Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:40 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

nonetheless its good of you to ask because it means youre actually looking at me and the approach is realistic trying to see connections in the game to your pre-existing scumreads
i was wondering how psyche himself would interpret me not saying anything of him but you bringing it up first is pretty interesting

unless im overthinking it
deranged and incoherent
?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:41 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 258, BigYoshiFan wrote:Maria, your thoughts on Psyche?
Any reason you asked me? Not that I mind.
From what I can see I think at least one mafia is riding the "nothing is going on meh" wagon and is using that for lack of content the ironic thing is Psy has been here a lot more than others and still has barely anything to go off of so I wouldn't be sad to vote him but I somewhat wanna milk this deadline out until we have 2 days so just incase I'm voting.

UNVOTE:
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

do you have any scumreads maria?
deranged and incoherent
?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:50 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 277, Raskolnikov wrote:do you have any scumreads maria?
I don't really know I'm trying hard to see who really is like "this is meh and boring and not much is going on" compared to scum just trying to ride along
so my short answer is no I don't really have any scumreads just townreads and null reads I want to vote in

(for the record my tr are you Gerry yoshi and somewhat the person fought with me forgot her name)
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum

light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:53 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 269, Jaack wrote:@ganski - What are your thoughts on yoshi and gear?
Gear hasn't said an awful lot really, though I'd like to know why he was interested in mine and Rask's history. Town side of null, not much else to say yet really.

As for yoshi, I didn't notice until I ISO'd him but I'd like him to elaborate on 154, why he thinks Maria looks scummy. As I've said Ive got a reasonable townread on Maria so I'd like to know what he sees as scummy in her. 171, 231 and 232 seem to be him complaining about how it's difficult to read people this early on, and whilst I understand that sentiment he must of picked up on something worth commenting on further than 'that could've come from scum Maria'. He's asked a couple of okay questions after that but overall, a weak scumread, but would need to see more to solidify that.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:26 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 250, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 228, gerryoat wrote:I must have missed your question, I don't see it anywhere
ill give you the benefit of the doubt here
to see all of someones posts use the ISO function above posts or at the bottom of the thread
here though
In post 169, Raskolnikov wrote:@gerryoat go into jake if you will
also any comment on maria here
i want to know why you dont seem to care about sorting her at all given your history and your last game
maria at least gave a super basic judgement about you from how you answered her
Umm iso jake, and look at all their posts. Everything seems very weak, and I don't see any effort in finding mafia. Their focus has completely switched to me since I voted them. Also about Maria, I think she's just being null so far. I've play with maria all the time, and I havent seen any towntells or scumtells so far, so that's why I havent said anything.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:47 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

I think people are misinterpreting 154, my read on Maria at that moment was null, and I certainly did not think she deserved any townread for what she has contributed so far. I think MariaR is a very good player, boy did she have us fooled last game. If she was any ordinary player I would have probably townread her by now, but I'll be paying far more attention on her posts before making dissertation of her alignmenr, which is why, Maria, I asked for your opinion on Psyche. Your response was not a simple "He's bad town" or anything like that, in fact, it elaborated on a possible mafia tactic being deployed, so my read on Maria is weak town, hardly going to go above that unless I am ABSOLUTELY sure of it.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:19 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 168, Raskolnikov wrote:@BYF the only thing i get from your posts so far is some interest regarding maria but you havent talked to her or asked anything
Specifically here you ask for more information to carry on discussion, but overall, you're posts ask for information to carry on the discussion within this game. Not something I scumread for, but you don't seem to ask the arguably least contributing player, Psyche.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:21 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Hey Jake, can I get some input from you too? Any scumreads or townreads? Anything that you can say to get the ball rolling?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

Input from me is going to have to wait sorry. I don't feel comfortable giving reads until I'm able to reread and wasn't able to do that today because I'm not feeling well.

@gerry don't flatter yourself. I'm not paying you any extra attention becsuse your push on me doesn't worry me. When I see questionable behavior I question it and you have made at least 2 posts that I felt warranted more explanation from you. Just be glad you aren't playing with the old me.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:44 pm

In post 248, Raskolnikov wrote:why do you guys even sign up to play
Cause there is no rule that says mafia takes precedence over real life. This is a game meant for fun so
If you're going to get upset because people have real lives. This really isn't the game for you.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:01 pm

In post 283, BigYoshiFan wrote:Hey Jake, can I get some input from you too? Any scumreads or townreads? Anything that you can say to get the ball rolling?
I will say based on what I've seen so far the person who I feel warrant votes on them would obviously be psyche.

BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 286, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 283, BigYoshiFan wrote:Hey Jake, can I get some input from you too? Any scumreads or townreads? Anything that you can say to get the ball rolling?
I will say based on what I've seen so far the person who I feel warrant votes on them would obviously be psyche.
Why won't you place a vote on him then?
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 276, MariaR wrote:
In post 258, BigYoshiFan wrote:Maria, your thoughts on Psyche?
Any reason you asked me? Not that I mind.
From what I can see I think at least one mafia is riding the "nothing is going on meh" wagon and is using that for lack of content the ironic thing is Psy has been here a lot more than others and still has barely anything to go off of so I wouldn't be sad to vote him but I somewhat wanna milk this deadline out until we have 2 days so just incase I'm voting.

UNVOTE:
I mean, he's at L-4, a vote would help while also keeping him at distance from a lynch.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:25 pm

In post 287, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 286, Jake from State Farm wrote:
Why won't you place a vote on him then?
cause it feels like a policy lynch. As bad as he is playing I actually don't think he would play this bad if he were scum. I don't think he'd push a policy lynch as scum either. I'd rather somebody investigate him cause if he's TOWN I feel he could be useful later in the game. Day 1 is a crap shoot so I'm not really worried about how useful somebody is Day one. If anything those trying to look useful could be scum vying for town cred.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:48 pm

So you really think psyche could be scum?

BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Nah, I just wanted an analysis of Psyche from you.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:07 pm

So why are you voting him?

BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Well, I was hoping to get a train on him so he'd stop saying shit and contribute. That apparently won't work with how dead this thread's been.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:48 pm

Yeah pressuring somebody to contribute usually is a waste of time. Who's your best bet for scum at this early stage?

BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

I'm getting a scumread on someone, not sure if I feel comfortable revealing yet. Are you comfortable enough to share? Perhaps if it's the same person I'll feel more comfortable sharing.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:06 pm

I don't know who I'm scum reading yet. I find when I make decisions based on following a long normally my reads usually aren't good. When I step back and reread I get a clearer picture and pick up on things I've missed and my reads tend to be better. At least back where
I used to play. Don't really do it anymore.

It's like when you watch a movie for the first time and watch it again you see things that didn't really catch your eye or notice the first time

If you don't want to share that's cool.

Gear
Gear
Goon
Gear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:46 pm

Post by Gear »

In post 260, ecane wrote:Actually Gear, why are you happy with Gamma?
The everybody's being pingy post seemed spontaneous and I'm not sure that he'd think to say that as scum out of the blue. Plus after the comment by rask that gamma is just like this, I'm willing to give him some space for awhile.
In post 269, Jaack wrote:Could you explain why my response to yoshi are 'overblown'.
Maybe later
Typically V/LA weekends
Gear
Gear
Goon
Gear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:50 pm

Post by Gear »

I don't think that Jake's rationale for why psyche warrants votes makes any sense. He thinks that psyche warrants votes, but Jake doesn't want to vote him since it feels like a policy lynch, and psyche might be town, but Jake also thinks that pressuring people to contribute is a waste of time.

Why would psyche warrant votes - Jake doesn't think he's scum, doesn't want to policy lynch him and doesn't want to pressure him to contribute.
Typically V/LA weekends
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:58 pm

Post by xyzzy »