farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6775 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 6749, kraskaesque wrote:@titus
i think what fayar said about you not being aware of how your actions are playing a huge part in keeping this shitfest going is true
back when i bitched a little on day 2 about you two, far immediately backed down but then you baited her again
and at the start of this day you were totally baiting her before she even posted anything
suffice to say the fact that you went as far as unnecessarily confirm yourself as town and knowingly ruined RR's plan to do a "HA! IN YOUR FACE" to far is...
Well at least someone else saw that.

Just keep the votes coming.
The beach thing is a bust.

NC has my reads.
Nothing I saw will sway Titus and she must have her way.
And before she plays victium again about how I called her names or shit.
The amount of name calling she did far exceeded anything I said. Forgive me for having an opinion that doesn't match Titus.
No need to worry about that happening again.

mod:extending deadline to 5 days
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6776 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 6760, Skybird wrote:
In post 6465, Titus wrote:
In post 6460, Skybird wrote:I was able to get caught up with the long night/locked thread phase. :) I see there is an order for claiming who we voted for in the BP event, so I won't reveal my vote right now. I did get an alliance with Xkfyu. Still not sure what his alignment is. :neutral:
Can I see your reads then?
Here's what I have so far. I'm still ISOing people trying to figure some of them out. That's the group at the bottom still "in process".

Town

Titus – confirmed town
Mastin – very nearly confirmed town
Yume – very nearly confirmed town

Near Town

RR – His interactions show me that he is trying to solve the game. Also the Hydra dissonance. I feel this shows that both heads are active and trying to solve the game.
TheFuzzylogic99 – Based on Math’s read since Math flipped town.
Almost50
Grapes

Null

Kraskaeaque
Xkfyu – I wanted to have a PT with him to better sort him. Part of why I am leaning scum on him is his claim he made in our PT. He’s also making no attempt to sort my alignment. I am not seeing anything in the thread that makes me think he’s town. But I have other input from Steven indicating that he is town. So I'm not sure which way to go here.

Almost Scum

Farside – I felt she was town in our PT. The things putting her here instead of the next level up is the stubbornness and game play like blowing up the Joy Ride and the weird claim. I’m not opposed to lynching her but would rather lynch from my scum pool right now.

Scum Pool

DGB – no attempts to figure the game out and weird claims/gambits.
TWIE – Haven’t seen much from him (if anything). I know this is the way that TWIE normally is, but by now I would expect to start seeing some insights into players.
Snarkysnowman

Still Processing

Shadow Step
Shiro
Not Chara
MagnaofIllusion
McMenno
Creature
Randomidget
Firebringer
This is scum skybird.
Just an fyi
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6777 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 6775, farside22 wrote:
i think what fayar said about you not being aware of how your actions are playing a huge part in keeping this shitfest going is true
back when i bitched a little on day 2 about you two, far immediately backed down but then you baited her again
and at the start of this day you were totally baiting her before she even posted anything
suffice to say the fact that you went as far as unnecessarily confirm yourself as town and knowingly ruined RR's plan to do a "HA! IN YOUR FACE" to far is...

NC has my reads.
The amount of name calling she did far exceeded anything I said. Forgive me for having an opinion that doesn't match Titus.

Deadline? Did you mean your V/LA?

Elaborate on Skybird please.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6778 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 6777, Reasonably Rational wrote:

NC has my reads.

-Cerb
V/LA extended.

Skybird and I spoke at length. She questioned why I blew up the joy ride, but I didn't feel I could trust her.
She gave weak reads and at the end of the day thought xfyul was scum, whom she barely mentions now.
Her scum list basically is a who is lurking scum list.
That's pretty weak from her.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6779 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also I wouldn't be surprised if I'm not the only player with a 3rd party win con.
My gut say dgb probably falls under that category.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6780 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:56 pm

Fair enough. The xkfyu point can't be properly evaluated without knowing what he claimed to her and what steven has told her about it.

And I was telling you all yesterday that third parties are a thing here. I actually have evidence of at least 2 third party factions in this game, though only one has a pt/is informed at all.

So, were you playing towards a town win con, with the third party thing as an out just in case, or were you playing for the 3p win con the whole time? Is that why you were saying you weren't going to be using your vote power, so you wouldn't use up your points and put yourself further away from your alternative win condition?

@Yume: I said two things about peridot. Not sure which one you're saying is correct, but I did receive separate confirmation about my mechanical suspicions regarding peridot, whic simultaneously disproved my identity theory.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6781 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Titus »

NC has my reads.

No. I triggered so you would stop attacking me, Yume, and mastina. I targeted you with my action because I had one and wanted to be wrong.

Can you elaborate more on Skybird scum?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6782 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6780, Reasonably Rational wrote:Fair enough. The xkfyu point can't be properly evaluated without knowing what he claimed to her and what steven has told her about it.

And I was telling you all yesterday that third parties are a thing here. I actually have evidence of at least 2 third party factions in this game, though only one has a pt/is informed at all.

So, were you playing towards a town win con, with the third party thing as an out just in case, or were you playing for the 3p win con the whole time? Is that why you were saying you weren't going to be using your vote power, so you wouldn't use up your points and put yourself further away from your alternative win condition?

@Yume: I said two things about peridot. Not sure which one you're saying is correct, but I did receive separate confirmation about my mechanical suspicions regarding peridot, whic simultaneously disproved my identity theory.

-Cerb
Two third parties?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6783 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:04 pm

In post 6782, Titus wrote:
In post 6780, Reasonably Rational wrote:Fair enough. The xkfyu point can't be properly evaluated without knowing what he claimed to her and what steven has told her about it.

-Cerb
Two third parties?
Yep. Details aren't significant yet, and I'm not the only one with the information so any elaboration will have to wait.

-Cerb
Show

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6784 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by Not Chara »

farside isn't scum. she's third party/town. which one she is isn't certain, but she absolutely isn't mafia.

i decided day 1 that arguing with Titus wouldn't be fruitful for me. i don't have the means or the confidence to do so.
Cerb: as someone who fooled town with your third party role in Saga Frontier, what do you think about farside's claim? i know you said you wouldn't take about her without the beachapalooza votes, but my question is in a mechanical sense. you've spoken a bit about your play in Saga Frontier here, and i ended up reading those parts of that game. i'm not sure if you could have won with town or not, i didn't read the entire thing.

sorry for my absence. this weekend has been busy. i've skimmed, but am not really caught up with the recent pages.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6785 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Not Chara »

no, i really should say. i think farside is town. the effort she would be putting in, as an anti-town third party, to keep me on her side by continuing to play in our neighbourhood would be ridiculous. it isn't as though i have sway in this game. i believe her claim. she was doing anti-town things earlier as part of her win condition/frustration, but she's given up on that.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6786 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

-Cerb
Yeah, it sound fun at first, hey let's get point, get a 3rd party win and call it a game.
I also had the town win condition if I can't reach the right number of points.
I use the points and I start getting further from the 3rd opportunity.
I think my event is useful but in the end I wasnt thinking about it since I use points to get it going.

Funny story I asked the mod in the PT how many points we gwt if Chara votes self and I vote nc and he told us 5 points.
Poor mod unknowingly mod confirmed us to each other with that response without meaning to.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6787 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:35 pm

In post 6786, farside22 wrote:

-Cerb
Yeah, it sound fun at first, hey let's get point, get a 3rd party win and call it a game.
I also had the town win condition if I can't reach the right number of points.
I use the points and I start getting further from the 3rd opportunity.
I think my event is useful but in the end I wasnt thinking about it since I use points to get it going.

Funny story I asked the mod in the PT how many points we gwt if Chara votes self and I vote nc and he told us 5 points.
Poor mod unknowingly mod confirmed us to each other with that response without meaning to.
That's not mod confirmation. That's what the mechanics for the event state.

So the 3p thing waa the goal, got it.

So if we refuse to ally with you for the rest of the game, and nobody targets you, you'll be forced to play for a town win, yes?

@NC: you should read the rest of the game, it's a good lesson in living on the edge of death. I couldn't win with town. As soon as I removed all my targets, which included the entire scum team, I endgamed everyone else.

There's no reason for farside to claim.being 3p here. She's not on the verge of lynch, and she has nothing to offer town. There's no real parallels to my situation in SF.

-Cerb
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6788 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Yes, there is. She is on the verge of being lynched. She has to explain her behavior, so she claims 3p.

There is no forcing Farside to play town. She blocked obvtown Grapes sending us that much closer to several town deaths.

Late ascetic claimer = lynch
Jeopardizing town to suffer multi death = lynch
Not claiming 3p until pressure of death = lynch
Continued over dramatization of things = lynch
Lie about visiting her results in conftowning her = lynch
Terrible day 1 association = lynch
Multiple attempts to claim the setup conftown them = lynch

There's just too much there to trust Farside
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6789 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Titus »

I am back to eating dinner now. Bbl.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6790 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:30 pm

Shh Titus. I want Farside's response, not your attack. Your attack is useless and has already given us all the information that we need.

-Cerb
Show

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6791 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 6778, farside22 wrote:
In post 6777, Reasonably Rational wrote:

NC has my reads.

-Cerb
V/LA extended.

Skybird and I spoke at length. She questioned why I blew up the joy ride, but I didn't feel I could trust her.
She gave weak reads and at the end of the day thought xfyul was scum, whom she barely mentions now.
Her scum list basically is a who is lurking scum list.
That's pretty weak from her.
Crap Farside, you aren't even bothering to read what I wrote about Xkyfu are you. Go back and read it again and pull your head out.
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6792 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by grapes »

@Fire
- Got anyone as a third in mind?

@Skybird
- Why do you think I'm town? Could you possibly iso and give your thoughts on like... your entire "processing" pile. Because there's more than enough content from a majority of those names that you should be able to get some kind of read.

@Chara
- Who are you thinkin is scum at this point sorry if you've said this already somewhere.

@Magna
- Any other scumvibes besides farside?

@Yume
- What's up.

@Almost
- You still think shiro's scum?

@TWIE
- Are you reading the game? Do you have any other scumreads besides farside?

@random
- Like sorry for saying that you shoudl get vig'd but not really like you've coasted mad hard and need to die before lylo. :p
reads would be cool? thoughts on shit that's happening in the game right now too. lol

@shrio
- Who's your most solid townread outside the confirmed town people?

@Snarky
- What's your read on me?

@Menno
- Less sure on chara than I was. You still confident there? How about RR?

@Shadow
- What's your favorite flavor of rope?

@Creature
- We need you for keeping up the thread charisma! Also we should bounce reads a bit mine feel kinda stale in areas.

@XK
- Do you exist?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6793 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Titus »

@grapes, Xkyku is VLA until Monday. Check Varsoona's latest post. He likely didn't vote in the beach event but we'll see.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6794 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 6792, grapes wrote:@shrio - Who's your most solid townread outside the confirmed town people?
Otosan,neesan and Fire.

For the record, Farside is yosarion from saga, town with alternate hard personal win con. Pretty obvious stuff here.

Like, I don't get how novody made the parrarel yet.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6795 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by Titus »

That's because it is inaccurate.

Yoyo was straight forward. He said he needed rings, asked for them, and never lied about it.

Farside claims 3p who has to do these things after being caught, much like Cerb hydra in Saga.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6796 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by Shiro »

No? Yos lied that we all win with his rings when in reality it waw solo.

Circumstances of the win con are also different. Yos needed town cooperation, far not so much.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6797 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by Titus »

Yoyo full claimed his abilities and was never a 3rd party. He was just a townie that could be removed. He never hurt town in pursuit.

Here, Farside has attacked obvious town and used her climax ability last night to block Grapes (if we trust her) which puts all of town closer to death. Cerb in Saga is clearly the better analogue. Both were anti-town and never claimed until pushed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #6798 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by McMenno »

there's no cake emoji :(

can we compromise on xk maybe
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #6799 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 6792, grapes wrote:
@Fire
- Got anyone as a third in mind?

@Skybird
- Why do you think I'm town? Could you possibly iso and give your thoughts on like... your entire "processing" pile. Because there's more than enough content from a majority of those names that you should be able to get some kind of read.

@Chara
- Who are you thinkin is scum at this point sorry if you've said this already somewhere.

@Magna
- Any other scumvibes besides farside?

@Yume
- What's up.

@Almost
- You still think shiro's scum?

@TWIE
- Are you reading the game? Do you have any other scumreads besides farside?

@random
- Like sorry for saying that you shoudl get vig'd but not really like you've coasted mad hard and need to die before lylo. :p
reads would be cool? thoughts on shit that's happening in the game right now too. lol

@shrio
- Who's your most solid townread outside the confirmed town people?

@Snarky
- What's your read on me?

@Menno
- Less sure on chara than I was. You still confident there? How about RR?

@Shadow
- What's your favorite flavor of rope?

@Creature
- We need you for keeping up the thread charisma! Also we should bounce reads a bit mine feel kinda stale in areas.

@XK
- Do you exist?
Nice busywork for other people

A+
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”