Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:24 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 248, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 247, MariaR wrote:
In post 246, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 244, MariaR wrote:
In post 243, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 242, MariaR wrote:
In post 240, Xkfyu wrote:Maria, the problem is that you are assuming Toto is town.
Fair point.
Do you see how the event I just laid out can happen though?
Why couldn't they just say they didn't have strong reads?

You're assuming so much here
the way the post was presented I don't think pip would of taken that for an answer.
I'm assuming a ton yeah but better safe then sorry.
Why was chainsawing the "safe" option here?
Er? How am I chainsawing
When you jumped all over pip for pressuring toto, that was a chainsaw defense.

Why was that the "safe" option?
I jumped on pip for that god awful pressure that I explained already I'm saying the "safe" part was stopping him instead of letting him keep going
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:25 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 249, itlepip wrote:
In post 230, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 229, MariaR wrote:You're turning a post that was about telling pip to back off toto and let him get reads at his own pace into: Maria just made that post for toto to townread her.
I never said that, though

I said you were trying to make sure toto didn't feel pressured, but that it was dumb
You voted me to take pressure off of toto which is why I am currently voting you. If town chooses to makeup reads instead of being honest they deserve to get lynched.

Speaking of which how are your reads coming along Maria?
I have bits and pieces coming together but nothing that makes me want to say ___ is town or ___ is scum yet.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 250, MariaR wrote:I jumped on pip for that god awful pressure that I explained already I'm saying the "safe" part was stopping him instead of letting him keep going
I know. Why was that the safe option?

More specifically, why are you still assuming that Toto is town?
V/LA every 5pm Friday - 8am Monday, EST.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:34 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 252, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 250, MariaR wrote:I jumped on pip for that god awful pressure that I explained already I'm saying the "safe" part was stopping him instead of letting him keep going

The not safe option was to let pip keep going.

I don't think it was me assuming toto is town more so as it was me wanting to stop something I found scummy by pip at the time.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:53 am

Post by massive »

In post 222, Dunnstral wrote: Except I did it and you should have known that:
Let's say for a moment that your potentially weak "I feel green" joke was directed at Naomi-Tan with the purpose of moving her to call town "green" instead. How does the later interaction with Naomi read knowing that she was part of that conversation?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 253, MariaR wrote:

I don't think it was me assuming toto is town more so as it was me wanting to stop something I found scummy by pip at the time.
So, even if Toto is scum, you still didn't want pip pressuring him?
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:56 am

Post by itlepip »

So I am correct thinking that you stopped me because in the case that toto is town and decided to make up reads we might mislynxh them instead of you were scared about toto slipping or that you wanted to WK toto? Cause that is a hard sell.

Also you aren't confident enough in the read on either me who you are voting and toto who you chainsawed yet you still stopped us from interacting to get reads?!
Predictable, really I suppose. It was an act of purest optimism to have posed the question in the first place.

"Show him the fucking bread"
-Ether June 12, 2016, at 11:14 pm EST
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:58 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 255, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 253, MariaR wrote:

So, even if Toto is scum, you still didn't want pip pressuring him?
I didn't have a read on toto regardless I would pref someone take their time to give reads and not be rushed gives more info and easier to understand
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:00 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 256, itlepip wrote:So I am correct thinking that you stopped me because in the case that toto is town and decided to make up reads we might mislynxh them instead of you were scared about toto slipping or that you wanted to WK toto? Cause that is a hard sell.

Also you aren't confident enough in the read on either me who you are voting and toto who you chainsawed yet you still stopped us from interacting to get reads?!
Repeat the first line in english.
You're the closest I have to a scumread so I'm keeping my vote on you and I didn't chainsaw anyone feel free to try again
I stopped something that I saw was a scummy action by you instead of letting it progress further.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Xkfyu »

@Mod: I'll be V/LA until Monday morning (EST).
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 258, MariaR wrote: Repeat the first line in english.
lmfao
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:12 am

Post by TwoFace »

I mean I could see how somebody could think your post was a chainsaw but I don't think that was the intent. What pip did was scummy and warranted votes.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 261, TwoFace wrote:What pip did was scummy and warranted votes.
Even a "bad" player such as me knows that that is false.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 254, massive wrote:Let's say for a moment that your potentially weak "I feel green" joke was directed at Naomi-Tan with the purpose of moving her to call town "green" instead.
Huge misrepresentation/twisting of the facts going on here:

I said "I'm green" in response to naomi-tan calling town blue. It wasn't a joke. I wasn't "moving her to call town green" I was wondering why she said blue in the first place
In post 254, massive wrote:How does the later interaction with Naomi read knowing that she was part of that conversation?
Not sure what you're asking

I don't think she's mafia based off of calling town blue (not necessarily townreading her either)
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:10 am

Post by massive »

In post 263, Dunnstral wrote:I said "I'm green" in response to naomi-tan calling town blue. It wasn't a joke. I wasn't "moving her to call town green" I was wondering why she said blue in the first place
I KNOW which is the whole point. My point here is that she's not talking about you when she says this:
In post 201, Naomi-Tan wrote:Someone pointed out that town generally have green role pm's (such as on the starting post and every other game on the website XD) just made more logical sense.
Or do you think she IS talking about you? If you think she IS talking about you, why does she need someone to point out to her AT ALL that town "generally" have green role PMs? Why, in this specific game where this is the first time she is doing red/green, does it make "logical sense" for her to use "every other game" as a reference point rather than This Specific Game?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:04 am

Post by gerryoat »

I'm really laughing at page 9. Are you guys really trying to fos someone for saying a different color lmao
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I think she is talking about me, as nobody else was talking about role pm colors at the time

I've never seen a blue town is the thing, so it's not like it was a genuine mix-up of town colors from scum, just a weird thing to say

There's a sample town pm so she could have checked that as well
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Wait I just understood what you're saying - Because she said "someone" instead of referencing me, you think she was referencing someone in scum thread had told her?

I don't think that's the case, I think she was referencing me (why would scum reference their scum thread)
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:23 am

Post by massive »

In post 265, gerryoat wrote:I'm really laughing at page 9. Are you guys really trying to fos someone for saying a different color lmao
I think she's playing loose and thought it was a throwaway question, and didn't remember where it had come from. I think she remembered it had been mentioned in the game thread but nothing specific, and you're right, she COULD have looked any number of places and had a better answer, but she didn't. Instead she dismisses it as "rather petty."
In post 265, gerryoat wrote:I'm really laughing at page 9. Are you guys really trying to fos someone for saying a different color lmao
Thanks, remind me to congratulate you on playing a fantastic game so far.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 264, massive wrote:
In post 263, Dunnstral wrote:I said "I'm green" in response to naomi-tan calling town blue. It wasn't a joke. I wasn't "moving her to call town green" I was wondering why she said blue in the first place
I KNOW which is the whole point. My point here is that she's not talking about you when she says this:
In post 201, Naomi-Tan wrote:Someone pointed out that town generally have green role pm's (such as on the starting post and every other game on the website XD) just made more logical sense.
Or do you think she IS talking about you? If you think she IS talking about you, why does she need someone to point out to her AT ALL that town "generally" have green role PMs? Why, in this specific game where this is the first time she is doing red/green, does it make "logical sense" for her to use "every other game" as a reference point rather than This Specific Game?
Omg do I REALLY need to spell this out for you. -_-
Yes I was talking about him. the only person in the game to point it out. Generally means most of the time as in in all most every case, I won't rule out some mods using other colors for things such as themed games. I don't play EVERY game so I'm not going to make a blanket; all towns are green role pm's statement. :I your being a real douché right now. I changed blue to green as it made more sense and your like; "THIS IS A RED CLAIM GUYZ" and Its just dumb -_- When establishing a new play thing (such as changing the word you call folks generally) your gonna slip up. I need to learn the habbit still and as I only just started I was open to the suggestion of changing blue to green as it was my first post calling them as such.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

can the knowledgable townfolk join this god damned massive wagon?

holy shit i cannot believe this color shit is a serious topic
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

I cannot believe Dunn is also being taken seriously
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 270, Zachstralkita wrote:can the knowledgable townfolk join this god damned massive wagon?

holy shit i cannot believe this color shit is a serious topic
In post 271, Zachstralkita wrote:I cannot believe Dunn is also being taken seriously
? I haven't even been talking about you I was talking about the color thing with massive

This is kind of a contradiction honestly, you should be agreeing with me here on what I'm saying about the color thing but you just brush me off
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 223, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 192, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 172, Dunnstral wrote:Wait what am I reading
In post 169, MariaR wrote:Alos I did it to make toto not feel pressuered by your vote so he could read normally and not feel rushed some people don't feel that way with votes but I don't know who that is.
In post 165, Toto wrote:I'm not sure what that means, but since he is defending me I feel emotionally inclined to townread him a little bit.
In post 165, Toto wrote:Scum will eventually slip (logically) because they have no choice. But it is too early in the game for that to work, and I think the strategy is more likely to get us a mislynch at this stage of the game. That is something scum would benefit from so I guess I should read her a bit scummy.
I don't follow.
They're all dumb things to have said

Maria is trying to make sure toto doesn't feel pressured
Toto is emotionally inclined to townread someone who defended them
Toto thinks scum "eventually slip (logically)" in every game
Thanks for the honesty. I appreciate the feeeback. I understand that is dumb to town read
Someone based on emotions. This is why I pointed it out.

I still think the statement about how scum needs to make logical fallacies later in the game as we get more information has some footing. But take it with a grain of salt these are just my thoughts so far after only playing one full day.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Toto »

(Im writing from my phone)

@mod: I will probably be without coverage over the weekend.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”