The Turkish Delight
The Turkish Delight
Townie
The Turkish Delight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:42 am

Post by The Turkish Delight »

I again had a quick skim. Having a guest from Ankara for the entire week (i'm in istanbul). So far, i think that one of the hellfire/cloud is town and other is mafia, too. And agreeing drone's post on first lynching hellfire and if flips town we can lynch cloud. I'm not voting cos i dont know the vote count and dont wanna hammer right away if someone is L-1.
Desmond
Desmond
Townie
Desmond
Townie
Townie

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Desmond »

Just got home from the feast, now 6 hours of sleep and then to work.

UNVOTE: CloudKicker Not saying I don't find him suspicious anymore, but I also want to poke a few other players. And I don't like lurkers.

I know I was asked about my reads - sorry, now I can't. See you in the morning.
I experience. I heal. I create.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:50 am

Post by grapes »

DAY 1 VOTECOUNT 04

Hellfire Missile (2):
Blakebtb23, Tenshii
Cloudkicker (1):
BlueBloodedToffee
Drone (1):
Raskolnikov

Not Voting (5):
Cloudkicker, Drone, The Turkish Delight, Desmond, Hellfire Missile

With 9 votes in play, 5 are needed to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2016-11-05 23:00:02)

Thomas Barrandon - Parallax

Prodding BlueBloodedToffee.
Last edited by grapes on Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Hellfire Missile »

Are there any fast games of online mafia? (Can be off site)

We're still on day one.

(it's because i''m used to IRL 10-30 minute games)
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:45 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Sorry guys, been prodded.

Will get to this tomorrow.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

@Hellfire i dont think i can link another site, pm me if you want info

@turksih the whole ''lynch one and then lynch the other'' is a heavy scumtell from my home site btw. You just dont do that but if they are confirmed to each others, which we arent. If i am just mistaken then logically thats 2 mls for me having a innacurate read on some random newbie, thats not how you want to play buddy
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Tenshii »

Current Reads:
Town - Cloud, Turkish, Rask
Lean - Hellfire, Desmond
Null - Blake, BBT
Scum - Drone

VOTE: Drone
In post 278, Hellfire Missile wrote:Are there any fast games of online mafia? (Can be off site)

We're still on day one.

EpicMafia is chatbox mafia site with games around 10min. I think MafiaUniverse is a forum that hosts quick games too but I can't confirm for sure.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 281, Tenshii wrote:Current Reads:
Town - Cloud, Turkish, Rask
Lean - Hellfire, Desmond
Null - Blake, BBT
Scum - Drone

In post 278, Hellfire Missile wrote:Are there any fast games of online mafia? (Can be off site)

We're still on day one.

EpicMafia is chatbox mafia site with games around 10min. I think MafiaUniverse is a forum that hosts quick games too but I can't confirm for sure.
Youre probably town for that read list. i disagree on drone and both hellfire+ desmond but i can see myself bieng wrong more than on turkish + rask
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Tenshii »

In post 282, CloudKicker wrote:Youre probably town for that read list. i disagree on drone and both hellfire+ desmond but i can see myself bieng wrong more than on turkish + rask
What was your reason for TR'ing Drone?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by Drone »

What's your reason for scum reading me?
For science. For the mind!
Blakebtb23
Blakebtb23
Townie
Blakebtb23
Townie
Townie

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by Blakebtb23 »

Alright so I had a big midterm today and wasn't able to post till now, but i'll put some thoughts on what I just read.

I'm leaning towards Hellfire being a clueless town but I still believe he might be playing dumb because this post exhibited a lot more intelligence than all his other posts
In post 206, Hellfire Missile wrote: Gonna counter Cloud's argument(s)

Posting patterns changed:
School time, played this when ever i could

Intent to hammer:
Honestly, didnt count the votes, even if i did try, was he not on l-2? (Sounds flimsy ik) (if i'm wrong it's gonna sound even worse :/)

"Drone, I DO NOT KNOW IF THERES A DOC, I AM ASSUMING IF THERES ONE TO GET ON ME. EVEN MAFIA CANT KNOW FOR SURE THE ROLES SO YOUR READ DOESNT WORK. AND RASK COULD JUST FORM A PRETTY STUPID READ ON ME AND JUST PUSH THAT I AM OBVIOUS SCUM FOR 0 REASON. ME DOUBTING HER TODAY WHEN SHE IS LITERRALY ONE OF THE REASON WHY I AM ALIVE, WOULD BE PLAYING AGIANTS MY WIN CONDIITON. EVEN IF RASK IS MAFIA, SHE SAVED TOWN AND IS TOWN SIDING MORE THAN THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED ME, SO NO CONSIDERING HER AS MAFIA TODAY IS NOT AN ERROR"

(theres more but i don't wanna mess everything up)

Clearly, he's pretty mad/defensive, wants to lash out.
Not thinking, anger does that

Unless, he's really mafia and wants the town to lynch me.(hmm.)
Okay, how am i acting scummy? (I guess if not right now tell me when i'm dead, post it in the thread so i can read it)

So, after I'm dead, wait to see what I've flipped, then decide yeah?

But he could also just be finally getting the hang of mafia so I'm leaning town on him and will UNVOTE: Hellfire Missile

I liked Rasks posts and think she is town

I've thought Turkish was town since his fight with cloud and he hasn't posted much since so I'm still on that read

Leaning town on cloud because i think despite typing in caps and being angry he has brought up decent points that I agree with but he's also very experienced so he could be playing us

Don't know about BBT

Slight lean towards scum on desmond but thats mainly cause of his small amount of posts

I think its possible that either Tenshii or drone is scum and i'm leaning towards drone
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by Drone »

So you're just going to throw out 3 scum reads with two highlights and not support it with a vote? K.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:30 pm

Post by Drone »

Oh and you're not going to give legitimate reasons too? Okay.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by Drone »

And you're going to one scum for not posting a lot while one player was missing the whole game almost and even if we'd disregard it, you yourself do not post a lot? Okay!
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by Drone »

VOTE: Blake
Okay?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by Drone »

After ISO'ing Turkish for Blake: he posted almost double as much as you posted. For clarity.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by Drone »

Oh. Even after I realised you scum read Desmond, not Turkish I checked Desmond too. Still more posts than you. And how odd is that Desmond was Clouds second scum read.
You're scum Blake.
Blakebtb23
Blakebtb23
Townie
Blakebtb23
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:00 pm

Post by Blakebtb23 »

In post 40, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 37, Blakebtb23 wrote:
In post 14, The Turkish Delight wrote:This is for all,

Have you ever played mafia on another site? If yes, then how many games have you played? What were your alignments and did you win or lose? Whats your experience? I guess some is having their first ever game but wanna ask it :)
This is my first ever forum mafia game, although I have played a ton IRL, my group plays at least like twice a week. We even made a power ranking for mafia (alongside our Melee power rankings) : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1831303955
I'm blendtec in the spreadsheet

So i generally lead the discussion irl, but i'm new to forum mafia so I might be quieter here.

Right now I am slightly suspicious of desmond, he kind of jokingly accused 2 people, might be something scum would do whereas town would give a serious random vote. Toffee has been quiet for being a IC, hellfire has not spoken yet, and drone gave 1 random vote and didn't talk at all after, so those 3 are also on more my radar compared to the other people who i've been getting town vibes from. I guess I'll throw my vote for
Vote: Desmond
and see what he says
A tip, dont openly out why youre trying to achieve with a vote, rxn testing is important. Also, demond's foses were obviously empty and he never implied otherwise so that vote is 100% empty too
In post 45, Blakebtb23 wrote:
A tip, dont openly out why youre trying to achieve with a vote, rxn testing is important. Also, demond's foses were obviously empty and he never implied otherwise so that vote is 100% empty too
How does explaining my vote weaken the rxn test?
So before Cloud said i shouldn't explain my vote in order to get a reaction, I didn't understand that and still don't because he never answered but that's kind of why I didn't go through my whole thought process in my latest post but I will now
In post 235, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 210, Drone wrote:I didn't vote you yet, but I might missile. While you're right that Cloud's posting pattern is inconsistent, he begs for us to give him a shot. I've decided to do so. I AM going to lynch him if you flip town though.
Holy shit

So this exchange between drone and rask made me a bit suspicious of drone, I also thought that rask could possibly be scum instead of drone because of how quick she jumped on him but since rask has been towny in her other posts so im inclined to believe her.

Then I said i think the scum could be either 1 of you or Tenshii because Tenshii just voted you and if you are actually town then that could be a bandwagon.

I didn't vote before because I didn't have a strong read on anyone but it seems like votes are thrown out a lot more liberally in forum mafia so I'll VOTE: Drone
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:46 pm

Post by Drone »

Okay... Let's pretend this vote is not a shout out OMGUS. At least you back your reads I guess.

Okay, what's so suspicious in my interactions with Rask and why I shouldn't be taking your action as a jump on an existing wagon?
And I'm still waiting for an answer on Desmond and Tenshii's reads.
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:06 am

In post 290, Drone wrote:After ISO'ing Turkish for Blake: he posted almost double as much as you posted. For clarity.
ISO?

TR?(Town read?)
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:02 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Guys

Blake content is really good, probably better than drone but overall, tone wise, i read drone as tone based off his reactions of his 3-4 last posts and when i have time tonight i will go back on his previous posts, same for blake.

Tho rn i dont want a lynch in drone/blake and i would like if you guys dont vote up to L-1 yet, like rask should unvote if they dont actively sr them.

I would also like ppl to explain the drone fos for me, the only scummy thing he did imo was his post about lynching me if im wrong, something also said and i still read them both as town. Drone seems more like the kind of reactive player with a lot of posts who becomes lynchbait over blake with neutral long posts.

BTW, i really do think drone is town and this is a post about him defending him + i want more infos about reads. If he even flip scum, ill take the attention and im not scared to voice my opinion.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:03 am

Post by CloudKicker »

''somethign turkish also said''**
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:10 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 276, Desmond wrote:Just got home from the feast, now 6 hours of sleep and then to work.

UNVOTE: CloudKicker Not saying I don't find him suspicious anymore, but I also want to poke a few other players. And I don't like lurkers.

I know I was asked about my reads - sorry, now I can't. See you in the morning.
Just wanting to point out that, desmond literraly made a whole post about him being conscious about how he is perceive to others.

->He talks about his day, why he wasnt there

->He unvotes me, but precises why, leaving the shade on me but doesnt vote anyone else. Thats implying that he assumed i could be lynched and didnt want to be on the vote logs ? Why not then leave the vote there if he didnt have anyone else to vote and still scumread me ?
Explations are
-Hes town and didnt want to get town lynched w/o further reads from everyone on everyone
-Hes mafia, and didnt want to get on the voting logs if i even get lynched
This isnt inherently scummy, i sometimes do this as town but i also do as mafia. When im scum and i want to unvote, i feel like i have to justify myself everytime

->He's excusing himself in a general manner, not to someone in a specific way and not to the players who asked ? This feel again, that he didnt actually want to let the players know he doesnt have time more than to excuse himself about what he projects, which is no answering questions nor outing reads, again being self concious

Just a few things, this is overall a scummy post even if he unvoted me
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:24 am

Post by Drone »

I don't think Desmond believed you'll be lynched when he posted that, hence why he unvoted you.
Your wagon is off for sometime now and basically he has no reason to vote you.
Him throwing shade at you however is a different case. How'd you take the term "suspicious"?

You don't think Blake's vote is an omgus?
Also, Rask might continue pushing me, they are just not active overally lol.
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:30 am

Shade?

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”