JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 823, McMenno wrote:
In post 812, Grovyle wrote:I just lost a mafia game.
So its time to win a game here.....

I am on a 10 game losing streak...
:sigh:

@RR You answer my question?

~Fire
I won that one ;)

so... space cowboy certainly looks a bit "panicked" after my slip, huh?

maybe he should "cool off" a bit soon
In post 835, McMenno wrote:okay, there's no way space cowboy can be town

go get 'em, drones
In post 838, McMenno wrote:
In post 837, Vedith wrote:Also, Space Cowboy is confirmed scum, lets get him!
they're being taken care of

now let's get more scum

VOTE: Worldzmine
In post 843, McMenno wrote:oh, you won't have to worry about space cowboy anymore... :^)

and people don't flip when we lynch them
In post 872, McMenno wrote:it looks like they...

got tha message

:cop:

VOTE: Worldzmine
In post 880, McMenno wrote:yes and I've sent my buddy space cowboy to prison to get loads of towncred

look at how well it's working /s
In post 902, McMenno wrote:an anonymous dayvig in scum's hands... that would be quite powerful indeed
In post 948, McMenno wrote:I will admit that I faked the slip... partly for the lulz and partly to see space cowboy's reaction, their wagon seemed very likely to derail

I felt their reaction was very bad so I shot them

admit that it was a mistake to fake some "slips" but it's better if I get lynched day 1 instead of in lylo so you can catch the real scum later

see y'all in prison

oh and I feel like worldzmine is town probably
In post 954, McMenno wrote:both of them... if you fake one slip might as well go the full mile right

oh if sc is not scum dnd is probably scum, there was probably also some bussing going on

if sc was scum dnd is probably town
In post 969, McMenno wrote:I don't have detailed thoughts because I'm phoneposting... prepare to be disappointed I suppose

I think jeaereed mathblade are town... koggz might be a sc buddy
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:32 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2299, Frozen Angel wrote:Two slipps

people do one slipp but two slipps and the second one has a name inside it as buddy. its just means he wanted to wifom. but he didn't need to make SC look bad so why he outed that name there?

Killing SC right after they said they can prove their town is meaningful though. whatever was that wifom he decided to take it in jail with him.
Yeah I don't think SC and Menno could be scum together. Karnos' reaction to Menno's slip in the PT is weird and I'm not entirely sure what to read out of that, especially since this happened:
In post 844, karnos wrote:Okay prison = no flip, good point. I guess we can't immediately capitalize on the information gain after a lynch.

So McMenno, do you have any intention of explaining your strategy, or are you fine being read as scum?
The way Karnos was talking regarding the whole thing is weird.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:42 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2301, JaeReed wrote:So McMenno, do you have any intention of explaining your strategy, or are you fine being read as scum?
"Strategy" "your fine being read as scum"

he was talking to scum.

even he was confused! >.>
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:43 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

^ I mean he wasn't questioning MC alignment or was asking him if he has anything in his defense.

he chose his words carefully inviting him to crumb his intentions for him and crumbing that he knew MC was scum and there must be a reason for all that.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:03 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2277, JaeReed wrote:ABR, you said at the time you thought Cakez was perfectly capable of faking it. Have you seen this kind of behaviour from him before as scum?
Yes. I'm not sure who is scum. I think Mathblade is town.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:15 am

In post 2275, SooperDetective wrote:Is it also possible that House had to be killed because he targeted ABR and ABR isn't town?
That's not how that ability works. Read House's role pm.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:16 am

In post 2265, Frozen Angel wrote:I can't understand your pairings. from my pov D&D and Sooper scum is a really sensible scum team
OK well I'm down to lynch Sooper.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am almost thinking we lynch ABR at this point. Potential ABR and JaeReed team emerging.

ABR because to be quite frank I do not trust him and he will not explain how he is reading people as town or scum and why.
Therefore I do not trust him.

JaeReed is also likely now because at the point he did that only House, Kling, ABR, D&D, and Worldz were the ones who wouldn't have known my role. House is dead and Kling somehow got my message. This means unless any remaining scum are all in ABR, D&D, and Worldz then scum know who I am. The fact JaeReed also dodges the team question when he could have said any amount of people with a confidence level 1 is bullshit. The more likely scenario is someone in the mission PT listening to JaeReed: (FA, Sooper), Kling, or JaeReed is scum.

VOTE: Unvote

Also the conversation on SC and McMenno is kinda dumb. If D&D is scum he could have to give it to town on one scum the next or some other weird requirement we don't know. The first slip could have been a genuine slip or trolling or McMenno drawing attention to himself so it would be obvious he day vigged SC. The point is we don't know. To me if ABR and JaeReed are scum together then D&D almost certainly has to be scum unless ABR is framing D&D.

{D&D, ABR, JaeReed, Sooper}

I definitely don't want ABR shooting tonight because despite multiple requests he doesn't explain his reads. He could easily claim shenanigans and kill someone not on his list.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I need to get the answer from Sooper

is KC receiving message involved in your last post 3 lines?

@Math I don't see jaread claiming your role at that point scummy, Though I like to discuss this after we claimed our prize.

The problem is one slot is empty atm and I really like them to confirm if they are informed about any kind of block or redirection or anything which can mess with an action before claiming the prize we got.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2307, MathBlade wrote:Also the conversation on SC and McMenno is kinda dumb. If D&D is scum he could have to give it to town on one scum the next or some other weird requirement we don't know. The first slip could have been a genuine slip or trolling or McMenno drawing attention to himself so it would be obvious he day vigged SC.
this is bad?

that really matters. MC is scum i have 0 doubts about it at this point. the way karnos talked with him and the way he made those slipps genuinly or fake proves he is scum.

and Thats make SC very likly town who got shot right after caliming they can prove their town.

the problem is the amount of night kills scum posses.

yes D&D may have a restriction for giving it to other people than the one in his scum pt (which goes really well with the fact there was a taritor in the setup)

but anyway. if we count MC as scum . they already have 3 kills each cycle.

Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Daenerys and Dragons »

In post 2262, Frozen Angel wrote:@D&D PV explained his reasoning for scumreading ABR and it was pretty much valid at that point. what about it was just an OMGUS and why was it scummy?
I don't have a response for this, wasn't paying much attention at that point of the game.
In post 2250, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:his being masonized
that was today. You were hard townreading and sheeping him from yesterday.
My townread on ABR came from him yelling at us to close off the prison break mission N1 (the mission we originally thought was the prison break mission, until the actual one became available). It doesn't benefit him as scum to insist on getting us further towards flips from prison, and that kind of pushiness reminded me a lot of how he strongarmed lynches in Bloodborne. (Also of how he was trying to strongarm a lynch onto us on D1--but then he stopped trying to do that and I don't really know why.)
In post 2250, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:McMenno had a scumslip that fit with Space Cowboy scum and I've explained my PV scumread repeatedly?
Your saying MC shot his scum buddy and scum slipped and got lynched as well and Scum!PV went on a mission and did somthing which jailed him on his own.

Don't you really expect me to not laugh at this shit your proposing ; really?
I don't think that Space Cowboy and Mcmenno were both scum--you said yourself that Mcmenno was being really scummy by shooting Space cowboy without letting them claim or "prove they were town." I am townreading SC.

We have already, repeatedly, explained that 1) we did not know that PV's action would send him to jail, and 2) House was the one who told him to go.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:08 am

In post 2177, SooperDetective wrote:@d&d
So you said you were warned that violence might throw you in jail and you could choose for dealing with it using charisma but didnt? Why?
Also, why are you scumreading us? You gave reasons and i showed why theyre not valid. Yet we are still in your scumpool.

-S
Violence MIGHT throw us in jail, but using charisma would DEFINITELY remove that person from the rest of the mission. And on top of that, none of us in the mission had good charisma (you can check our stats).

As cakes said, I don't believe you showed that anything was invalid.

I believe there is in fact a lot of power with the leader, because everyone naturally wants to get on their good side in order to be on the mission. So they have a lot of sway over the gamestate. One of the reasons that PV wasn't being wagoned properly was because you told ABR and us that if we kept scumreading your townread that you wouldn't take us on the mission.

-Daenerys
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:10 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Your other head has a scum read on both SC and Mc and has a strong scumread on PV becuase of the reason I responded to which your saying you weren't paying attention to it.

why are you scumreading PV then?

why your reads differ from your other head? when was your last hydra discussion and why your ok with having different reads at this point of the game?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:11 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Why you wanted to wagon PV if you weren't paying attention?

Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:12 am

Also I'm trying to find this post where someone said that we faked the PT because "House wouldn't derp" but I can't find the post so this is my response to that.

Posts 40-42 Cakes described as "house derping."
Post 40 is him correcting his spelling from post 39
Post 41 is him taking back a question to the mod because it was answered in the mission OP
Post 42 is him adding on a qualification to post 39 in that PV would be the best person to go IF he was elementalist (which of course he was)

Idk why "House would not derp" is an argument against us but apparently it came up so.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:20 am

PV is a read that I was trusting Cakes on, because I was having a lot of trouble reading him, as is usually the case with low-content players.

If you'll notice I've never said that I thought his actions were scummy, but I have been trying to disprove that anything he did in the mission was inherently town-motivated. I've been saying that it was NAI.

Honestly I have been really disengaged from this game for most of the time and so I've kind of let Cakes dominate our hydra. We haven't discussed reads at length since D1, I think.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

now its time for you to do stuff

Thank you :]

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:57 am

In post 2307, MathBlade wrote:ABR because to be quite frank I do not trust him and he will not explain how he is reading people as town or scum and why.Therefore I do not trust him.
You better trust me. You're my strongest townread.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

@mod how is stuff going for finding a replacement?

SooperDetective
SooperDetective
Goon
SooperDetective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:00 am

Post by SooperDetective »

In post 2249, Frozen Angel wrote:@jae is KC receiving message involved in your last post 3 lines?
In post 2308, Frozen Angel wrote:I need to get the answer from Sooper

is KC receiving message involved in your last post 3 lines?

@Math I don't see jaread claiming your role at that point scummy, Though I like to discuss this after we claimed our prize.

The problem is one slot is empty atm and I really like them to confirm if they are informed about any kind of block or redirection or anything which can mess with an action before claiming the prize we got.
If you expected an answer from the first time, you couldve waited for longer.

No, it wasn't.
In post 2311, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Violence MIGHT throw us in jail, but using charisma would DEFINITELY remove that person from the rest of the mission. And on top of that, none of us in the mission had good charisma (you can check our stats).
It's the first time you mention this.
How am I supposed to know? Why are you saying it like we should have known?

Your reasons for scumreading me was house's suspicion of me based on my wagon movement.
I kind of told you why house was absolutely wrong on that, if house really did say that.

Right now i have theories about scum being able to recruit the traitor by giving them a gun (traitors dont own guns when investigated by gunsmith, goons do) but that doesnt really matter right now anymore and its possible just a terrible theory

@mathblade: i can confirm jaereed had a really good reason to claim your role
It would have been anti town not to do so
If you dont trust me or jae, ask FA.

-S
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:01 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2319, SooperDetective wrote:No, it wasn't.
BAM

Contradiction found

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

KC didn't saw my message to drixx night one so the reason she got that message is related to the sender , There must be an action on Mathblade about that letter.

If anyone targeted mathblade to duplicate the letter claim now cause that will out an scum immediately.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

BAM BAM BAM

!!!

SooperDetective
SooperDetective
Goon
SooperDetective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:06 am

Post by SooperDetective »

In post 2321, Frozen Angel wrote:If anyone targeted mathblade to duplicate the letter claim now cause that will out an scum immediately.
False. That did not happen.

You did read what I wrote, right?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:08 am