Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

Your going to have to be very explicit on how I am feeding scum Info here.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Um...you're asking everyone what they want to see happen. How does that not help scum tailor their NK and roll in to D2 play?
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 726, PenguinPower wrote:Um...you're asking everyone what they want to see happen. How does that not help scum tailor their NK and roll in to D2 play?
I am wondering how you do you mean they would tailor their NK? And want to see happen?
Are you saying that they will avoid killing people are suggesing to prot, and killing someone who is invest target and not killing?

I am lost how this helps them beyond giving it more WIFOM.

LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 727, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 726, PenguinPower wrote:Um...you're asking everyone what they want to see happen. How does that not help scum tailor their NK and roll in to D2 play?
I am wondering how you do you mean they would tailor their NK? And want to see happen?
Are you saying that they will avoid killing people are suggesing to prot, and killing someone who is invest target and not killing?

I am lost how this helps them beyond giving it more WIFOM.
I think he means that you listed who you were thinking of investigate/kill/protecting which means scum can avoid these listed people and NK someone else to avoid your potential power role. They could of course role blocker you too (I am assuming there can be a RB in normal, soz if not, first normal game).

Anyway, him asking that question is almost like asking people for a reads list. Looking at the people that a person lists actually shows what that player thinks of the listed people.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by ironstove »

flip coin investigate nero/karnos, protect your town read, and flip a coin to shoot lowell/lmk
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by ironstove »

lmkguy coming back into this thread after being prodded (been mia for 2 days), and the first thing he posts is opposition to the mal train that is forming and says we should really be lynching lowell instead.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by ironstove »

I'd like to flip lmkguy but that prob won't happen, so I'd like to lynch between mal/lowell. Seems like mal is the lynch, so jump on board.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 728, LmkGuy wrote:I think he means that you listed who you were thinking of investigate/kill/protecting which means scum can avoid these listed people and NK someone else to avoid your potential power role. They could of course role blocker you too (I am assuming there can be a RB in normal, soz if not, first normal game).

Anyway, him asking that question is almost like asking people for a reads list. Looking at the people that a person lists actually shows what that player thinks of the listed people.
Yeah, no thats stupid.

LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 730, ironstove wrote:lmkguy coming back into this thread after being prodded (been mia for 2 days), and the first thing he posts is opposition to the mal train that is forming and says we should really be lynching lowell instead.
weekends are always shit for me, and I oppose the mal train because there is no actual reason to lynch him other than he is not playing the game. You could make the argument that he has posted little value to the thread, but is that really what we want to lynch over? It's not something I am ruling out completely, but if we have a proper reason to lynch someone, isnt that better? At least we will get some sort of information from it. If mal flips town, we literally gain nothing.

So either we find a better alternative or make a high risk lynch.

@mod: Surely mal needs to give some sort of estimate as to when he will be back. He can't just say indefinite V/LA and then come back D6 and win the game (exaggeration of course). I mean we could lynch him but again, that seems unfair to force town to lynch someone purely for V/LA'ing 5eva
Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 728, LmkGuy wrote:I think he means that you listed who you were thinking of investigate/kill/protecting which means scum can avoid these listed people and NK someone else to avoid your potential power role. They could of course role blocker you too (I am assuming there can be a RB in normal, soz if not, first normal game).

Yeah, no thats stupid.
That's what I think penguin means btw, feel free to correct me penguin
Foxbird
Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by Foxbird »

Votecount 1.24

LmkGuy
(1) - AlpacaAlpaca
Saru
(4) - GreyICE, karnos, PenguinPower, Lowell
Thor665
(2) - Saru, malpascp
malpascp
(5) - Nero Cain, Fire Assassin, Thor665, ironstove, aronagrundy
(L-2!)

Lowell
(1) - LmkGuy

Not Voting
(0) - No one!

With
players eligible to vote, it’s
to lynch!

Day 1 will end in
(expired on 2016-10-26 03:25:36).

Mod Notes:

malpascp is V/LA until the 25th of October.
Last edited by Foxbird on Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Foxbird
Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:09 pm

Post by Foxbird »

In post 733, LmkGuy wrote: @mod: Surely mal needs to give some sort of estimate as to when he will be back. He can't just say indefinite V/LA and then come back D6 and win the game (exaggeration of course). I mean we could lynch him but again, that seems unfair to force town to lynch someone purely for V/LA'ing 5eva
His V/LA officially ends on the 25th, according to his profile. After that he will be subject to prods and/or replacement.
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:30 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 735, Foxbird wrote:
In post 733, LmkGuy wrote: @mod: Surely mal needs to give some sort of estimate as to when he will be back. He can't just say indefinite V/LA and then come back D6 and win the game (exaggeration of course). I mean we could lynch him but again, that seems unfair to force town to lynch someone purely for V/LA'ing 5eva
His V/LA officially ends on the 25th, according to his profile. After that he will be subject to prods and/or replacement.
Does this seem a little convenient to anyone else? V/LA ends right as this day ends? Am I reading into this too much?
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:34 am

Post by karnos »

In post 690, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:Mal

since we have a extension
Why does having an extension make you want to vote a V/LA lurker?
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:37 am

Post by karnos »

In post 736, LmkGuy wrote:
Does this seem a little convenient to anyone else? V/LA ends right as this day ends? Am I reading into this too much?
If the V/LA was changed after the game deadline changed, that would be suspicious. If Mal set V/LA before the deadline extension it can only be a coincidence.

I don't really like this last minute counter wagon. I still think Saru/Thor are scum. At least one of them, probably Saru.

Mal might be scum too, hard to say given his lurking, but lets not rush and lynch him when he isn't here to defend of claim.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:39 am

Post by karnos »

Power-role advice, since it was requested:

Investigate: thor/me/nero
Protect: me/iron/your main townread
Roleblock: thor/saru if not lynched/mal
Kill: mal/thor/saru if not lynched
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:40 am

Post by karnos »

Actually investigate penguin, I'd like to know if he is actually town with some certainty.
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:10 am

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 738, karnos wrote:
In post 736, LmkGuy wrote:
If the V/LA was changed after the game deadline changed, that would be suspicious. If Mal set V/LA before the deadline extension it can only be a coincidence.

I don't really like this last minute counter wagon. I still think Saru/Thor are scum. At least one of them, probably Saru.

Mal might be scum too, hard to say given his lurking, but lets not rush and lynch him when he isn't here to defend of claim.
I don't quite remember, but when I looked at activity overview when I put up my first post today, I dont remember it saying 25th (which is why I was surprised when the mod told me the date). I can't say with 100% confidence though, so I'm feeling a bit iffy about lynching him again.

Either way we need to get shit sorted and work out the lynch. its getting pretty close to deadline now. Maybe everyone should post a few reason why they want a certain person lynched. Think the most popular targets are Saru/Thor/Malpa. I would like Lowell/Alpaca/ maybe?arona???

I would be down to vote one of the first three I listed, as long as someone provides a few reasons that resonate with me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 737, karnos wrote:
In post 690, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:Mal

since we have a extension
Why does having an extension make you want to vote a V/LA lurker?
he's a scummy lurker and with the extension we have time to get r done
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Investigate: pp/lmk/iron/karnos
Protect: thor
Roleblock: pp/lmk/iron/karnos
Kill: pp/lmk/iron/karnos
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Foxbird
Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Foxbird »

Wheeeeeee

Foxbird
Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Foxbird »

yoink
Foxbird
Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Foxbird »

OH GOD I CAN'T READ
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:12 am

Post by GreyICE »

Mal vote is garbage. Would lynch Thor for his response post. Would lynch Saru in general.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:13 am

Post by GreyICE »

Also why are we doing some fucking rain dance?

This is scum as shit.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:15 am

Post by GreyICE »

Like. The only one I care about is vig. Vig lowell, general principke. FA claims first thing tomorrow if he's alive.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”