[Mini 1835] - Everything Is A Lie Mafia 4 (Abandoned)

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:45 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 985, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 984, Flames682 wrote:Okay yeah I saw this post but didn't really think much of it but now I get what you mean. He tries to do a quicklynch on MM with little time in the day but then argues that there's no time to start another wagon.
Thank you!

after that I pointed it out and asked for his reasons for voting BNL he accused I have contradictary reads and I defended and attacked the samed to him and proved he is the one who has contradictary reads (the way he is whiteknighting shos/xyy) and the only thing he said after that was arguning : we have no time! sort me tomorrow

My whole mind is alarming they have a way to shut me down , frame or do some wifomy shit over night to shut me up and the fact no one else is worried about this and is not getting why I'm trying to make my whole case and explain my reads before night is bothering me
If scum shoot you,
it
will clearly be a framing attempt; however, I find the prob. low.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:46 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

thats all you got as answer to my case against you?

that you wont shoot me cuase that will make you two obvious? :D
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:48 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 876, Ircher wrote:I have explicitly stated interest in lynching either BNL or MM; the MM wagon doesn't seem to have enough traction to be lynched before deadline tho so I switched back.

Pedit: More like lazy in my reads. I got off the primary wagon to see if an MM wagon would gain traction, but seeing it isn't, I switched back to the primary wagon of BNL.

Xyzzy was mod-confirmed IC; regardless of the truthfulness of that statement, xyzzy can be sorted later. I'm giving shos another day cuz I feel that many of the implicating factors are based around setup wifom w/ no reasonable explanation atm.
In post 899, Ircher wrote:Their claim was scummy-looking, but tbqh, it is hard to tell whether its cuz of frustration or scum trying to avoid getting lynched.

I believe it to be the former.

Pedit: BNL is a very strong gut read; 'kay, thanks.

Pedit2: I'm also certain this is Rylai I'm talking to, so.....
Basically, this is my response.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:49 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

lol
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:49 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

this is your response to what?
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:50 am

Post by Ircher »

To your case.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:51 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

what is that going to do with any part of my case?
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:56 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

You said your lazy with your reads your scumreading BNL and MM. MM flashlycnh not happening so you voted BNL to make a lynch happen

you said you won't touch Xyy cuase their modconfirmed town. and shos double vote thing is too wifomy

you accused me that I have a double standard in my reads. I answered that and I accessed you for having double standards in your reads of shos/xyyy as you call the second certain and the first wifomy

then despise you were advertising a flash lynch and instead of answering me you ran all over the place shouting "its end day! just vote and be done with it! you can sort me tomorrow!"
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:02 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

All you did during this day phase was hard defending the accused.

Till MM discared their pred claim then suddenly you found a gut scumread on BNL and a scum read on MM worth of flash lynching
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:03 am

Post by Ircher »

That is a blatant misrep & can anyone rereading my iso can see that I've done more than that this day phase.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:04 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

oh I'm reading it right now

bring it up
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 596, Ircher wrote:VOTE: BNL

Shos is being scummy as can be, but BNL is playing scummy and lining up lynches w/o considering the poss. that shos was framed by the mod.
In post 604, Ircher wrote:
In post 601, Leather and Lace wrote:
In post 600, Ircher wrote:This triggered the zero weight vote on The Counsel.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a significant delay between that post and the votecount?

Why are you not considering that shos might have voted The Counsel to frame BNL?
1) I think that has to deal primarily w/ mod's schedule
2) I'm not discounting that possibility, but I think it's a set up.

Tbqh, the Counsel is starting to arouse my suspicion as they seem to be discounting the possibility that the mod lied to them almost completely.

Pedit: I tend to make the conclusion first.
In post 608, Ircher wrote:I dont always do that. Sometimes I do the ISO first but other times, I make the conclusion first.

Pedit: Fair enough.
In post 657, Ircher wrote:I'm vetoing a shos lynch simply cuz there is too much WIFOM and the extra vote has a weight of zero and may be an intentional trap set by the mod.

shos & the Council are prob. both town and despite shos's conclusion, there is no scum messenger.
In post 659, Ircher wrote:
In post 650, Flames682 wrote:So either xyzzy is a double voter or some hidden voter moved it right after he did.
Seriously now? Whats this freaking hidden voter you keep talking about? Xyzzy is obviously a doublevoter.
In post 691, Ircher wrote:
In post 629, BNL wrote:
In post 600, Ircher wrote:
In post 45, BNL wrote:
In post 25, SirCakez wrote:Wgeurts pretty explicitly states the roles can be (and probably are) lying
In post 26, SirCakez wrote:Also before the game starts
I'm double Hated apparently
So you think that the roles are lies, but you don't doubt the double Hated part of your role?

VOTE: SirCakez
This is just super nitpickey, to the point of unnecessarily so.
But this was my RVS vote, so...?
In post 49, BNL wrote:
In post 42, The Counsel wrote:or to follow any voting restriction players decide.
Let's see if this is true :P

The Counsel must vote itself at once
This triggered the zero weight vote on The Counsel.
What makes you think that the Counsel vote is submitted publicly?
1) Didnt feel like an rvs vote
2) Anythings possible.
In post 793, Ircher wrote:
In post 703, BNL wrote:Huge scumread on the MM.

MM is certainly not a town dayvig, otherwise he wouldn't have responded in that manner. The only way he could be town is if farside was lying, which I heavily doubt; that's a really far-fetched gambit for town (or even scum) to fakeclaim dayvig for just a single reaction.

On the other hand, MM scum makes a lot of sense; what I feel is that he's scum with only daykill ability, and he's trying to deny it but farside took a different approach with it. Farside's dayvig claim had issues too: she was blindly following all the neg util players to claim their role in their first post, but dayvig isn't a role that you want to claim in your first post. Trying to use this to cover up for your shots makes sense.
I wouldn't object to an MM lynch.
In post 794, Ircher wrote:
In post 720, shos wrote:I might have missed something that farside posted, because I reallt don't get why this thung is being discussed. Could anyone who actually thought farside was a trur dayvig explain what caused him to believe that?

I mean
Ive seen countless fake dayvig claims. Even made a billion. Why is this different?
Just the way it was done... It felt different as if Farside was being somewhat serious about the dayvig claim rather than "lol, I'm a dayvig and I just shot you" silliness.
In post 840, Ircher wrote:
In post 815, xyzzy wrote:but again what incentive could scum possibly have to make such blatant, obvious lies? I feel like it's far more plausible that farside22 had some genuine reason to believe that her dayvig claim was accurate and that The MM has some genuine reason to believe that it's not than that farside22 was lying as scum and The MM decided to just not continue with that lie. scum had incentive to lie, yes, but no one is going to make a blatantly obvious lie regardless of their alignment.
The inconsistency is the problem, not whether or not the claim was truthful.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:09 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

Thats what exaclty?
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:09 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 596, Ircher wrote:VOTE: BNL

Shos is being scummy as can be, but BNL is playing scummy and lining up lynches w/o considering the poss. that shos was framed by the mod.
Shos is scummy as fuck!

Lets beleive mod framed them!

I have a gut read on BNL ?
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:10 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

You didn't made a single point about BNL being scummy you just started that gut read on him cuase he had the most votes close to shos at that point
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:12 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 128, Ircher wrote:
In post 50, BNL wrote:
In post 48, Leather and Lace wrote:
In post 47, BNL wrote:"Apparently" means that he believes that's he's double hated.

Yes I agree that its a useful fact for him to say that his role PM says he's double hated, and I don't find that scummy. I feel that if his thought processes were real then he should say something like "My role PM says I'm double hated" instead.
How do you know what he means?

Are you inside his head?

Why would you assume that without asking for clarification?

~Leather
Let me rephrase: Apparently means that he did not stop to consider that his role could be a lie.

I admit this is a weak point, as I can see the arguement for it meaning "its what I'm told and know, but may not be true". My vote isn't completely serious; I don't have really strong reads, and it's early game, so I RVS on really weak reasoning. This is why I voted without clarifying.
That pretty weak tbh. Too weak and somewhat opportunistic tbqh.

VOTE: BNLP
In post 129, Ircher wrote:
In post 59, Yume wrote:Hi, I am a miller.
Good; I'll test that theory.
In post 139, Ircher wrote:Being 100% serious right now --> If there is a neighborizer, they should target me. Assuming my role works as it says (which I'm heavily doubting), being in a neighborhood would increase its power 500-fold.
In post 151, Ircher wrote:Don't dayvig the IC.

If the IC is not on the same team as mafia, mafia will prob. attempt to shoot them.

The IC should live for a day.
In post 306, Ircher wrote:
In post 181, xyzzy wrote:I think it's better if I wait until at least tomorrow to go into it any further than that.
This 100%.

Also,
VOTE: Flame for being difficult.
In post 311, Ircher wrote:We shouldn't be shooting 3p at this point; thats the issue I have with you.

Xyzzy may be town, and I might have a way to prove that (or I might be lying).
The Counsel appears to have some pro-town ability and lynching it does not look like it will help you.
In post 333, Ircher wrote:Ok, let's look at what Leather has done all game:

Spoiler: Leather ISO Notes
1. --> Confirmation --> Null

2. --> RVS vote The Counsel for possessing 2 votes -->
Why is that important? Why is your vote based off the fact the Counsel possess multiple votes versus the fact that the Counsel is an unknown alternate account? You picked the smaller, less meaningful detail versus the bigger, more meaningful detail to have an issue with. Nonetheless, it's an RVS vote, but I don't get why that captured your attention more than the other fact.
--> Null

3. --> Response to Counsel's vote on them -->
You seem to have hated Bloodborne, but why are you letting it affect the way you are playing this game? Also, what was the purpose/intent behind responding?
--> Null, but a bit paranoid.

4. --> Votes IC -->
Now, we're looking at Outguess-the-Mod; again, what prohibits the IC from being a real IC? The only thing that bastard games guarantee is that there MIGHT be false information in the setup that cannot be reasonable anticipated (or possibly gamebreaking interactions such as alignment changes & direct mod influence). It does not guarantee anything. "Innocent until proven guilty"; there is no need to lynch/eliminate a mod-confirmed IC until there is sufficient evidence that keeping them alive would hurt the town or that the IC is really scum.
--> Null

5. --> Questions the way BNLP voted SirCakez --> Null-Town

6. --> More argument concerning such --> Null-Town

7. --> Comments on Wguerts changing the spelling -->
Out of curiosity, how was it previously spelled and why did it need to be changed?
--> Null

8. --> Asks Xyzzy about role --> Null

9. --> Doesn't believe the IC -->
How does the fact that Xyzzy (presumably) did not tell the mod when to confirm his role have any bearing on Xyzzy's alignment? Your argument makes zero sense here and thats an extremely dumb reason to scumread an INNOCENT CHILD based on how their role works and the fact that this game is bastard.
--> Scum

10. --> Doesn't trust Counsel -->
....Why are you allowing other games (ie: Bloodborne) affect the way you consider elements of this game considering 1) Varsoon and Wguerts are not the same people and 2) Ypur assumptions are 100% based on Mod WIFOM with very little meta evidence to even support a generalization of your argument?
--> Null, still super paranoid about the Counsel's slot

11. --> Suggests dayvigging Xyzzy or the Counsel -->
Not surprised, but both targets imo are bad ideas. Xyzzy will get sorted in due time. The Counsel is not currentky a threat and should be given a chance to prove themselves.
--> Null

12. --> Denies Xyzzy's argument that Leather is just soeculating -->
The problem is.... You are speculating..... And its not even healthy speculating; it's blind tunnel-vision based on speculated setup spec and Mod WIFOM.
--> Null

And pretty much, the rest of the ISO is a tunnel on Xyzzy and The Counsel.

Now, my question to Leather is -- What will this tunnel accomplish, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE WRONG?
In post 362, Ircher wrote:Flame strikes me the most as scum rn.

Keather is more likely stubborn town (who drives people up a 25-mile long wall...).
In post 373, Ircher wrote:
In post 371, Leather and Lace wrote:
In post 362, Ircher wrote:Flame strikes me the most as scum rn.

Keather is more likely stubborn town (who drives people up a 25-mile long wall...).
Yet you're voting me, lol.
I see no reason to change my vote rn considering how little has been done.
In post 376, Ircher wrote:
In post 372, Leather and Lace wrote:
In post 367, shos wrote:They have 128 posts dude. 128.
That's because I'm DOING SHIT!
Lol, no you haven't. In fact, I ISO'd you earlier to show that you are basically doing nothing but setup speccing w/o good basis and deathtunnelling people

Pedit: Whatever, I'm not getting lynched.
In post 387, Ircher wrote:
In post 386, SirCakez wrote:I can't tell if this is Ircher being Ircher or being scum
Leaning the latter
Explain.

You are, I do believe, familiar w/ my meta. The big Q really is how natural do my posts read as? (Considering my meta....)
In post 389, Ircher wrote:Do they feel less natural than usual? That was my question.
In post 481, Ircher wrote:
In post 447, Rylai and Lina wrote:VOTE: Shos

confirm or deny , "how you concluded this?" is neither >.>

this might actually be 1v1 as we suspected. this makes sense as it has one extra vote for town and one for mafia - to balance stuff. Its only bug is why should mod put a way for the real counsel to know the identity of the hidden voter cause that makes no sense - unless scum was supposed to keep it for later use or has an ability or enough starting numbers to compete with this.
STOP THE DAGGUM WAGON!!!
In post 484, Ircher wrote:
In post 482, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 481, Ircher wrote:STOP THE DAGGUM WAGON!!!
why though?

What is your read on shos?

~Lina
My read is null; I believe the mod framed them.
In post 500, Ircher wrote:
In post 499, farside22 wrote:I lost everything I was about to say.
I'm not going back and putting my notes again tonight.
Players I'd shoot.
Ircher
Shos
Cakez
KuroiXHF
Explaination will have to wait.
>= 2 players on the list are lynchbait, and you have contributed very little in terms of interaction his gme.

How about you give those explanations now rather than just posting bare-bones readlists?
In post 871, Ircher wrote:
In post 869, Leather and Lace wrote:
In post 868, Ircher wrote:I did, but my opinion has changed.
Why?
Primarily because 1) You stopped your ridiculous tunnel which was driving me
i
nsan
e
and 2) Regardless if you are right/wrong or stubborn, you do appear to be genuinely trying to gamesolve and 3) There will be ways to sort you anyway.

Pedit: Because deadline is approaching and lynching is better than no lynch. Basic mafia theory.
In post 873, Ircher wrote:What made you believe that?

Also, someone neighborize me tonight if at all possible; thanks!
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:12 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

the rest of your argument is bullshit and you know it. BNL made that sentence to saying "counsel must vote themselves at once !" and he used a hidden vote to vote counsel with second counsel vote? why the fuck should any scum do that?

Why you kept running away from answering the above question?
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:13 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

I didn't asked you to repost your whole iso in the game thread

but nice attmpt for running away from talking about my points
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:14 am

Post by Ircher »

Why cant Wgeurts lock the thread already.....

Pedit: It's in response to your misrep in and subsequent demand in .
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:15 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

look at the shit you just posted yourself

its all white knighting shos!

the first post is you attacking bnl for his early day post which I'm sure that I reacted to it as well. thats the whole god damn point about BNL in your whole iso
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:16 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 1018, Ircher wrote:Why cant Wgeurts lock the thread already.....

Pedit: It's in response to your misrep in and subsequent demand in .
what about my was misrep and how you answered to my demand for showing that to me?

you just shit trashed the amount of posts you made.

The content is the same bullshit I'm talking about
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:16 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 1018, Ircher wrote:WHY CANT WGEURTS LOCK THE THREAD ALREADY.....
hy cant Wgeurts lock the thread already.....
oh god ... scum
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:17 am

Post by Ircher »

Reread a 100+ times until you finally get
it
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:18 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1008, Rylai and Lina wrote:All you did during this day phase was hard defending the accused.

Till MM discared their pred claim then suddenly you found a gut scumread on BNL and a scum read on MM worth of flash lynching
I'm showing that I've done more than what you claim & in addition, these reads didnt magically pop out of thin air.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:18 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

reared that you did nothing?

I should get what?

you just branched a bit. white knighted shos cuase mod can be wifomy ; hard defended xyz cause mod confirmed them (!) and did absoloutly nothing else progressive
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”