alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:27 am

Post by alban »

In post 146, Fire Assassin wrote:I have been pretty inactive in this game, mostly because it is going the speed of a snail.
Maybe you can understand that I want some progress.

Before those previous posts I hadn't posted in nearly two days, and we have gotten only 1 page since then.
Coundn't agree wth you more about the pace of the game. But it's a dangerous proposition to vote out someone just to speed up.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:28 am

Post by alban »

In post 149, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 148, alban wrote:That they were possibly mafia and didn't want to play the game as one.
"Not picking up role pm" means they didn't even check their role pm card.
Do you not know that?
Clearly, I didn't. Good to know.
Yuria
Yuria
Goon
Yuria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Yuria »

my friend I have been playing mafia way longer than you, I really don't care what you think.

There's no need to defend, but discrediting people is generally what scum do (or people too cocky for their own good). I don't think it's the later in this case.

And no, scummyiness is usually completely individual. Partner connections without flip is unnecessary and usually foolish.

"Things will unravel themselves in time" Nothing will happen unless you make it happen. Scum don't suddenly out themselves randomly. My reasons are clearly outlined in the past post and the one where I voted you; You are doing nothing to hunt. Six pages is clearly enough for a few reads or guesses, but you have none and aren't developing on them. Let me ask: You said someone on your wagon is scum. Who is your guess? You wouldn't say such a thing if you weren't looking at them already. So I wanna know if that accusation is a throwaway to get people off your back or something with *some* basis.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 96, Fire Assassin wrote:I would say prod dodge, but there isn't alot of content for me to dodge.

First off.
Fancy Pants is town.
Eager Snake is town.

Small scum leans on Texcat and Yuria.
Adding onto this alban is town.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Dude not picking up your role PM means nothing. If someone is less engaged in the game and likes a particular alignment better, that's a bit more telling.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 152, Yuria wrote:my friend I have been playing mafia way longer than you, I really don't care what you think.

There's no need to defend, but discrediting people is generally what scum do (or people too cocky for their own good). I don't think it's the later in this case.

And no, scummyiness is usually completely individual. Partner connections without flip is unnecessary and usually foolish.

"Things will unravel themselves in time" Nothing will happen unless you make it happen. Scum don't suddenly out themselves randomly. My reasons are clearly outlined in the past post and the one where I voted you; You are doing nothing to hunt. Six pages is clearly enough for a few reads or guesses, but you have none and aren't developing on them. Let me ask: You said someone on your wagon is scum. Who is your guess? You wouldn't say such a thing if you weren't looking at them already. So I wanna know if that accusation is a throwaway to get people off your back or something with *some* basis.
Its posts like this that I don't like.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 155, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 152, Yuria wrote:my friend I have been playing mafia way longer than you, I really don't care what you think.

Its posts like this that I don't like.
Why don't you like it?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

I didn't read it fully, I didn't like the first few sentences.
Thought it was a bit scummy.
Now I am bit indifferent to it.

Slightly townish?

eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:42 am

Post by eagerSnake »

your reads apparently change like the weather
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 158, eagerSnake wrote:your reads apparently change like the weather
Thats what happens when you have 6 page game.
Nothing much to go on. When someone is hard town I will let you know.

In fact I have you, alban, and fancy as hard town, so you already know.

eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:44 am

Post by eagerSnake »

I think Gamma is scum
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:47 am

Post by FancyPants »

In post 160, eagerSnake wrote:I think Gamma is scum
Explain please?
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:00 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Read his posts with the voice of a Sith Lord; it doesn't matter which one. It doesn't even effect the tone; that's not a good sign.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:08 am

Post by alban »

In post 152, Yuria wrote: "Things will unravel themselves in time" Nothing will happen unless you make it happen. Scum don't suddenly out themselves randomly. My reasons are clearly outlined in the past post and the one where I voted you; You are doing nothing to hunt. Six pages is clearly enough for a few reads or guesses, but you have none and aren't developing on them. Let me ask: You said someone on your wagon is scum. Who is your guess? You wouldn't say such a thing if you weren't looking at them already. So I wanna know if that accusation is a throwaway to get people off your back or something with *some* basis.
Just quoting your past posts.
You say, "my reasons are clearly outlined in the past post and the one where I voted you..."
Here's your post where you vote for me. No reason outlined.

In post 84, Yuria wrote:
In post 80, alban wrote:Four votes against me already :eek:
No valid explanation behind these votes.
So I am assuming these are all RV (except FancyPants since you are urging others to vote for me).
Not gonna defend self unless at L-1 or someone has a more specific/valid question.
VOTE: alban who's scum then?
Here's your last post outlining your reasons:

In post 135, Yuria wrote: Well for one thing you're spending these posts discrediting your wagon instead of defending against it. All of those questions you ask aren't concerned with your own alignment; no one needs to pin your partners to vote you. Plus the very nebulous accusations you make throughout without the guts to start targeting someone is very deflective, Especially at gamma who isn't even voting you anymore.
I asked you a valid question: "Who is scum?". Because so far your contribution to solving this game has been slim, and the hypocrisy of you asking people to contribute more isn't sitting right with me.
You are saying discrediting is a scum trait. But I started 'discrediting' only in the past few hours, long after you and four other players had voted for me. So how can that be a reason? Why not agree that you didn't have a credible reason, or like Fancy pants said, that the objective was to build a wagon regardless, coz that's how a game progresses. Why project your vote as a credible when the reason you give for its credibility happened much later?

I repeat, I do not have a suspect. The moment I do, I will announce. What about you? Your vote is currently on me. You voted for me two days ago. 48 hours before I started displaying so-called mafia traits. Was that RVS then? Is your current vote a confirmed vote on me? If yes, give valid reasons, and I will defend myself.
If your vote is still on me coz I am discrediting you and that's a scummy trait, not a good enough reason imo.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

If you're going to say there's scum on your wagon, it's best to say who other wise it's fearmongering.
<Embrace The Void>

texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:17 am

Post by texcat »

In post 123, Harkonnen97 wrote:from my short experience with texcat, logic isn't exactly her strong point so

take that into consideration when reading her
Geeee, thanks. :igmeou:
In post 130, FancyPants wrote:@Alban, not everyone plays the same way.
Also people did ask you questions, I'm pretty sure you've been asked two, one was from me.

Anyway I don't think Alban is scum, some genuine disgust there I reckon.

UNVOTE:

Texcat though.

VOTE: Vote : Texcat
Didn't want to get his hands dirty on the Alban wagon, but needed to look active.

Eager doesn't seem quite as Eager as last game.
Sgz sneaking under the radar.
Persephone very non-commital, could be scared newb-scum.

Scum are to be found in the above, mark my words.
Yep, I didn't want to vote for someone who said that his vote was RVS when I thought there were much better candidates.
In post 140, Fire Assassin wrote:Advising quick lynch on Texcat to get game actually moving for a few reasons:
1) Light scum reading them.
2) They are voting me.

So, how about it?
What's the hurry? Are you worried that with a little more time everyone will recognize you for the scum that you are?
In post 162, eagerSnake wrote:Read his posts with the voice of a Sith Lord; it doesn't matter which one. It doesn't even effect the tone; that's not a good sign.
This is hilarious. But I don't think it explains why you think Gamma is scum. You should read your own posts with the voice of a Sith Lord. Or better yet, try Fire Assasin's.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also what is the deal with the green text?
<Embrace The Void>

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 165, texcat wrote:What's the hurry? Are you worried that with a little more time everyone will recognize you for the scum that you are?
I have only seen stuff like this from scum.

Yuria
Yuria
Goon
Yuria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Yuria »

The discrediting part is something that increased my confidence in my vote, not the initial reason. As I've said before your contribution to figuring out alignments is slim, I would think that asking you to do so in my vote post you would be able to infer that. That's not the point, the point is I still want you to do so. tbf, the posts before that had some semblance of what I want. But the question I asked previously needs to be answered for me before I think about if I want to move my vote elsewhere.

I change my mind as much as I want, so no its not confirmed. My read on kop hasn't disappeared, and eager's current play is a lot different than my previous experience so I'm still debating whether its nai or not.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:38 am

Post by alban »

In post 166, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also what is the deal with the green text?
Wanted my replies to appear distinct from his.
In post 164, Gamma Emerald wrote:If you're going to say there's scum on your wagon, it's best to say who other wise it's fearmongering.
The point isn't that I know. The point is that half the players are voting for me, within a few days of the game, without a good reason, and without me not participating in the game till today. It's suspicious. And it allows me to focus more on my wagon.

Statistically, if 1/4th players are mafia, and half are voting for me, quite likely that there's at least one mafia on the wagon. It's possible that all three are not on the wagon, but less likely. Also, they wouldn't want to be isolated like this; so, all three not being on the wagon is less likely.
Yuria
Yuria
Goon
Yuria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Yuria »

In post 25, alban wrote:
In post 23, Harkonnen97 wrote:you two are of course entitled to ur own wrong opinions lol

i like his tone. also gut.
Rather, I find your stand of standing out at this stage gutsy. ATM, I am townreading you for that.
Another thought: What is the difference between this town read and the votes currently on your wagon?
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:58 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 165, texcat wrote:This is hilarious. But I don't think it explains why you think Gamma is scum. You should read your own posts with the voice of a Sith Lord. Or better yet, try Fire Assasin's.
I think my posts sound more like a Jedi posting. Fire Assassin, though, I can see Vaderposting. Hmm...

Fire Assassin is Vader and Gamma is Sidious. :shifty:
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

LOL WTF is this. Voices are absolutely NAI bullshit and you should feel bad for thinking it's a real tell.
<Embrace The Void>

eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

But I hear voices in my head. They council me; they understand. They talk to me.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

I can deal with being Vader, but I prefer being a Sith Assassin, maybe more Darth Jadus

Return to “Completed Open Games”