TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:39 am

Post by TwoFace »

I guess your way of interpreting things are different than mine. I trust me more than you so like I said this is pointless so I won't be engaging you anymore about it.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:39 am

Post by massive »

I don't know, I see where Xkyfu is coming from. I don't think it's necessarily true to say "my opinion on Maria's statement would be the same as either alignment" because as scum, you wouldn't care whether she was giving someone a pass D1 since you already know the alignment of both parties involved -- but you WOULD like to represent that as something you care about. Statement might be the same, but the motivation is different.

That being said, MY opinion of Maria's statement is the same as Twoface's -- that she's purposefully giving gerry a pass today. But honestly, she's giving everyone a pass today, she just has a "reason" for this one.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 701, massive wrote:That being said, MY opinion of Maria's statement is the same as Twoface's -- that she's purposefully giving gerry a pass today. But honestly, she's giving everyone a pass today, she just has a "reason" for this one.
I'm actually not arguing that she's isn't giving him a pass today. That much is true.

I'm arguing that she isn't giving him a pass today because they are friends. She is giving him a pass today because of meta reasons that suggest he will be useful D2 and beyond.
V/LA every 5pm Friday - 8am Monday, EST.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:43 am

Post by Xkfyu »

It really doesn't matter anymore though, since the only reason I questioned him on it was to test his conviction.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:51 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 701, massive wrote:I don't know, I see where Xkyfu is coming from. I don't think it's necessarily true to say "my opinion on Maria's statement would be the same as either alignment" because as scum, you wouldn't care whether she was giving someone a pass D1 since you already know the alignment of both parties involved -- but you WOULD like to represent that as something you care about. Statement might be the same, but the motivation is different.

That being said, MY opinion of Maria's statement is the same as Twoface's -- that she's purposefully giving gerry a pass today. But honestly, she's giving everyone a pass today, she just has a "reason" for this one.
Actually that's not true. Even if I were scum I would care, especially if both were town.

But that's why it's pointless and irrelevant to the game.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:21 am

Post by massive »

If you were scum, why would you care whether town-Maria was giving a pass to town-gerry?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:40 am

Post by TwoFace »

If I were scum it Limits mislynch opportunities. If you have 2 townie you think aren't ever gong to let the other get lynched or even consider is scum that hurts scums chances. It also limits the mislynch pool if they are successful in preventing the lymches to happen. Plus neither of them are people I'd ever nk
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:44 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 702, Xkfyu wrote: I'm arguing that she isn't giving him a pass today because they are friends. She is giving him a pass today because of meta reasons that suggest he will be useful D2 and beyond.
^^^^^
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:46 am

Post by MariaR »

Gerry is my friend Yes but you can not say that I haven't pushed him or lynched him before because that is out right false

What I am doing is I know this is what Gerry does on day 1 and it is out right NAI for him so I'm not going to lynch him If gerry did something that pinged me the wrong way would I lynch him? Of ***ing course I would but he hasn't
Gerry start's trying after the first flip it's just how he plays and while I see better lynches on the table (like Zach) I see no reason in pushing Gerry
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 680, Naomi-Tan wrote:Dunnstral
Still think they are probably Green
Wow.. this massive tunnel.. voted Zach page 66 and still on him 600 posts later XD but placing that on the; NAI Pile lets get back to the ISO ... urgh.. Okay.. not so keen on them now :s I think there reactions are just too.. aggressive? like i'm reading this as a player who was hammered (metaphorically speaking) but a Red player last game so hard that I broke and started ignoring them whenever possible.. and it seems like he is reading both his Red picks mostly on meta, which is cool and all... but at the same time I feel like he ignored the meta for the game we just finished that he modded.. I'm wondering if he read the main thread now.. as I feel that if he was reading along he should of had more of a Green vibe only the color thing standing out, which he ignored anyway. I am curious to know what his thoughts on Red!Maria is in relation to his previous play with them compared to this game though.

:?: The game I was modding was ongoing until a short while ago

I don't know what you expect from me; Zach and Maria both weren't even in that game
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 681, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 680, Naomi-Tan wrote:Wow.. this massive tunnel.. voted Zach page 66 and still on him 600 posts later XD but placing that on the; NAI Pile lets get back to the ISO ... urgh.. Okay.. not so keen on them now :s I think there reactions are just too.. aggressive? like i'm reading this as a player who was hammered (metaphorically speaking) but a Red player last game so hard that I broke and started ignoring them whenever possible.. and it seems like he is reading both his Red picks mostly on meta, which is cool and all... but at the same time I feel like he ignored the meta for the game we just finished that he modded.. I'm wondering if he read the main thread now.. as I feel that if he was reading along he should of had more of a Green vibe only the color thing standing out, which he ignored anyway. I am curious to know what his thoughts on Red!Maria is in relation to his previous play with them compared to this game though.
Take2

• Okay so.. In this game they are reading Zach and Maria as Red's while I'm reading them both as Green's.
• He is reading them as reds due to meta.
• I'm reading Maria Green off of meta.
He is also red leaning on myself.

• I think he should be more Green Leaning due to a recent game.
• So I am over all more Red reading him than last time. This still probably resolves as a Null - Slight Red.

Least that makes my thoughts clear even if it is bullet pointed.
In post 682, Naomi-Tan wrote:The post above is in reference to Dunnstral
I'm not scumreading you (and never said I was)
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:31 am

Post by TwoFace »

Maria. Can you link me to a game where you seriously pushed him day one.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 711, TwoFace wrote:Maria. Can you link me to a game where you seriously pushed him day one.
Why does it matter?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:38 am

Post by massive »

We're getting bogged down in petty stuff. We need to start working towards agreeing on a lynch.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:39 am

Post by TwoFace »

Reasons
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:49 am

Post by MariaR »

I can't because on going.

I also pushed on him all game as scum twice
Btw that game you looked where Gerry was a pr I was the reason he got lynched.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:50 am

Post by TwoFace »

Fair enough. Thy
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:57 am

Post by TwoFace »

I didn't go to work today so no catchups like I had hoped.

I'm not into policy lynches but if itlepip, Gerry, or something smart got to l-1 I'd hammer.

Gerry I actually have a minor scum read on cause he's making a big fuss about me supposedly wanting to lynch him, but it was actually massive who suggested getting rid of him before end game yet no outrage directed towards him. If Gerry flips scum, I'd wager massive is probably his buddy.

Massive holding on to this "scum slip" is just bad so slight scum read on him also.

That's basically where I'm at ATM.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:58 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 717, TwoFace wrote:I'm not into policy lynches but if itlepip, Gerry, or
something smart
got to l-1 I'd hammer.
Good luck lynching the mod....as fun as that might be.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:59 am

Post by TwoFace »

I mean a simple plan. My bad
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:00 am

Post by TwoFace »

But yeah lynching the mod would be fun
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Lol I actually figured that's who you meant.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:07 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 717, TwoFace wrote:I'm not into policy lynches but if itlepip, Gerry, or something smart got to l-1 I'd hammer.
:?: itlepip is pretty towny
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:07 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 722, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 717, TwoFace wrote:I'm not into policy lynches but if itlepip, Gerry, or something smart got to l-1 I'd hammer.
??? Lol what
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 723, MariaR wrote:
In post 722, Dunnstral wrote:
??? Lol what
I agree with Dunn.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”