ability, you could certainly be describing it wrong as well, even if you aren't scum intentionally misleading us.

I'm not going to waste any further time on this particular line of discussion. I know how time works, apparently you don't. The time-stamps on the posts trumps your argument, and you aren't going to be able to change them no matter how hard you try.
Mod gets time to type.
Moving on.

I agree, but then this just seems out of crazyland:
I'm just trying to understand JaeReed's logic. There is no time zone where the night deadline is after the cop result, none, zero. Yes, the mod needs time to type, thank you for regurgitating my own thoughts to me, but why didn't point this out when JaeReed was spouting BS about timezones?
OMFG STOP ARGUING WITH ME ABOUT WHEN I SET THE FUCKING TIMER BECAUSE I KNOW WHEN I SET IT YOU FUCK.

IT.WAS.SET.FOR.ONE.MINUTE.BEFORE.NIGHT.ENDS.

THE END.

FUCK YOU.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:57 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 140, Vedith wrote:On the bright side, Yume's posting... So there's a positive.
@D&D It was this. It's very heavily implied there, especially after I mentioned to FB last night that I found it weird that Yume was posting since I played with Yume twice now, and she has been replaced as both alignments due to inactivity (once on the fallout shelter in Fractals, and once in yuri mafia on here. Once as scum, once as town). FB said that it was a towntell for Yume, so that put this post in a "well Yume's town" light for me. I can't see the scum motivation for Vedith to post this.

Worth noting that FB said it was weird that Vedith didn't gun for him. If you want me to paraphrase everything in the mission PT I can do so but tbh I'd
really
prefer not to bc I'm lazy as fuck. But I will if asked, for anyone who isn't confscum.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:01 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1259, JaeReed wrote: OMFG STOP ARGUING WITH ME ABOUT WHEN I SET THE FUCKING TIMER BECAUSE I KNOW WHEN I SET IT YOU FUCK.

THE END.

FUCK YOU.
I apologize for this. I did not mean to be an ass and I feel like this crossed a line. I'm going to bed; obviously I need to.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:04 am

Post by karnos »

In post 1259, JaeReed wrote:
OMFG STOP ARGUING WITH ME ABOUT WHEN I SET THE FUCKING TIMER BECAUSE I KNOW WHEN I SET IT YOU FUCK.

THE END.

FUCK YOU.
Night end and DEADLINE are two different things. Not going to let you get out this now by trying to move the goalposts.

Night ends when the mod opens up the thread for day. Deadline is when no more night actions are accepted.

Submitting your action 1 minute before deadline means jack, it can still be modified by any other night action. Submitting your action 1 minute before night ends means you submit it after the post in which it was revealed, sorry not going to let you get away with that. Either way it means nothing.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:12 am

Post by karnos »

In post 1261, JaeReed wrote:
I apologize for this. I did not mean to be an ass and I feel like this crossed a line. I'm going to bed; obviously I need to.
Don't worry about it, get your sleep... but if you are still reading, please go ahead and vote me. I want to get things moving and by prison suicide I can flip and see you burn :)
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:41 am

In post 1260, JaeReed wrote:
In post 140, Vedith wrote:On the bright side, Yume's posting... So there's a positive.
@D&D It was this. It's very heavily implied there, especially after I mentioned to FB last night that I found it weird that Yume was posting since I played with Yume twice now, and she has been replaced as both alignments due to inactivity (once on the fallout shelter in Fractals, and once in yuri mafia on here. Once as scum, once as town). FB said that it was a towntell for Yume, so that put this post in a "well Yume's town" light for me. I can't see the scum motivation for Vedith to post this.

Worth noting that FB said it was weird that Vedith didn't gun for him. If you want me to paraphrase everything in the mission PT I can do so but tbh I'd
really
prefer not to bc I'm lazy as fuck. But I will if asked, for anyone who isn't confscum.
Okay. Isn't the fact that Grovyle was town and also noticed it enough to cancel out Vedith's towniness from doing this, though?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:43 am

In post 1263, karnos wrote:
In post 1261, JaeReed wrote:
Don't worry about it, get your sleep... but if you are still reading, please go ahead and vote me. I want to get things moving and by prison suicide I can flip and see you burn :)
Sometimes you talk to Jaereed and Mathblade like they are town.. But then turn around and call them scum. If you are so convinced that Jaereed is scum, then why wouldn't you trust Mathblade's vig shot to flip you and push for a lynch on scum instead of someone you (supposedly) know is town?

-Daenerys
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:28 am

Post by karnos »

In post 1265, Daenerys and Dragons wrote: Sometimes you talk to Jaereed and Mathblade like they are town.. But then turn around and call them scum. If you are so convinced that Jaereed is scum, then why wouldn't you trust Mathblade's vig shot to flip you and push for a lynch on scum instead of someone you (supposedly) know is town?
I'm having a hard time with your posts, I just don't get your thought process, so i'm going to break this down line-by-line.

>Sometimes you talk to Jaereed and Mathblade like they are town.. But then turn around and call them scum.

It happens when I know for a fact one is scum, but not which one. But I always talk to players the same way, to catch scum you treat them as town and catch them when they screw up. You don't catch scum by treating them as scum, that just gives them the feedback they need to act more townie.

>If you are so convinced that Jaereed is scum,

I'm not 100% convinced, but irrelevant.

>then why wouldn't you trust Mathblade's vig shot to flip you and push for a lynch on scum instead of someone you (supposedly) know is town?

Because I want town to win. I'm going to be lynch-bait either way. Taking a crazy hypothetical, if I convince town to vote and lynch Jaereed, then what? Jae doesn't flip in prison, so you still don't have a reason to believe me. Tomorrow MathBlade pushes to lynch me again and it happens, and town is possibly in LYLO, especially if it's multi-ball and we suffer 2 more deaths overnight.

But if you lynch me, I can suicide and the truth is known. As long as MathBlade and JaeReed get sent to prison after me, town has a fair shot.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1264, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:

really
Okay. Isn't the fact that Grovyle was town and also noticed it enough to cancel out Vedith's towniness from doing this, though?

-Daenerys
Honestly I think that what is going on is scumplosion just a matter of figuring out where. I got called into work early will read rest of thread later.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:31 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Mathblade is scum.

VOTE: Mathblade
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:37 am

I don't trust mathblade or randomidget
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:10 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1267, MathBlade wrote:

really

-Daenerys
Honestly I think that what is going on is scumplosion just a matter of figuring out where. I got called into work early will read rest of thread later.
Interested in hearing more about this (also did you mean to quote my post?).

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:11 am

In post 1270, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1267, MathBlade wrote:

really

-Daenerys
Interested in hearing more about this (also did you mean to quote my post?).

-Daenerys
Dammit
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:12 am

In post 1269, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't trust mathblade or randomidget
Why the sudden turnaround on us and random? As far as I can recall you were townreading them and scumreading us.

Also, how is math scum?

-Daenerys
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:23 am

I never said I was townreading randomidget. By the way she posts, shes scum.
SooperDetective
SooperDetective
Goon
SooperDetective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:34 am

Post by SooperDetective »

Dont hammer yet, i have yet to submit missions
Which ones should i choose?

@abr i can understand random possibly (although it would be an empty lynch, they didnt post shit, neither here nor in the matrix), but why mathblade?

@jae+math why are you thinking this game is singleball and therefore say 'ok worldzmine is town'? From a balance perspective, 13-4 is scumsided and 14-3 townsided af. Dont write them off as town, seriously.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”