rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by rb »

You have less than a post per page Saru, that's my point. Also since I have like 5 people I'm pretty sure are town, that means yes, I am happy to parse the responses I get from everyone and I think I can somewhat trust a few people. I want EVERY slot to weigh in on you though, because it's also good info for later that will help sort your slot as well as others.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 1523, rb wrote:Lmao, I'm talking about the number of people I'm townreading not how many townread me.
Ok, that makes more sense then.
In post 1524, rb wrote:Dierfire is town because their pushes are good and their reads make sense. I actually don't consider Dier lurker.
This is false. Dierfire has pushed only one person, that being golden, and not even that hard. Go ISO him. Outside of his V/LAs, Dierfire hasn't done much posting at all. Again, the point is this: he fits within your definition of lurkerscum as much as I would. You can't be reading him as town and me as null or vice versa. Either you don't believe your own definition, or you don't believe your own read. Basically, your reads on him and myself don't line up and it feels like your forcing one or the other.

Also, do my reads not make sense to you? I'd like to know so we can discuss that and clear up any confusion. You indicated that you've been skimming my posts. How about actually giving them a read?
Currently Playing:
N/A
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@All @Mod

I'm pleased to report that things are looking up and I don't need to request replacement. I'm working on catching up tonight.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by rb »

On the contrary I think Dierfire's votes are all good. IIRC he's pushed on 3 people? I think I mentioned that after re-reading I was more okay with Dier. I don't see them lurking the way you seem to think so.

What I want to know is if you disagree with the lynch pool of: Gameplay, golden, Cass?

Chuck is like honorary member but I think he's a bad lynch today.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by rb »

Or maybe he's good, I dunno. He's pushing real hard on Expedience and people are defending one or the other mostly. What do you think?

Is Chuck vs. Expedience TvT? I have trouble reconciling the fact that Chuck seems like he would be a sensible player but just keeps tunneling a slot that I don't get any kind of scummy vibes from at all.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 1528, rb wrote:On the contrary I think Dierfire's votes are all good. IIRC he's pushed on 3 people? I think I mentioned that after re-reading I was more okay with Dier. I don't see them lurking the way you seem to think so.
To be clear: I don't think Dierfire is a lurker either. I mentioned this in a previous post. And no, he hasn't really "pushed" on 3 people. He voted gameplay because something about statistics and then he pressured golden and then voted Glitch because it was the more useful wagon after golden fell off the face of the earth. 2 of those aren't really what I'd call "pushes." FWIW, I think his reasons for voting golden and Glitch were solid.

The point isn't Dier here though. The point is your reads on him and myself should really be equal if your definition of lurker scum is to be followed. I'm not compelled to think you've provided an authentic read on someone based on a definition that isn't consistent. Am I wrong?
rb wrote:What I want to know is if you disagree with the lynch pool of: Gameplay, golden, Cass?
Gameplay is town lean because most of his posts towards you have come off as genuine. I also think that some of his points about Ryan are valid and I'm also confused why Ryan is being shrugged off as "too stupid to be scum." Cass is still a moderate town read because she's been consistent in the usage of her vote for pressure on D1, which she has stated time and time again is what she does it for. I am curious to see how she intends to use her vote now since it is D2, since voting for pressure starts to lose its luster after a while. golden is the only one I'd consider lynching today in that pool. So, yes, I mostly disagree.
rb wrote:Chuck is like honorary member but I think he's a bad lynch today.
Define "honorary." I'm assuming he is more of a PoE addition because you have lots of town reads?
In post 1529, rb wrote:Or maybe he's good, I dunno. He's pushing real hard on Expedience and people are defending one or the other mostly. What do you think?
I'd have to agree with Cass that it came off as TvT just like you and gameplay. I've never really seen a TvS fight like the ones that have happened so far, but that's purely anecdotal. And they usually aren't SvS at this point in the game because scum cross-bussing this early in the game is just plain stupid. They usually save that kind of shtick for end-game. So that only leads me to believe that it was TvT.
Currently Playing:
N/A
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by rb »

Who's your preferred lynch?

Also do you think Cass is town?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by rb »

I don't get why stating that you're voting for pressure is town, if anything that's just scum because announcing that the vote is just for pressure is basically absolving your vote target of actual pressure. It's a self-defeating thing that I don't see town do very often unless they're just new to the game.

Anyway that thing you just said actually makes me think Cass really is scum. We see it differently, I think that's a reason to NOT townread Cass - she's basically not pressuring or trying to impact the game at all and letting it slide in whatever direction, so long as it's not going to end up in her or one of her buddies being lynched.

VOTE: Cass
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by rb »

Also if you don't think Dierfire is a lurker why are you getting in a fit about me saying Dierfire isn't lurkerscum but you might be? You're making less and less sense. You're telling me he should fit my pattern of lurkerscum, but then you tell me you think he isn't lurkerscum? Which is it? Do you agree with me that Dierfire is town and isn't lurkerscum or not?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by rb »

Cass wagon please.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 1531, rb wrote:Who's your preferred lynch?
golden or Ryan. Overall, prefer Ryan.
rb wrote:Also do you think Cass is town?
I just answered this.

Also, why aren't you answering my questions?
Saru wrote:The point isn't Dier here though. The point is your reads on him and myself should really be equal if your definition of lurker scum is to be followed. I'm not compelled to think you've provided an authentic read on someone based on a definition that isn't consistent. Am I wrong?
Saru wrote:Define "honorary." I'm assuming he is more of a PoE addition because you have lots of town reads?
P-edit: No. YOU are the one that gave a definition for lurker scum. I've pointed out three times now that Dier fits your definition perfectly, yet you say he ISN'T a lurker. This is baloney. You also keep skirting my question about your inconsistency.

I never said that Dier WAS a lurker, I'm saying that by your definition, YOU would have to see him as one, but you don't. Why not? Don't try to paint me as the one not making any sense here.
Currently Playing:
N/A
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by rb »

Don't try and tell me how I'd read someone as lurkerscum or not. Like you actually agree with me that Dier is not lurkerscum but you're somehow trying to turn this into my read being nonsense? :lol:
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by rb »

Like Dierfire has nearly triple your posts and up until this point you've barely posted. You have like 5 posts in a few hours, but for the other 2 weeks of gametime you've had 12.

So fuck off with this, "Dierfire must be lurkerscum if I am by your own definition!" you dickhead, because Dierfire's lurkiness is not even in the same fucking solar system as what yours has been.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by rb »

Not to mention that Dierfire has made that triple amount of posts to yours with like 3-4 different V/LA's at certain points, so he is absolutely not fucking lurkerscum UNLESS he's just a shit human who fakes IRL issues to lurk out a victory as scum but I'm pretty sure that like 99% of people are not shit humans that do that just to win games of mafia.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 1469, rb wrote:His game also fits the pattern of lurkerscum pretty much to a T. Make some decent, coherent and thoughtful posts, disappear, never really get too involved or interact overly much, low profile.
I'm not the one telling you how to read someone as lurker scum. You literally gave your definition on how you view lurker scum YOURSELF! The definition provided above is literally Dierfire's game. To a T.
Currently Playing:
N/A
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by rb »

You on the other hand barely post shit until you start getting called out for being lurkerscum :^)
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by Saru »

Also, just so you know, I'm not LQ. I know how toxic you can get at points like this to try to make people town read you. I can already see you starting.
Currently Playing:
N/A
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by rb »

Except Dierfire doesn't fit that profile. ROFL.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by rb »

Yeah because you're trying to tell me what I do or don't view as lurkerscum, and you seemingly think that it should be impossible for me to read a slot with multiple V/LA's and almost 50 posts as town - while reading a slot with 12 posts and no V/LA's as lurkerscum.

Yeah wow, how could I possibly differentiate between those two slots, that's like so fucking weird yo!
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by rb »

Also me being toxic to LQ is because we know each other outside of game and he was deliberately trying to spin shit from out of the game to make me look scummy, when as it turns out he was the actual scum. He was trying to scumframe me by using IRL shit and I already told him to NOT bring IRL shit into this but he kept doing it anyway. It has nothing to do with me trying to 'get townreads'. Stop being a presumptuous little turd.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by rb »

But your huge overreaction to me saying you might be lurkerscum and voting Cass is pretty cute, thanks for helping solve the game. Go sit quietly in the corner now until we're ready to lynch you. Ta.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by Saru »

lol so your own definition gets destroyed as soon as the time comes for someone to point how inconsistently bad it is? How convenient.

Also, yes, yes, I know how overconfident you try to portray yourself at times like this. You're going to spread out your posts and try to make either ad hom points on me or act like I've somehow scum claimed.

I can't wait for "#LynchSaru2016" :lol:
Currently Playing:
N/A
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by Saru »

And talk about overreactions, as soon as I point out a simple inconsistency, I become a "dickhead." k.
Currently Playing:
N/A
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by rb »

Yes my definition got destroyed...that makes sense because...why?

At the time I wrote that:

Dierfire had over 45 posts.
You had 12.

Dierfire had multiple V/LA's.
You had none.

Despite multiple V/LA's, Dierfire had almost 4x your activity and I also didn't see his posts as scummy. That's why I said the only way Dierfire is scum is if he's lurkerscum, but I don't think he's lurkerscum.

The amount of lurking difference between you and Dier is literally night and day. Your last few posts to me literally account for 1/3rd of your posts in this entire game, and your mockery of my reads that are actually very salient and coherent is just bad regardless of your actual alignment. If you're town, stop sucking. If you're scum, well whatever, you probably are scum.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by rb »

The only overreaction is you bringing up a personal feud from another game, one which you have no contextual understand of, to try and discredit me here in this game. The only motivation for such a thing is to try and upset me or throw shade at me. There's no constructive, game-solving motivation behind such a behaviour. You're either scum or being literally shit town right now. So stop it if you are.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”