Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its helping him by not lynching his buddy? Like do you think he'd get any town cred for hammering Titus? no, the best think he can do is hold out on a no lynch or hope that Thor votes Giga so he can hammer.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:49 pm

Post by kraska77 »

It's helping but not lynching his buddy who is toast anyway?
Ok.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:50 pm

Post by kraska77 »

By* not
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if Titus was toast why is she not dead yet?

Michel isn't going to budge, Gerry isn't, Titus is sure as hell not. Thor could vote her, Giga might self vote. There's not much reason for him vote her yet.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if Titus was toast why is she not dead yet?

Michel isn't going to budge, Gerry isn't, Titus is sure as hell not. Thor could vote her, Giga might self vote. There's not much reason for him vote her yet.

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:00 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1919, kraska77 wrote:I still don't think shadow is scum fwiw
Shadow I'd be impressed of you somehow manage to swing a wagon on someone else at this point but I don't think you'll be able to do that. So. What are you waiting for? Hammer Titus ffs
Like I've already said, if we lynch blitz today and if he is actually town doc I end up dead tonight. I don't see why we are doing Scum's work for them. As long as blitz is alive I'm not going to be the priority kill.

How about we lynch Karnos who is actually scum?
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:01 pm

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

ok but what about me :?:
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:03 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Not unless absolutely necessary.
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I rather lynch Gerry or policy lynch Michel than Karnos but Titus is still scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dhadow, barring Titus' claim. Explain why shes town?

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:15 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1934, Nero Cain wrote:Dhadow, barring Titus' claim. Explain why shes town?
Cause nobody has actually explained as to why she *is* scum.
Low content, lurking they are not cases I'd follow on anyone.
Her day 1 interactions with Transcend came of to me as town, esp where transcend went on an abusing spree.
Show

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:21 pm

Post by gerryoat »

I'm thinking of a Giga/Elyse team rn
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

she's playing to her reactionary scum meta.
she's making up stuff like town has a vig and this is role madness and can't show any examples of a mini normal role madness game. This is a specificly designed idea to try to explain why there are more PRs than usual.

Claiming she'd vig IaI when she wasn't scum read him.

Like I'm not going to convince scum they are scum or thier buddy that they are scum so I'm just going to pray that Thor is the hero town doesn't deserve or Karnos actually goes through with his intent to hammer if enough ppl agree.

MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:59 am

Post by MichelSableheart »

In post 1922, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1913, MichelSableheart wrote:By voting an unviable wagon, he's making the alternative to a blitz lynch less likely, and therefore a blitz lynch more likely.
no? Like Titus is sitting at L-1 and Giga is sitting at L-2. If Thor gets on and votes Giga you bet your ass he's going to vote Giga. Even if holds out for a no lynch (a ton of scum motivation in that) I fail to see how that makes Titus town.
That requires completely depending on Thor, though. By not voting giga, he doesn't invite players currently voting blitz to compromise on a giga lynch, and he encourages players on the giga wagon to compromise on a blitz lynch. See Karnos, for example.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:00 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1936, gerryoat wrote:I'm thinking of a Giga/Elyse team rn
This is what I believe if my current reads are wrong. But I don't think they are.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:07 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1886, Nero Cain wrote:Michel, don't you see the way that Shadow is tiptoeing around voting either Giga or Titus?
Like seriously. Look @ how long it took him to even admit that he'd vote giga over titus. He was asked like 5 times and he kept dodging.

And just the fact that he chose giga over titus even though he not only posted intent to hammer titus, but he also told us that maria town = giga town.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:09 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1915, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 1906, Nero Cain wrote:but Titus scum=Shadow scum REMEMBER THAT!
Oh I'm sure you'll find a reason to find me scummy no matter what Titus flips.
Yeah thanks for reminding me. I wanted to respond to Nero there:

Shadow = scum regardless of Titus' flip
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:14 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1905, Nero Cain wrote:Like I'm pretty sure that's its a Titus/Gerry/Shadow team and if so I think town deserves a best town performance but I don't really want to share with the 4th scum member Michel.
I think it's karnos instead of Gerry. Shadows push on Gerry doesn't feel very bus-y to me.

Also I think ur being to hard on Michel.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:16 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1907, Nero Cain wrote:This was also a little odd since she made a post earlier about how Thor had done nothing towny
In post 1815, kraska77 wrote:Wait since when do you read thor as scum
So I was kinda concerned if she was scum and scumread one of her buddies (Titus/Blitz) and town read one (Shadow)

but a Titus/Shadow/Gerry team just makes so much sense no matter how shitty her Michel and Thors play as been. Though I will admit that Gerry is the weakest of my 3 main scumreads but he still needs rope.
Nah that question from kraska makes complete sense if he read my post as me saying I scumread thor.

I've been townreading thor all game so he'd be correct in calling me out there.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:19 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1914, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 1904, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1903, Titus wrote:What I do know is that scum are not bussing Giga due to how the wagons have danced around him.
the same can be said for you.

Like Gerry is literally avoiding posting and Shadow is trying to avoid having to vote you or Giga since if he votes Giga and she flips town it sinks you and he doesn't really want to bus you.
Why exactly the fuck wouldn't I be bussing Titus ?
Cause I already explained why U wont get any townpoints for it:
In post 1615, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1613, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:What do you mean "coerced"? If you think Kraska suggesting Shadow to do that is scummy, why are you supporting the wagon...?
Maybe coerced isn't the right word.

I don't @ all think that Kraska telling shadow to vote blitz is scummy. My point is that Shadow doesn't want to vote for blitz (his scumbuddy) but doesn't really have much of a choice @ this point.

If blitz flips scum then shadow gets zero towncred for it.
Why would you bus when u wouldn't get any cred?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:23 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1921, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:that claim was super townie, scum!Shadow doesn't target Elyse at all and should be paranoid about lying about his target...
I agree that scumShadow doesn't target Elyse.

I disagree that he'd be paranoid about lying about his target ESPECIALLY w/ a tracker dead.

But do you know what he WOULD be paranoid about. Making a claim that could be countered. By saying that Elyse is non-PR, he guarantees a correct result. Anything else he'd have to guess.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:30 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I honestly don't give a flying shit if scum give me town cred or not JJ.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:34 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1937, Nero Cain wrote:she's playing to her reactionary scum meta.
she's making up stuff like town has a vig and this is role madness and can't show any examples of a mini normal role madness game. This is a specificly designed idea to try to explain why there are more PRs than usual.

Claiming she'd vig IaI when she wasn't scum read him.

Like I'm not going to convince scum they are scum or thier buddy that they are scum so I'm just going to pray that Thor is the hero town doesn't deserve or Karnos actually goes through with his intent to hammer if enough ppl agree.
*round of applause*

Meta rocks, meta all the way --> Titus scum gogogo

Fuck meta. Look at intentions --> Shadow is scum.

Why the hell is Nero town again?
Show

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:59 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1872, karnos wrote:If blitz flips town, we lynch giga tomorrow.

4 players /agree and I'll hammer.
Spoiler:
In post 1876, Nero Cain wrote:I will agree to this
In post 1878, JarJarDrinks wrote:Agree w/ 1 caveat: If whatever Shadow tells us about his target gets countered by someone, we lynch Shadow.
In post 1892, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:kankos, i /agree with 0 caveats.
In post 1897, Elyse wrote:agree
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:05 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1762, MichelSableheart wrote:@Thor: something similar goes for you. If things don't change, you'll be forced to choose between Blitz and Giga, both of whom you seem unwilling to lynch. Why aren't you trying to convince others to join you?
Because Giga is the only one I straight townread, and he's pretty clearly not the lynch at this point.
I'm poking at the Blitz one, since I don't actually see the Blitz "issue" as it where, but I also don't particularly scream town on the slot - I'm not white knighting a soft lean.
In post 1766, Nero Cain wrote:the Shadow wagon fizzled out. I wasn't town reading Blitz. Why should I care which scum gets lynched?
The Shadow wagon only fizzled due to the claim, and since it happened first I would have thought it would have been your preferred wagon of the pair.
In post 1768, Nero Cain wrote:setup wise, we're going to have 3 or 4 prs so yes, we can't have a tracker, a vig, a vanilla cop, a doc and an asetic. I'm still not getting why Titus thinks there's a vig but if Giga flips town then Blitz and or Shadow is confirmed scum and vice versa.
Would you support a mass claim?
In post 1813, JarJarDrinks wrote:I don't think I've ever seen a person sit @ L-1 for such a long time w/o a hammer or a single unvote.
You clearly haven't played enough games then.
In post 1845, karnos wrote:
In post 1840, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:VOTE: Karnos

life is getting a bit out of control for me. if titus can't get lynched, then this is the alternative that will likely flip scum. if the vig, if there is one, does not shoot me tomorrow (they didn't shoot me when i requested to be shot yesterday so i doubt there is one), i'll respond to whatever points/discussion i need to tomorrow (in-game). don't dismiss what titus says if she is town, I agree with her speculation in that there are likely more prs, probably not a vig but I shouldn't be counted as a pr, and 4 prs is not unreasonable.

i'll formally announce a v/la once i have a better idea of how much time i'll have in the future, sorry.
Caught scum getting desperate.
Desperate about what? Being L-2 and unvoting an L-1 wagon?

I don't have a lot of time for the game though, certainly not enough to actually functionally counter argue Karnos at this stage.

Stop.
Mjolnirtime.

Unvote: Karnos
Vote: Titus

The utter lack of activity or reads kind of pushed me over the edge.
I actually think the Shadow claim looked worse and it's very strange to me that Nero lead the charge in the opposite direction for no sensible reason when finding them both scummy.
I also think we probably should have mass claimed today, but there really isn't enough time with current activity levels - if I die tonight I advocate that for tomorrow, natch ;)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”