MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5576 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Last comment was about A50.

Please use the name at least once so I can keep straight who the point is about. I still think you are scum though.
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5577 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:06 am

Post by kraskaesque »

meh my bad
still think your scumread on me bc i was talking to grapes "politely" doesnt even make sense
hydra of kraska77 and lycanfire
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5578 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5574, MathBlade wrote:Am I a scumread? Why? Besides disagreeing with you and scumreading you.
There's disagreeing, and then there is posting nonsense like Mastina is scum and there has to be scum in obvtown and ignoring anyone who tries to have a reasonable conversation.

Like Mastina being scum requires Yume lying and that requires me lying about Yume and almost 50 lying about me and hyper bussing Cakey. At some point, you're ridiculous. It's ok to disagree that Almost 50 is scum but Mastina? That's just throwing baseless noise.

You need to start addressing Mastina's concerns and mine as well. Your depth is lacking. Your reason is lacking. Your listening is lacking.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5579 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 5532, Creature wrote:Oh right.

VOTE: Shadow_step
Nice question dodge and omgus.
You mind answering the question ?
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5580 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Creature »

In post 5509, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 1406, Creature wrote:^ for Cakez
In post 1405, Creature wrote:Okay, you're town.

VOTE: Obi-Wannabe
This is terrible, what in that read list made you think Sc is town?
Not the readlist, I felt the posts likely 1400 weren't like SirCakez in Summer Mafia.
Sigh
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5581 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Shadow_step »

That doesn't seen convincing enough. SC replaced into that game and wasn't scum read and had no pressure on him until the latter days, this game is different.
How can you even compare the two?
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5582 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Creature »

I usually don't look the situation.
Sigh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5583 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5578, Titus wrote:
In post 5574, MathBlade wrote:Am I a scumread? Why? Besides disagreeing with you and scumreading you.
There's disagreeing, and then there is posting nonsense like Mastina is scum and there has to be scum in obvtown and ignoring anyone who tries to have a reasonable conversation.

Like Mastina being scum requires Yume lying and that requires me lying about Yume and almost 50 lying about me and hyper bussing Cakey. At some point, you're ridiculous. It's ok to disagree that Almost 50 is scum but Mastina? That's just throwing baseless noise.

You need to start addressing Mastina's concerns and mine as well. Your depth is lacking. Your reason is lacking. Your listening is lacking.
1) Your only concern is that I am scumreading in "obvTown" which has not been demonstrated. Scum can say town is town. They can say scum is confirmed town. This is NOT a valid point until proof has been presented.

2) No. That is actually not true on the second paragraph.

Assume player 1 is scum. Player 2 is town. Player 3 is scum. Player 1 "confirms" player 2 as town. Player 2 agrees. Player 3 further "confirms" player 2. This says nothing about player 1 and 3 other than a strong belief player 2 is town until facts given. People abuse conf town all the time and if anything conf town claims should be scrutinized.

3) Lack of "depth" is meaningless. Unquantifiable. Therefore no action can be taken. My reasons are present you have argued with my reasons. Unless you argue with something that doesn't exist which is rather quite strange. The last point is I simply don't agree with you.

That last sentence is the sum of your push. It is not that I am a scumread. You are pushing a townread towards lynch and Mastina the hypocrite is no better.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5584 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am going back to sleep. More tonight.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5585 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

Don't you remember when Infinity claimed cop and obvtowned wingback as scum.

Come the fuck on sis.

ObvTown is Always Scrutinized.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5586 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 5522, farside22 wrote:@shiro: that olive branch has snark on it.
Huh ?
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5587 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 5549, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3299, Shiro wrote:
In post 3247, Creature wrote:Yeah, no ally, I forgive Shiro as she might've missed it.
I was allying with Random Creature.

@Mastin

Why are you townreading Almost... like I legit don't get it. I want to be convinced otherwise if I am wrong but I can't.
Shiro pushes their scum buddies but does nothing about it as scum. This is a common trait for Shiro scum. Getting Almost 50's posts that made me think that.
Whaaaaa? It is ? I mean, Titus taught me to play scum and she made me truly believe that bussing is bad unless an outmost neccessity.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5588 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5338, Not Chara wrote:Titus, is your sibling really this good of an actor as scum?
Check their play in game. :wink:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5589 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Titus »

What part of you're not a townread but a pain in the ass do you not understand?

Mastina was confirmed Day 1 by Yume.
Yume confirmed Mastina. They are masons.
I confirm Yume.

The only way Mastina could be scum is with Yume randomly lying about what happened in their PT.
Yume is also confirmed by another slot which I am withholding for obvious reasons.

You have to argue Yume randomly decided to conftown Mastina, for no reason as town, for Mastina to be scum. in addition to that, Mastina has to randomly conftown Yume for no reason.

You keep spouting such nonsense without thinking it through, I give up and cease to care about your alignment. You aren't protown at all.

You could flip town and I would suspect no one that has voted you at this point, your play is that bad.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5590 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3247, Creature wrote:Yeah, no ally, I forgive Shiro as she might've missed it.

@Mastin

Why are you townreading Almost... like I legit don't get it. I want to be convinced otherwise if I am wrong but I can't.
Shiro pushes their scum buddies but does nothing about it as scum. This is a common trait for Shiro scum. Getting Almost 50's posts that made me think that.
Hey someone else's sees it.
Not just me.

So Titus cares more about spamming and demanding players do thing now but makes it impossible for anyone to catch up.
Discuss
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5591 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:11 am

Post by Not Chara »

so, that's two who are saying Shiro soft-busses as scum, and they say they don't. do they not realize they do it?

there might be comments directed to me that i missed. i don't know why i have that feeling. feel free to get my attention again if that's so.

Titus: all you're doing is making me less inclined to re-vote Math.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5592 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5590, farside22 wrote:

@Mastin

Hey someone else's sees it.
Not just me.

So Titus cares more about spamming and demanding players do thing now but makes it impossible for anyone to catch up.
Discuss
Another spam post that whines about spamming. Does this forward anyone's understanding of the game? No. It's just another dig at town and cheerleading on the person who is spouting nonsense that happens to agree with you. People are catching up fine, but you could always make it easier by responding to direct questions and stopping this bullshit about me being a tyrant k thanks? you're just pissed we are not lynching Shiro and are calling everything else spam.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5593 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5591, Not Chara wrote:so, that's two who are saying Shiro soft-busses as scum, and they say they don't. do they not realize they do it?

there might be comments directed to me that i missed. i don't know why i have that feeling. feel free to get my attention again if that's so.

Titus: all you're doing is making me less inclined to re-vote Math.
They don't. Almost 50 in the large normal hardly mentioned his buddies. There's no soft bus here. Those two are defending each other.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5594 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Not Chara »

what did i say about you two taking a break? :<

pedit: this is why i don't use meta on the word of someone else. it's incredibly situational and often biased.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5595 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:17 am

Post by kraskaesque »

If a wagon forms on shiro id join that
Their "scumread" on dgb for being low activity is pretty meh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5596 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5594, Not Chara wrote:what did i say about you two taking a break? :<

pedit: this is why i don't use meta on the word of someone else. it's incredibly situational and often biased.
Not going to happen when Farside lies, math spams bullshit about Mastina scum, and this day is unnecessarily prolonged. Math's flip will say a lot because I am confident there are zero scum voting Math right now and no one is defending math yet the wagon won't finish.

You want the day over, vote Math, have Farside and Math stop posting garbage.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5597 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

For the record, Titus, I'm pretty sure you're wrong about Yume and mastina being actual masons, because mastin, when Yume outed her confirmation, did not say they were masons. She only made snarky references to masonries in response to people later questioning things.

I DO believe that mastin has mod confirmed information about Yume that makes her certain that she is town, but I doubt that she was explicitly told her alignment.

It's practically the same, but the distinction exists.

Now, about your demand that math vca with a bunch of dumb assumptions: how about you stop? A vca with the assumption of Yume and mastin town makes sense.

Nobody else you listed should be ASSUMED to be town when doing any sort of analysis. It makes no sense. You confirming Yume as town says NOTHING about your own alignment. NOBODY has stated any mod confirmed information regarding your alignment. That means any trail of confirmation you want to pretend exists ends at Yume and mastin for everyone else, and includea you for your own vca.

-Cerb

@kraska: there's a lot more reason to suspect DGB than just her low activity.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5598 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:28 am

Post by kraskaesque »

In post 5597, Reasonably Rational wrote:@kraska: there's a lot more reason to suspect DGB than just her low activity.
I know
Which is why I was interested in what shiro has to say
But he has nothing on her other than "apathy"
Kind of feels like he's just echoing other people and going for a noncontroversial scumread
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5599 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 835, mastin2 wrote:
In post 719, Yume wrote:no, they added me to their neighborhood and it says they're confirmed town in there.
I'd have preferred you kept that information secret.

But, yes.
This is why I was rather doubtful of the masons.

Because
I
am a mason.
Miller, yes.
But also mason.

Also why I said I'm gonna die early.
Kinda sucks, too. When you're conftown, you die and people just assume you died for being conftown.
No. Yume and Mastina ARE masons. This isn't snark or misdirection a 100% mason claim. You could argue semantics and say Mastina is a friendly Neighborizer/Cop, but they have a PT and claim the PT told them both they were town. That is 100% masons in common sense.

I vouch for the masons. 100%.

Almost50 vouches for me by his role action.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”