Mini 1819: League of Legends: Clash of Fates (Endgame)

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Shaziro »

I mean, I'm happy that I'm a firm townread, but I'm a jungle creep Anti, I'm literally meant to get lynched for Town to get ahead. I -should- have pointed that out Day 1 when it looked like we were gonna nolynch, but I wasn't paying enough attention to deadlines.

Also, Thor, you've effectively claimed 3rd party at this point, why aren't you claiming outright?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2324, Antihero wrote:if you're unfamiliar with the context of shaz's case on SiW, you're bullSmurfing by blithly saying "nuh uh."
I did not say 'nuh-uh'
I actually made a very direct set of comments about why I disagreed with your take.
So which of us is BSing exactly?
In post 2324, Antihero wrote:you're also bullSmurfing a scumread on my slot if you bothered to read mollie's leg of posting OR any of my posting on day 3.
Why does Mollie's posting or your actions Day 1 equate to you being provably town?
I'll agree I haven't read them, but I would tend to think that if you were obv. town you could be doing it on Day 4 also - as opposed to stating empty reads and then throwing tatrums and lying about what other people are saying.
In post 2324, Antihero wrote:it doesn't really surprise me you're doing this though. it's all about pedantry and having the best zinger comeback, right?
Not all.
But, yeah, I agree that I'm having the better zingers and comebacks.
Of course your empty arguments make it easy, natch.
In post 2324, Antihero wrote:you can have the last word. i'm not engaging any further.
Yeah, the ol' "I won't debate you because I'm above it - it has nothing to do with you showcasing how right you are, how wrong I am, and how my stances are empty and I can't back anything up, and you're pointing out that I'm BSing'.

Okay, whatevs.
We'll lynch you later and it will all sort out.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2325, Shaziro wrote:I mean, I'm happy that I'm a firm townread, but I'm a jungle creep Anti, I'm literally meant to get lynched for Town to get ahead. I -should- have pointed that out Day 1 when it looked like we were gonna nolynch, but I wasn't paying enough attention to deadlines.
Agreed - it's why he's scum, you're either his buddy, or he's campaigning for town cred. He has zero reason to call you town beyond his own role PM.
In post 2325, Shaziro wrote:Also, Thor, you've effectively claimed 3rd party at this point, why aren't you claiming outright?
Kinda thought my predecessor would have already done so, and it doesn't really matter because you either will believe I'm a 3rd party that can win with town, in which case I don't need to claim more, or you think I'm lying, in which case I need to die regardless of what I claim. So just behave that way - though I would tend to think an open 3rd claim kinda strongly points to the former, but that's just me.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'm also not sure it matters, frankly my predecessors made my wincon quite difficult by being lurksacks, but, them's the breaks.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Shaziro »

I figured even a third party might have some ability that could be useful in coordination with town, and if you can win with town it would be in your best interest as well as the town's to use that ability to the benefit of the town. Also, I can easily see why he thinks that having what he considers to be a confirmed town (thanks to my case on SiW which you really should read, I'm glad I was 100% right there and my scumdar isn't blown to shit) around is better than having some levels, but if you look he actually said that given my special ability thing and the two levels, me dying isn't a terrible idea. I think he's just trying to weigh the benefits of a townfirm vs the levels and a night of no kills. Given that if we lynch me, and then scum don't get to kill, we're effectively on the same grounds as if we didn't lynch me but with the added benefit of 2 levels, I think my death is worth it. That, and those two levels get us the lynch on Postie the next day, apparently, which means we could lynch postie -and- another suspect to increase our odds of hitting scum.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Thor665 »

If I had any magical scumhunting capabilities I would probably be mildly guarded in revealing them insomuch as I don't want scum to shoot me, as I can't win after death.
As currently stands - you have my honest opinions about people's scumminess - I think that's helpful enough.
If things change, maybe my offers will change, but at the moment that's all I've got from what I see available within the claims.

I would buy into your theory about Anti more (and, yes, I read that case) if he hadn't so blindly tripled down on his read on you as opposed to saying 'yeah, it's gut, but I feel good about it'.
Instead he acted like he had a case, when he didn't, and then got pouncy when I pointed out reality to him.
That's a scum reaction.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 2325, Shaziro wrote:I mean, I'm happy that I'm a firm townread, but I'm a jungle creep Anti, I'm literally meant to get lynched for Town to get ahead.
sell me on the "get ahead" part

honestly i feel like you and lycan are abandoning a reads based approach and saying "lol let's just toss shaz off the cliff because he's not 'confirmed' town"

there's not enough conftown to just line lynch. using the most generous definition of 'conftown' there are 2: lycan and lld. i can get one more if i get experience to level 3 but even then it's not autowin.

am i misunderstanding something?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Antihero »

by the way, lycans plan DOES put the number at evens
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

Shaz isn't scum. He wants us to lynch him.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:30 am

Post by ɀefiend »

If we are going with Lycan and Shaz' plan then I would prefer if Postie and Thor were not on the wagon.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:31 am

Post by ɀefiend »

VOTE: Unvote
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:32 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Day 4.94:

Lynch Vote:

Postie (2): Antihero, Lady Lambdadelta
Basic (1): Postie
Shaziro (1): Thor665
Antihero (0):
ɀefiend (0):
randomidget (0):
Lady Lambdadelta (0):
Thor665 (0):
Lycanfire (0):

Not Voting: Lycanfire, Basic, Shaziro, randomidget, ɀefiend

With 9 alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Farm Vote:

Antihero (1): Antihero
ɀefiend (0):
randomidget (0):
Lady Lambdadelta (0):
Postie (0):
Basic (0):
Thor665 (0):
Lycanfire (0):

Not Voting: Thor665, Postie, Lady Lambdadelta, Lycanfire, Basic, Shaziro, randomidget, ɀefiend

With 9 alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Day ends and twilight begins in (expired on 2016-10-07 18:00:00).
Please italicize farm votes.

Boopadoop.
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2333, Randomnamechange wrote:Shaz isn't scum. He wants us to lynch him.
I will agree he says this.
In post 2334, ɀefiend wrote:If we are going with Lycan and Shaz' plan then I would prefer if Postie and Thor were not on the wagon.
I intend to be on any wagon that goes through today.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

Not under the innocuous claim of neutral third party that your pred provided and you have chosen to ride the wave with. You haven't provided anything that actually helps the town and your squabble with antihero hasn't amounted to any sort of case or meaningful discussion. So we don't need to take the risk of "activating" any of your potentially dangerous abilities (which are unknown) by allowing you on a wagon which can potentially yield multiple levels.

If you refuse we can always lynch you and Postie together, like I wanted originally.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 2338, ɀefiend wrote:If you refuse we can always lynch you and Postie together, like I wanted originally.
I would be okay with this.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I have provided reads and opinions - that is the definition of what a town player should do to help town.
The multiple levels are, according to Shaz, chosen by Shaz, learn 2 read?

I have no idea how you even expect to enforce a 'Thor off da wagonz!' plan short of lynching me - I will not help you with your goal, so feel free to react with whatever solution you think is best. I'm here - vote away sweet cheeks - I'm going to vote whatever wagon goes through.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2339, Postie wrote:
In post 2338, ɀefiend wrote:If you refuse we can always lynch you and Postie together, like I wanted originally.
I would be okay with this.
Thanks for endorsing me as more trustworthy to most of the game? :lol:
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

anti: shaz is a free lynch because his global track would force scum to abstain. he would take the place of an NK and let me activate my ult. this opens us up to the possibility of a no lynch tomorrow as the double day will happen twilight 5, and we can say if postie refuses, it's claiming scum and would result in a day 6 lynch.

so we can get 1/day 2/shaziro 1/twilight 1/lld levels today and 1/day 1/postie 1/lld levels tomorrow assuming a postie lynch isn't game.

we could easily buff up zefiend or test postie's role in the meantime
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:54 am

Post by Basic »

Will be catching up shortly and posting when i can.
If it's not going to be remembered in Five years time,
It's not worth worrying about Five minutes longer.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Basic »

Based on the Shaziro/Postie observations over Valuablizer.
It sounds like a very pro town role. And im not loving a Postie lynch.

@Lycan. Im no skin.

Im kinda against a shaziro lynch because i do actually see him as town so im conflicted. I know he has a point but im just not happy with it but ill do it if everyone is for it.
In post 2263, Lycanfire wrote:Ok, that's what I was waiting for.

So, for starters it seems you only get skins from activating abilities. The most common way for this is to gain a level. I got my first skin (SKT Kalista) night 1 when I gained access to my abilities by having an oathsworn. Since then I've been Blood Moon Kalista and Victorious Kalista from level ups.

The thing is, Postie claims to be Popstar Ahri but neither her or jester have told me about leveling up. They've never received day farm. They've never received twilight farm. They've never received lynch farm (myself-Antihero). They've never received LLD farm (dwlee-random-myself?).

However, we do know from Maestro's flip that scum gain levels from NKs. Since there was no kill last night and Postie replaced in yesterday, Postie may not have been given the specifics of how they became Popstar Ahri.

Another problem I have with Postie's claim is that it levels into its passive and gets its ult before a regular spell. It also wasn't very provable when Jester claimed it to me night 1 when I claimed reliance on my partner in order to do anything to him. A neighbourizer/loverizer with our oathsworn PT is strong, but would it be worth farm? My first thought when I saw the claim was that we were never going to prove it because it takes 2 levels. Mine was innate at level 1.

I got a response from RC. Myself and Postie are valid lynches for my double day lynch, but it won't go through until the following twilight (twilight 5). There's also the chance Postie can decline to agree with me, but if we're intent on lynching her, that should mean claiming scum.
In post 2264, Lycanfire wrote:actually, there's an inacurracy in my above post. jester claimed to get spirit rush at level 3. postie claims 4. jester also claimed neighbourizer valuablizer at level 4 (???). postie claims level 3 (equally wtf, considering they don't have a claimed level 5/6)
Hm.... This seems ironic coming from me but this concerns me. Then again i was never particularily on the Jester train anyway.... so..... this would suck. But there's only 2ways of finding out....
In post 2288, Postie wrote:
In post 2265, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I will confirm that there is one other way to gain a skin without gaining a level in this game. This is all I'll say and ask Postie to answer.
I got a Popstar Ahri role PM so I have no clue how the skin thing happened.
This dont bode well.
In post 2292, Postie wrote:Mod just informed me that I got my skin when I accepted Lycan's soulbond request.
This would have been better if LLD hadnt posted before. Though i wanna say it makes some sense.

Shaziro as a jester would not make sense for me.
He would have continued to rant over Random day1 if it was the case i would think.

Town seems to be in a moderately good position atm.
There's pro's and con's to both decisions re: lynching shaz first or not.
Im not confident Postie is scum, re: Maestro blackmist/Kalista but thats my own standpoint, i can be wrong.
Ill follow the crowd here once what we're doing is actually decided.
If it's not going to be remembered in Five years time,
It's not worth worrying about Five minutes longer.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Shaziro »

Again, Jesters are a bastard role. I literally can't be one.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:45 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2340, Thor665 wrote:I have provided reads and opinions - that is the definition of what a town player should do to help town.
The multiple levels are, according to Shaz, chosen by Shaz, learn 2 read?

I have no idea how you even expect to enforce a 'Thor off da wagonz!' plan short of lynching me - I will not help you with your goal, so feel free to react with whatever solution you think is best. I'm here - vote away sweet cheeks - I'm going to vote whatever wagon goes through.
-Your reads and opinions haven't changed anything. The game is relatively solved. YOUR role is the only one making things difficult and making some people paranoid.

-Your refusal to claim or enlighten the town with any info contrasts with being "neutral."

-Shaz is 3rd party and although I trust him, you are claimed 3rd party as well. That is plenty of reason on its own to be wary of allowing you to have any interaction with him at all.

-If you're truly neutral why do you insist on being part of the lynch wagon? A five person town-bloc is already established: Myself, lycan, antihero, lld and Shaziro can hammer himself to be absolutely safe. Why are you intent on unraveling whatever plan we come up with?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2346, ɀefiend wrote:-Your reads and opinions haven't changed anything. The game is relatively solved. YOUR role is the only one making things difficult and making some people paranoid.
You are literally the first person expressing that - who else is being all freaked out and confused by me and my role?
In post 2346, ɀefiend wrote:-Your refusal to claim or enlighten the town with any info contrasts with being "neutral."
What else do you need to know?
In post 2346, ɀefiend wrote:-Shaz is 3rd party and although I trust him, you are claimed 3rd party as well. That is plenty of reason on its own to be wary of allowing you to have any interaction with him at all.
Yeah, the 'interaction' of being on his lynch wagon is just crazy sauce to allow.
In post 2346, ɀefiend wrote:-If you're truly neutral why do you insist on being part of the lynch wagon? A five person town-bloc is already established: Myself, lycan, antihero, lld and Shaziro can hammer himself to be absolutely safe. Why are you intent on unraveling whatever plan we come up with?
Well, for a few reasons;
1. My wincon is based on being on lynch wagons.
2. There is absolutely no negative to me being on the lynch wagon unless you think I'm anti-town, in which case the lynch wagon should be on me.

So, what the hell are you spewing about derpy?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Shaziro »

I'm town, not third party.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Thor665 »

C'mon man, he needs to sweat the theory that we're aligned scum who both claimed 3rd party - let him rock ;)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”