Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:54 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1645, gerryoat wrote:lol you guys are being dumb. please tell me why you are "cool" with voting me. I'd like an explanation if that's your read. You cant just place a vote and say you're cool with it and not explain why
I'm cool with this.

UNVOTE: PantherPunt

VOTE: gerryoat

Also still cool with lynching Panther.
V/LA every 5pm Friday - 8am Monday, EST.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:55 am

Post by Xkfyu »

And Zach.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:19 am

Post by TwoFace »

Funny Gerry wants explanations now. Yesterday when I explained why he was scum he ignored them and started talking about nonsense. He never even tried to deny any of it
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:00 am

Post by PantherPunt »

Checking in to show that I'm alive. I need to catch up in earnest.

But since I see it, I have to ask. xkf - why are you cool with lynching me? Last you left it it was "can't point to anything it's just gut. you look towny" or something to that effect
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:14 am

Post by PantherPunt »

Dunn if you're town you need to pull your head out of your ass

or I severely overestimated your ability
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:18 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1654, PantherPunt wrote:Dunn if you're town you need to pull your head out of your ass

or I severely overestimated your ability
I haven't fact checked his accusation about you and zach, but when you get caught up i'd like to see your response
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:33 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1653, PantherPunt wrote:Checking in to show that I'm alive. I need to catch up in earnest.

But since I see it, I have to ask. xkf - why are you cool with lynching me? Last you left it it was "can't point to anything it's just gut. you look towny" or something to that effect
Nothing has really changed.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:33 am

Post by Something_Smart »

VC 2.2
Dunnstral (3)- grapes, gerryoat, Zachstralkita
gerryoat (3)- TwoFace, Nosferatu, Xkfyu
PantherPunt (1)- Dunnstral
Naomi-Tan (1)- massive

Not voting (3)- PantherPunt, Naomi-Tan, Toto

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

(expired on 2016-10-29 12:00:00)

Mod notes: :cool:
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Toto »

Dunn, is it possible that you and Zach are both town and you mis-read him?

@Grapes: why is gerry scum only if Dunn is town?
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:14 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1500, Dunnstral wrote:Because votes were shifting to them (ft. Zach and Pantherpunt)

Panther voted 3 town at deadline (2 flipped, 1 friendly neighbor) hmmMmmMmM

Zach voted 2 then let it nl
if you could reduce mafia to who voted flipped town it wouldn't be a game. you writing this like it's support of your read on me is fucking horrendous
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:20 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1558, Dunnstral wrote: Panther prodding me about my visit target and then not responding to that anymore after Grapes came on also looks bad. He knew that one way or another Grapes would be saying they recieved no message. Same with Nosferatu to a lesser extent
Explain how that "looks bad"

When people claim actions, I ask why they did what they did to see if they have an explanation that makes sense and shows that thought was given. It's something that should be asked to every single action claim.

You need to put into words why that's bad
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:22 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1571, Toto wrote:Well you asked me IF you are town. That means I need a 180 change.
I mostly suspect panther actually.
I didn't like all the wagons in the end. We should have lynched you after you claimed. Your role is pretty useless as you can see now. The other wagons did no good and he was the one encouraging back up wagons. Maybe I just dont see the point yet.

As of Zach. If you are town Ill start believing you more in your reads. I would say I don't like his posts but I think its mostly aesthetics.
I need to hear why this is. If it's because I encouraged having something other than a runaway lead wagon on Dunn who I wanted to lynch badly, then I'm going to have to ask why that's suspect worthy and also suggest you not scumread proper play.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:24 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1591, Zachstralkita wrote:What the fuck did I walk back into

VOTE: Dunn

we have practically conf scum??
In post 1596, Zachstralkita wrote:He is faking probably.

I know if I did that you all would be speedlynching me.

His decent skills as an orator are the fragile threads preventing his existence from being obliterated

aside from that clearly you know manufactured push on Panther and I
these are bad
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:26 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1598, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1597, Naomi-Tan wrote:
@Mod; In the hypothetical situation that a messenger was roleblocked during this can would they be informed that there action failed?
Can you clarify what you mean by "messenger"?
Speculative - mod not knowing what Naomi is referring to here is a bad look.

It also is pretty modspewy that Naomi is town. Sorry I'm not sorry for the angleshot.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:33 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1612, Dunnstral wrote:But I've given plenty of reasons. I'll recap for you:

Panther replaces in, immediately goes hard on me, asking me tons of questions. Says nothing to Zach; minimal interaction between the two at all
I call it out, say Panther and Zach are scum, Panther gets defensive of both himself and Zach. Still won't look over Zach fairly
Panther votes itlepip and MariaR as wagons near deadline. Both of these people thought Zach was scum and I was town. Both of these people are now dead.

If you're curious I invite you to go over Panther's iso and look over his interactions with Zach. Go over Zach's iso and look at his interactions with Panther. They're scum
In post 1479, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1475, Dunnstral wrote:I visited Grapes
What made you pick grapes
Panther was questioning me before grapes had even revealed that they didn't get a message. Still don't understand the purpose of this question

Between Zach and Panther, Panther seems more likely to happen. I'd be voting Zach if it would lead to his lynch

Now, as I've locked down 2/3 scum, you can see why I'm, hesitant to consider one of gerry/massive to be the last scum. And why should I chance it? If they're town what does that reveal?
When you are locked into a read you haven't explained, and are not pushing/probing/solving any other players, is it not appropriate to ask questions as to the basis of that read to try to figure out if I can get behind it or if it's completely made up? That's not appropriate?

I was trying to look at Zach by way of asking you 57 times to give me some level of explanation of your read. I read his posts and didn't want to lynch him - simple as that. You had an opportunity to talk about him and you refused time after time after time after time. Mafia isn't about just having reads it's very much moreso about effectively communicating them. You failed miserably.

Voting itlepip was a product of him similarly looking scummy and lacking explanations. Maria was an attempt to avoid a no lynch based on the votecount when I was in thread trying very hard to avoid a no lynch. You voted Nos by yourself, only mentioned it as consolidation you were cool with, and left. Nobody else voted there and you don't get to bitch about that whatsoever. You were a major factor in no lynch happening and you're lucky you weren't lynched.

I questioned why you targeted who you targeted because I was giving thought to what targets made sense and which would not. I wanted to see if you gave the target some thought and could explain it. It's something that needed to be questioned. I don't understand why asking you that question is anything alignment indicative in the slightest. It's towny bc it came from me but it sure as shit isn't something that you are justified in shading me for
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:45 am

Post by massive »

VOTE: gerryoat

I'm also "cool" with this.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:59 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1619, Naomi-Tan wrote:Grapes. I believe its a roleblocker. given both your reactions. but if that wasn't a thing then I'd go with You being Red! its far more likely you lied about not getting his pm than him making that fake claim.
In post 1621, grapes wrote:Why is it not equally likely
that we'd want to trade
, naomi?

Your thought process makes no sense.
explain what this means and what you're saying here
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:59 am

Post by PantherPunt »

^@grapes re: "we'd want to trade"
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:04 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1656, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1653, PantherPunt wrote:Checking in to show that I'm alive. I need to catch up in earnest.

Nothing has really changed.
so it's day 2 and your first instinct with everything available is to vote me who you think looks town but might be scum bc anyone might be scum

I can tell you're thinking about the game /s
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Lol
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:11 am

Post by PantherPunt »

if dunn is actually legit and as much as I hate to say it I think it's slightly more probable in a vaccuum

then I feel strongly about twoface, naomi, dunn

that unfortunately leaves 6
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:36 am

Post by TwoFace »

Damn that sort of looks like a slip
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:37 am

Post by TwoFace »

Mental note. ISO grapes soon
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:44 am

Post by Toto »

In post 1661, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1571, Toto wrote:Well you asked me IF you are town. That means I need a 180 change.
I mostly suspect panther actually.
I didn't like all the wagons in the end. We should have lynched you after you claimed. Your role is pretty useless as you can see now. The other wagons did no good and he was the one encouraging back up wagons. Maybe I just dont see the point yet.

As of Zach. If you are town Ill start believing you more in your reads. I would say I don't like his posts but I think its mostly aesthetics.
I need to hear why this is. If it's because I encouraged having something other than a runaway lead wagon on Dunn who I wanted to lynch badly, then I'm going to have to ask why that's suspect worthy and also suggest you not scumread proper play.
I don't like the fact that we get many people to claim and I read somewhere that was bad for town but I guess this is currently the 'correct' way to play so I should not suspect you for that.

To be transparent I was thinking before You+Dunn could be partners, and how you would have a backup wagon once Dunn fake claimed, but given we are assuming Dunn is town then this doesn't make sense. So I guess that's why I had an unconscious finger of suspicion on you.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:53 am

Post by PantherPunt »

It is indeed bad to have several claims d1 typically. Unfortunately, pip claimed a bit prematurely - although it did seem like momentum was going that way.

The idea behind having at least two competing wagons is this: if you end up with competing wagons and the lynchee flips town and later the counterwagon flips mafia, there are some telling votes in those competing wagons. even if you have two town wagons it can be helpful in other ways

I think your thoughts on me and Dunn being potential partners and that I wanted to get another lynch lined up for after Dunn claimed is a pretty towny thought. so thanks for transparency

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”