Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:46 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

@Mod: V/LA until next week, hurricane Matthew is coming.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:10 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 674, gerryoat wrote:
In post 670, Zachstralkita wrote:gerry, what was your read on massive?
i voted him as a joke but then i didnt like his reaction so i kept it
But you aren't voting him now so what's your read on him?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:11 am

Post by TwoFace »

Also please answer my earlier question
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:21 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 673, grapes wrote:Naomi, looking forward to that big readslist! :D
Yeah.. I been finding it hard to get motivated to finish it.. its still open in another tab and everything I'm just not doing great right now. I have a funeral to go to on friday and thats triggering my insomnia and everything sucks -_- But I'll try and fight through it and get it up today. (as I would like the tab space cleared up) So.. I'm going to Get back to it now. so its out the way but I'm doing it on like 5 and a half hours sleep.. so.. it'll be a bit less indepth in places.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:31 am

Post by Toto »

Hello,

I'm having a hard time following the conversation here. I will try to catch up today or tomorrow and post my thoughts. So far I agree with itlepip and others on Zach's filler posts. Seems like a scummy thing to cloud the conversation, but I don't know if he always just behaves like this.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:33 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Okay So.. Grapes asked me for an update. so.. here is another read list :D

Toto
<Pre-Iso*> Eh... kinda forgot about them
<Post-Iso*> Ah this guy. yeah I'm getting more Greenish reads off them now, I like there read list and how they took the time to go over the game. There comments seem fair and to be coming from a more !Green focus.

A Simple Plan
<Pre-Iso*> The guy who's only notable thing was a wall of quotes;
<Post-Iso*> The guy who made 2 posts so far about 2 days apart I dislike them right now. The long gap between posts makes it hard to get a fix on them as any number of posts may changed there opinion on the game between points A and B. There comments also lack focus only really rail roading me for things I can't really say anything about. I don't wanna Red! read them as its kinda omgusy but its hard not to as there comments keep coming after things have resolved so have little to no risk and he doesn't go deep into those things (taking the one post other than the quote wall as basis for this) I hope this improves.

TwoFace
<Pre-Iso*> I think he has been pretty good, posting every now and then nothing stand out in either direction. but thats kinda cool with me right now.
<Post-Iso*> Eeehh.. nothing bad nothing great very middle of the road.. Very Slight greenish? I feel that reds would made more of an effort to push something with his level of post frequency.

itlepip
<Pre-Iso*> Didn't have any stand out memoryies
<Post-Iso*> Eh after reading they read pretty Green right now.. they look like they are trying to work out the game and its pretty stable to me.

grapes
<Pre-Iso*> I dunno how I feel about them. a little opportunistic could just be brashness..
<Post-Iso> I'm still a bit on the fence after my ISO read. there are a few things that I find a little scummy such as the simple plan vote and then on a later post he implys that Simple plan is scummy. I can see him Scum reading me based on how he looked at my stuff though. I'm just thinking its a case of him not playing with me before so.. takes a while for him to switch to understanding how I play. But then there are greenish things like this request for a read list. which was a good idea and something good for the game as it gives more content. So i'm just rather on the fence about this entire thing.

MariaR
<Pre-Iso*> Pretty much what I expect out of MariaR will be later in the game where I can work her out.. so yeah
<Post-Iso> Sigh.. Okay one of my stronger green! reads. MariaR has played with me before and understands sorta how I act/play the game and If she was !red motivated I feel she would be taking what would be a nearly free lynch on her part. The fact she stepped upto the plate to defend me just confirms her Green status to me. as there is no major !Red motivation for doing so.

Xkfyu
<Pre-Iso> Ehh.. I feel like he is taking an easy vote on myself.. but .. its kinda hard to punish him for that... so.. yeah People who havn't played with me, refuse to look at my meta and ignore my self meta tend to get these red flags that he is voting me for.. its a little cheap but I sorta live with that being a thing.
<Post-Iso> Okay. looking over them I think they are likely a Green! player who is just miss reading myself (partly on the color thing, maybe not taking my meta into account) but thats fine. there iso reads like someone who is taking the time to read and try to understand the game finding things to comment and ask about and generally reading people as they go. So.. Green Leaning.

massive
<Pre-Iso> Thinking the colour thing was a genuine Red slip kinda makes me sad inside but I don't really wanna lynch him yet because its such an easy thing to OMGUS I just hope that at some point down the line he will get that I'm Green Aligned and that kinda asorbs most my thoughts on his activities.
<Post-Iso> I think this MIGHT be his green game... I did play with them recently and it does KINDA feel the same.. but its really hard to tell as I found them suspicious there too.. I guess I just have a hard time grasping massive... But he does seem committed to my lynch and that still is kinda sad.. I guess I gotta null read them.

gerryoat
<Pre-Iso> Err... struggling to remember any stand out Green or Red moments on this one.. so.. guess not much to put here
<Post-Iso> Err.. Well this is.. why I forgot him at least..; So he hasn't really spoke much for the first 500 odd posts just kinda lurking with the occasional post.. and then he just kinda goes ape on two-face.. As I'm Green reading Two-face it kinda doens't work with me.. and the huge lurkyness with a lack of reads is also unhealthy... he is either a bad-Green or a Red... but.. he says he is better after day1 so I'd like to give him another day regardless.. I think he would be my lynch pick of the day if he hadn't said that..

Dunnstral
<Pre-Iso> Still think they are probably Green
<Post-Iso> Wow.. this massive tunnel.. voted Zach page 66 and still on him 600 posts later XD but placing that on the; NAI Pile lets get back to the ISO ... urgh.. Okay.. not so keen on them now :s I think there reactions are just too.. aggressive? like i'm reading this as a player who was hammered (metaphorically speaking) but a Red player last game so hard that I broke and started ignoring them whenever possible.. and it seems like he is reading both his Red picks mostly on meta, which is cool and all... but at the same time I feel like he ignored the meta for the game we just finished that he modded.. I'm wondering if he read the main thread now.. as I feel that if he was reading along he should of had more of a Green vibe only the color thing standing out, which he ignored anyway. I am curious to know what his thoughts on Red!Maria is in relation to his previous play with them compared to this game though.

This block is poorly worded.. Sorry town. bit muddled up here.

Nosferatu
<Pre-Iso> I find there play style a little suspicious but For now I'm still giving them the benefit of the doubt.
<Post-Iso>Bleh.. rather light in stuff... so.. For now.. my fos will stand. Just seems like there not trying to solve just stating kinda known stuff or making funnies.. there is no real meat to there posts yet.. which is kinda hard for me to read them on .. im gonna Slight!Red this

Zachstralkita
<Pre-Iso> I really struggle to Red read him... they are just cute.. and thats my greatest weakness..
<Post-Iso> Okay pretty sure they are Green.. there seems to be a fair bit of game solving going on and looking critically at peoples posts which I like. I have a much stronger read than last time now. so thats good.

*These parts was written in on monday and do not reflect changes in my opinion from then till now

This has been kinda a weird game for me. the color slip thing has tarnished my usual Day 1 play where I post my meta post then do my normal thing with people all thinking i'm townie by the end of the day. with this slip its made most people go that I'm red and thats tricky for me as I know and understand why those who see me that way would do so. which means I'm kinda now having to adapt and use other people I think are green to look for reds rather than myself.. which is kinda a weird thing as I don't really know who is town? so.. yeah..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:44 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 680, Naomi-Tan wrote:Wow.. this massive tunnel.. voted Zach page 66 and still on him 600 posts later XD but placing that on the; NAI Pile lets get back to the ISO ... urgh.. Okay.. not so keen on them now :s I think there reactions are just too.. aggressive? like i'm reading this as a player who was hammered (metaphorically speaking) but a Red player last game so hard that I broke and started ignoring them whenever possible.. and it seems like he is reading both his Red picks mostly on meta, which is cool and all... but at the same time I feel like he ignored the meta for the game we just finished that he modded.. I'm wondering if he read the main thread now.. as I feel that if he was reading along he should of had more of a Green vibe only the color thing standing out, which he ignored anyway. I am curious to know what his thoughts on Red!Maria is in relation to his previous play with them compared to this game though.
Take2

• Okay so.. In this game they are reading Zach and Maria as Red's while I'm reading them both as Green's.
• He is reading them as reds due to meta.
• I'm reading Maria Green off of meta.
• He is also red leaning on myself.
• I think he should be more Green Leaning due to a recent game.
• So I am over all more Red reading him than last time. This still probably resolves as a Null - Slight Red.

Least that makes my thoughts clear even if it is bullet pointed.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:45 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

The post above is in reference to Dunnstral
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:08 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 625, TwoFace wrote:Gerry and Maria basically will never really go after each other cause they are friends. It's why they probably should y be allowed to play together but whatever. It's not up to me.
I have seen Maria push her friends in the past, and vice versa. Your claim is simply false.
V/LA every 5pm Friday - 8am Monday, EST.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:08 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 633, Zachstralkita wrote:the proper question is how anyone sensible is SRing Zach
It's really not that hard of a scum read, to be honest.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:18 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 679, Toto wrote:Hello,

I'm having a hard time following the conversation here. I will try to catch up today or tomorrow and post my thoughts. So far I agree with itlepip and others on Zach's filler posts. Seems like a scummy thing to cloud the conversation, but I don't know if he always just behaves like this.
There really isn't much of anything to follow. Just a bunch of back and forth bickering and childish "you're dumb" comments.

Basically, unwarranted large egos getting in the way of good scum hunting.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:24 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 683, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 625, TwoFace wrote:Gerry and Maria basically will never really go after each other cause they are friends. It's why they probably should y be allowed to play together but whatever. It's not up to me.
I have seen Maria push her friends in the past, and vice versa. Your claim is simply false.
Well she admitted that's what she's doing this game so naturally I'm going to think it's going to be like that in other games.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:28 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 686, TwoFace wrote:
In post 683, Xkfyu wrote:
Well she admitted that's what she's doing this game so naturally I'm going to think it's going to be like that in other games.
Again, false.

Are you having trouble reading?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:40 am

Post by TwoFace »

Are you? She said she's giving Gerry a free pass day 1 cause they are friends.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:42 am

Post by TwoFace »

I mean sure she didn't come out and say it like that but the implications are there.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 688, TwoFace wrote:Are you? She said she's giving Gerry a free pass day 1 cause they are friends.
I am. Which is how I know that isn't what she said.

What she ACTUALLY said was that Gerry doesn't do anything in D1, but he does do more after that. And she knows that because they are friends.

And she never said anything about giving him a "free pass." Those were your words.

pedit: Went back and read a little huh?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:07 am

Post by TwoFace »

That's how I interpreted her actions. If I'm wrong so be it.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:51 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

erm.. If your talking about me I don't know them.. but they said it in the thread.. so.. I'm just giving it a free pass?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:04 am

Post by TwoFace »

Nope not talking about you. Not even sure why he felt the need to bring it back up or why I was stupid enough to engage him. It's not relevant to the game.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:07 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 693, TwoFace wrote:Nope not talking about you. Not even sure why he felt the need to bring it back up or why I was stupid enough to engage him. It's not relevant to the game.
It's extremely relevant, actually.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:16 am

Post by TwoFace »

How?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 695, TwoFace wrote:How?
Because what you said about Maria was false. Anyone can see that. You basically admitted as much after having a little reread.

Now, if you were intentionally making it up, in order to push an agenda, then that would make you scum and Maria town.

If you genuinely believed what you were saying about Maria, and were just wrong, then you're more than likely town, and it's a null look on Maria.

So yeah, pretty relevant. Just probably not in the way you were thinking.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:25 am

Post by TwoFace »

Even if I were scum I'd still believe what I said because that's what she actually implies. My opinion of her statement wouldn't change based on my alignment which is why it's not game relevant. Thanks for proving to me yet again you should probably be ignored
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:25 am

Post by TwoFace »

Opinions are non AI. If you haven't figured that out yet why are you even playing this game?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 697, TwoFace wrote:Even if I were scum I'd still believe what I said because that's what she actually implies. My opinion of her statement wouldn't change based on my alignment which is why it's not game relevant. Thanks for proving to me yet again you should probably be ignored
She didn't imply that. Not even close. You're still wrong. Repeating it over and over isn't going to suddenly make it true.
In post 698, TwoFace wrote:Opinions are non AI. If you haven't figured that out yet why are you even playing this game?
Opinions, just like anything else, can be faked.

Scum can give genuined opinions sure, but town ALWAYS (for the most part) give genuine opinions. So, not all opinions are NAI.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”