Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:16 am

Post by Aubrey »

Oh, we are using the VCA thing for him. Still not a fan of that. Clearly since all it gained for us was outing me. Why does a werewolf have to be on the gamma wagon. If they think town will do all the work for the lynch could it nOt be possible for them to keep their hands clean? You also haven't considered those who said they would vote him if it seems we would be having a no lynch D1.
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:16 am

Post by Mimikyu »

You're right my bad I looked at the previous day majority number in the post above it :(

Well if we're being honest it was likely moving that way anyway so good we got that out of the way early in the day so we can move on to other stuff.
mimikyu..
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1626, Mimikyu wrote: Well if we're being honest it was likely moving that way anyway so good we got that out of the way early in the day so we can move on to other stuff.
:roll: because of the glorious VCA! If you all would have looked at my interactions and reasons for voting, then there might have been a chance that I could have skidded by today and been able to protect BTD for another night. Doesn't matter now. The lot of you happy followed along and got me throw my cards on the table.

You said Ari could be faking his ignorance. Maybe. However, for a split minute there even I forgot that I can only protect against mafia and BTD could only see mafia at night. I think it is possible he really did forget. I also think it more likely for scum to either try and bring forward reasoning for believing them to be town, or try and bring forward reasons to scum read other people.
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 1627, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1626, Mimikyu wrote: Well if we're being honest it was likely moving that way anyway so good we got that out of the way early in the day so we can move on to other stuff.
:roll: because of the glorious VCA! If you all would have looked at my interactions and reasons for voting, then there might have been a chance that I could have skidded by today and been able to protect BTD for another night. Doesn't matter now. The lot of you happy followed along and got me throw my cards on the table.

You said Ari could be faking his ignorance. Maybe. However, for a split minute there even I forgot that I can only protect against mafia and BTD could only see mafia at night. I think it is possible he really did forget. I also think it more likely for scum to either try and bring forward reasoning for believing them to be town, or try and bring forward reasons to scum read other people.
My vote for you was not because of the VCA. You've clearly been all over the place and the VCA just supported that as well.

And wait how does your conclusion = town!Ari? If Ari forgot and stood still because he thought he could be detected, how is he not just the wolf then in your eyes? Because you think mafia would have killed BTD? They would have figured he was being protected (very likely).
mimikyu..
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:37 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

VOTE: Aristophanes

There is a Doc so this is probably not Mafia but it's the scummiest we have and is the most likely Werewolf based on VCA. Aubrey will protect me again so I will be able to test for Mafia again tonight so we should try to find a Werewolf today.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:11 am

Post by Dunnstral »

UNVOTE:

ok then

Not sure how I feel about voting ari when they're probably not with one of the factions
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Dunnstral »

on the other hand you could argue that since our seer is dead, we should be focused on wolves anyway?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1627, Aubrey wrote:

I didn't vote you for "vca" though. I laid out a whole host of reasons
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Spoiler:
In post 1305, hi im Yakko wrote:VOTE: Aristo

In post 1308, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 1307, eagerSnake wrote:Anyone else notice Aubrey has been on literally every wagon
VOTE: aubrey
In post 1435, hi im Yakko wrote:VOTE: aristo
In post 1495, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 1493, Vaxkiller wrote:Ugh Its

VOTE: Hi im yakko
??

VOTE: vaxkiller for the omgus

I found the above pattern of Yakko votes odd. The way he just switched on a dime was weird. Not the act of vote hopping itself. Maybe looking at the motivation behind it.
In post 1547, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 1542, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1540, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 1539, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1532, eagerSnake wrote:Then it wouldn't be VCA it would be content analysis
The two go hand in hand do they not? :shifty:
hint analyzing vote counts is vote count analysis. Not what prompted the vote or why the vote was placed.
If one is not going to even consider the reasons/motives for the votes in the first place, then I can't say it is strong reasoning. If anything it would be that of a gut read then.
How does having reasons to vote someone exculpate you from being scum? Even better how does having strong reasons to vote someone exculpate you at all?

Eager snake says you might be scum because of vca your response is I don't think vca is all that strong a reasoning to think someone is scum. hmmmmmmmm

Aristo should have died yesterday. 100%. What can you do against VI townie? No counterplay. zero counterplay actually. It didn't help that zach was potentially game throwing. Oh well. Nothing to do against someones ego no counterplay again there. feelsbadman. If anything hopefully this cements zach as not playing for the town and hopefully zach is that much closer to a lynch.

tl;dr zach and aristo needed death way sooner.

I feel like this game is unwinnable somehow for scum/ww It feels to many town sided roles and crossfire. Well if we were good at this game I mean.
Then he says this as if to infer that I am more responsible for this sorry state of affairs than he is. Rather, that he's not responsible for it at all when instead if you look at his Day 2 you find his activity not sparse but sporadic. His early Day 2 is him popping in to take shots at me.

In post 1164, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 1163, Dunnstral wrote:Why are you voting Zach?
his whole thing with blackstar day 1 like what is thep oint of it?? it's not only useless and irrelevant it's just zack trying to say haha I'm smarter than you with my awesome wordplay xd hehe. generally everytihng he says is iioa. his random vote stays on meowmix for a decent while. and reflecting on day one zack defended umlaut. and they voted togetherish.

also looking back you have to wonder why did he move his vote from black star to mimikyu. where is the sense or town motivation. if I am so guilty of not complying with giving my read for why someone is scum then isn't zach just as guilty for not explaining why mimi or black or me is scum?

then my reply
In post 1166, Zachstralkita wrote:Aha u thought I wasnt WAITING for this shit
hi im Yakko wrote:
his whole thing with blackstar day 1 like what is thep oint of it?? it's not only useless and irrelevant it's just zack trying to say haha I'm smarter than you with my awesome wordplay xd hehe. generally everytihng he says is iioa. his random vote stays on meowmix for a decent while. and reflecting on day one zack defended umlaut. and they voted togetherish.
I was looking for the merit here but there is none. Your main point is my BlackStar argument? Really? I'm supposed to defend myself against you not liking the way I posted something because you thought it was useless? ok bud. reply to me in assenting fashion if you want me to make a post detailing the different levels of bullshit in that theory. I initially made that argument for (whatever reason i did it for, i forgot by now) and I stood by it then so I'm obviously going to stand by it now.

Ya, I defended Umlaut. I tend to defend my townreads. Shocker.
hi im Yakko wrote:

also looking back you have to wonder why did he move his vote from black star to mimikyu. where is the sense or town motivation. if I am so guilty of not complying with giving my read for why someone is scum then isn't zach just as guilty for not explaining why mimi or black or me is scum?
I have explained why Mimikyu and you are scum in the past.

I explained why I didn't like BlackStar when that whole situation was still a thing.

So... no.

And, no.
his reply to the last part of my post:
In post 1168, hi im Yakko wrote:@zach you've done no such thing try harder

then when I point out I have, in fact, done such thing:
In post 1170, Zachstralkita wrote:
hi im Yakko wrote:@zach you've done no such thing try harder

gee, reading hard.
In post 606, Zachstralkita wrote:
Something_Smart wrote:mkay

VOTE: MeowMix
i have no fucking words for you

In post 595, Dunnstral wrote:Why do you believe that mimikyu is scum again?

I'm sure you've given reasons, just a rehash would be nice
going into bad posts

Spoiler:
In post 247, Mimikyu wrote:
In post 244, Dunnstral wrote:I know I'm one to talk but wow you guys have effectively done nothing
It seems you have picked up on this, but yes you don't have much of a right to say that. You had an opportunity to do something when you came in and instead sheeped Gamma.

Still dislike Umlaut; he's scum. Don't like Aubrey, but coming around to him as potentially town that just annoys me. On board with others on Zach being possible scum. He can have time to shape up though. Don't care for MeowMix's re-entrance. Comes in like he's doing something, but just starts a new wagon on someone with no real suspicion. Makes no effort to comment on anything else that has happened.
what a wonderful post. " yeah, zach had better shape up before i use my overpowering sway to get him lynched because im TOWN. me and the rest of the TOWN are going to lynch him. "

the way he analyzed meowmix's re-entrance is how scum would do it. the re-entrance in question is when meowmix briefly engages gamma before placing a vote on him ( asking how he would feel about it)

In post 274, Mimikyu wrote:
In post 271, Aubrey wrote:@Mimikyu: Nobody up until now has said much about Gamma that I recall. This to me is a new take on things, cause they could just have parroted something that has already occurred. If you are unsatisfied with Meowmix's lack of responding to current events, then maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea poke and prod them.

@Ümläüt: There really isn't a need to be abrasive in this game. However, @Blackstar even you've been abrasive when you say a post is stupid and what not.
Sorry I actually misread that first part as talking about Dunnstral before. MeowMix may have had a new take, but it was one that was sure to go nowhere I think. No one else had expressed interest in anything close to a Gamma vote. Just felt like adding to something knowing that it would likely be brushed off.
here he implies that meowmix does something for an agenda to try to be perceived a certain way in everyone's eyes -- not just trying to gamesolve in his own manner. blatant doubtcasting
In post 266, Mimikyu wrote:
In post 260, Ümläüt wrote:
In post 259, Mimikyu wrote: For MeowMix it doesn't feel good. It feels like someone entering the game, pretending to be an active participant, but avoiding getting involved with anything with any real weight.
For MeowMix
it doesn't feel good? But, what, for someone else it might?

In general, do you find effort to be alignment-indicative? Because I don't.
No of course not, but this has little to do with effort. It has to do with the illusion of effort.
I too enjoy taking events and portraying them only from the perspective that benefits and comes the most naturally to me.
In post 288, Mimikyu wrote:
In post 286, Ümläüt wrote:Out of those who have attacked BlackStar who are you not scumreading?
I'll tell you who I am scumreading and you can decide from there. You, Zach, MeowMix. Others that have slight scumreads have more to do with them not saying much, but I'd rather not highlight them for that since I'm likely just falling into a trap there.
You will note that after he lists his " scumreads " he does not attempt to push any of them even once past from there. I don't know if he's solidly pushed one of them this game. View the ISO.
In post 306, Mimikyu wrote:
In post 305, Ümläüt wrote:
In post 304, BTD6_maker wrote:Having a take that goes nowhere is not a bad thing at all.
You should take this point up with Mimikyu, who is happy to hand out a scumread based on it.
Mafia 101: We are not looking for scummy actions. We are looking for scummy
intentions

The action combined with the context of this game, the timing, his post history, and my gut lead me to believe that the action was done with scummy intentions. It is not just about an action. No action is scummy in a vacuum.
this is one of those posts that sounds good, but then you actually use your eyes and look at it and its the worst shit ever.

The stances he takes are never backed up solidly. rather, he takes stances that he can back out of and he has only recently appeared in game to poke around at some people's posts and not make moves on his SRs. and people are callling out BTD for not giving content?

his posts have been pinging me oddly all game. and this is the part where someones going to say im wking meowmix and dunnstral says my case is shit. go ahead

this is where the bulk of my SR came from day one. And Mimikyu's subsequent posts have done
nothing
to improve the read. They just give off more of that vibe that I don't like. Hence, I still want to lynch him.

I want to lynch YOU, however because I said you were scum pretty much when you entered and I followed up, though not in depth, in #1036. Basically you doing really nothing save for pushing me and not trying to gamesolve speaks for itself. I do not have to case that. But no one seems to give a shit. So, whatever. I'm confident we land at least one scum in one of you two.

I also never firmly held Blackstar as a scumread except for a fleeting portion of Day 1, so...
...he suddenly fucks off and we never return to the topic again. That's an effective way to carry out an argument.

then the remainder of his day 2 is him " engaging " with aubrey somewhat and then that vote string. But I don't think he really feels strong about Aubrey at all. Because today he's said relatively little. And while I have posted no content the "content" he has posted hardly places him in a position that higher above me. Despite the fact that you guys don't care, I'd still much rather lynch my SR as always instead of dicking around with Aristophanes (or Aubrey) for a whole nother day.

VOTE: yakko

on the whole partner interactions thing. maybe sometimes it's not the best way to find scum because you don't know the dynamic that x player and x player will form as a team. You look at the game with certain intentions in mind and you try to put all the pieces together when in reality the actual picture could be nothing close to what you imagined. Despite the fact that we have a single flip for each scum team, that could bias us even more. I haven't really seen anyone address the Jester NK. Like maybe... what reason would one have specifically to target him? Or was he killed on a whim?

anyways VCA sucks even more. That is, when you use it primarily.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Did Zach just make a case?
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:42 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

If there is a Sorceror it is {Dunn, Mimikyu, Yakko, Zach}. Eagersnake and Aristophanes are almost certainly not PR by my results. Thus this is an added bonus to lynching Aristo today. (Unless you want to lynch Eagersnake, which I don't).
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1635, BTD6_maker wrote:If there is a Sorceror it is {Dunn, Mimikyu, Yakko, Zach}. Eagersnake and Aristophanes are almost certainly not PR by my results. Thus this is an added bonus to lynching Aristo today. (Unless you want to lynch Eagersnake, which I don't).

Did you just narrow down the amount of who could be PR?

And you thought this was a
good
idea?

FTR I don't believe Snake is looking too hot here either.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:59 am

Post by eagerSnake »

But we have the same reads
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I just didn't like how you addressed Aubrey that one time
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:01 am

Post by eagerSnake »

What time?
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:23 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

I know that Eager and Aristo are probably not PR because of my Tracker results. I am not narrowing down anything beyond that.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Lol GG!

I fucking called Aubrey as town you dummies!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:20 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I'll be honest, if I were scum, I'd have targeted BTD. That's as either Werewolf or Mafia.

However, I am not.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Standard weekend V/la is now in effect.

The only difference is that I probably won't post at all until Tuesday now, so I'm officializing it!
- Jingle
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Mimikyu »

Don't hate that case from Zach re: Yakko, but I'm also extra pulled in because Yakko's play has been bad.

@Mod: Standard V/LA until Monday morning CST.
mimikyu..
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I'm not to bothered by a Yakko push. Not right now at least.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1635, BTD6_maker wrote:If there is a Sorceror
Sorcerer? You mean Town guardian?
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:13 am

Post by eagerSnake »

I'm sorry I'm just finding it hard to believe that none of the wolves voted Gamma D1
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:00 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1647, eagerSnake wrote:I'm sorry I'm just finding it hard to believe that none of the wolves voted Gamma D1
Curious. Mimikyu vowed to vote gamma day in order to avoid a no lynch. They of course didn't need to include their vote in the end. However if they hypothetically had to vote Gamma day one, how would you view them?
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:13 am

Post by eagerSnake »

As a likely scum candidate

Return to “Completed Open Games”