Mini Normal 1827 - No Flavor Mafia (Game Over)

Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Your both right; I said both. but I'm a neo I just got it confused in the list
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I don't really use neo or metro as words and there kinda alike in my mind least from a word wise ways.. sorry..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Expedience »

{BlackStar, Naomi, Creature}
{Blitz, Io, RachMarie}
{Killthestory}
{Transcend}
{Vedith}
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Expedience »

Well, I'm not 100% sure about them being the team.

Also, I feel like bulletproof is a scum role with multiple vigilantes. Unless Creature is lying (as town) which I see as a possibility. Transcend could be town if Kill is scum, but Vedith is scum for sure.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1646, Killthestory wrote:im actually a bulletproof but since im already outted as a pr and there isnt any other protective prs i may as well.
is it 1-shot?

note that you had to confirm your role by PM. Also Kill got banned for this earlier kek
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Transcend »

Right and let's pretend to think of a reason why you would need to know how many shots he has if you're town.

I got nothing.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1768, Expedience wrote:
In post 1478, Transcend wrote:any day you wanna admit your tunnel on me is confbias, have at it. each time you tunnel me it just gets more and more ridiculous.
this is a scumclaim

Transcend having zero paranoia of Vedith is suspicious. Transcend always makes an effort to make sure his townread on Vedith is clear while calling him wrong / discrediting him. Still think it's Vedith / Transcend. Could be Kill if only because the catchup not noticing light's flip was obviously fake. but Kill would do that as town

Titus feeling town, I haven't seen her as scum though. She'd have to be consciously faking this and it's a pretty bad strategy.
Yeah look I stated meta from V. He subbed into a scum slot that literally slipped and he redeemed it so well that I marked it as town. He was being extremely lamist making all sorts of believable reads and blablabla. This game he's being an utter tool and most likely confbias tunneling me and Naomi. I mean hell part of the reason he is tunneling us is due to both of us calling him "V". There's no way this play is from scum aka I have 0 paranoia.

Especially because my paranoia lies entirely within your slot and Blitzkrieg.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by Transcend »

So long story short, you tried redeeming a scum slot, but you just fucking failed.

Thank you

Fuck you

Goodbye
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1780, Transcend wrote:Right and let's pretend to think of a reason why you would need to know how many shots he has if you're town.

I got nothing.
1-shot is more likely to be town
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1781, Transcend wrote:
In post 1478, Transcend wrote:any day you wanna admit your tunnel on me is confbias, have at it. each time you tunnel me it just gets more and more ridiculous.
this is a scumclaim

Transcend having zero paranoia of Vedith is suspicious. Transcend always makes an effort to make sure his townread on Vedith is clear while calling him wrong / discrediting him. Still think it's Vedith / Transcend. Could be Kill if only because the catchup not noticing light's flip was obviously fake. but Kill would do that as town

Titus feeling town, I haven't seen her as scum though. She'd have to be consciously faking this and it's a pretty bad strategy.
Yeah look I stated meta from V. He subbed into a scum slot that literally slipped and he redeemed it so well that I marked it as town. He was being extremely lamist making all sorts of believable reads and blablabla. This game he's being an utter tool and most likely confbias tunneling me and Naomi. I mean hell part of the reason he is tunneling us is due to both of us calling him "V". There's no way this play is from scum aka I have 0 paranoia.

You're fake.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1782, Transcend wrote:So long story short, you tried redeeming a scum slot, but you just fucking failed.

Thank you

Fuck you

Goodbye
If I was scum, I wouldn't even bother because people wanted to lynch me anyway. I hate putting in effort as scum.

I read the thread because I wanted to make an impact and work things out even if I get lynched.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Expedience »

Transcend, are you fakeclaiming PR?

You know, that whole fake "omg stop rolefishing me xd" thing you pretended to misinterpret earlier doesn't make sense unless you are trying to claim PR. And I doubt there are any more PRs in the game.

You think all the PRs are town, not believable
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1784, Expedience wrote:
this is a scumclaim

You're fake.
I was Vedith's scum partner in the game he's talking about. He's right
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1733, Transcend wrote:well you obviously have an idea of what my role is, which means you're pr reading as opposed to actually scum hunting which is something mafia does. i'm confident i've never hardclaimed.
Transcend, do you want to CLAIM DUEL?

It will probably end in me getting lynched js but you will get lynched later on
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1787, BlackStar wrote:
this is a scumclaim

You're fake.
What game?
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1782, Transcend wrote:So long story short, you tried redeeming a scum slot, but you just fucking failed.

Thank you

Fuck you

Goodbye
it's just a game friend did I upset you
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1789, Expedience wrote:
In post 1787, BlackStar wrote:
this is a scumclaim

You're fake.
What game?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67932
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Expedience »

He doesn't make strong pushes in that game and is a lot more cheerful. So you're right it's definitely different but not sure if that makes him town

I still really don't buy his push on Naomi, or BlackStar, or otherguy though. Those tunnels were seriously bullshit.

mmmmadsf; VOTE: Killthestory feels more right
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by Transcend »

Expedience wrote:
In post 1733, Transcend wrote:well you obviously have an idea of what my role is, which means you're pr reading as opposed to actually scum hunting which is something mafia does. i'm confident i've never hardclaimed.
Transcend, do you want to CLAIM DUEL?

It will probably end in me getting lynched js but you will get lynched later on
My vote is basically a declaration of war.

However you acquiesced to someone else.

I welcome you back with open arms.

However, you're mistaken in that you'll probably get lynched.

I'm not as much of a tough guy as I appear.

Look up lynchbait in the dictionary and it would read as "(n) of or relating to Transcend"
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by Expedience »

I'm going to stay on this vote for now. I don't feel confident about my scumreads.

Io, Naomi is definitely not scum because of how she was trying to get a VT or PR claim out of KTS. There's no scum motivation in that because she could just kill KTS (unlikely he would be bulletproof). Scum don't really rolefish, that's a myth. It makes good sense what Naomi was trying to do and I would do it myself.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Transcend »

That was some really fast backpedaling btw.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 1792, Expedience wrote:He doesn't make strong pushes in that game and is a lot more cheerful. So you're right it's definitely different but not sure if that makes him town

I still really don't buy his push on Naomi, or BlackStar, or otherguy though. Those tunnels were seriously bullshit.

lol i havent even posted and your scumread has changed to benefit yourself.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by Killthestory »

btw yes i did read my role pm.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by Expedience »

It's not backpedaling, it's pedaling. I literally just replaced in today.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:00 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1792, Expedience wrote:He doesn't make strong pushes in that game and is a lot more cheerful. So you're right it's definitely different but not sure if that makes him town

I'm also up for this.. I just find it hard to believe in a bullet proof with so many other PR's in the game. like.. if he is BP then there is 5 Pr's and apparently scum shot KTS last night over blackstar // me // anyone else ontop of peoples town reads. Which doesn't line up for me.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”