Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

@almost, I am proud of your mental justifications to avoid SC being scum.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Not Chara is town, so is A50
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2929, Not Chara wrote:your 'fatal mistake' was your first actual scumread in the game being a self-proclaimed sheep of both Titus and mastin. you really should have realized you were straying from your goal when you typed that.
Only that was still MY OWN READ, still is, and forever will be for the entire game. I'm now self-proclaimed all-knowledgeable, and have reached enlightenment. Praise the Lord for His Majesty! *Does a Whoopi Goldberg -like act).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2994, Reasonably Rational wrote:UNVOTE:
Way too much going on. I'll reevaluate in the morning. I don't understand the confusion about the BP claim, or why farside did what she did, or...ugh.

Very little of what's happened since I last posted makes much sense.

-Cerb
boo. looking forward to your post.
In post 2999, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2929, Not Chara wrote:...no one even knew about the bulletproofing. SirCakez was the only player to know. they cannot have been faking anything to find anything. they are not scum together.
How convenient of another scumster to try and disguise the obvious. They kept the .. correction .. YOU kept the event going until farside could milk everyone wh has been active for their role details. Once you've had enough you decided to move on to step #2, which is eliminate the positive effects to town by voiding the event and pushing for Cakez lynch.

That was brilliant, btw. You and Obi pushing Cakez while farside defends them. You and Creature pushing me while Obi and farside defend me. I didn't make mention of anything related to BP, when I did repeatedly bring up the fact we could not be affected by other player's actions, and you deduced it was more likely SirCakez who provided the BP.

The "nobody knew" doesn't even come into play when farside was inside the PT and must've conveyed every little detail to you, which -of course- included the opening text. Just bc I wasn't able to figure it out on my own doesn't mean your lot didn't. There are 5 or 6 evil minds in the scum PT working together (actually 6 or 7, considering Obi is a hydra itself), so yeah, very much that.
not very brilliant when you blow our entire operation wide open. :<
this reminds me of the route conspiracy theorists so often take. they believe they're part of a small minority that has discovered the truth, but also that those hiding the truth from the general population are so bumbling as to leave obvious clues even as they weave deceptions of a global scale.
you can't have both, Almost. the scumteam can't be this
good
and this
exposed to you and only you
at the same time.
In post 3001, DrippingGoofball wrote:Not Chara is town, so is A50
true. now come, argue with us.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2931, farside22 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2924, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2837, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:I think I am done here.

SirCakey promises Farside that she can have a extra vote if they agree and he lives.
Farside townreads him and refuses to vote his scumreads and sticks to voting town.

Not exactly a far out conclusion to reach when Farside can usually justify her opinions.

It's sad what power makes people do.
You guys want monkey business? You got it!

As of NOW, Obi-Wan Kenobi & Farside22 are both demoted to SCUM LEAN.

Obi is so persistent to lynch the BP source, and farside has just decided to disband the event altogether. This tells me they're scum TOGETHER and have been faking it to find out who the source of all that shit was. They now know what my event did, and -additionally- have sabotaged it to no remedy. They also know SC's full role, and that's all scum needed to know.

I partially blame Mastina for early town reading farside (which I must admit has affected my read on her), but I mainly blame myself for my betrayal to myself. I had promised myself I will work individually in this game, and taking anyone's reads into account was a fatal mistake.

Also, Mastina: RR is TOWN, OBI has been playing them, not the other way around. I have seen this Titus ONCE before (in THIS game Blitz 26), but -fortunately- Ranger was there for the rescue.

I may need to reevaluate some of my reads later on, but scum are definitely to be found in TheFuzzylogic99, Not Chara, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Farside22, Creature & Shiro (that's the entire scum team OR 5 of them are scum and one is really bad town).

Done with this. These are the 6 lynches I'm willing to take all game long. Nobody else.

:lol:

I did ask before I did it.
Yes you did, and we both said NO, and you said you were going to be selfish and still did it. You were going to it anyway, but hoped for us to go along with you so you won't be blamed for it (or maybe even blame it on us later on), but when we BOTH said we wanted to carry on with it YOU STILL DISMANTLED IT!

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3004, Almost50 wrote:
Spoiler:

SirCakey promises Farside that she can have a extra vote if they agree and he lives.
Farside townreads him and refuses to vote his scumreads and sticks to voting town.

Not exactly a far out conclusion to reach when Farside can usually justify her opinions.

Obi is so persistent to lynch the BP source, and farside has just decided to disband the event altogether. This tells me they're scum TOGETHER and have been faking it to find out who the source of all that shit was. They now know what my event did, and -additionally- have sabotaged it to no remedy. They also know SC's full role, and that's all scum needed to know.

I partially blame Mastina for early town reading farside (which I must admit has affected my read on her), but I mainly blame myself for my betrayal to myself. I had promised myself I will work individually in this game, and taking anyone's reads into account was a fatal mistake.

Also, Mastina: RR is TOWN, OBI has been playing them, not the other way around. I have seen this Titus ONCE before (in THIS game Blitz 26), but -fortunately- Ranger was there for the rescue.

I may need to reevaluate some of my reads later on, but scum are definitely to be found in TheFuzzylogic99, Not Chara, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Farside22, Creature & Shiro (that's the entire scum team OR 5 of them are scum and one is really bad town).

Done with this. These are the 6 lynches I'm willing to take all game long. Nobody else.

Yes you did, and we both said NO, and you said you were going to be selfish and still did it. You were going to it anyway, but hoped for us to go along with you so you won't be blamed for it (or maybe even blame it on us later on), but when we BOTH said we wanted to carry on with it YOU STILL DISMANTLED IT!
Agreed. I agree with you in all but the alignment conclusion Almost.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2932, Not Chara wrote:Almost50 cannot be convinced, but Creature might. possibly.
Of course he could. He's one of yours, and he needs to step in for the town players who have decided to jump off that awful wagon. I bet you had counted on more town to support you so you wouldn't have to put almost all the team on that lynch!

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3005, Titus wrote:
In post 3004, Almost50 wrote:
Spoiler:

Agreed. I agree with you in all but the alignment conclusion Almost.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2935, farside22 wrote:Maybe I should just day vig Shiro.
That'd make me feel better.
What do you think a50?
I don't know if you have a dayvig to begin with, but if you did I dare you to use it on OBI-WAN KENOBI instead. Wouldn't that be MUCH MUCH MORE CONVENIENT for you than to have to vote them for the rest of game starting TOMORROW???

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Before I sleep, I want some things answered when I wake up.

1) In the SC/A50 pt (not the Joyride), was there any indication of what SC has claimed?
2) In the joyride, was there any indication of what SC has claimed?
3) Why did you destroy the joyride Farside?

I'm having trouble understanding why FS would do what she did ( as town, it's dumb, and as scum it only makes sense if some critical role was in that joyride and needed to target outside of it...and even then it's still dumb), as well as reconciling SC'S claim that A50 knew about this all day with his claim of ignorance, while the rest of their joyride claims they were aware of the protection SC claims to be the source of.

And with that, good night.
-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 3009, Reasonably Rational wrote:Before I sleep, I want some things answered when I wake up.

1) In the SC/A50 pt (not the Joyride), was there any indication of what SC has claimed?

I'm having trouble understanding why FS would do what she did ( as town, it's dumb, and as scum it only makes sense if some critical role was in that joyride and needed to target outside of it...and even then it's still dumb), as well as reconciling SC'S claim that A50 knew about this all day with his claim of ignorance, while the rest of their joyride claims they were aware of the protection SC claims to be the source of.

-Cerb
i am almost
certain that all three of these were answered in the thread already.
when you wake up, please give your reads as they apply to recent events.
SirCakez was mistaken when saying Almost knew about this all day. he thought Almost had picked up on his hinting.
they knew about the protection. not that it was Cakez. Almost knew the vote ability was from Cakez. no one else did.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Not Chara »

if i'm wrong on any of the above, please correct me.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2950, SnarkySnowman wrote:VOTE: cakez
VOTE: cakez
NOT GONNA HAPPEN
NOT GONNA HAPPEN
NOT GONNA HAPPEN
NOT GONNA HAPPEN
NOT GONNA HAPPEN

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3010, Not Chara wrote:
In post 3009, Reasonably Rational wrote:Before I sleep, I want some things answered when I wake up.

-Cerb
i am almost
certain that all three of these were answered in the thread already.
when you wake up, please give your reads as they apply to recent events.
SirCakez was mistaken when saying Almost knew about this all day. he thought Almost had picked up on his hinting.
they knew about the protection. not that it was Cakez. Almost knew the vote ability was from Cakez. no one else did.
Almost is projecting his own ability onto Cakez.

Cakez BP works on an alliance.

Their hood is from an event.

Event =\= alliance.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i'm aware. or was that to Cerb and not to me.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Titus I asked varsoon and it is considered an alliance
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2958, Not Chara wrote:the longer the game goes on, the more time you have to gather information on who is town.
unless you have reason to believe mafia will nightkill or roleblock you, there was no reason to do it so soon.
if you had waited, your neighbourhood could have contained mastin and Yume, as an example.
I'm not sure if you have your own event to trigger, but those who do know there are conditions and also know there are ways for it to fail even if you try under when said conditions are met. I wanted mine to go through, and I trusted no one would be interested in blowing it to pieces when it was a D1 event. It was a "JOY RIDE" FGS. Now that farside has wrecked the car and even set it on fire, my dad's gonna kill me. I'll be grounded for the rest of the year.

SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 3012, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2950, SnarkySnowman wrote:VOTE: cakez
NOT GONNA HAPPEN
NOT GONNA HAPPEN
NOT GONNA HAPPEN
NOT GONNA HAPPEN
NOT GONNA HAPPEN
Don't make dumb reads
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3016, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2958, Not Chara wrote:the longer the game goes on, the more time you have to gather information on who is town.
unless you have reason to believe mafia will nightkill or roleblock you, there was no reason to do it so soon.
if you had waited, your neighbourhood could have contained mastin and Yume, as an example.
I'm not sure if you have your own event to trigger, but those who do know there are conditions and also know there are ways for it to fail even if you try under when said conditions are met. I wanted mine to go through, and I trusted no one would be interested in blowing it to pieces when it was a D1 event. It was a "JOY RIDE" FGS. Now that farside has wrecked the car and even set it on fire, my dad's gonna kill me. I'll be grounded for the rest of the year.
I get the flavor reference
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3018, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3016, Almost50 wrote:
I get the flavor reference
You just took me back to law school and made me pray for auto death.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2976, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Great, the BP might not be true...someone is counter claiming Cakey, come on...
The BP IS FARTING TRUE. It's just that I missed it. It did say we were not to be killed by conventional methods, and that isn't part of my own event's effect. That's not part of my own role either. It had to be someone else's role/effect, and I don't see counterclaims coming from either FB or farside. You can wait for the rest of your life for CD to show up and confirm it wasn't his either. Like, you're not reading at all!

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I mean automobile death is a high risk for mortality.
I personally prefer to be stabbed.
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:32 pm

@Varsoon: Is the Joyride an alliance like the others formed in this game? That is, if a role had an effect on allies/enabled by an alliance, would it function due to the joyride/extend to the members of the joyride?

If he can't answer me, can someone who was a member of it please ask this question privately and share the answer with us?

My interpretation is that there were two separate effects going on with the joyride, one giving bp, and one reducing targetability/targeting options.

This is what I need confirmation of.

-Cerb

Pedit. Okay. So there were TWO separate effects protecting members of that alliance. The BP is unclaimed by anyone but SC ,and the limited targeting is claimed by A50?

Is that correct?
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3022, Reasonably Rational wrote:
@Varsoon: Is the Joyride an alliance like the others formed in this game? That is, if a role had an effect on allies/enabled by an alliance, would it function due to the joyride/extend to the members of the joyride?

If he can't answer me, can someone who was a member of it please ask this question privately and share the answer with us?

My interpretation is that there were two separate effects going on with the joyride, one giving bp, and one reducing targetability/targeting options.

This is what I need confirmation of.

-Cerb

Pedit. Okay. So there were TWO separate effects protecting members of that alliance. The BP is unclaimed by anyone but SC ,and the limited targeting is claimed by A50?

Is that correct?
I literally just answered this question
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Oh. Missed that. Thanks FB.

-Cerb
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”