Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4350 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

And it probably isn't a good idea for scum to kill me, as they would be practically wasting a kill, but who knows? Maybe I'm bluffing?? :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4351 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

@Titus: meh, never mind.

I can't be vague enough and still get you to understand. :/

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4352 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Not Chara »

if i'm killed, Titus/grapes/mastin would be a good block for the season finale. but not if mastin's ability prevents discussion there.

if that's the case, replace mastin with Yume. kraskaesque is another good choice.
though i don't know what else to suggest. ally with town players, and with who mechanically makes sense. it's hard to talk about who
other
players should be allying with, when i can't even talk about why i want the alliances i'm currently asking for.

pedit: hello, Cerb. who do you want to ally with?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4353 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:31 pm

Haven't talked to Drixx about it at all, but I have a standing offer from random! We've had a hood together at some point in our last 3 games togefher. :p

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4354 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4352, Not Chara wrote:if i'm killed, Titus/grapes/mastin would be a good block for the season finale. but not if mastin's ability prevents discussion there.

if that's the case, replace mastin with Yume. kraskaesque is another good choice.
though i don't know what else to suggest. ally with town players, and with who mechanically makes sense. it's hard to talk about who
other
players should be allying with, when i can't even talk about why i want the alliances i'm currently asking for.

pedit: hello, Cerb. who do you want to ally with?
Me aligning with grapes doesn't work. It shuts off my bulletproof.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4355 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Not Chara »

oh, right. i forgot about that. see, this is why it's difficult to pick out alliances for other players. was there a reason you asked?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4356 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4355, Not Chara wrote:oh, right. i forgot about that. see, this is why it's difficult to pick out alliances for other players. was there a reason you asked?
It's a way of talking about strategy without divulging role information and shows what people want.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4357 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i can't think about strategy for other players if i don't know their roles. i can only do it with my own. i think i might just end up revealing more than i should if i continue to think about alliances for if i get nightkilled. :>
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4358 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:57 pm

Grapes said he doesn't shut off benefits during the season finale, so if you're discussing composition for then that shouldn't be a concern.

-Cern
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4359 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Titus »

For instance, I think that grapes should be aligned with lurkerbait for the season finale unless otherwise suggested. Yeah, I know it might not be fun, but on a strategic level having grapes align with scum stops them from getting use of their alliance ability.

I'd probably do a Grapes, DGB, RR for the season finale. I tend to town read RR but this would keep RR alive and show Mastina that RR can't fuck with anything as much when he's aligned with grapes.
Then it's me/One of Shiro or Almost/NC or Farside for a group there. I don't trust NC or Farside completely, but a lot of others do. Me/Shiro/Farside should do a lot to cut down game noise if we're all town and help sorting things out. Me/Almost/NC does more for sorting and Almost can talk to me about why you're town scum was so invested in protecting or if you're actually just scum.

I'd still have to think out the edges but those are the types of things I'd consider. I tend to look more at strategy and game health and town cohesion for roles and just avoid disaster in neighborhoods
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4360 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4358, Reasonably Rational wrote:Grapes said he doesn't shut off benefits during the season finale, so if you're discussing composition for then that shouldn't be a concern.

-Cern
Oh, I didn't recall that. Well if that's true, then that is another possibility to consider.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4361 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Titus »

@Cerby,

Can you give me a list of your reads and where you stand on people? Even if it's not like fully fleshed out. I'd like to see where we disagree if anywhere?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4362 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Why did Grapes just disappear off the map???

VOTE: Grapes

i feel like htis is good
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4363 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4362, Killthestory wrote:Why did Grapes just disappear off the map???

i feel like htis is good
Kill, you forgot to vote me. :(

You're voting all the cool kids.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4364 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Killthestory »

srry

VOTE: Titus

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4365 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by grapes »

Sticking to my scumread on chara btw.

Too much alliance bullshit not enough solving.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4366 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Titus, i don't know if an alliance between you and farside would do much for town cohesion. i do see your point for the rest.

Killthestory: what are you talking about with grapes? first of all, what reason would mafioso grapes have to disappear. and secondly, they were posting today and yesterday. third, they're town. what are your other reads?

pedit: okay. i take it that's a no on the alliance then.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4367 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4365, grapes wrote:Sticking to my scumread on chara btw.

Too much alliance bullshit not enough solving.
I'm having grave difficulties in determining townbeard or scum right now. I'm approaching them a little differently. They seem to really want to align with me, and they might tell the best way to get that for tomorrow is by taking charge on reads and pushing things. It's kind of a dick move but if they keep focusing just on the mechanics I don't see how they promote town unity.

I think I also have a suggestion that will break the game open tomorrow on them... maybe. I'll be talking about that with Yume.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4368 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Titus »

What are your thoughts on Creature grapes?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4369 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by grapes »

He's town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4370 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

List

Town
Almost 50
Yume
Mastin
Grapes
Nc

Leaning town
Sky bird - been chatting with sky she has some interesting views. She brought up about how I was feeling about Titus and explained that it could be scum with the way she dodges things I brought up.
Fuzzy (based on sera's play) - I got a good feel from sera after I pushed him. This post http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p8315180 shows he was thinking about things in the game and not just lurkers
Mcmenno- this should probably be higher but this is mostly based on the weak push from cakes
Rr - there are moments I glips SU with this pair. I would say the only big issue is I don't think they presented good points for scum reading players.
Creature - creature caught onto the perfect null and the defense from cakes read a bit ass kissing.

Null
Klingcelt
Twin wings
Twie
Loop
Dbg
Killthestory

Leaning scum-
Kraska - active lurking for a hydra, made one case and just kind of disappeared with random reads that have yet to be explained. Kraska can be more active then this and explained her scum reads with a flourish that is missing here.

Scum

Titus - I'm going to explain this in simple terms
Bias. There is the questions without responding to the question, the over the top attitude even though I can point to a game were she was reasonable about players being busy. To her scum reads that are basically not being pushed today.
She went from her is an olive branch to once I make a case on Shiro she gets all defensive for Shiro and not once explained the town read when asked on Shiro.

shiro - case http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p8347156
As for the las test replaces from shiro
In post 3988, Shiro wrote:Eh I reached the conclusion that I was wrong about almost and I don't like RR lynch tbh, people seem convinced but meh.

Cooldog is policy lynch soo not much there.

I am still iffy suspicious about Farside tbh, like I doubt Varsoon woukd give town 2 dayvig. Then again I heavily doubt Farside is vig.
In post 4075, Shiro wrote:I am pretty sure peridot is trolling.

Vote:CoolDog
In post 4261, Shiro wrote:she is asking about me being agressive as town, she argues that I am only passive fluff and townreads as town, which isnt the case.

I can be a passive town cheerleader espesially if I get lost but if I find someone I truly believe is scum I tend to push them. I can honestly post bloodborn as well with how I pushed frogs but that game is all bad memories.
In post 4301, Shiro wrote:Do I look like I can push anyone?

I don't have the cred, the support or the debating power to beat mastin and Titus on the subject. CooLDog is a lurker for me who is a void hole, he could be scum and since the top dogs are finding his as prime scum canditate from the lurker there must be some merit there.
I don't see anything that says scum reading cool dog.
Second a lot of the scum links I present on shiro showing her aggressively attacking a player day 1, like she did here, and keeps getting glossed over.

Snarky - not changed and will have meta to back this up later
Random - explained already
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p8341846

To nc: this was when I made the offer to cakes http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p8328919
At that time the only highest vote count next to him was Shiro.
Also I'm linking all the question bellow I asked Titus and how she asked a question instead of replying to my question.
Question I asked
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p8341364. No response
Question :
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p8341725 weak response not in depth like she has demanded I must do. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p8341776
Question: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p8343127 vague response http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p8343137 what I said and she never responded to get a response. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p8343222

Question:
Some back and forth were you can see she directly responds and instead turns the question on me.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p8343244
The final comment on the subject she didn't respond to http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p8343256
The question I asked http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p8346132 the dodging go question and asking a question http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p8346203
The bias point that Titus made http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p8346566 which if you read shirts list he made 3 reads and Titus didn't say boo about it.
The questions I asked http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p8347130
No reply from Titus.

As I said very inconsistent reactions with shiro and myself so I ask again, why the favortism?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4371 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i'm not going to alter my play just to align with you, Titus. i'll push if i find something strong i want to push. i pushed so hard with SirCakez's later on because i was afraid the lynch would lose traction when some players began to unvote.

and, honestly. the players i have the most questions for are inactive and not around to answer those questions.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4372 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4371, Not Chara wrote:i'm not going to alter my play just to align with you, Titus. i'll push if i find something strong i want to push. i pushed so hard with SirCakez's later on because i was afraid the lynch would lose traction when some players began to unvote.

and, honestly. the players i have the most questions for are inactive and not around to answer those questions.
Which players do you have questions for? I'll hound them to make sure they get answered.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4373 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4131, Titus wrote:
In post 4129, grapes wrote:
In post 4126, Titus wrote:She attacked me to dodge giving reads. I am ok with RR pushing there.
You don't think that farside wondering why you got on her more about giving a full readslist and didn't for shiro isn't something she would find noteworthy as town?

What do you think of their reasons for the push there.
That's a false narrative. I asked Farside to do it twice. Shiro once. It's not like I grilled her. Shiro also engaged me reasonably.
That's where I answered you Farside, now for some comparisons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4374 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 4366, Not Chara wrote:Titus, i don't know if an alliance between you and farside would do much for town cohesion. i do see your point for the rest.

Killthestory: what are you talking about with grapes? first of all, what reason would mafioso grapes have to disappear. and secondly, they were posting today and yesterday. third, they're town. what are your other reads?

pedit: okay. i take it that's a no on the alliance then.
man its really impressive how much you can read into things

"what reason would mafioso grapes have to disapraeur" lol his wagon disappeared, any suspicion disappeared, it all died off.

"oh myh theyre town" shut up.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”