Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

the burden of proof is on the "lynch Ari" camp, buddy.

I've liked his posts and tone throughout most of the game and never saw a reason to not like them.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:39 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1123, Zachstralkita wrote:Black, did you case Ari? Cause I kinda like Ari.

...but I also kinda liked Umlaut... and SS...
From early on, I didn't like the feeling that his posts gave, but I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt on day 1. But if you look through his ISO, he really hasn't done much at all. And when he made that post on this page where he said "I should start doing stuff now" it kind of rubbed me the wrong way because he should've been doing stuff this whole time. I think he needs pressure
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1125, Zachstralkita wrote:the burden of proof is on the "lynch Ari" camp, buddy.

I've liked his posts and tone throughout most of the game and never saw a reason to not like them.

pls stop trolling my game, I started putting a sizeable amount of effort here
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

BlackStar wrote:
In post 1123, Zachstralkita wrote:Black, did you case Ari? Cause I kinda like Ari.

From early on, I didn't like the feeling that his posts gave, but I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt on day 1. But if you look through his ISO, he really hasn't done much at all. And when he made that post on this page where he said "I should start doing stuff now" it kind of rubbed me the wrong way because he should've been doing stuff this whole time. I think he needs pressure

....so what do you think about BTD then

Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1125, Zachstralkita wrote:the burden of proof is on the "lynch Ari" camp, buddy.

this ain't your game, buttercup
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:45 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1128, Zachstralkita wrote:
BlackStar wrote:

....so what do you think about BTD then

Dunnstral wrote:

this ain't your game, buttercup
Damn, BTD is lurking hard. But I agree with some of the things that he said. The vote on gamma was a little suspect though
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

so Aristophanes is scummier than BTD6 to you?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Yes
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:49 am

Post by BlackStar »

Yeah
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I want to lynch Aristophanes
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:32 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

VOTE: Vaxkiller

Vaxkiller complains that I was lurking hard and using that as evidence that I am scum for sure, when I have explicitly mentioned repeatedly that I was busy in Real Life. This is one of the scummiest points I have seen.
Go to the wiki and look at the page for the Strawman fallacy. What Vax is saying almost exactly matches with the page example.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Mimikyu »

@Mod: V/LA until Monday morning PST.
mimikyu..
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:58 am

Post by The_Jester »

I'm not fond of Vax so I can sheep this

VOTE: Vax
Why'd the clown drive over the cup?
He wanted to crack him up!
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Aubrey »

bit of an off topic question here.

Do you think scum would benefit by town reading someone that they actually scum read, and then kill them during the night? I was glancing through Umlaut's ISO last night, and noticed he said multiple times that he town-read SS.

It made me wonder if he was actually convinced by his partner to kill off SS. Might be something to look into, and see who liked,nulled, and disliked SS up until his death.

--

BT6. Lurking is lurking. It may not be a 100% scum tell, but it is still something that makes people squeamish. Furthermore, I think what really has him weirded out is he didn't see you interacting/mentioning one of the scum. He probably sees this as distancing.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1136, The_Jester wrote:I'm not fond of Vax so I can sheep this

VOTE: Vax
Is this because he scum read you / still suspicious of you a bit?
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by The_Jester »

Dunno what he thinks of me atm but his catchup was very lackluster and he did nothing to make me feel good about him to date
Why'd the clown drive over the cup?
He wanted to crack him up!
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I really don't get what I've done that's even remotely scummy..

Sure, I'm a bit low effort atm, but that's no reason to suspect me.

Incidentally, when I become a low effort poster, as I am currently, I also become a low effort lynch, which scum love to jump upon.

FoS Dunn and BlackStar. I'm going to analyse your Isos at my earliest convenience!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

@aristo, please let us know what you think
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1139, The_Jester wrote:Dunno what he thinks of me atm but his catchup was very lackluster and he did nothing to make me feel good about him to date
My day 1 catch up? Yeah that was awful. I feel like I have a much better handle on this game now, hence why I'm posting and participating more.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Vaxkiller wrote:@aristo, please let us know what you think
I shall.

To start off with, I read the first half of Blackstar's Iso and despite wanting to scumread him, and having a few moments where I believed it, I think his D1 was, overall, town driven.

I really thought that was going to be my vote, so it sucks that I'm going to have to work harder at this.

I'll continue tomorrow.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1137, Aubrey wrote:Do you think scum would benefit by town reading someone that they actually scum read, and then kill them during the night? I was glancing through Umlaut's ISO last night, and noticed he said multiple times that he town-read SS.

It made me wonder if he was actually convinced by his partner to kill off SS. Might be something to look into, and see who liked,nulled, and disliked SS up until his death.
I see where your going here and I see your point. From a scum point of view, they might be picking their target during day 1. As to not cast ANY suspicion their way they might "townread" someone before they kill them, so they don't have to say the next day "I know I scum read so and so, but I was wrong...." It sounds horrible, and no scum wants to fake apologize.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1140, Aristophanes wrote:Incidentally, when I become a low effort poster, as I am currently, I also become a low effort lynch, which scum love to jump upon.
Why do you think scum would jump on you and not BTD6? Vaxkiller? Yakko?

Please explain why you think scum are more likely to be after you for a lynch
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1145, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1140, Aristophanes wrote:Incidentally, when I become a low effort poster, as I am currently, I also become a low effort lynch, which scum love to jump upon.

I have a long history of becoming lynch bait. Perhaps I am being somewhat self absorbed though.

BTD seems like a possibility for such a thing, as he's a well accepted push. Vax and Yakko are still a little less easily done, so I don't see scum being as likely to jump there.

What is the VC at?
- Jingle
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1140, Aristophanes wrote:I really don't get what I've done that's even remotely scummy..

Sure, I'm a bit low effort atm, but that's no reason to suspect me.

Incidentally, when I become a low effort poster, as I am currently, I also become a low effort lynch, which scum love to jump upon.

FoS Dunn and BlackStar. I'm going to analyse your Isos at my earliest convenience!
I don't see what you've done that makes you obviously town either. When asked about this earlier, you replied that your meta obviously made you town because it was "your typical town play to a T." Seeing as I've never played with you, this line of reasoning doesn't mean much to me. Meta. :roll: . Minus the light heartedness, I feel as if Umlaut could easily fit this bill as well early game.

I very quickly went through your ISO. You only scum hunted in the beginning, and that was mostly against Skold. The other minor scum hunting you did, you weren't even pushing them as much as you just seemed to be making a note of something. EX. Post . Afterwards you didn't really scum hunt, and just flowed between Gamma and Dunn while making a a comment here or there. Your initial vote on Gamma was odd. . That reason for voting him was not alignment indicative it seems. Just like Umlaut's reasonings for voting Gamma were not alignment indicative to me at the tail end.

Your vote on Dun also bothers me. If you had scummy feelings against them, why not voice it sooner? I don't understand the townie benefit in staying quite on something like that. This just seems like an easy way to shift onto the opposing campaign from Gamma's. Gamma had more votes than Dun at that time. I don't know what scum motive would be in doing such a move, unless you were trying to feign indecisiveness which can be a townie read sometimes. It benefited SS and Blackstar since that was the reasoning I had for town reading them.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1144, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1137, Aubrey wrote:Do you think scum would benefit by town reading someone that they actually scum read, and then kill them during the night? I was glancing through Umlaut's ISO last night, and noticed he said multiple times that he town-read SS.

I see where your going here and I see your point. From a scum point of view, they might be picking their target during day 1. As to not cast ANY suspicion their way they might "townread" someone before they kill them, so they don't have to say the next day "I know I scum read so and so, but I was wrong...." It sounds horrible, and no scum wants to fake apologize.
I was thinking the latter more likely than the former regarding day one...
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1145, Dunnstral wrote:

Aristophanes is a lynch people can do and say that they're putting effort into it even if no effort is required. When you and BlackStar said you preferred his lynch to BTD, I was so dumbfounded that I chose not to comment. No one else chose to comment, which means you all are either equally crazy or scum is successfully manipulating the lynch (if even unintentionally)

Vaxkiller does not belong in a pile with BTD6 and Yakko.(who should be our lynch today, but please carry on with your shitty wagons)

Why does Aubrey seem like he's neutral when interacting with
everyone
? Did no one else notice this?

Return to “Completed Open Games”