Votecount 3.006

Genji [2]
Raskolnikov, superbowl9
No Lynch [2]
shaddowez, Genji

Not Voting [4]
Lycanfire, Sir Bastion, Not_Mafia, kyndy101

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2016-09-08 11:15:00)
pagetop count: Lilith 10 | ironstove 4 | Vedith 4 | light_ganski 3 | shaddowez 2 | kyndy101 2 | HighHopes 2 | NJAC 2 | Genji 1 | Raskolnikov 1 | superbowl9 1 | Sir Bastion 1 | Hebee Inc 1
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:15 am

Post by shaddowez »

@Mod
- I will be V/LA through Tuesday 9/5 for the long weekend.
V/LA on Weekends
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 824, Genji wrote:
In post 822, superbowl9 wrote:I've basically been feeling this way the whole time (not the part about the interaction w/ kyndy tho), his vote switching kind of reminds me of the hebi slot. Hence why I moved him up in my lynch order.
I'll be pushing for him tomorrow if we get there
This isn't good either.
Why not
In post 833, Lycanfire wrote:Okay I was willing to bluff here, but my softclaim's usefulness just expired. I'm a bodyguard, and I've already guessed scum have day talk, recruit, and joat. If we no lynch, I think it's almost certain that you will die. There won't be any PoE. Voting no lynch is the same as declaring intent on me at this point.
Okay I was waiting for this. Tbh I didn't know what role you were even tho bastion said you were crumbing it, I'm dense af when it comes to subtle things like that and didn't want to draw attention to it. Is the BP one shot? And is it 100% that the JOAT is only a modifier and can't be used in conjunction with the mafia kill? If the answers are yes and no (respectively), then I'd go for a no lynch, although it wouldn't matter other than giving us more time to discuss.

In post 833, Lycanfire wrote:Not only was I worried about a joat, but scum could shoot someone besides you or myself. I didn't think a PoE kill like this would help us because it would just mean Rask would die, imo.
You mean shaddow?
In post 840, kyndy101 wrote:This is a valid point; if you feel someone is scum, why not just vote them / build a case and vote?
No it's not, people can have multiple scumreads so unless you think people should vote all of their scumreads simultaneously this makes no sense.
In post 844, Lycanfire wrote:#725 i thought this was bad because voting hebee after day 1 was perfectly fine... look at the njac wagon. not only did it get pushed over hebee, but hebee was on that with him. if hebee was a day 1 scumread of his how did that happen? and how does he know at this point that hebee is inactive? pt? if "not answering questions" is an answer it just proves that he doesn't want to scumhunt. placing a vote after day and repeating yourself is a normal thing to do when you press your reads. it's when you feel like doing it more than once in a day that you should consider other leads before you do that. imo justification to go after highhopes over hebee doesn't actually work.
Ok I don't think your logic makes sense here. First, what do you mean how did I know hebee was inactive? Take a look at their post count, at each of the times I posted. If that's too much work for you (I know you're not a fan) I'll give you a hint: They didn't post a lot. I only policy lynch active lurkers. You know why? Because lurkers that don't post (aka hebi)
get replaced
. It's stupid to slap a vote on someone for not posting, because they
have
to post within two days.
In post 844, Lycanfire wrote:#759 prob shouldn't shit talk njac and act like his vote was any good when njac was obvtown and led to a lot of discussion, had the matter of his lynch buried until it was suddenly pushed through instead of hebee.
Come on I know you're smarter than this. Just because someone is town does not mean they did the right thing for town. I'm not even attacking NJAC in that post, just clarifying what the difference was between what I called him out for way earlier and how I was playing.
In post 845, Lycanfire wrote:kyndy,

do you still want a superbowl lynch today? from your pov, you townread genji and he's counterclaimed me. shouldn't i be your lynch?
Lol this may be a super subtle jab at kyndy (pr0ps)
kyndy101
kyndy101
Goon
kyndy101
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by kyndy101 »

In post 847, shaddowez wrote:
In post 846, Sir Bastion wrote:
In post 845, Lycanfire wrote:kyndy,

do you still want a superbowl lynch today? from your pov, you townread genji
and he's counterclaimed me
. shouldn't i be your lynch?

I clearly missed something here?
Seconding this....
Whaaaat I guess me too?

But if Super Bowl is right, in his latest post I mean, haha, very funny Genji. Bluh XD

Anywho, I don't know right now, I still need to ISO to be sure. But so far I am slightly being swayed by everyone's cases against Genji
"ARANEA: No! I will not "clam down." Clamming is not something you can do, unless you do it UP, or you are literally retrieving clams from a 8ed of soft oceanic soil"
"TEREZI: 1T 1S L1K3 TH3 L3G1SL4C3R4TORS H4NDBOOK S4YS
TEREZI: THOS3 WHO 4R3 CUT FROM TH3 S4M3 CLOTH
TEREZI: 4R3 F1T TO SW1NG FROM TH3 S4M3 ROP3!"
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

prodge. vote genji

catching up tomorrow, skim showed no major reason why hes town though. lycan claim actually sounds fine
deranged and incoherent
?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:15 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 852, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 833, Lycanfire wrote:Not only was I worried about a joat, but scum could shoot someone besides you or myself. I didn't think a PoE kill like this would help us because it would just mean Rask would die, imo.
You mean shaddow?

no. in the case that there's no joat shot left we could get a PoE kill - it would just end up being rask. i don't think it would really help because nobody's put her in their scumteams and she's been flexible with reads but only to solve game. i don't sense intent to bus from her and others are not trying to bus her.
In post 852, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 844, Lycanfire wrote:#725 i thought this was bad because voting hebee after day 1 was perfectly fine... look at the njac wagon. not only did it get pushed over hebee, but hebee was on that with him. if hebee was a day 1 scumread of his how did that happen? and how does he know at this point that hebee is inactive? pt? if "not answering questions" is an answer it just proves that he doesn't want to scumhunt. placing a vote after day and repeating yourself is a normal thing to do when you press your reads. it's when you feel like doing it more than once in a day that you should consider other leads before you do that. imo justification to go after highhopes over hebee doesn't actually work.
Ok I don't think your logic makes sense here. First, what do you mean how did I know hebee was inactive? Take a look at their post count, at each of the times I posted. If that's too much work for you (I know you're not a fan) I'll give you a hint: They didn't post a lot. I only policy lynch active lurkers. You know why? Because lurkers that don't post (aka hebi)
get replaced
. It's stupid to slap a vote on someone for not posting, because they
have
to post within two days.
putting a new vote on someone at the start of day is absolutely fine. in #733 you say he's one of your scumreads. townies try to push their scumreads :o

--

kyndy

in #705 she wonders why im not claiming one role which seems town to me. i tried my best to go on scum hard as soon as i claimed PR. i'd expect scum to believe me and convince me to mislynch or go hard on me to pin a partner on me in order to mislynch. asking this in thread seems fence sitty and risked getting my attention... she's way more experienced at mafia than she's letting on in this game i don't really get it. vedith said she's a common mislynch so maybe this is typical. i think burden of proficiency is really dumb, but she already confused genji for me once, dropped my name and questioned my PR claim then started confusing me with genji again.

voting superbowl was bad. i thought she was going somewhere with that. then she says genji is town "preISO" but i don't know what genji she is even talking about at this point. is she talking about me? is she talking about a genji that claimed PR? is the genji in her mind some mix of him and i? i don't get how someone could not know who is replacing who and how someone could not bother to read hebee's pathetic ISO.

pretty much hated everything she's done in this game really.

to be honest i've been thinking that hebee was supposed to claim PR but since both heads flaked out, they couldn't do that any more. this was my rationale behind ironstove's early back and forth with me after i claimed... and why i kept telling him that it was mylo and he could win right there, to see if he would get frustrated by it, as i guessed that hebee would claim PR, and that's why i claimed first.

if kyndy's town she's playing really badly. if she's scum, could it be that she knew the plan but forgot that hebee never managed to claim, and ended up slipping that genji was PR despite him claiming vanilla in his intro? she's playing badly regardless is what i'm trying to get at.

my problem with kyndy is that the more i think about her the more i think she's scummy. that's why i've put my association blinders on all game and went for people that would tell me more. it's hard to ignore my suspicions when there was no reason for last scum not to claim PR. the best explanation is that they never had a chance... because both people in the hydra suit flaked out.

bastion getting in my way (what happened to post #110, bastion?? :!: ) seems suspicious

genji seems obv the best lynch here because i don't think NM/bastion/kyndy is a good team. if this was bastion trying to stop kyndy from spilling the beans, they're still trying to bus genji.

oh ya-

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1jkbC3tPbc[/youtube]

scumfucker.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:11 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 855, Lycanfire wrote:putting a new vote on someone at the start of day is absolutely fine. in #733 you say he's one of your scumreads. townies try to push their scumreads
Just stating your point again without any reasoning doesn't convince anyone that it's correct. Again, my logic is that if they don't post, they'll get replaced in two days, so what's the point of not waiting around a bit to hear them out?
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

bastion getting in my way (what happened to post #110, bastion?? :!: ) seems suspicious

genji seems obv the best lynch here because i don't think NM/bastion/kyndy is a good team. if this was bastion trying to stop kyndy from spilling the beans, they're still trying to bus genji.

ok a number of things

1. post #110 the key word there is *answer*

the scenario that is scummy as hell is player A saying "Oi PLAYER B why did you do X? and then player C going "Player A!! clearly player B did X because of Y?"

thats scummy, thatas answering a question directed at another player. Which unsurprisingly is not what I did in 846, your question to kyndy remains untouched I didnt answer your question to Kyndy. She's just dodged it by hiding behind me and shaddowez confusion, call her out.

2. 846 was genuine confusion. I put the confusing part in italics.
If it was what superbowl stated a jab at Kyndy consistently mixing up names then sorry it didnt work. The fact you put *he counterclaimed me* puts the action with genji, not kyndy. Which is why I doublechecked genji's iso before posting thinking I'd gone mad and missed a sudden turnabout from genji.

3. Are you in favour of a kyndy lynch today?
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

bastion is not only confirmed scum but is so scared that he just soiled his ISO

VOTE: Genji
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

cleanup in aisle 3
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

not bussing is claiming scum
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

mic drop
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Genji »

In post 858, Lycanfire wrote:bastion is not only confirmed scum but is so scared that he just soiled his ISO

VOTE: Genji
You still haven't answered where this confidence on me being scum is. Yet you say here Bastion is conf scum, yet you don't vote him.
In post 859, Lycanfire wrote:cleanup in aisle 3
Pointless
In post 860, Lycanfire wrote:not bussing is claiming scum
You have yet to identify anything that ties our two slots together, yet you claim assurance that we are in fact scum.
What is your case against me?

It really doesn't look like you have one.
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Genji »

VOTE: Lycanfire
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Genji »

In post 844, Lycanfire wrote:genji

#740 of course scum!superbowl can't put me in his top 3 unless he wanted me to make a shit ton of noise for the rest of the game. beyond that it looks like a buspost, because he's really grasping at straws here, and if they're team he knows he should be able to make some argument against scum, right? so i'm going to go with that stroke my ego for having caused it. ironstove was probably screaming genji town over this post don't know how he thought he was going to convince us of that considering he said to lynch genji a few posts later.
#754 imnotsurvivalistimnotsurvivalistimnotsurvivalistimnotsurvivalist
#755 accuses superbowl of being survivalist when besides for ironstove and himself i think the only question for everyone was who we were going to lynch after genji... well i was also pretending that i'd shoot a scumfucker tonight to pull NK aggro/ encourage bussing n shit.
#756 scumreads superbowl save for day 1... i managed to dig up a ton of crap to throw at superbowl. i mean fuck, the guy killed town day 1 it's not like nothing exists to scumread him with even if you want to ignore super/sora/hebee interactions due to obvious implications.
#823 ya'll gotta bus harder that's why
#824 looked fuckin' amazing. superbowl is a truck driver in a room full of shortbus drivers.
#825 only post of his that makes sense
#829-830 yes! yes! yes! looks hilarious how he has to remind NM that it's mylo when NM knows better than this. "I am positive you haven't read the game, so please unvote." sounds like the only thread NM didn't read was the pt not very subtle
#828 cased your predecessor
Okay I found this, and what disturbs me is lots of wording here.
theres also a huge frame shift in a lot of my actions.

For instance, me reminding Not Mafia it is MYLO, is displayed as me talking to my scum teammate, which is odd, because not mafia joined in a game at MYLO then immediately voted and you assume from these facts that he is scum just recklessly voting and that he would do so in MYLO on his teammate with no question.

Then he starts saying my case against Superbowl is bad variously because I townread actions Superbowl did day 1. The odd thing is his way of "i managed to dig up a ton of crap on superbowl" sounds more like you want to frame someone, not actually find someone motivated by scum action.
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Genji »

In post 840, kyndy101 wrote:So, Bastion, are you saying that you don't believe Genji's claim unless Genji states a more logical train of thought for what happened night 1 and 2? Cause sometimes, people make mistakes in my view. I don't know, you also kinda contradicted yourself in the middle with saying you believe people can make mistakes but also that he needs to more logically explain himself?
Don't know what this is exactly is referring too.
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Genji »

Also Lycan somewhere said I CCed him, when I claimed VT.
I have no idea where this "CC my claim" came from.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

^ask yourself why my post analysis of kyndy was delayed
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

bastion is scum because he won't let me go on kyndy :mrgreen:
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

no one likes a cockblocker, bastion :up:
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

so am i your first read of the game genji? if you're scum reading me please explain how you have failed to understand my posts?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

pretty lazy, dude.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:50 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Prodding Not_Mafia.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Whoops sorry, will be catching up Tuesday
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

mmm
deranged and incoherent
?

Return to “Completed Open Games”