massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:50 am

Post by massive »

Grapes is town.

Zach is pushing his way towards straight up moron. I "popped in" and "posted reads" because someone asked me to and it's even quoted in the same goddamn post.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:06 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:28 am

Post by itlepip »

VOTE: Zach
Predictable, really I suppose. It was an act of purest optimism to have posed the question in the first place.

"Show him the fucking bread"
-Ether June 12, 2016, at 11:14 pm EST
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:58 am

Post by TwoFace »

so attempting to catch up, basically treat me like a replacement because I really haven't paid much attention.

based on the last VCs, Naomi and Massive had the most votes. Can the people voting these people point me to your reasons so i can attempt to see if I agree or disagree with them and also do some fact checking?

Thanks
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:59 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 503, TwoFace wrote:so attempting to catch up, basically treat me like a replacement because I really haven't paid much attention.

based on the last VCs, Naomi and Massive had the most votes. Can the people voting these people point me to your reasons so i can attempt to see if I agree or disagree with them and also do some fact checking?

Thanks
You sure have posted an awful lot to not have been paying attention.
V/LA every 5pm Friday - 8am Monday, EST.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:04 am

Post by TwoFace »

because I have been busy so I basically only read and respond to what is on the page that i happen to be reading when I check the thread. I want to kind of at least stay abreast of what's going on until i can get the proper time to re-read. End of the month is always a bad time for me, so are weekends so yeah I'm behind
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:04 am

Post by TwoFace »

so can you tell me who you are voting for and why instead of giving me a shit about my number of posts.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:05 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 506, TwoFace wrote:so can you tell me who you are voting for and why instead of giving me a shit about my number of posts.
Aren't you ignoring me anyways?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:10 am

Post by TwoFace »

I was but I realize I can't figure out the game while ignoring people.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 508, TwoFace wrote:I was but I realize I can't figure out the game while ignoring people.
How open-minded of you.

I'm currently voting Naomi. See for both my reasoning and my hesitance in voting her.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Oops

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:20 am

Post by TwoFace »

Thank you, i will read that and the thread at lunch
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:28 am

Post by TwoFace »

Ok so it kind of looks like a policy lynch or at least not a very good reason to vote. She's doing the things she said she would do and you worry that she's town. That doesn't make me like your vote at all on her.

Do you have anything else? Because if seriously that's your only reasons you should probably be looking elsewhere.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:43 am

Post by Xkfyu »

I am always looking elsewhere.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:56 am

Post by TwoFace »

Since waiting for everyone will take too long and I have about a half hour before I go on a walk. Correct me if I am wrong but these are basically the reasons why people are voting for whoever they are and my thoughts of them (note just my thoughts if the reason is good enough to warrant a vote, no actual fact checking to see if the person is actually doing whatever it is they are accused of)

Jean wagon

MASSIVE - Voted for the color thing/role pm. Later added something about her not OMGUSing him back when she gave her list reads and basically not understanding how she came to some of her conclusions. -
Id say both of these reasons are kind of weak. The part that massive mentions about her reads would have been nice if he attempted to ask her to explain or if he tried to interact with her or something so I don't think massive has provided a good enough list of reasons for his vote.

XY -
Already covered

Simple - thinks the color thing is a scum slip and also quotes a bunch of her quotes that don't really look scummy to me and asks for more votes -
Both of these are terrible reasons, they are also his only game related content. He also needs to post more or replace out

grapes - As far as I can tell votes Naomi because of the posts that Simple quoted and provides no other reasons.
That's the worst sheep vote I have ever seen. It's a terrible vote even if it wasn't a sheep vote.

My gut says naomi wagon is a bad wagon mainly because there isn't a single good reason for any of the votes on her. The closest is the "scum slip" but even that is kind of meh

Massive wagon

Nos - Vote on massive was from way back on page 1.
I don't consider this to be a serious vote on massive. He only mentions massive 3 times and it's the 3rd time that gives me pause. 356 is actually I could see coming from scum. he's basically considering both of the largest wagons.

Zach - Votes massive for using the role pm color thing.
I actually like this vote, it may not be a good reason to lynch massive for it but I can see myself doing the same thing.

Gerry - technically isn't voting him anymore but voted him for a dumb reason but later claims it was an obvious joke -
bad reason to vote. pretty much all of the reasons he has voted have been for terrible reasons. Kind of proves my point that if he is town, he's not useful to us.

to me it seems like scum is content with the current state of the game. Naomi to me looks like a sacrificial lamb. The people on the Naomi wagon I can't decide if scum is the one with the bad reasons (simple) or the one who sheeped it (grapes)

not on the Naomi wagon I think Nos is a good candidate for scum.

So do i vote Nos?

yeah, got heads.

vote: nos

OK got to run for now.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Who is Jean?

Naomi?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:05 am

Post by TwoFace »

Yeah sorry meant Naomi.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:52 am

Post by TwoFace »

@naomi. Help me understand something. Why are you so concerned with Nos's town reads? Why did it matter to you if he specifically did or didn't have any?

After reading Nos's posts while I wish he'd post more. I actually can't really find anything that screams omg scum. The fact he went to quote posts from another game while a waste of time, feels kind of townish.

Umvote?

Heads
unvote
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:55 am

Post by TwoFace »

The game has been open for 6 days and Simple only has 2 posts and they weren't even good. Why are people ok with this?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:05 am

Post by massive »

Don't think I've ever seen so many capital letters in my name.

So, while I'm glad that you are engaged enough to go back and give reasons for everyone's votes, don't you think you ought to maybe give one for your own?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:10 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 519, massive wrote:don't you think you ought to maybe give one for your own?
uh... I'm not voting anyone atm. I just voted and shortly thereafter unvoted and both of those my reasons were made clear in the posts.

When are you going to drop your vote for the color thing?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:14 am

Post by massive »

Yeah, I see. And I'm feeling particularly grumpy towards this game, so I didn't bother reading the previews when I posted.

I'm unlikely to drop my vote for the color thing. I think it's a legit slip. I don't think Naomi really knew what color town was. It's shitty but it is what it is. You know, it'd be different if there was no color-coded words in the PMs and it was just off of the front page, but again -- it is what it is. I'm 100% unlikely to let up on it.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:16 am

Post by TwoFace »

ok so assume you're right and she's scum. You have any thoughts on who she could be scum with?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:39 am

Post by massive »

I'd probably look at the people trying to either brush aside the "psychology" reasoning (a la Zach) or the people pushing me as a counterwagon (a la Zach) .. HEY WAIT A MINUTE
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:46 am

Post by itlepip »

btw two face if you are actually flipping coins for this stuff I will make sure you don't endgame.
Predictable, really I suppose. It was an act of purest optimism to have posed the question in the first place.

"Show him the fucking bread"
-Ether June 12, 2016, at 11:14 pm EST

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”