karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:01 am

Post by karnos »

In post 1870, Nero Cain wrote:Like can you honestly look at her last last few pages and go "yeah this is just crazy town"
Did you read any of transcend's play on day 1? Can you honestly say that was lower on the crazy scale without your nose growing longer?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1872, karnos wrote:If blitz flips town, we lynch giga tomorrow.
I will agree to this

Though I think there are already 4 agreements and you are just dragging the day but whatever you need.

/agree

Shadow tomorrow if Titus flips scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:03 am

Post by karnos »

In post 1874, Nero Cain wrote:I think she's telling the truth about being a doc, she's just not a town one.
If a vig claims, then I could *maybe* believe that. Why would there be a mafia doc without anything to protect from?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:03 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1872, karnos wrote:If blitz flips town, we lynch giga tomorrow.

4 players /agree and I'll hammer.

I think it's stupid to kill town like this but I'll go with this compromise.
Agree w/ 1 caveat: If whatever Shadow tells us about his target gets countered by someone, we lynch Shadow.
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:05 am

Post by MichelSableheart »

In post 1769, Nero Cain wrote:Just a reminder Sable that you town read Gerryscum for "towntelling"
I know I've been wrong before, and I know I may be wrong here. That's why I'm trying to make my reasoning public: to allow the possibility of a well reasoned argument to convince me I'm wrong. This doesn't seem to be the game for that, though :( Thor seems happy to just passively sit on his vote, and everyone else seems to be bandwagoning while giving virtually no reasoning, while completely drowning the reasoning that might be there in lots of fluff posts. It feels like I'm playing a completely different game from everyone else.

@Nero, JarJar: any particular reason why scum blitz would be more likely to make that reasoning? Because bad reasoning is bad reasoning regardless of alignement. Only when scum is actually more likely to make a certain play then town does it become a scumtell.

@Thor: there's no need to lynch a claimed doc. If you join the Giga wagon, there should be enough there to secure a lynch. With a very strong argument from you there might still be time to pull of a karnos wagon, even, but that requires you convincing players on both wagons that Karnos actually is the lynch for today. Put in that effort or join one of the major wagons.

@Elyse: you really have nothing to say about my 1767? :(
There is no 'a' in Michel.
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:05 am

Post by MichelSableheart »

@Karnos: no need to rush. Please give Thor a chance to weigh in first.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1875, karnos wrote:Did you read any of transcend's play on day 1? Can you honestly say that was lower on the crazy scale without your nose growing longer?
I think there are alot of bad players on this site. Its not like I have totally discarded the idea that Trans could claim masons with Maria and buddy her but this is scumTitus so lets lynch the scum that I know will flip scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1877, karnos wrote:Why would there be a mafia doc without anything to protect from?
I agree. Thats why I think Titus thinks we have a vig.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1870, Nero Cain wrote:Like can you honestly look at her last last few pages and go "yeah this is just crazy town"

We might have a vig you guys!
Why do you think we have a vig?
b/c the IaI shot makes no sense from scum.
but no vig would have shot IaI.
I would have shot IaI.
Why did you not mention your scum read on IaI.
I wasn't scum reading him.
^
this is just scum Titus saying random things to counter my arguments. Telling me she'd vig someone she wasn't scum reading is just lol.

I don't have any reason to think we have a vig its just a possibility that we have a vig.
^
out of thousands of setup possibilities why would she think there is a vig in this setup?

We have 4 claimed PR and you think there is an SK thats 5 and at most we have 4.
Well maybe its rolemadness.
^
in a normal game? really?
Total misrep. Vigs take out the useless people
IAI is likely a vig shot.
Doesn't make sense as a scum shot.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:09 am

Post by karnos »

In post 1880, MichelSableheart wrote:@Karnos: no need to rush. Please give Thor a chance to weigh in first.
I find it strange that you call me scum in one post and then make a request like this in the next.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

IaI would have been a terrible vig shot. No vig in their right mind would do that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Michel, don't you see the way that Shadow is tiptoeing around voting either Giga or Titus? He doesn't want to hammer his buddy and he needs Thor to vote Giga before he can flash hammer. I mean you look at that and just go "geez that makes sense as not buddy play"

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1885, Nero Cain wrote:IaI would have been a terrible vig shot. No vig in their right mind would do that.
Glad we've established that you think so highly of my abilities.

Glad we've also established that you think there's only one way to play roles.

Glad we've established that I don't fit into your neat little box.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1882, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1877, karnos wrote:Why would there be a mafia doc without anything to protect from?
I agree. Thats why I think Titus thinks we have a vig.
That's why you're pushing this narrative.

We don't know unless there's evidence my heal failed.

Announcing my target only tells scum that info though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:17 am

Post by karnos »

Ah but if there is a vig he needs to claim, and claim his target. Scum doctor titus would have had to actually had a successful protect, meaning the vig kill attempt was on scum. By coming out, the vig claim would nail titus now and the targeted scum tomorrow, it's an obvious pro-town move.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I wish Michel wasn't the 4th scum member. :/

karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:18 am

Post by karnos »

I see no reason why a town vig would be holding back at this point. Much more likely titus is a town doctor or not a doctor at all.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:18 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

kankos, i /agree with 0 caveats. i should have been lynched D1 (or vigged... titus tell your vig to shoot me, i asked them yesterday but they didn't listen :() bc this just means that we learned nothing from the maria lynch, but i really do not care if i die. i'm just not going to vote myself unless it's 8 minutes until the deadline and i either have to wait for someone to hammer a different wagon or hammer myself. i would prefer to not make it to lylo.

confident enough in my bloc of {Kraska, Nero, Jarjar, Elyse, Myself} and my townread on Michel that we can just probably powertown through this game. IaI kill is more likely to come from a team of people outside of that bloc and i really don't have any reason to scumread any of those people besides Elyse (who i am currently starting to townread).

required read for kranos <== even wackier play from town!Transcend, fakeclaims doctor and gets lynched D1 after a counterclaim. mason fakeclaim is small potatoes in anti-townness

also scum!doc doesn't always mean vig or something worth protecting, stuff like watcher/tracker/gunsmith can get false results from a scumdoc.

and to be official
V/LA til Saturday probably, across all games obviously
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1889, karnos wrote:Ah but if there is a vig he needs to claim, and claim his target. Scum doctor titus would have had to actually had a successful protect, meaning the vig kill attempt was on scum. By coming out, the vig claim would nail titus now and the targeted scum tomorrow, it's an obvious pro-town move.
If we have a vig claim, I'd announce my heal first.

That way they can verify my action or not. (No, merely that I healed the right slot or whoops wrong after the fact).

I still think having a vig claim is VERY low EV given we should just be lynching Giga.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1892, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:kankos, i /agree with 0 caveats. i should have been lynched D1 (or vigged... titus tell your vig to shoot me, i asked them yesterday but they didn't listen :() bc this just means that we learned nothing from the maria lynch, but i really do not care if i die. i'm just not going to vote myself unless it's 8 minutes until the deadline and i either have to wait for someone to hammer a different wagon or hammer myself. i would prefer to not make it to lylo.

confident enough in my bloc of {Kraska, Nero, Jarjar, Elyse, Myself} and my townread on Michel that we can just probably powertown through this game. IaI kill is more likely to come from a team of people outside of that bloc and i really don't have any reason to scumread any of those people besides Elyse (who i am currently starting to townread).

required read for kranos <== even wackier play from town!Transcend, fakeclaims doctor and gets lynched D1 after a counterclaim. mason fakeclaim is small potatoes in anti-townness

also scum!doc doesn't always mean vig or something worth protecting, stuff like watcher/tracker/gunsmith can get false results from a scumdoc.

and to be official
V/LA til Saturday probably, across all games obviously
^^^ agreement from scum knowing that he's just going to be lynched after my mislynch anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1892, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:also scum!doc doesn't always mean vig or something worth protecting, stuff like watcher/tracker/gunsmith can get false results from a scumdoc.
this is a point to

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:26 am

Post by kraska77 »

I'm not voting giga Tom or ever karnos so good luck trying to get her lynched
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:21 am

Post by Elyse »

agree

@Michel
I point out "scumslips" as scum all the time.

Transcend was scummy as fuck. I agree. Titus pointed that out. It was good reasoning. Doesn't mean she's town though. It does make me question my read a small bit, but her ridiculous assumptions of a vig and role madness with a flipped VT and a claimed/verified VT just don't make any sense coming from a townie who's truly thinking about the game.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1897, Elyse wrote:agree

@Michel
I point out "scumslips" as scum all the time.

Transcend was scummy as fuck. I agree. Titus pointed that out. It was good reasoning. Doesn't mean she's town though. It does make me question my read a small bit, but her ridiculous assumptions of a vig and role madness with a flipped VT and a claimed/verified VT just don't make any sense coming from a townie who's truly thinking about the game.
Again, because I figured shit out and you didn't does not make me scum.

This is annoying. The discrediting because I figured shit out and it sounds ridiculous because I'm tired.

No one else who claims doctor with this type of plausible thinking would be so discredited but it only happens because Thor gave that opening to do so.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yes you keep saying that you've figured things out but
HOW
? There's nothing that supports a vig and nothing that supports role madness. I'd like you to link me to a mini normal that was role madness.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”