xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:21 pm

Post by xyzzy »

vote count 2.02
  • 3 votes for light_ganski (BigYoshiFan, iraonavp, Gamma Emerald)
  • 1 vote for Gamma Emerald (gerryoat)
  • 5 players not voting (light_ganski, MariaR, Psyche, Gear, Jaack)
with 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch

(expired on 2016-10-08 23:00:00) until end of day

MariaR is V/LA through Monday, September 26
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:01 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 703, iraonavp wrote:From looking at light_ganski's ISO, it looks like ecane and Gamma Emerald are scum-aligned with her from the read list, and how light_ganski is hesitant to read ecane as town-aligned... There is little interaction with Gamma Emerald, and interaction with ecane is suspicious.

Also, it shows BigYoshiFan and probably Psyche as more town-aligned, the way she is pushing them can't be a bus.
Yeah, Gamma Emerald was basically pointless yesterday and as a result I ended up overlooking him, it was an error. As for ecane I solidly townread her right up to her replace out and never scum read her so where are you getting that from? You replaced into ecane's slot, is it guilty conscience?
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 718, BigYoshiFan wrote:Hey Jaack, what do you think of Gerryoat?
Well he looks a lot worse after and ...

Uff gerry is hard. I was scum reading him yesterday and he was on the mislynch, but at the same time, I doubt ganski's scum partner would buy ganski's defense so easily.
In post 720, light_ganski wrote:Yep, I targeted rask last night. I'm a tracker, and my result was that she did nothing. I wanted to check her out because it would have been good to definitively clear a townread and I've been fooled by rask before.
I'm not really buying this. The set-up would be too weird. If there are two scum, then scum is incredibly wrecked if the ninja gets lynched D1 - two investigatives, and a larger town than usual for a two scum game. On the other hand, if there are three scum with even a one shot ninja, they are incredibly powerful, as they can essentially invalidate two of the town prs night one with the ninja, with the chance of there being a false positive (either if the tracker and watcher target the same person, like you are claiming, or if the tracker targets the watcher). That's just too strong for 8v3, considering we have just two mislynches.

I also don't really buy your reason for tracking rask - even a negative result like you claim to have gotten wouldn't clear rask and you had to be aware that he was probably going to be nked if he was town.

We're still waiting on maria and gear to check in, so have a bit of time to scumtroll, but we aren't lynching gamma today when we have a clear guilty.
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:46 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 727, Jaack wrote: I'm not really buying this. The set-up would be too weird. If there are two scum, then scum is incredibly wrecked if the ninja gets lynched D1 - two investigatives, and a larger town than usual for a two scum game.

Is a two-scum team with two PRs possible in a normal game? Because imho that would be the answer to that problem. And in any case I feel like the presence of a watcher, whether or not you believe my claim, should imply a scum PR such as a ninja because the watcher is so powerful. I would say it rules out a three scum team though.
In post 727, Jaack wrote:I also don't really buy your reason for tracking rask - even a negative result like you claim to have gotten wouldn't clear rask and you had to be aware that he was probably going to be nked if he was town.
Ugh, I tracked rask because I've been suffering from terrible paranoia about her as a result of our last game :( . Maybe it was a bad choice and an emotionally driven one but I would have thought you or Maria would have been just as good NKs as her, were I scum looking to NK someone.
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:51 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 727, Jaack wrote:

Uff gerry is hard. I was scum reading him yesterday and he was on the mislynch, but at the same time, I doubt ganski's scum partner would buy ganski's defense so easily.
The simple answer to this is that Gerry is probably gamma or yoshi's partner. I still think he should be killed off

VOTE: Gerryoat
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 728, light_ganski wrote: Is a two-scum team with two PRs possible in a normal game? Because imho that would be the answer to that problem. And in any case I feel like the presence of a watcher, whether or not you believe my claim, should imply a scum PR such as a ninja because the watcher is so powerful. I would say it rules out a three scum team though.
It would be possible in a vacuum, but the set up you're claiming would be ridiculously swingy. Tracker isn't a particularly strong investigative with three or more scum, but its very powerful with two, since it becomes basically a full cop with one dead. Adding in the watcher, it makes it virtually impossible for the lone partner to win if the ninja gets lynched D1.
In post 728, light_ganski wrote: Ugh, I tracked rask because I've been suffering from terrible paranoia about her as a result of our last game :( . Maybe it was a bad choice and an emotionally driven one but I would have thought you or Maria would have been just as good NKs as her, were I scum looking to NK someone.
While I might be able to accept your explination in a vacuum, it's still far too convinient. The assumptions I have to make for you to be town are far too great while I hardly have to assume anything for you to be scum.
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:59 am

Post by light_ganski »

I presume you're applying Occam's Razor? The only assumption I can honestly see that you have to make to believe that I was town would be to believe my claim :neutral:
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:14 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

I still don't see a valid reason for why you would track Rask, you townread her.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:27 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 729, light_ganski wrote:
In post 727, Jaack wrote:

The simple answer to this is that Gerry is probably gamma or yoshi's partner. I still think he should be killed off

VOTE: Gerryoat
LMAO. IF YOU'RE TOWN, YOU'RE SO BAD HOLY CRAP. You vote the one person that actually tried to give reason as to why you could be town?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:28 am

Post by gerryoat »

LISTEN. THIS DAY IS NOT ENDING, WITHOUT GAMMA BEING IN THE GRAVEYARD. SO VOTE GAMMA NOW
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:30 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Why don't you vote Light?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:30 am

Post by gerryoat »

GAMMA AND LIGHT ARE PROB PARTNERS. GAMMA IS PROBABLY A MAF PR AND SHE'S NILLA MAF. VOTE GAMMA
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:32 am

Post by gerryoat »

LIGHT'S WHOLE REASON FOR FOSING ME IS BS, AS SHE SAYS GAMMA IS MY PARTNER, BUT I KEPT PLEADING HER TO VOTE GAMMA THE PAGE BEFORE, THIS MAKES NO SENSE FROM A TOWN POINT OF VIEW. IF SHE'S TOWN, LOL. WORST REASONING I'VE SEEN ON THIS SITE THUS FAR
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wow. Flailing much?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:47 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

What makes you think Gamma is a PR? Also, you're probably just better off voting Light, because I don't think anyone besides you will be voting Gamma.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:48 am

Post by Jaack »

We're not lynching gamma today, we are lynching ganski.

While I think that gamma is pretty scummy there is at least a small chance that he is town, and some sort of PR shenanigans could illucidate that further.

We're going to have gear and maria check in, offer their opinions and commentary, and then we're going to lynch ganski.

That being said, gerry's play here is somehow making me lean town there as I highly doubt that one scum would so blatantly try to protect his scum partner.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 634, gerryoat wrote:I TR gamma, I don't want him today
In post 722, gerryoat wrote:
In post 714, Gamma Emerald wrote:Thinking Gerry and Psyche as likely partners with Light.
yeah ok, this is mafia.

VOTE: Gamma

lynch this today.
Look at these two posts. Does this look like Town logic to you?
Lynch Gerry Day 3.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:07 am

Post by gerryoat »

Gamma is sided with the mafia. Please vote him. I have a reason as to why he is mafia. So please vote him
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Seriously: Gerry gets one vote on him and starts to use all-caps and redirect. This is a prime example of flailing.
<Embrace The Void>

BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:24 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 742, gerryoat wrote:Gamma is sided with the mafia. Please vote him. I have a reason as to why he is mafia. So please vote him
Are you softing PR?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:26 am

Post by gerryoat »

If that will make you vote him, sure
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 744, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 742, gerryoat wrote:Gamma is sided with the mafia. Please vote him. I have a reason as to why he is mafia. So please vote him
Are you softing PR?
In post 745, gerryoat wrote:If that will make you vote him, sure
Do you see this bullshit?
<Embrace The Void>

BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:44 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

I still have more to believe that light is mafia than Gamma. For you to know that Gamma is a Mafia PR you have to be a... what PR's can figure that out in one night?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:46 am

Post by gerryoat »

it's obvious light is trying to cast doubt on gamma so when light is lynched gamma can still look ok. i'm just telling you that gamma is mafia sided this game and should be lynched now
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 747, BigYoshiFan wrote:
I still have more to believe that light is mafia than Gamma. For you to know that Gamma is a Mafia PR you have to be a... what PR's can figure that out in one night?
That would be a Role Cop.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”