Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1919, TwoFace wrote:no massive?
I simply don't have room for massive, and he's a null read anyways.
In post 1919, TwoFace wrote:also if we somehow find out that dunn is town, grapes will have to go back on your list cause that means grapes probably lied.
You fully believe that Dunn wasn't roleblocked. I get that.

However, I disagree because I know if I were scum, and I had a roleblocking ability, the claimed Friendly Neighbor would have been my top pick to block.
V/LA every 5pm Friday - 8am Monday, EST.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:48 am

Post by grapes »

In post 1922, Toto wrote:Which question I haven't answered?

I'm the guy that sees that you vote Dunn after he said he visited you. My only (uninformed) conclusion is that one of you is lying so one of you must be scum. Why is that so different? and why is that hard to see? three people posted similar thoughts after me.

If scum really role-blocked Dunn they don't need to send me to explain town the whole situation. They would just wait and be happy for us to kill each other.
I wanna know why you decided to quote the OP and say you expected mafia to be more coordinated. At a time when we were doing a bunch of rambunctious things, I thought you may have been referring to specific reads with that. Go more into why your expectations aren't being met.

But now that you understand a roleblocker existing would create a situation where we could both be telling the truth; you're still trying to push that one of us is scum. And my push on dunn comes from a place of already knowing my own alignment. Your voting him after I voted him shadowed that too great an extent. I understand that you may have pushed him a bit yesterday, but it wasn't anywhere near as loud as I did.

Your conviction doesn't line up for me here.

I don't even know what you're trying to say with the last line.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:49 am

Post by grapes »

In post 1924, Dunnstral wrote:huh? You were just pushing me
Shuttup and let me recalibrate in peace.

Am I not allowed to ask why he's SURE one of us are scum and is giving reasoning on neither of us?

And is voting gerry?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Dunnstral »

What's YOUR read on Gerry?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:52 am

Post by grapes »

I think he's scum.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:53 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1923, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1917, Dunnstral wrote:So you don't think it's Grapes?
Nah. I fully believe you were roleblocked.
Why can't Dunn be roleblocked and Grapes still be scum. it works out the exact same way with no confirmation, he just gets the be the one to say so

Dunn being roleblocked does not a town Grapes make

You not taking that into consideration might have spewed grapes town if you're scum. so that's a plus
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:54 am

Post by PantherPunt »

dunn whats your read on nosferatu
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Dunnstral »

nullscum

But I don't want to lynch there
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Dunnstral »

He's not really doing anything which is kind of his meta in general
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1930, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1923, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1917, Dunnstral wrote:So you don't think it's Grapes?
Nah. I fully believe you were roleblocked.
Why can't Dunn be roleblocked and Grapes still be scum. it works out the exact same way with no confirmation, he just gets the be the one to say so

Dunn being roleblocked does not a town Grapes make

You not taking that into consideration might have spewed grapes town if you're scum. so that's a plus
I've already discussed that just a few pages back. Stop bothering me scum. Or, at least catch up properly.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:57 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1920, grapes wrote:Twoface you're sending me a lot of mixed messages here.
no I am not actually. I think you are confusing things.

barring shenanigans or stupidity, I don't think both of you can be town. All other combinations I think are possible
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1935, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1920, grapes wrote:Twoface you're sending me a lot of mixed messages here.
no I am not actually. I think you are confusing things.

barring shenanigans or stupidity, I don't think both of you can be town. All other combinations I think are possible
I think that's specifically what he's talking about.

You can't see how they are both town, but you are (and have been for a while) voting Gerry.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:59 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1925, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1919, TwoFace wrote:no massive?
I simply don't have room for massive, and he's a null read anyways.
In post 1919, TwoFace wrote:also if we somehow find out that dunn is town, grapes will have to go back on your list cause that means grapes probably lied.
You fully believe that Dunn wasn't roleblocked. I get that.

However, I disagree because I know if I were scum, and I had a roleblocking ability, the claimed Friendly Neighbor would have been my top pick to block.
fair enough
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:01 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1936, Xkfyu wrote:You can't see how they are both town, but you are (and have been for a while) voting Gerry.
correct. i don't think both of them are town but have no way of knowing which is which.

I am voting gerry because his d1 play has convinced me he is caught scum and his d2 play hasn't done anything to change that. Plus I have no way of figuring out which one of the 2 are lying so i'd rather go with the sure thing over the 50/50
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1938, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1936, Xkfyu wrote:You can't see how they are both town, but you are (and have been for a while) voting Gerry.
correct. i don't think both of them are town but have no way of knowing which is which.

I am voting gerry because his d1 play has convinced me he is caught scum and his d2 play hasn't done anything to change that. Plus I have no way of figuring out which one of the 2 are lying so i'd rather go with the sure thing over the 50/50
That's fine with me. I'm totally fine with it. I was just pointing out what Grapes was saying.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Toto »

In post 1926, grapes wrote:I wanna know why you decided to quote the OP and say you expected mafia to be more coordinated. At a time when we were doing a bunch of rambunctious things, I thought you may have been referring to specific reads with that. Go more into why your expectations aren't being met.
I was reading the rules again to check if I could find anything interesting about whether it is likely that we have a roleblocker or not, and stumbled on that. I was brainstorming and looking mostly for advice. I already explained this. Also I wanted to highlight it in case someone missed it. I haven't developed any reads because of it. I need to re-read the game with that knowledge and see if I find something to report.
In post 1926, grapes wrote:But now that you understand a roleblocker existing would create a situation where we could both be telling the truth; you're still trying to push that one of us is scum. And my push on dunn comes from a place of already knowing my own alignment. Your voting him after I voted him shadowed that too great an extent. I understand that you may have pushed him a bit yesterday, but it wasn't anywhere near as loud as I did.
I'm pushing you now because I don't believe that you really doubt my reasoning. If you made the same mistake I did, it makes no sense that you doubt my intentions, specially since you say you were town-reading me. I think you are just trying to doubcast me.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Toto »

In post 1940, Toto wrote:I was reading the rules again to check if I could find anything interesting about whether it is likely that we have a roleblocker or not
BTW, since mafia already has the daytalk boost I expect them to have less PR or we more PR.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:12 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1904, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1901, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1900, grapes wrote:Twoface why don't you think RB could be a thing?
I am doubting that if we have a RB, it was used on dunn
Wait what?

So, the fact that you don't believe Dunn was roleblocked doesn't have anything to do with your role?
that fishhhhh
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1940, Toto wrote:
In post 1926, grapes wrote:I wanna know why you decided to quote the OP and say you expected mafia to be more coordinated. At a time when we were doing a bunch of rambunctious things, I thought you may have been referring to specific reads with that. Go more into why your expectations aren't being met.
I was reading the rules again to check if I could find anything interesting about whether it is likely that we have a roleblocker or not, and stumbled on that. I was brainstorming and looking mostly for advice. I already explained this. Also I wanted to highlight it in case someone missed it. I haven't developed any reads because of it. I need to re-read the game with that knowledge and see if I find something to report.
In post 1926, grapes wrote:But now that you understand a roleblocker existing would create a situation where we could both be telling the truth; you're still trying to push that one of us is scum. And my push on dunn comes from a place of already knowing my own alignment. Your voting him after I voted him shadowed that too great an extent. I understand that you may have pushed him a bit yesterday, but it wasn't anywhere near as loud as I did.
I'm pushing you now because I don't believe that you really doubt my reasoning. If you made the same mistake I did, it makes no sense that you doubt my intentions, specially since you say you were town-reading me. I think you are just trying to doubcast me.
These two paragraphs sound like they came from two completely different people, with completely different experience levels.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1942, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1904, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1901, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1900, grapes wrote:Twoface why don't you think RB could be a thing?
I am doubting that if we have a RB, it was used on dunn
Wait what?

So, the fact that you don't believe Dunn was roleblocked doesn't have anything to do with your role?
that fishhhhh
Yeah yeah yeah.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:15 am

Post by grapes »

Full disclosure. I haven't been giving this game 100% attention until just recently. That should be obvious.

@Toto
I doubt your reasoning now because I've broken out of my confbias tunnel on dunn for the time being. My "mistake" was being caught up in wanting to be right on the thing I stood for the most this game. And thinking that dunn was being a cheeky scumfuck. I thought I had him.

Yours was one of opportunity and zero paranoia.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Toto »

In post 1943, Xkfyu wrote:These two paragraphs sound like they came from two completely different people, with completely different experience levels.
If you are referring to the use of the term doubt-casting I learned that term very recently. I'm not allowed to give you a reference.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Hey Panther, Gerry is getting lynched today. Better jump on his wagon to get the town creds.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:17 am

Post by PantherPunt »

gerry feels like a mislynch in my gut but I might be ready to just roll over and say lynch it

D2: 8v3
ML
N3:7v3
vig doesnt shoot
D3: 6v3
ML
N3: 5v3
vig doesnt shoot
D4: 4v3 LYLO

D2: 8v3
ML
N2: 7v3
vig does shoot, misses scum, no overlap
D3: 5v3 MYLO
we no lynch and vig doesn't shoot and go to D4 4v3 LYLO

just needed to work out not shooting vs shooting. vig fire away tonight
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1946, Toto wrote:
In post 1943, Xkfyu wrote:These two paragraphs sound like they came from two completely different people, with completely different experience levels.
If you are referring to the use of the term doubt-casting I learned that term very recently. I'm not allowed to give you a reference.
I'm talking about the thought process in the two paragraphs.

I'm almost certain that you're faking your inexperience, and you're really just an alt of someone.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”