PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:57 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1598, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1582, PeregrineV wrote:We are 5:2 now.
and you...

you are probably the single worst mafia player i've ever had the mispleasure of being stuck in a game with. i don't think i've ever seen you help town in any way

first, let's examine the fact that there was almost zero chance maestro wasn't paranoid. the only time fakegod has run a cop in any of his recent games is kuribo in wonderland - a game where there were multiple cops of unknown sanity and the setup was known to include a godfather. outside of that? never done. he's run limited utility ones (including a novice one), variations of cop (like parity cop), etc, but never a full cop. let alone a full cop THAT CAN ALSO VIG HIS TARGETS. that's an insanely powerful role and not something any sane fucking mod includes in a setup. i explained yesterday that it was unlikely fakegod included a full cop on several fucking occasions. and oh, what happened next? you fucking stumble into the thread like "DURRRR LET'S LYNCH THE GUILTY HURRRR FUCKING DURRRRRRRRRR". good one, fuckwit

next, let's examine the chance we're at 5:2. there are NO town investigative roles. all of the town power roles (vigs and complusive bodyguards) are INHERENTLY ANTITOWN. there was a chance, albeit remote, that the game could have ended in a scum win n2, but even disregarding that, town has no real power, let alone power enough to fucking counter a bulletproof scum vig in a game where it wouldn't be strange for several town deaths to happen on any given night (and we got pretty lucky in that respect). this setup isn't fucking 13:4. it's 14:3. look at previous fakegod setups to get a good fucking idea of what sort of setups he runs. notice a fucking theme? he stacks power on low number scum teams or gives shitall power to higher number scum teams. all of the previous setups like this one have been 14:3 and guess what? scum won pretty much all of them, too. you think fakegod was like, "well, i know scum have been winning a lot of these 14:3 setups but fuck it... ima include one of them most insanely powerful scum roles ever created (bookie) and give them an extra player to boot. then i'm gonna gimp all the town power roles for shits and giggles"?

jesus fucking christ
I think my online feelings are hurt.

Fuckwit, indeed.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:05 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't care about hurting your feelings

i am just stating facts

while others might give you a run for your money in terms of bad play, the sheer length of time you've been consistently bad at mafia makes you outshine them all in the bad play department. you have never helped town, in any game you've ever played. you've never been an asset to town. the only reason you'll have ever been night-killed in any game you're in is because of your role; scum never consider you a threat.

my heart sinks whenever i see you in a player list
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:09 am

Post by kraska77 »

No toxic :(
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Lol

Get over yourself. We lynch cop guilties.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:21 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

So what do the people who want to actually play the game want to do? We could lynch muffins! Or iraon or ank. Or pv even! So many possibilities

Why are we assuming 5:2 pv?

How do we know we're 5:2 btw? Is that just a guess or....?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:34 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i guess you gotta hope town lynches me before lylo, huh? or that i die overnight, but hey, any sane scum that isn't you isn't going to kill me unless they think i'm joking about voting you in my first post every single day and never moving my vote
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

So wait, are you actually assuming I'm scum or what? That sounds more like you're mad that we didn't do exactly what you want anted
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

not mad, disappointed - it feels like a waste of time to both consider the setup, discuss the claims, talk about optimal strategy, only for you, PV and maestro to take a giant dump on my chest then hold my head up and yell in my face (spit flying everywhere to drive the point home), "you see that? that's what we think of your posts. take a good whiff, muffin, and get used to it, because it's all you should expect from a mafia game."

but yes i want you dead for both doing what you did yesterday and the possibility that you're just scum
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Lynching ckd led to 2 dead town instead of 3. It made more sense.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

But I suppose you would rather yell about how you're so m7ch smarter than us so we deserve a bunch of verbal abuse because you didn't get your way.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Muffin: What is your actual case on UT?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1608, Untrod Tripod wrote:Lynching ckd led to 2 dead town instead of 3. It made more sense.
yeah... nobody is this stupid
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i literally outlined the optimal play. i've quoted it today. i talked about it on more than one occasion yesterday. maestro also talked about it (but still somehow ended up voting ckd...)

there's no way you missed it

and there's no way you believe that "durr 2 better than 3" is justification for it
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1610, Ankamius wrote:Muffin: What is your actual case on UT?
that i think he's more likely scum than other people

since when do you care about cases
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Maestro »

I told everyone, multiple times, that I was going to go with whatever everybody wanted to do even if it wasn't what I was hoping we'd do. And as you already noticed, I voted ckd not knowing that within hours I'd get back and the Day would be over. Take your rage elsewhere, Muffin.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Sorry to disappoint. I guess I'm just that dumb
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1613, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1610, Ankamius wrote:Muffin: What is your actual case on UT?
that i think he's more likely scum than other people

since when do you care about cases
A combination of:

1. Our reads are different
2. Partially because of #1, You did something drastically different from what I was expecting
3. Partially because of #2, my view of the gamestate is shifting
4. As a result of #3, I want to reshift my reads to better match my new view of the gamestate
5. Because I know you're not an idiot so I want to know if you're seeing something I'm not.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1581, Maestro wrote:Ira came up guilty but yeah I'm paranoid :igmeou:
I know, it was really obvious that curiouskarmadog was town-aligned but the adults were talking...

I protected Maestro, because he is confirmed as town-aligned.

PeregrineV is clearly town-aligned now... And zMuffinMan is maybe town-aligned.

VOTE: kraska77
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1586, kraska77 wrote:Also @maestro why irao when everyone wants his flip asap? Why delay his death
This is basically claiming that she is frustrated that I can't be mislynched any more... That's a really weird thing to think of, not natural at all.

Also, it is a slip because kraska77 knows I am town-aligned. Otherwise that point doesn't make any sense, you wouldn't berate or throw shade onto someone who'd just marked one of your scum-aligned reads for death, would you?

Otherwise, it would be Untrod Tripod. But I don't really think so...
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1596, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 899, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 2.5

DrippingGoofball [4] - Seraphim, kraska77, thenewearth x2
iraonavp [3] - zMuffinMan,
Katsuki, Froot Loop

Katsuki [8] - Vedith, DrippingGoofball, Ankamius, iraonavp, SirCakez, Untrod Tripod, PeregrineV, curiouskarmadog [LYNCH]

Not Voting [1]
- Spiffeh

With 15 alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2016-08-29 15:00:00)
I would kind of like to lynch Iraonavp, but scum were trying to move the lynch from Kat to him.
Ankamius is also cleared in the same way...
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1598, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1582, PeregrineV wrote:We are 5:2 now.
and you...

you are probably the single worst mafia player i've ever had the mispleasure of being stuck in a game with. i don't think i've ever seen you help town in any way

first, let's examine the fact that there was almost zero chance maestro wasn't paranoid. the only time fakegod has run a cop in any of his recent games is kuribo in wonderland - a game where there were multiple cops of unknown sanity and the setup was known to include a godfather. outside of that? never done. he's run limited utility ones (including a novice one), variations of cop (like parity cop), etc, but never a full cop. let alone a full cop THAT CAN ALSO VIG HIS TARGETS. that's an insanely powerful role and not something any sane fucking mod includes in a setup. i explained yesterday that it was unlikely fakegod included a full cop on several fucking occasions. and oh, what happened next? you fucking stumble into the thread like "DURRRR LET'S LYNCH THE GUILTY HURRRR FUCKING DURRRRRRRRRR". good one, fuckwit

next, let's examine the chance we're at 5:2. there are NO town investigative roles. all of the town power roles (vigs and complusive bodyguards) are INHERENTLY ANTITOWN. there was a chance, albeit remote, that the game could have ended in a scum win n2, but even disregarding that, town has no real power, let alone power enough to fucking counter a bulletproof scum vig in a game where it wouldn't be strange for several town deaths to happen on any given night (and we got pretty lucky in that respect). this setup isn't fucking 13:4. it's 14:3. look at previous fakegod setups to get a good fucking idea of what sort of setups he runs. notice a fucking theme? he stacks power on low number scum teams or gives shitall power to higher number scum teams. all of the previous setups like this one have been 14:3 and guess what? scum won pretty much all of them, too. you think fakegod was like, "well, i know scum have been winning a lot of these 14:3 setups but fuck it... ima include one of them most insanely powerful scum roles ever created (bookie) and give them an extra player to boot. then i'm gonna gimp all the town power roles for shits and giggles"?

jesus fucking christ
You should relax, friend... It's just a game, you know...
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1604, Untrod Tripod wrote:So what do the people who want to actually play the game want to do? We could lynch muffins! Or iraon or ank. Or pv even! So many possibilities

Why are we assuming 5:2 pv?

How do we know we're 5:2 btw? Is that just a guess or....?
Okay, maybe they are both scum-aligned then...
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by Maestro »

Ira, nobody is confirmed Town right now. And you definitely aren't.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Well, you are confirmed as town-aligned, but I never said I was... I am town-aligned, though!
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by Maestro »

No, I'm not. That's how I know you're a moron.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”