Micro 647: True Love - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:50 am

Post by Wisdom »

lets see if leon will keep saying that tomorrow
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Leonshade »

If one of Inf/Creature flips scum, I'll be tomorrow's lynch. You can hold me to that.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Wisdom »

good!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Something_Smart »

holy thread explosion jesus christ

for Wisdom to be scum here means that he'd have to have gotten inside my head and make me get pings from both Tenshii and Infinity before he even pointed them out... and if I trust that he's town I can probably trust his townread on Gamma.

so yeah obviously I agree that this is Infinity's scumgame; I'll hammer if neither of them have anything more to say.

Ugh but I'm having paranoia on Wisdom like he very well could have been bussing Tenshii :/ and I know my pair is probably going after a scumflip and I don't really mind so I can say whatever of that crap I want but I don't feel 100% confident betting the game on Wisdom's alignment yet. I'm still ready and willing to hammer though. (Or maybe we should wait for ASP?)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:15 am

Post by Wisdom »

nah, hammer away
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 487, Leonshade wrote:So I didn't like Creature putting Tenshii at L-1 as a "pressure vote" without a read, and now the last few pages of Infinity's posting have happened. I have difficulty reading Inf, but he looks like he's flailing around at the moment, and not in the way a townie would. Demanding Gamma to figure out a likely scumbuddy for Inf really strikes me as a scummy defense too. It's a stalling tactic, it's trying to get players to ignore Inf's scummy behavior, and Inf busted it out when Gamma was only the second player to vote for him, so Inf seems really scared of a wagon forming on him. I don't like Creature either, so this is the pair I'd prefer to see flip.

VOTE: Infinity

That's L-1.
Lol the gamma thing wasn't a defense. I wanted to see gamma's thought process. Normally people question their top scumreads, you know?

I agree with wisdom that this post is scummy

Let's lynch leon/s_s
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Wisdom »

nope
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:24 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

We should really wait for ASP's and tenshii's opinions on this. Also, does anyone townread the leon/s_s pair? Given how willing creature is to sacrifice himself you have to be really sure to lynch us fypov.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:25 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

s_s, what specifically about my play is similar to my scum game?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:26 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 507, Infinity 324 wrote:
We should really wait for ASP's and tenshii's opinions on this.
Also, does anyone townread the leon/s_s pair? Given how willing creature is to sacrifice himself you have to be really sure to lynch us fypov.
Stalling.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:27 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 503, Something_Smart wrote:holy thread explosion jesus christ

for Wisdom to be scum here means that he'd have to have gotten inside my head and make me get pings from both Tenshii and Infinity before he even pointed them out... and if I trust that he's town I can probably trust his townread on Gamma.

so yeah obviously I agree that this is Infinity's scumgame; I'll hammer if neither of them have anything more to say.

Ugh but I'm having paranoia on Wisdom like he very well could have been bussing Tenshii :/ and I know my pair is probably going after a scumflip and I don't really mind so I can say whatever of that crap I want but I don't feel 100% confident betting the game on Wisdom's alignment yet. I'm still ready and willing to hammer though. (Or maybe we should wait for ASP?)
This post looks LAMIST and forced

I think s_s is scum, if he's not then leon probably is. Gamma is the most likely partner for either one, tenshii would be next likely.

@s_s what's your read on leon
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:29 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 509, Leonshade wrote:
Also, does anyone townread the leon/s_s pair? Given how willing creature is to sacrifice himself you have to be really sure to lynch us fypov.
Stalling.
Lol you think ending the day with one person barely having posted at all and another not having commented on a significant chunk of the thread is a good thing?

I always like to use all the time we have (and I'd probably fake that as scum too).
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:39 am

In post 508, Infinity 324 wrote:s_s, what specifically about my play is similar to my scum game?
the fact that it pings my gut EVERYWHERE

and you seem to be more interested in pushing agendas than actually figuring things out.
In post 510, Infinity 324 wrote:@s_s what's your read on leon
if someone in your pair is scum, then likely scum. if neither person in your pair is scum, then I'll need to look more in depth before coming to a conclusion.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Leonshade »

Infinity 324 wrote:
Stalling.
Lol you think ending the day with one person barely having posted at all and another not having commented on a significant chunk of the thread is a good thing?

I always like to use all the time we have (and I'd probably fake that as scum too).
You tried to present your self-serving stalling tactic as some objective pro-town thing. I don't think arbitrarily waiting until deadline is useful, it just stalls games out and causes people to lose interest in the game. I'm not interested in waiting for ASP to come back when we are ready to lynch, that's just going to stall the game out with no town benefit.

I'm not in a rush to lynch, and I'm not opposed to waiting for Tenshii if S_S doesn't want to hammer yet, but I saw scummy behavior so I pointed it out.
- Vecna
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 512, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 508, Infinity 324 wrote:s_s, what specifically about my play is similar to my scum game?
the fact that it pings my gut EVERYWHERE

and you seem to be more interested in pushing agendas than actually figuring things out.
In post 510, Infinity 324 wrote:@s_s what's your read on leon
if someone in your pair is scum, then likely scum. if neither person in your pair is scum, then I'll need to look more in depth before coming to a conclusion.
Which agendas have I been trying to push? How have I not been trying to figure stuff out? Imo I've made more effort to figure things out than anyone else in the game.

Why does leon's vote look more to you like a bus than an opportunistic vote on a town pair?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:46 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 513, Leonshade wrote:
Infinity 324 wrote:
Stalling.

You tried to present your self-serving stalling tactic as some objective pro-town thing. I don't think arbitrarily waiting until deadline is useful, it just stalls games out and causes people to lose interest in the game. I'm not interested in waiting for ASP to come back when we are ready to lynch, that's just going to stall the game out with no town benefit.

I'm not in a rush to lynch, and I'm not opposed to waiting for Tenshii if S_S doesn't want to hammer yet, but I saw scummy behavior so I pointed it out.
And you're trying to present stalling as scummy when there's no reason scum would do it and town wouldn't. You think I'd want to rush a town lynch?

I think the benefit of waiting for ASP to come back would be to get another opinion on the game state, and to get a better read on ASP. If you disagree, that's fine, that doesn't make me scum.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:52 am

In post 514, Infinity 324 wrote:Which agendas have I been trying to push? How have I not been trying to figure stuff out? Imo I've made more effort to figure things out than anyone else in the game.

Why does leon's vote look more to you like a bus than an opportunistic vote on a town pair?
You tried to push Wisdom as scum until you realized nobody was ever going to go along with it. Then you tried to push Gamma instead. All the while you're calling me scum and Tenshii town.

And you're doing these things somewhat independent of your actual purported scumhunting.

The thing with Leon is the Wisdom/Tenshii theory makes a scary amount of sense and seeing a scumflip outside of them would relieve me immensely. If one of you is scum, Wisdom is almost certainly town because as scum he would have had no reason to redirect the lynch off of Tenshii and onto you.

So if you or Creature flips scum, it's sort of PoE but I think lynching Leon and Tenshii should win in any event.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 516, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 514, Infinity 324 wrote:Which agendas have I been trying to push? How have I not been trying to figure stuff out? Imo I've made more effort to figure things out than anyone else in the game.

You tried to push Wisdom as scum until you realized nobody was ever going to go along with it. Then you tried to push Gamma instead. All the while you're calling me scum and Tenshii town.

And you're doing these things somewhat independent of your actual purported scumhunting.

The thing with Leon is the Wisdom/Tenshii theory makes a scary amount of sense and seeing a scumflip outside of them would relieve me immensely. If one of you is scum, Wisdom is almost certainly town because as scum he would have had no reason to redirect the lynch off of Tenshii and onto you.

So if you or Creature flips scum, it's sort of PoE but I think lynching Leon and Tenshii should win in any event.
I'm scum because I...called different people scum, and tried to sort outside of them? What?

I don't get why people townread gamma
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Wisdom »

^needs hammering
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Leonshade »

@Inf:
Town wouldn't want a mislynch at all, let alone a rushed one, but I was lynched by the way you presented the idea of waiting for ASP and Tenshii.

Also I didn't notice this before but Inf seems to have switched from a nominal SR on creature in his reads list to soft-TRing him in 507 now that there's a wagon on Inf. Convenient.
- Vecna
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:27 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.05Image

Infinity 324 (4)
:
Wisdom, Gamma Emerald, Creature, Leonshade L-1

Gamma Emerald (1)
: Infinity 324
Wisdom(1)
Tenshii
Creature (1)
A Simple Plan
Not Voting (1)
, Something_Smart

Deadline is on Tuesday, October 11th: (expired on 2016-10-11 06:00:00)

With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 511, Infinity 324 wrote:
Stalling.

This is a real behavior for Infinity.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 519, Leonshade wrote:
@Inf:
Town wouldn't want a mislynch at all, let alone a rushed one, but I was lynched by the way you presented the idea of waiting for ASP and Tenshii.

Also I didn't notice this before but Inf seems to have switched from a nominal SR on creature in his reads list to soft-TRing him in 507 now that there's a wagon on Inf. Convenient.
What's the significance of this?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 522, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 519, Leonshade wrote:
@Inf:

What's the significance of this?
Infinity went from having Creature as a weak SR, to saying this:
In post 507, Infinity 324 wrote:We should really wait for ASP's and tenshii's opinions on this. Also, does anyone townread the leon/s_s pair?
Given how willing creature is to sacrifice himself you have to be really sure to lynch us fypov.
So I think Inf SR'd his Lover for towncred, then TR'd him as a defence when a wagon formed on him. Part confbias, but the sudden shift and the tone make me confident I'm right.
- Vecna
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

If Infinity is scum and one of SS or Leon is I'd say it is SS.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”