Mini 1819: League of Legends: Clash of Fates (Endgame)

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2247, Antihero wrote:why not?
It seems more pro-town to me, giving somebody EXP. The most anti-town thing about it is the wifom of "Scum gave X farm, is that their scumbuddy?" but that really wouldn't last through much analysis of motive and the actions of whoever it was given to.

I have no skin, as I am an adorable scuttlebug.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Antihero »

why?

the obvious tradeoff to the experience is being a man down. and the choice of who gets exp is private afaik.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Hasn't RC been announcing who gets farm in his posts?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Antihero »

i... see the flavor name but not the player name
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Shaziro »

True, but haven't most folks flavor revealed?

Either way, nobody has answered why we're lynching postie first, instead of me. I'm not completely adverse to a postie lynch, I'll vote there, but I want to know why they're first.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:29 am

Post by Antihero »

whether or not most folks flavor "revealed" is irrelevant. who gets the exp from the lynches is not mod-confirmed.

postie is the most likely scum.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Shaziro »

Ok, so why not lynch me first?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

If we lynch you we can lynch Postie in the same day. Is this correct?
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Shaziro »

I believe that's what Lycan was saying. It also lets me do my special thing, and lets me give 2 levels of experience.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

currently asking if that's possible.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:00 am

Post by ɀefiend »

I'm no skinned singed. I will lynch Shaziro too IF we establish an actual strategy to go along with it, assuming that Postie lynch doesn't end the game.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:43 am

Yeah, that's why I'm waiting. I want to be clear on what we are doing if we make mechanical plays.
you suck randomidget
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:49 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Day 4.91:

Lynch Vote:

Postie (4): Antihero, Lady Lambdadelta, randomidget, ɀefiend
Basic (1): Postie
Antihero (0):
ɀefiend (0):
randomidget (0):
Lady Lambdadelta (0):
Thor665 (0):
Lycanfire (0):
Shaziro (0):

Not Voting: Thor665, Lycanfire, Basic, Shaziro

With 9 alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Farm Vote:

Antihero (0):
ɀefiend (0):
randomidget (0):
Lady Lambdadelta (0):
Postie (0):
Basic (0):
Thor665 (0):
Lycanfire (0):

Not Voting: Thor665, Postie, Lady Lambdadelta, Lycanfire, Antihero, Basic, Shaziro, randomidget, ɀefiend

With 9 alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Day ends and twilight begins in (expired on 2016-10-07 18:00:00).
Please italicize farm votes.

Thor665 replaces KillTheStory!
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Lycanfire »

Ok, that's what I was waiting for.

So, for starters it seems you only get skins from activating abilities. The most common way for this is to gain a level. I got my first skin (SKT Kalista) night 1 when I gained access to my abilities by having an oathsworn. Since then I've been Blood Moon Kalista and Victorious Kalista from level ups.

The thing is, Postie claims to be Popstar Ahri but neither her or jester have told me about leveling up. They've never received day farm. They've never received twilight farm. They've never received lynch farm (myself-Antihero). They've never received LLD farm (dwlee-random-myself?).

However, we do know from Maestro's flip that scum gain levels from NKs. Since there was no kill last night and Postie replaced in yesterday, Postie may not have been given the specifics of how they became Popstar Ahri.

Another problem I have with Postie's claim is that it levels into its passive and gets its ult before a regular spell. It also wasn't very provable when Jester claimed it to me night 1 when I claimed reliance on my partner in order to do anything to him. A neighbourizer/loverizer with our oathsworn PT is strong, but would it be worth farm? My first thought when I saw the claim was that we were never going to prove it because it takes 2 levels. Mine was innate at level 1.

I got a response from RC. Myself and Postie are valid lynches for my double day lynch, but it won't go through until the following twilight (twilight 5). There's also the chance Postie can decline to agree with me, but if we're intent on lynching her, that should mean claiming scum.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:56 am

Post by Lycanfire »

actually, there's an inacurracy in my above post. jester claimed to get spirit rush at level 3. postie claims 4. jester also claimed neighbourizer valuablizer at level 4 (???). postie claims level 3 (equally wtf, considering they don't have a claimed level 5/6)
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 2263, Lycanfire wrote:Ok, that's what I was waiting for.

So, for starters it seems you only get skins from activating abilities. The most common way for this is to gain a level. I got my first skin (SKT Kalista) night 1 when I gained access to my abilities by having an oathsworn. Since then I've been Blood Moon Kalista and Victorious Kalista from level ups.

The thing is, Postie claims to be Popstar Ahri but neither her or jester have told me about leveling up. They've never received day farm. They've never received twilight farm. They've never received lynch farm (myself-Antihero). They've never received LLD farm (dwlee-random-myself?).

However, we do know from Maestro's flip that scum gain levels from NKs. Since there was no kill last night and Postie replaced in yesterday, Postie may not have been given the specifics of how they became Popstar Ahri.

Another problem I have with Postie's claim is that it levels into its passive and gets its ult before a regular spell. It also wasn't very provable when Jester claimed it to me night 1 when I claimed reliance on my partner in order to do anything to him. A neighbourizer/loverizer with our oathsworn PT is strong, but would it be worth farm? My first thought when I saw the claim was that we were never going to prove it because it takes 2 levels. Mine was innate at level 1.

I got a response from RC. Myself and Postie are valid lynches for my double day lynch, but it won't go through until the following twilight (twilight 5). There's also the chance Postie can decline to agree with me, but if we're intent on lynching her, that should mean claiming scum.

I will confirm that there is one other way to gain a skin without gaining a level in this game. This is all I'll say and ask Postie to answer.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:16 am

UNVOTE:
you suck randomidget
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:52 am

Post by Thor665 »

Greetings all.

I will confirm the third party claim.
I'm not actually doing this because anyone appears to be doubting it, but rather because maybe I can just quote this post to people in other games who try reaction tests from 2008 on me as though they're new and exciting.
From deeply reading page 91 it sounds like this is a smart play;

Vote: SHaziro

Is there a reason we aren't Farm voting anyone?
We should Farm vote me so I can get out of people's hair.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:08 am

Post by Antihero »

what's the payout from the shaz lynch?

i guess i'm missing that.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Antihero »

farm antihero
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:08 am

In post 2268, Antihero wrote:what's the payout from the shaz lynch?

i guess i'm missing that.
It's a bonus lynch and we get two levels of experience alledgedly
you suck randomidget
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Antihero »

what bonus lynch?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Antihero »

i mean... i guess a shaz lynch would be a net positive if shaz was an iffy read for you.

it's not for me.
Spoiler:
In post 704, Shaziro wrote:
In post 454, SummerInWonderland wrote: I don't like the push on rando one bit, WHY would he claim that at this point, I dont see any reason as scum...
yea i have seem scum claim weird stuff for the sake of it before but this does not seem like that at all and I read it as very towny.
shaz is still voting that and I can't see good reason to stick with that. why?
@hiplop I am assuming you want these farm votes for good reasons ;)
VOTE:
hiplop
Right, first things first. She thinks something is towny, and can't see a good reason to keep my vote there. My problem is, I made it clear why my vote was still there, and what it'd take to remove it. She chose to ignore that. I figured it was probably just her wanting to know my reasons and maybe she didn't see them at first, but I think even just looking back and seeing "I think you slipped, so this is where I'm most comfortable voting, prove me wrong and it'll go away" is fairly clear.
In post 455, SummerInWonderland wrote:@shaziro are you town reading yume based on personality tells??
In post 277, Shaziro wrote:Yume appears to be more timid and careful with her posts when she's scum, from what I've seen. With Vedith's stuff she was just firing back quickly and wasn't concerned with how it appeared.
this has nothing to do with alignment?? its weak and she sits null to me
I don't like it and I don't like your tunnel on rando
VOTE: shaziro
So now she calls it a tunnel on Random. I don't know about you, but I've never seen somebody tunneling say "If you can just do some towny stuff, instead of a lot of nada, my opinion will change with that. I'm not locked into a read on you by any means". But, if she asserts that it's what is happening, folks might believe her and follow suit. Especially when in that last quote, she'd already started buddying up to Hiplop. Now, yes, town buddying up with town is an important part of the game, but I genuinely don't think she had a townread on him when he'd spent practically all of the time before that making jokes and fooling around. You can argue that fooling around is townlop, but Legends of the Hidden Speakeasy says otherwise. She also discredited my thoughts on Yume with no real argument. Just more assertion. "That has nothing to do with alignment."...okay, but why? I've shown why I think it does, why couldn't she show why she thinks it doesn't? Again, I figured it might just be that she doesn't like to explain why she reads things a certain way, I've seen an annoyingly large number of folks refuse to explain their reads, assumedly to keep their precious scumhunting secrets secret? Maybe it was just that, and she's just wrong town (Which I brought up when FB started calling her scum, because that's where I was at at the time).
In post 560, SummerInWonderland wrote:Okay sorry I have been busy the few days  I do think I can give some reads though this is the best way I get my thoughts out for myself! :]

Town- slight town reads
Hiplop – Jess thinks MUNDO is town and you need farm for good reasons! I don’t see you acting different from town hiplop other than MUNDO is in control and I am glad I have a town read on my boyfriend! I also know a super secret way to catch you as scum hehe :P
Random Midget –Believe what he said about thresh being in the game and doubt he would lie about that as scum! I fail to see the motive as why scum would do that because he got heat for that? I would say this is a solid town read and I didn’t like the push on it town read
Jester- I like that you continue to question people and I think that is towny and trying to grasp thoughts. I liked your questions to shaz as well! slight town read

Shaziro- I don’t like your pushes particularly on random and then your progression with Yume. I think you are more null because you could just be wrong? I don’t like the random pushed but you pushed it super aggresivley and I think that comes more from town than scum? My mind goes back and forth with this..
Now let's talk about this post, which really started to change my mind to the scummy side of things! First off, more buddying with hiplop, as well as the "Super secret way to catch you as scum" thing, which I think is completely fiction and meant to make other people think "Oh, she knows him super well so it must be true, therefore Hiplop is town!", which would then make a townhip happier with her slot.

She's back to calling my push on Random a push, instead of tunneling. The "you got heat for it so scum wouldn't do that!" is just dumb, imo. Gambits are a thing, and if, for instance, he knew that a scum partner was Lucian and he was Thresh (or vice versa), he could make that claim, deal with the suspicion, and then ride the towncred. I'm not claiming that's what happened, as I believe the claim fairly fully now, but I think that her trying to ignore the fact that it could easily be a scum gambit is her trying to push on me for doing something "anti-town".

The Jester read is 100% where I agree with Fire about it being fake. Jester has asked me 2 questions, and one of them was garbage by -anyone's- metrics. The first was who I felt "wasn't doing so hot", basically asking me who I thought was faking a role restriction. That's fair enough, but fairly null imo. I can see how it could be seen as towny though, so that's not my problem. The second was him asking me if it was "a bit early for a chainsaw". Because he missed that I was voting to give him farm, not to lynch him. That was clarified fairly quickly, and I don't see any way that misunderstanding could be read as any kind of alignment. So the "questions to shaz" she liked amounted to "who do you think is a fake post restriction?" and "LOL WAY TO CHAINSA- what? Oh. Nevermind". That read is fake as all hell.

Lastly, she does the non-commital fence read on me. I sit on the fence a lot too, especially when I start playing devil's advocate, and I understand that it's not a bad thing. But I -don't- like that Vedith gave -me- hell for it, but not her. Which made me think that if he was actually scum instead of just wrong town, like I'd been wavering on him, they could be partners, and he's selectively applying "logic" to benefit scum. Firebringer was right when he pointed out that she and Vedith have the same reads, and he jumped to defend her and decry the idea of voting her. The same thing he accused FB of doing. I think Summer is the more likely of the two of them to be scum, as (like I said), Vedith rubs me the wrong way a lot of the time anyhow and could simply be angrily wrong. But if she flipped scum, I'd be sure he would. So, once I'd made those connections, I went with the vote on 'er.

Apologies for spelling/grammar fuckups, I'm tired and being powered by gas station hot dogs. But, I'm as good as my word, and I said I'd explain.

^i doubt this is bussing. at the time of the post, siw was one of three competing wagons and it was clear hiplop would be heavy-duty defending the slot. there's not much incentive to bus.

does anyone have any reason to think there's enough of a chance shaz is scum where it's worth lynching the slot before postie?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Antihero »

and that leads me RIGHT back to this
In post 2225, Antihero wrote:what needs to happen:
>vote postie
>give reasons for why postie is town
you can add:
>give reasons for why someone other than postie is scum
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Shaziro »

Anti, I give 2 levels of experience to whoever I want when I get lynched. Here's the way this goes, Lycan can correct me if I'm wrong:

I get lynched.
I give 2 levels to Lycan
Lycan uses his special ability to cause a second lynch on Postie

IF:

Postie flips scum and game ends? WE WIN WOO!

Postie flips scum and game doesn't end? WE HAVE MORE LEVELS ON TOWN AND THE GAME GOES ON WOOHOO!

Posite flips town? WE HAVE MORE LEVELS ON TOWN AND THE GAME GOES ON WOOHOO!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”